Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

Putting in a request.  If anyone goes to a Con that has DR, SA or both on a panel you need to ask them about Diggle carting Oliver around in 320.  I'm positive there is a funny story there, no way one of them didn't mess with the other.

If no one's done it by mid May, I'll try and ask at City of Heroes (assuming Stephen doesn't have to Turtle out at the last minute).

• Love 1

Yeah, she's one of the worst writers :/ I have a list of the episodes she's written down in the behind the scenes thread if you're interested in seeing

Damn, yikes. Any worst ofs of mention?

Damn, yikes. Any worst ofs of mention?

I guess it's all perspective. I personally hated these episodes she wrote: Blind spot, time of death, the magician, draw back your bow, and midnight city

But she did write one that I really liked: Seeing Red, The Fallen

Stephen Amell

2 hrs ·
Facebook! Thank you for all the love coming out of last nights episode. I'm deep into preproduction on Turtles. Blisters on my hands from wielding new weapons, etc. Getting really, really excited to start production. And I gotta say, it's a real trip to actually live in New York City for an extended period of time. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go cruise the streets of Alphabet City.

https://www.facebook.com/stephenamell

• Love 1

Is Morgan Fairchild circa Falcon Crest what someone here age really wants to shoot for? God I hope that is for a role. A period specific role, or that it's just a crap picture.

• Love 2

Is Morgan Fairchild circa Falcon Crest what someone here age really wants to shoot for? God I hope that is for a role. A period specific role, or that it's just a crap picture.

Yeah I'm not fond of the style, just the length :) Because really, her hair seems to thin for the layers she was sporting this season

Well she has been around and people have been demanding a new show runner and more of a female voice. Be careful what you wish for....

Most of her episodes have had the worst of a female voice. I'm slightly nervous about what this means for s4. Perhaps she is not as stubborn as MG when it comes to feedback? Hopefully :(

• Love 1
reasblough asked:

I'm pretty sure the fan who wanted to feel the need to go to church after viewing the Olicity love scene got her wish, even my husband thought it was hot. The CW, 8pm time slot, you guys and gals really pushed the envelope. Bravo to the writers and Stephen and Emily! I do actually have a question: Was the song playing during the scene, the same one that played during the "i Love You" scene at the Queen mansion in 2x23? Either way, can you give information about the song(s)? Thank you.

Thanks for watching and for the kind words.  The music on the show is composed by Blake Neely.  You can find him on Twitter at @cowonthewall

http://marcguggenheim.tumblr.com/

Edited by tv echo

Not digging her new hair.

Hopefully the hair department will fix the frizziness. I personally like the shorter length than the layers we got this season. My favorite is her hair in season 2 though. I wish she kept it long

• Love 3

Hopefully the hair department will fix the frizziness. I personally like the shorter length than the layers we got this season. My favorite is her hair in season 2 though. I wish she kept it long

Aw, I liked her hair this season, for the most part. I thought her hair was too long last year and pretty fried on the ends, especially when she had it in a ponytail.

• Love 2

I read the deleted scene and was actually shaking my head at that Laurel scene. Then I read the Oliver and Felicity scene was like Oh Damn. 

Now I'm just laughing. 

• Love 4

The

-- star-crossed --

IS MOCKING ME.

honestly though, after this season, I find it difficult to believe that they'd ever be apart... And if they are it won't be of their choosing. 

But seriously though, the star crossed right now makes sense. I just hope it won't always be this way. 

Even Felicity Smoak would mock the 'lovers' thing ;)

• Love 2

I'm just going to focus on "The kiss to end all kisses" and "a series moment worth waiting for". Gives me hope that they'll be the show's OTP for a while.

Yeah, they said series and not season…interesting. Definitely hopeful. 

The

-- star-crossed --

IS MOCKING ME.

That's MG code for "OTP".  He was saying that about Oliver and Laurel in season 1.

Although this season and especially at this point in the show, it's true.

Between that "The kiss to end all kisses" and "a series moment worth waiting for", I'm prepared for what he throws at us in the next 3 episodes.

• Love 1