Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

Hopefully, Johnny Mac will outlast Shelli & Clay. It would serve them right since they keep putting him on the block. I would also like it if Johnny Mac wins HOH & puts them on the block. Now, that would poetic justice. Johnny Mac isn't a great player but his afar sessions are hysterical. I literally laugh out loud. That said, I wouldn't want him to be my dentist.

• Love 5
I can't believe Clay has the gall to ask John to throw BOB again and I can't believe John is actually gonna do it.

Ohhhh...Clay?  You mean HoH Clay?  You mean for the second time CLAY is Head of Household?  That guy is just so smart and talented.

• Love 2

And it's official: Shelli put up Jason and Johnny Mac, Liz put up Jackie and James. 

Jason: "I came in here alone, I'm going to leave here alone."
Jackie: "Yeah, me too." 

Um. I guess I just imagined Jeff going in with her or something. It wasn't like they were partners on some other show or something.

• Love 4

I hate BOTB with every vein in my body. If CBS puts this in BB18 I might tune out unless it's all stars. The game needs to go back being more organically played without this to twist. Hell MVP was better then this shit.

• Love 5

Yeah, the BOTB is just so bad for the game. I'm beginning to wish I had joined those that stopped watching as soon as they learned it was in play again. If someone outside Sixth Sense doesn't win HOH next week I might give up on Big Brother until it is gone.

(edited)

And it's official: Shelli put up Jason and Johnny Mac, Liz put up Jackie and James.

Wait - so if they asked John to throw it again does that mean they want Jason to stay on the block because he's the real target this week?

How I'd solve BOTB: Individualize the comp, top two are safe, winner gets their choice as to which HOH to dethrone?  Is it that hard?

Ooh, I like that idea. That would effectively cancel out the built-in predictability that BotB results in. I guess that's why it will never happen; clearly BotB is meant to steer the game exactly the way it's doing now.

Edited by iMonrey

Shelli as much as I cant stand her could win this season if she got rid of Audrey. I get she loves her but she literally handing 500K to Audrey.

Learn from Frankie, Shelli, cut ties with Audrey because she definitely wants you and Clay broke up.

If all else fails Steve or Jmac could win FF Double eviction and make Shlay and Audrey the targets.

Wait - so if they asked John to throw it again does that mean they want Jason to stay on the block because he's the real target this week?

I don't know if they're asking him to throw it anymore. I think Shelli wants to be dethroned because she doesn't want to be HoH twice, thinking that the HGs might forget if she gets dethroned and she seems like less of a threat. 

Liz switching out for Julia now. 

FB time around 12:00 BBT last night, cam 1 & 2. Audrey telling Clay and Austin that James was hitting on her.

Audrey: He asked me how things work down there. How I climax. If I'm a squirter.

Oh my god.

Hmmm... sounds like James - but since it's Audrey who said it, I'm assuming it's a lie until proven otherwise.

Liz switching out for Julia now.

Reckon Julia's fixing to have her WTF Moment Of the Year...? ;)

• Love 3

I think it might be too late for Shelli for the HG to forget. She's playing a good game but Vanessa is a little smarter.

Yeah. I was trying to use her words. I get what she's saying that by getting dethroned, she no longer remains HoH, her noms aren't in danger, and she has less blood on her hands (that phrase needs to die). So it's not like she won 2 HoHs, even though she did, because it doesn't count if you don't stay HoH? 

Reckon Julia's fixing to have her WTF Moment Of the Year...? ;)

I wish we could see the full length, unedited version of this DR switch. Poor Julia. Are they still trying to pull off the "No, they're not twins! They're one person!" trick? Because poor Julia stuck in the middle of the Liz/Austin showmance. 

• Love 1

I think it might be too late for Shelli for the HG to forget. She's playing a good game but Vanessa is a little smarter.

Yeah, Vanessa is already looking at the endgame, and she has more allies in her alliance and sub-alliance (Steve). I definitely think she will strike first against Shelli/Clay. Honestly, as batshit crazy as Audrey is she is still extremely loyal to Shelli over everyone else. Audrey really has Vanessa and Steve nailed to a T, but Shelli doesn't buy it. She's the boy who cried wolf at this point.   

• Love 1

Vanessa and Steve need to maintain their secret alliance but Steve f__ed it up. He thought it was going to be 8-3 to send Jeff home so it could easily blamed on Audrey. But Liz gave Jeff a vote. I like Steve but if he ends up on the block with Jason pending the POV he'll be out.

Vanessa and Steve need to maintain their secret alliance but Steve f__ed it up. He thought it was going to be 8-3 to send Jeff home so it could easily blamed on Audrey. But Liz gave Jeff a vote. I like Steve but if he ends up on the block with Jason pending the POV he'll be out.

I dunno... there's still lots bigger targets than Steve in the House. At this particular point in the game who wouldn't want to be sitting next to Steve at F2...?

(edited)

I dunno... there's still lots bigger targets than Steve in the House. At this particular point in the game who wouldn't want to be sitting next to Steve at F2...?

No one should want to sit next to Steve, Audrey, Jason nor JMac at the end be they would lose.

If Steve sat next t Jmac he would lose 5-4.

Edited by BlackMamba
(edited)

If Shelli stays HOH and Jason wins POV, Steve could definitely be out the door.  Her only other option to guarantee Johnny Mac stays would be Audrey or Austin.  Shelli and Clay currently don't believe Audrey about Steve, but Audrey is going to be relentless over the next few days.  If that happens, the only thing that might save Steve is that I could see Shelli asking Jmac who he'd want to be up against and he would likely pick Audrey.

Vanessa planted the seed with Steve that Clay/Shelli wanted to target him.  Steve clearly threw this last HoH, I think Vanessa wants him to feel less safe so he'll actually try and win and maybe go after Clay/Shelli and Vanessa can say she had nothing to do with it.  I don't think that would work, I think others will realize Steve is with them, but maybe she just wants plausible deniability with other HGs.

I'm still not sure if Vanessa actually believes Steve about the vote.  If she doesn't believe him, she has apparently decided it doesn't matter - at least, not now.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 1

It sounds like the Liz side wants Jackie gone this week or Becky if the noms change. I have no idea with Shelli. She's just been complaining all day that she doesn't have anyone to target. Well, maybe you shouldn't have won HOH then. So over her and Clay.

(edited)

I'm still not sure if Vanessa actually believes Steve about the vote.  If she doesn't believe him, she has apparently decided it doesn't matter - at least, not now.

I think she believes Steve and Becky were the stray votes. She's 100% positive on Becky (LOL). She told Audrey she knows it wasn't her because of the vote order, but she's still letting everyone believe that it was her... to protect Steve, I'm guessing. Basically it's really hard to know what Vanessa is thinking until we see her DRs.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 1

No one should want to sit next to Steve, Audrey, Jason nor JMac at the end be they would lose.

WE know that, but we have the benefit of relative omniscience.

You really think Shelli has a clue?

• Or Clay?
  • Or Austin?
  • Or Liz/ia?
  • Or James, Meg, etc., etc...?

<p>

WE know that, but we have the benefit of relative omniscience.

You really think Shelli has a clue?

• Or Clay?
  • Or Austin?
  • Or Liz/ia?
  • Or James, Meg, etc., etc...?

Austin just said Audrey is the BD option. Yet he thinks it would be a waste. How would it be a waste if Audrey is strategic is onto all of them.. but Austin has his nose so far up Liz ass he cant think straight.

• Love 1

I also heard Becky was a backdoor option on Sucks.  That'd suck to see her go this week for something she didn't even do.

I'm getting over Vanessa and will be glad to stop my support of her if she gets Liz to get rid of her.

I almost hope Shelli stays HoH.  She's not going after Becky at all.

Liz was more receptive to the backdoor Audrey plan (as a last resort), but Julia isn't. Says it's better to keep her in the game as a target. 

I feel like production pushes the backdoor Audrey plan every week when we all know damn well it's not gonna happen. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Austin: "Jackie's probably a little bitter because I like Liz more than her."

This has to be a self parody, right?

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 11
(edited)

Maybe Steve isn't in so much danger if Shelli is HoH and Jason wins POV.  Clay and Shelli were talking privately and confirmed they don't trust Liz/Austin and that moving forward they'd like to work with Vanessa, Johnny Mac, and Steve.  

I think Steve's vote was really dumb, but through luck it seems to be working out for him right now.  Audrey insisting Steve was the vote is driving Slay crazy and if Vanessa knows she has decided to protect him instead of outing him.

Austin is just embarrassing himself.

• Love 1

Maybe Steve isn't in so much danger if Shelli is HoH and Jason wins POV.  Clay and Shelli were talking privately and confirmed they don't trust Liz/Austin and that moving forward they'd like to work with Vanessa, Johnny Mac, and Steve.  

Even though it's gross, it was super smart of Vanessa to push Austin and Liz together. She's basically positioning the couples against each other, and Vanessa will still be there when the dust settles with her side alliances.

• Love 2

Im just going to say this. Liz and Julia always look and sound stoned.

Well it's unlikely, so we can probably just chalk it up to modern beach community vocal fry.  The Floridians can have it too (not just the Cali girls). Heck, a good part of Liz and Julia's entire age range, from anywhere, has it.

• Love 2
(edited)

I can not at John giving Shelli/Clay so much fucking info. I guess I should be happy he's finally trying to make an alliance, but why in the damn world did he decide to go to the biggest power couple who has already nommed him twice while asking him to throw comps/not use veto and proceed to give them all the info he has? What a flop.

Edited by peachmangosteen

Jason: "I came in here alone, I'm going to leave here alone."

Jackie: "Yeah, me too." 

Um. I guess I just imagined Jeff going in with her or something. It wasn't like they were partners on some other show or something.

And it's her own fault.  Jeff at least tried to play the game, albeit badly.  Jackie is just kind of there... doing nothing. 

So John is back up as a pawn and people outside of the popular group are up on the chopping block.

*Yawn* I'm officially bored with this season.

{Curses the day some dipshit on this show--I don't remember which--came up with the phrase "blood on my hands" and how that shitty phrase has ruined the whole show, because it causes endless repeat nominations}

It sounds like the Liz side wants Jackie gone this week or Becky if the noms change. I have no idea with Shelli. She's just been complaining all day that she doesn't have anyone to target. Well, maybe you shouldn't have won HOH then. So over her and Clay.

Jackie being sent home is a waste, even with the "least blood on my hands" philosophy.  Jackie is the best possible pawn to use over and over, because she has zero friends, but also zero enemies.  So you can put her up again and again with no consequences, but also if you put her against anyone with any real opposition/bad juju/negatives, that other person leaves.  And unlike John she's unlikely to be able to take herself off the block.

So I don't know why ANYONE would want to boot Jackie--at least if they're thinking straight and taking these shitty rules into proper account.

Clay and Shelli employing the Jeff strategy of making an alliance with everyone in the house. These two are so ridiculous it's making me miss Vanessa.

• Love 1

The only way this could be interesting is if, despite John's best efforts to throw it (I highly doubt Jason will cooperate in any form with that,) James/Jackie prove to be so catastrophically incompetent that John/Jason actually win BotB. Otherwise, snoozeville.

The only way this could be interesting is if, despite John's best efforts to throw it (I highly doubt Jason will cooperate in any form with that,) James/Jackie prove to be so catastrophically incompetent that John/Jason actually win BotB. Otherwise, snoozeville.

I doubt Jackie will be that bad.  She almost singlehandedly won the first BotB against John and Becky.  But Steve was so bad at it, he held her back.  But despite him fucking up left and right, she was within a whisker of winning it without him.  And I think she'll try her best to win this one even with James potentially holding her back.

Liz was more receptive to the backdoor Audrey plan (as a last resort), but Julia isn't. Says it's better to keep her in the game as a target.

I feel like production pushes the backdoor Audrey plan every week when we all know damn well it's not gonna happen.

The only way to get rid of Audrey is double eviction wher she can't have a whole 4 days causing horrific. Even then there is no guarantee she won't win it.

Yeah, Julia (it's Julia now) is soaking wet, so things are not looking good for Jason. There's still a lot of week left, and Audrey pissed Shelli off today by doing that Audrey thing where she lies about things she's said, but Shelli is smart enough to know that keeping Audrey is good for her game. Either Jason goes, or he wins veto, Becky goes up, and she goes.

Johnny is going to have to be careful and start talking to keep himself from being put up. All these times he's managed to get off the block (which he'll probably figure out this week- or be at risk) he is going to look like a threat.

I think Liz's noms lost.

If Julia is soaking wet, then I think Liz's nominees wonShelli's nominees lost if she's still dry.  This means that Jackie and James are safe for the week, and John and Jason are still on the block.  I'm betting John threw it again, though.

(edited)

Jason (paraphrased), I think talking about something to do with the comp: "Are you sure that was Soundgarden? I thought that Soundgarden was Nirvana's original name."

These kids. They had been talking about the song Black Hole Sun. 

I love how Jason is already telling Shelli that he's officially fired from his grocery store job on the 18th. Playing for sympathy before the Veto has been played?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
(edited)

I think she'll at least consider it if Jason wins veto.  If John wins veto or is taken off the block she'll just put up a pawn (Meg or Becky) and target Jason.  I guess it depends if she has that new alliance in place she was talking about.

Audrey, Shelli and Clay are too strong.

How arent these HGs not catching on...

Audrey is strategic, Shelli is turning into a comp beast and Clay is a floater playing both sides. They have all the ingredients of a dynamic trio.

• Love 1

If Julia is soaking wet, then I think Liz's nominees won. Shelli's nominees lost if she's still dry. This means that Jackie and James are safe for the week, and John and Jason are still on the block. I'm betting John threw it again, though.

You're right. I forgot the dethroned HoH gets stuff dropped on them. This BotB still confuses me.