Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

I'm currently working on the theory that John is really playing the Chaos/Anarchy strategy, which says that if someone tells you a plan they have - do the exact opposite.

I am a little surprised Vanessa hasn't figured this out yet and at least attempted to make her arguments based on that, I think that's why she maybe was like yeah yeah lets vote out Steve. He did go to Liztin and tell them all about that conversation which indicates he's going to vote out Steve, but........eh he is literally the wildest of cards so I won't be shocked if he blindside Austin, at which time I will applaud his crazy Chaos Theater.

An even better scenario is if Liz is for real and votes Austin out herself based on the all girl F2 with Van.

• Love 2

This is the one instance where I'd like some DR prodding and intervention to get Austin evicted.

I think John is really evicting Steve though. Vanessa is fucked without that F4 veto.

• Love 2
Ahhh...I thought she realized it would take more than one conversation for John to understand that it's Austin they should evict, so she said we'll talk more later.

What I wonder is if John really thinks he should evict Steve, or if he's telling Vanessa what he thinks she wants to hear.    

I think perhaps John is not going all in on saying he'd save Steve so he doesn't spook Vanessa. She's already nervous that they have a F2 so he can't seem so eager. At least that's what I hope because I would love an Austin blindside eviction.

In line with his normal contrarian stance, I don't think John has any plans whatsoever to evict Steve - which is exactly why he's telling everyone he wants to evict Steve. :)  I found one little snippet in this post from Joker's most interesting:

Sun 9:04 AM BBT  A few minutes ago, Vanessa asked Steve if he'd talked w/ JMac & Steve said no, not game talk. Vanessa suggested solidifying his relationship w/ JMac today, based on her talk with him last night & about JMac's vote possibly not going to Steve. Vanessa said she had to play It off like she didn't care either way and that they were making the decision together etc.

Vanessa also told Steve that they both cannot tell JMac about Vanessa's F2 w/ Steve, otherwise JMac will vote Steve out.

Vanessa headed inside, saying she felt sick & after she departed, Steve said: "Good for you, Johnny!" He counted a few things & then went to bed in comic room where JMac is.

Look at it from JMac's perspective:

• Vanessa has repeatedly stated she feels it's in her best interests to break up any couples in the House (and from V's perspective, I would agree).
  • Vanessa has also repeatedly stated she considers JMac/Steve to be very close; consider her references to them as a virtual "showmance" or "couple".
  • This would indicate that as long as Vanessa considers J/S to be a tightly bound pair, it's in her own best interests to break them up.

So - if you're Johnny Mac and Steve, and you don't want V breaking up the duo, what's the obvious solution? 

Make Vanessa think you're not a tightly bound pair. 

And what better way to do that than lobby for the eviction of half the J/S duo?

Keep in mind V has a contrarian streak of her own; she has shown time and again she views any attempts by one HG to lobby for the preservation of another HG as evidence of an alliance between the two.

Personally, I'm curious about how likely it is that Johnny Mac and Steve are playing Vanessa successfully.

If I gave up my shot at HOH and took a luxury hoping for money or a trip to Europe and was told it was a trip with Frankie, I would be so pissed.

I'd sue for misrepresentation.

• Love 7

Steve told Vanessa he's trying to be subtle with John, and his one argument is that John will have to work with Vanessa if Steve leaves. She's like, "Um, that's not good enough," and told him to do the math for John.

She told him to tell John that John's locked to make Final 3 if he keeps Steve because anyone will choose John over Steve or Vanessa, but Liz and Austin will always choose each other. Steve: "You really think so?" And she's like, "No! You just have to tell him that!"

She's getting pretty short and frustrated with him. I can't tell if Steve is playing dumb or just being stupid.

Vanessa headed inside, saying she felt sick & after she departed, Steve said: "Good for you, Johnny!" He counted a few things & then went to bed in comic room where JMac is.

I get what you're saying, and it's certainly possible - it's just strange Steve and John haven't mentioned this as a thing when they're alone together. And the "Good for you, Johnny" could totally just be Steve being impressed as a Big Brother fan John is planning a  sneaky move - just like his reaction of awe instead of anger after being put up by Austin.

In line with his normal contrarian stance, I don't think John has any plans whatsoever to evict Steve - which is exactly why he's telling everyone he wants to evict Steve. :) I found one little snippet in this post from Joker's most interesting:

Sun 9:04 AM BBT A few minutes ago, Vanessa asked Steve if he'd talked w/ JMac & Steve said no, not game talk. Vanessa suggested solidifying his relationship w/ JMac today, based on her talk with him last night & about JMac's vote possibly not going to Steve. Vanessa said she had to play It off like she didn't care either way and that they were making the decision together etc.

Vanessa also told Steve that they both cannot tell JMac about Vanessa's F2 w/ Steve, otherwise JMac will vote Steve out.

Look at it from JMac's perspective:

• Vanessa has repeatedly stated she feels it's in her best interests to break up any couples in the House (and from V's perspective, I would agree).
  • Vanessa has also repeatedly stated she considers JMac/Steve to be very close; consider her references to them as a virtual "showmance" or "couple".
  • This would indicate that as long as Vanessa considers J/S to be a tightly bound pair, it's in her own best interests to break them up.
So - if you're Johnny Mac and Steve, and you don't want V breaking up the duo, what's the obvious solution?

Make Vanessa think you're not a tightly bound pair.

And what better way to do that than lobby for the eviction of half the J/S duo?

Keep in mind V has a contrarian streak of her own; she has shown time and again she views any attempts by one HG to lobby for the preservation of another HG as evidence of an alliance between the two.

Personally, I'm curious about how likely it is that Johnny Mac and Steve are playing Vanessa .

Oh how I hope this is true. I have long believed there is more to Steve's game than meets the eye. I really want to see that theory proved correct, because it would make for a very smart and sneaky game. I've always wanted to see this show played on a more intellectual level, where people subtly manipulate each other without resorting to bullying. Of course, I realize that's a long shot on a show that primarily consists of people looking for fame of some sort, but that hope is what keeps me coming back each summer. Edited by TexasChic
  • Love 6

Steve kept him safe in a week when he could've stuck with the Scamper Squad, and the reward for his loyalty might be "I don't even care enough about you to give you a fighting chance?" Show Steve some respect at least, and if Vanessa votes him out, then at least you tried. Plus, Austin or Liz will very possibly still keep you over Vanessa in a final 4 veto situation, given your goat status. But it seems like Steve was willing to be ride or die with you, and if he walks out the door based on your vote? Screw that (and I don't even like Steve).

Steve kept John safe primarily because he wanted to be the one to break up Austwins so he'd have something on his resume to win the game. It wasn't out of some undying loyalty to John. And imo Steve would cut John if he thought it was a good game move. It's a game. I don't feel bad for Steve if John decides to vote him out.

Vanessa is probably like, geez, what do I have to do to get these guys to want Austin out?!

Well, if she had put Austin up in week 5 like she promised everyone she would he'd be gone so! Vanessa really deserves a lot of the blame for the fact that Austin will most likely win this game. Her weird devotion to him is a big reason why he's still there. And she also pushed the Liz/Austin showmance. Fucking Vanessa!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

Well, if she had put Austin up in week 5 like she promised everyone she would he'd be gone so! Vanessa really deserves a lot of the blame for the fact that Austin will most likely win this game. Her weird devotion to him is a big reason why he's still there. And she also pushed the Liz/Austin showmance. Fucking Vanessa!

Yeah but Austin staying is also a big reason why Vanessa is still there too. IMO she would have been evicted by now, if Austin went home in Week 5.

Personally, I'm curious about how likely it is that Johnny Mac and Steve are playing Vanessa successfully.

I think it's very unlikely. Steve also told the cameras that Vanessa is goooood, after she got Austin to put up Steve rather than herself. Steve just appreciates good gameplay IMO. If there was a big John/Steve plot, I think we would have seen it discussed between them.

• Love 2

Yeah but Austin staying is also a big reason why Vanessa is still there too. IMO she would have been evicted by now, if Austin went home in Week 5.

Possibly, but I'm just saying she can't really be pissed now if John doesn't take Austin out when she has had multiple opportunities to make it happen and didn't.

I really hope John is just fucking with everyone and will really vote Austin out. It seems very unlikely though. 

If that does happen I just hope John wins the final HOH and that Liz is still there so he can take her to F2. I'd prefer neither Austin nor Vanessa in the F2. Although, in a John/Liz F2 John would probably win, which is just sad really.

She's definitely been the most loyal to him besides the twins, but I don't think she was counting on them gaining plenty of the other HGs' loyalties. Especially this week, if John gets rid of his #1 in favor of Austin.

I'm not saying it's not her fault they're still there - but she was in a hardcore alliance with them and James/Meg/John joined the Austwins' good graces which I didn't see coming. It's just funny that it's turned into a game of chicken with who gets out the showmance.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2

James/Meg/John joined the Austwins' good graces which I didn't see coming. 

I didn't see it coming either, but I think I probably should have. Austin is quite good at the social game. Certainly the hands-down best at it this season.

Just got confirmation that Austin replaced John otb. Him/John were talking about Steve being nervous about what Vanessa said during the ceremony.

• Love 2

GAHHHHHHH!  This has been such a fruuuustrating season; you never know who will be evicted until they are evicted!!

I saw a smidge of BBAD’s talk between JMac and Vanessa last night, where she’s trying to find out who he is going to evict and he’s in full on Jeff Spicoli/Vinnie Barbarino persona…I think he wants her to think he’ll vote out Steve when he really plans to vote out Austin or Liz. 

I think Steve should be telling JMac all of Vanessa’s secrets in the event he goes to jury.  BTW, how has he been doing since he’s been nominated?  Is he pissed or introverted (more than usual) or accepted the fact that he’s going to be evicted?

I’m also confused about how some seem to think that Austin could beat Vanessa in F2….while he has had a good social game, I don’t think jury is too bitter to not vote Vanessa the winner, as each one evicted has said that she is playing the best game.

GAHHHHHHH!  This has been such a fruuuustrating season; you never know who will be evicted until they are evicted!!

Oh man, I love it. After last season when there was literally never any doubt who would be evicted nor who would win the game, it's so much fun to not have a clue what is gonna happen this season.

I’m also confused about how some seem to think that Austin could beat Vanessa in F2….while he has had a good social game, I don’t think jury is too bitter to not vote Vanessa the winner, as each one evicted has said that she is playing the best game.

I think Vanessa would likely beat Austin, but it's not a done deal. Austin has a much better social game and he has 2 guaranteed votes. In the jury segment (which we can't put full stock in but it's all we really have to go one), Jackie said the Austwins ran the game. We can take from that that it's possible Meg/James feel similarly. I think Shelli/Steve/Becky are pretty much locks to vote for Vanessa, but I wouldn't be surprised if Becky went the other way. Julia and Liz will 100% vote for Austin. Jackie/James/Meg/John I could see going either way.

Pic of Liz/Vanessa in their disguises for the Ariana concert. Trigger warning: Frankie Grande.

• Love 4

The most entertaining scenario for me would be for Liz to vote to evict Austin because she's believes Jmac is voting for Steve. Wanting to not only make Jmac look like he went back on his word (that the Austin vote was Jmac), but also to force Vanessa to cast the deciding vote. But JMac gleefully votes for Austin as well. Then we get to see Austin's face when Julie announces by a vote of 2-0, he is evicted from the BB House.  I would cry tears of joy.

ETA: Liz's wig is quite flattering.

Edited by LordBowen
  • Love 11

Well, in a F2 situation, a woman winning over a man has never happened in the history of Big Brother. I think Vanessa would probably win over Austin, but it's hard to say because of history and because everyone on the jury hates her. Except Shelli.

If Liz votes to evict Austin it doesn't matter how JMac votes.  Liz is the one to convince.  What is Vanessa doing about that?  Liz is not  dumb despite the way she talks, you knowwwwwwwwwwah?  Well there is that lion act with Sigmund and Freud though.  Maybe?

Looks like we cannot get Austin off our screen.  

• Love 1

Upthread, someone mentioned that Liz and Vanessa had discussed that neither has as much chance of winning against a man in F2. Maybe they have already decided that Liz will vote Austin out and Van wants JMac to vote him out too just so she doesn't get BOHH?

• Love 1

Vanessa/Austin would be a close vote. 

The three Goblins would vote for Austin + Liz. That's four votes. Steve and Shelli would vote Vanessa. JMac probably would too but you never know with him. I don't know which way Becky and Julia would go. 

• Love 1

Both Liz and Vanessa would do well to go back to brown hair.  Liz looks so much prettier with shorter hair too.  Not that exact style but lose the extensions and get a good cut.  Women with extensions handle their hair in specific ways that annoy me. 

• Love 3

Regarding Steve....

In final 2, I can see him not voting for Vanessa to win....remember Season 11, where if Natalie had Jessie's vote she would have won but it turned out he voted for Jordan.  UO, but I loathed Jordan, who did nothing but lounge around on her ass when she wasn't spouting stupid Jordanisms to Jeff and America.  IMO Natalie should have won game-wise, but no one liked her.

• Love 1

If Steve is on Jury and Vanessa is in F2, Steve will absolutely vote for Vanessa. He's talked multiple times about being in awe of her gameplay, even when it hurts his own game. And he's also talked about how he hates bitter juries full of recruits.

• Love 7

Vanessa/Austin would be a close vote.

The three Goblins would vote for Austin + Liz. That's four votes. Steve and Shelli would vote Vanessa. JMac probably would too but you never know with him. I don't know which way Becky and Julia would go.

Hm, I think the twins would both vote for Austin. Probably Meg and James. John, Steve and Shelli would vote for Vanessa. I don't know about Becky and Jackie. I think Becky would vote for Vanessa and probably Jackie too, but I could see it go the other way.

If James' interview with Jeff is to be believed, James would vote for Vanessa.

(I think this conversation is moot though, because unless John evicts Austin, I can't see Vanessa making F2 anymore, without winning that F4 veto. Last week I would have said BB is Vanessa's game to lose. Now, I think it's Austin's.)

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 1

From Joker's: "John SAID TO Steve: you need to convince her (Vanessa) to convince me (John) to not vote you (Steve) out."

So I guess he wants to be able to tell Liz/Austin that Vanessa wants Austin gone.

Also: "Steve asks JM if Liztin have got to him. JM says yeah. Steve says he doesn't want to probe. JM says they are believable."

ETA: Steve asks John if he has his vote. John said Steve has his vote if he can get Vanessa to convince John to keep Steve. Because if John tells her they should keep Steve, she won't keep him because she'll think they John and Steve are tight. Basically, Steve only has John's vote if John knows that Vanessa will keep Steve.

But I kinda thought she already told him she wouldn't mind if Austin left. They will probably have a hard time getting her to admit anything totally upfront.

Edited by mooses

ETA: Steve asks John if he has his vote. John said Steve has his vote if he can get Vanessa to convince John to keep Steve. Because if John tells her they should keep Steve, she won't keep him because she'll think they John and Steve are tight. Basically, Steve only has John's vote if John knows that Vanessa will keep Steve.

But I kinda thought she already told him she wouldn't mind if Austin left. They will probably have a hard time getting her to admit anything totally upfront.

It sounds like Steve, John, and Vanessa all need to have a conversation together. 

Waiting when the feeds come back up is going to suck, because this is one instance where I'm really not totally sure who's going to be evicted.  My gut is telling me Steve, right now, but who knows.

"John SAID TO Steve: you need to convince her (Vanessa) to convince me (John) to not vote you (Steve) out."

So I guess he wants to be able to tell Liz/Austin that Vanessa wants Austin gone.

Also: "Steve asks JM if Liztin have got to him. JM says yeah. Steve says he doesn't want to probe. JM says they are believable."

This is like a Monty Python sketch. And what exactly are they believable about? Taking him over each other? Or taking him over Van/Steve? I officially give up trying to figure out how anyone's mind is working a this stage go Van win that Veto and fuck everyone's shit up.

• Love 2

Maybe Im crazy but I would be terrified of going against JMac in a F2. The jury loves him. He has 4 POV wins. And also he has the coolest story to tell...it was me against the 5-person alliance that dominated the game, and against all odds I made it all the way to F2!

He would just have to drop the Bobcat Goldthwait schtick for a minute and properly articulate his story to the jury.

Liz looks so cute with that wig. Thanks for the pic.

• Love 2

Maybe Im crazy but I would be terrified of going against JMac in a F2. The jury loves him. He has 4 POV wins. And also he has the coolest story to tell...it was me against the 5-person alliance that dominated the game, and against all odds I made it all the way to F2!

Yeah, but he also got evicted by them once. It's hard for me to get past that - I could see the jury not caring though because they like him.

Vanessa and Austin are discussing his speech. Vanessa told him maybe not be so mean and personal towards Steve. But she's also encouraging his Judas schtick! Two steps forward, one step back.

And Steve is outside talking to himself, but it seems like he's practicing his speech when he evicts Vanessa next week instead of the here and now. SMH.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

It would be exciting to see Austin blindsided.  That right there says it isn't going to happen.  This group is way too mindful of how they are viewed by the jury to do this.  We haven't experienced any glee and I don't see it happening now.  Oh how I love a gleeful  blindside!  They fear not getting a vote from Austin.  Why? Oh god, who the fuck knows.  It just is, that is all.  

• Love 4

Regarding Steve....

In final 2, I can see him not voting for Vanessa to win....remember Season 11, where if Natalie had Jessie's vote she would have won but it turned out he voted for Jordan.  UO, but I loathed Jordan, who did nothing but lounge around on her ass when she wasn't spouting stupid Jordanisms to Jeff and America.  IMO Natalie should have won game-wise, but no one liked her.

Making sure people don't hate you so much that they won't vote for you is a huge part of this game. I don't buy the idea of bitter juries in general. The jury members don't owe anyone anything - if the person asking them to give them $500,000 was a dick to them but played a good strategic game otherwise, I don't see anything wrong with not voting for them. 

• Love 5

Yeah, but he also got evicted by them once. It's hard for me to get past that - I could see the jury not caring though because they like him.

That's actually something the jury can see as a plus - that someone who was evicted, fought their way back into the house.  He's also survived being on the block more than any one else; winning the POV 4 times.  Most important, he was not directly responsible for most of the jury's evictions.  And it only takes 5 votes to win.

• Love 6

JMac has never felt really allied to anyone left in the house because with Vanessa, he can't trust her as far as he can throw her. Steve has always always held info from him. From the beginning, it is always John talking and sharing with Steve asking and asking and asking some more. Steve does this with everyone but I've only seen Vanessa call him out on it. John can't feel all in wit Steve because Steve isn't all in with John.

History has proven to John that his game is not safe because of his partnership with Steve, and when it comes down to it, he is expandable to everyone. Including Vanessa. They have voted him out over Steve with it came down between them. I can't blame John to voting out his competition when he is handed the chance. Leaving Liztin in is dangerous but he has no reason to think that a broken up Liz would pick him over Steve and Vanessa. And he knows for a fact Steve is higher on Vanessa's totem pole. She's voted him out over Steve and targeted him again this week if he hadn't won veto.

JMac is alone and he should do what is best for his endgame. Breaking up the couple might look better on paper but taking out the person who endangers his game, and is not expandable to the voters left is a no brainer. 

• Love 4

JMac is alone and he should do what is best for his endgame. Breaking up the couple might look better on paper but taking out the person who endangers his game, and is not expandable to the voters left is a no brainer. 

Yeah, I don't think it's a bad move for him. It's just a bad move for me because Austin.

Steve is in his "I'm done. I don't care anymore" stage of eviction grief.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3

And Steve is outside talking to himself, but it seems like he's practicing his speech when he evicts Vanessa next week instead of the here and now. SMH.

LOL Steve wtf are you doing? He needs to be worried about John's vote instead of Vanessa's eviction.

What John fails to realize is that Steve would absolutely take him to the F2. While Liz and Austin will absolutely not. They want to use him to get Vanessa out at F4, and then dump him at F3.

That's actually something the jury can see as a plus - that someone who was evicted, fought their way back into the house.  He's also survived being on the block more than any one else; winning the POV 4 times.  Most important, he was not directly responsible for most of the jury's evictions.  And it only takes 5 votes to win.

Not being responsible for literally anyone leaving the house is a terrible resume. Sorry, but that's the absolute worst kind of game to play. Johnny Mac is the ultimate floater, who's been evicted once and slept for 80% of the game.

• Love 1

What John fails to realize is that Steve would absolutely take him to the F2. While Liz and Austin will absolutely not. They want to use him to get Vanessa out at F4, and then dump him at F3.

It is not a failure on JMac's part since Steve is the one going home. If Steve hadn't been so closed off and condescending to John, maybe John would feel more confident in their alliance.

Leaving Austin is not that bad a move for John, Austin would get the twins votes over John as would Steve. Liz won't take him to F2 over Vanessa and Steve. Regardless of who is left, Johnny Mac is going to have to win his way to F2. He is not incapable of doing it. 

Not being responsible for literally anyone leaving the house is a terrible resume

Uh? A jury would be made and won't vote for someone who wasn't responsible of sending them home? I honestly don't get what you are saying.

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 1

Uh? A jury would be made and won't vote for someone who wasn't responsible of sending them home? I honestly don't get what you are saying.

I would never vote for someone who has done literally nothing in the game but survive.  Maybe it's a flawed way of thinking, but I can't respect anyone, as a gameplayer, who has ridden on the coattails of everyone else to get further. The purpose of this game is to send people home each week. Not sending home literally anyone in the jury shouldn't be a mark in the plus column IMO.

• Love 5

Yeah, and I can't respect a scumbag game. I lived through that once with the Exterminators, where it's Step 1: Let the dominant alliance eat each other and Step 2: Profit. Sixth Sense, Scamper Squad and Austin's Angels (shudder) were legitimate alliances. They worked together, they protected each other, they made moves. And the guy who wins final 5 veto decides he's dumping the people with whom he was working to float to the other side and offer himself up as their patsy? Screw that. That's a coward's game. That's basically Andy Herren 2.0, except Andy actually marshaled an alliance himself (once the dominant alliance was diminished).

If he kept Steve and voted out Vanessa at final 4, I'd respect him more. At least he would actually be fostering a final 2 alliance with Steve and then it'd be 2 vs. 1 against Liz (knowing Liz would likely take him over Steve) and they at least had some kind of game-based relationship/alliance. But getting rid of Steve and next week likely Vanessa so he can be Austin and Liz's lapdog?  I hope he loses 9-0 to either of them.

• Love 5

John is Sandra Diaz-Twine-ing his way to the finals (except he's good at comps). I can just hear Austin/Liz telling him they want to take him to the finals because they know they can beat him and then cut to him in the diary room saying "They don't think I'll get a single vote....but I don't know about that!" <3 

• Love 1

I would never vote for someone who has done literally nothing in the game but survive.  Maybe it's a flawed way of thinking, but I can't respect anyone, as a gameplayer, who has ridden on the coattails of everyone else to get further. The purpose of this game is to send people home each week. Not sending home literally anyone in the jury shouldn't be a mark in the plus column IMO.

I would have a much harder time handing someone $500k - if they had screwed my chances of winning.  I seriously doubt the jury votes purely on who played the best game.  Johnny Mack did win 4 POVs - and threw HOH's at critical junctures.  And he will likely win Fan Favorite.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 7

I would never vote for someone who has done literally nothing in the game but survive. Maybe it's a flawed way of thinking, but I can't respect anyone, as a gameplayer, who has ridden on the coattails of everyone else to get further. The purpose of this game is to send people home each week. Not sending home literally anyone in the jury shouldn't be a mark in the plus column IMO.

It worked pretty well for a guy named Will some years back...

I'm reluctant to even speculate what John is thinking, because he's fooled me several times this season. I think he's right that if Vanessa approaches him about saving Steve, it's probably for real, and otherwise was probably just her gathering info, but I don't know what he will do with that knowledge. I have no idea if he'll keep Steve even if she does that. I have no idea if he thinks his F2 deal with Steve is real. I have no idea if anything he's said to Austin is true. I hate that we have to wait until Tuesday to find out.

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 4

John is Sandra Diaz-Twine-ing his way to the finals (except he's good at comps). I can just hear Austin/Liz telling him they want to take him to the finals because they know they can beat him and then cut to him in the diary room saying "They don't think I'll get a single vote....but I don't know about that!" <3 

Actually, I think his quote would be more like "huh, huh,huh, huh, huh (not quite sure how to spell the sound he makes), THEY DON"T THINK I'LL GET A SINGLE  VOTE, BUT I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT, huh, huh,huh, huh, huh"

Look, if he wins out, he deserves the win and you'll get no argument from me.  I'm not looking forward to the nails on chalkboard of his voice until the end.  I have become enamored with an Austin or a Steve leaving this week, so call me fickle.

Edited by pennben
  • Love 2