Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

ETA1:  Okay, Liz/Austin alone, Julia going to bring up Steve.  L/A complaining that it is Vanessa's fault that they made deals with everyone!  Oh my god!! That Vanessa is one powerful lady!  

Vanessa's secret super power is mind control, clearly.

• Love 1

Agreed. Steve needs to work on his social skills, but he has the potential to be a great partner for somebody in the future.

If I was younger and not married with two kids, Steve is exactly the kind of guy I'd be into.

Spengler was always the hottest Ghostbuster too.

• Love 6

Disclaimer: I don't watch the feeds, and by now I'm only watching every other Thursday if the chips fall my way.

I do not wish this on you, the diligent feed watchers who keep me up to date on this annual train wreck, but frankly at this point the 'other' houseguests deserve to have alternating Austin / Twin HoH's the rest of the way out.  I think they have the skill sets to pull it off, and if the "house" was too dumb to break up a power triplet consisting of two power couples ..., like I said, future seasons need the cautionary tale.

• Love 9

4:21 AM JMac: OK, I volunteer to be pawn. I mean I trusted you guys last week and you kept me so I'll trust you again.

4:42 AM Liz: I can't believe Steve is refusing to be pawn. Austin: Maybe you can convince him. Maybe a woman needs to talk to him.

4:46 AM Liz: I am so annoyed that Steve is so adamant about not going up. In a perfect world it would be Steve and JMac up.

4:47 AM Steve tells JMac about F&G: That's why I didn't put Austwins/Van up in DE. JMac: Did you tell Van I was coming after her??

First of all, can John PLEASE somehow get evicted this week? God, I'm just completely over the way he's playing (or not playing) this game. I don't like Austin either, but at least he's playing a good game. John is a waste of space.

Since Steve won't "volunteer" to be a pawn, does that mean the Austwins are going to have to put someone else up? No matter who they choose (James, Meg, or Vanessa), things could maybe get interesting.  I just wish these idiots would all compare notes, and see that the Austwins have deals with every single person in the house. But they're like a less charming Chilltown, so it's probably not going to happen until it's too late. 

Unless Julia is able to convince them otherwise, I still think Vanessa is gone this week. And I hope she goes out in a blaze of glory and blows all their shit up.

ETA:

JMac stirs Van when he goes to bed, she asks where Steve is. JMac says Steve is awake 

She goes out to KT and asks Steve if she can talk to him, he says no and that he's not in a correct frame of mind to talk to her. She is startled and asks if she can just talk and he just listen, he again says no.

They squabble a bit cuz she said she just wanted to apologize to him. She said no one will let her talk tonight and she's freaking out cuz of it.

Finally they talk and she says that she was mad Austin not Steve and it was re-directed anger so she is sorry for that.

What is this about? Steve annoys me with his "not in the correct frame of mind to talk" bs. And it annoys me that Vanessa is one of the only people who has consistently been nice to Steve and who talks to him about personal stuff and tries to help him with the social stuff, but Steve is choosing Austin/Liz.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 4

It seems like they are leaning towards Vanessa leaving. Without a juror coming back it'd be a good move, but because there's a good chance ADC will get a member back, they should wait a week and take out John, Meg or James.

They told Steve they made a deal before HOH he made a deal with James. The only way it's blow up is if Steve tells ADC, which won't happen.

Austin knows he makes no more enemies in the House by taking Vanessa out, and, above all else, it makes good TV. And he wants maximum TV time. I have a feeling it's gonna happen. The only way it doesn't is if Julia gets through to Liz.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2

I just wish these idiots would all compare notes, and see that the Austwins have deals with every single person in the house. But they're like a less charming Chilltown, so it's probably not going to happen until it's too late.

Dude Chilltown was NOT Charming, WILL was charming, but the rest of his pack were vile losers, I've mellowed on Boogie, but he's still a loser. Justin was Chilltown that says it all.

Having said that I fully anticipate that Vanessa Blindness will continue (ovbiously it is with John) Hey JMac, Austwins are popping you on the block and want to use your tightest ally left as the pawn, turn the crank mofo: Steve has an alliance with them, YOU and Steve have an alliance with them BUT they are nominating you BOTH, what does this tell you. IDK, did tell Vanessa I was coming after her?!! LORDT.

I'm so agitated at Steve's disloyalty IMO bad game play re: Vanessa that I hope Austwins put him up there regardless. Julia needs to work some magic on him, and hopefully reveal her secret plan to target Austin via surrogates (ADC/Vanessa), so he's bumped to F4. Shhhh, I CAN DREAM.

Still count me in on thinking Steve looks hot, I'm not beard/facial hair girl, but that boy look foine with the beard. 

I have to say while Vanessa appears to be possibly safe this week, with the target being Johnny Mac, I was rooting for a James HoH so she could get her game on again, she wouldn't relax with him as HoH, but with Austin, she'll never know when or if she needs to flip on them, and all I want is Austwins blown up.

• Love 1

I meant Chilltown in BB7. Danielle, James, Janelle, Erika, etc. all thought they were in Chilltown.

I've accepted a twin is going to win this thing. I just want Austin out ASAP. If Vanessa is evicted this week, I hope the returning HG will focus on the Austwins. But they'll prob decide John and Steve are the next power duo to be broken up.

• Love 5

John is a waste of space.

Actually, that should read as Meg.  I'm so over this useless trick who does nothing but smile, lie in the bed all damned day and the 'oopsie' way she plays for HOH/POV! 

At least John has won a couple of POVs....fun demeanor or not, she should have been evicted long ago. 

• Love 1

At least Meg isn't volunteering to go on the block. What John is doing is the equivalent of if James won HOH and Meg said, Okay James I'll go up as a pawn. No, just no. If John is truly in an alliance with the Austwins, then he should not be on the block. Period. Austin should put up Vanessa and James. But, John is an idiot, and is making Austin's job easy by being a volunteer. A volunteer who will go home at the hand of his "ally" if Vanessa wins veto.

And as stated above, Team Summer Camp seems to be working, because Austin and Liz favor James/Meg over John/Steve. So, while it probably wasn't a conscious effort, Meg is in a much better spot than John and has made better moves than he has. Meg is dumb and a recruit. But that excuse doesn't work with John.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 5

It seems like they are leaning towards Vanessa leaving. Without a juror coming back it'd be a good move, but because there's a good chance ADC will get a member back, they should wait a week and take out John, Meg or James.

This would be true if John was on Meg & James side, but he's not. I think people (me included) got it in our heads that after James won HoH it was finally "the other side of the house" against 6S, but the other side of the house was and continues to be aligned with S6 (less Meg and James).  Minus John in that list, I agree with you though.  The move for them is to get James out this week.  

My worst case scenario is James out, Shelli back in. I wonder if they would cowardly take Meg out before all turning on each other.  They are still (STILL! It's August 21!) so scared to make moves.  This season is overall enjoyable, but as far as strategic  gameplay is one of the collective worst.

• Love 2

Vanessa and Austin were talking last night and said it's an automatic win if you get to the end with Johnny Mac. No one respects his game. This is the problem with the whole laying low strategy. If you lay too low for too long you just blend into the furniture.

Apparently Julia heard him yelling in the DR last night and now she's convinced he's not a dentist and must be part of a twist. I'd laugh my ass off if his stupid DR persona is the reason he gets voted out of the game.

Unless something drastically changes James is safe this week. For whatever reason, Austin is adamant about not putting him up. At this point he trusts James more than anyone not named Liz. 

• Love 4

What is this about? Steve annoys me with his "not in the correct frame of mind to talk" bs. And it annoys me that Vanessa is one of the only people who has consistently been nice to Steve and who talks to him about personal stuff and tries to help him with the social stuff, but Steve is choosing Austin/Liz.

According to what I read, Vanessa was throwing Steve under the bus last night, and outed to the Austwins that apparently Steve and Johnny Mac had a final two alliance.  Steve is smart not to choose Vanessa.  And I don't agree that Vanessa is the "only" person who has been consistently nice to Steve.  Johnny Mac has, Julie has, he's getting along with pretty much everyone now.

Well, I just need John to win the veto.  That's pretty much all I'm rooting for at the moment.  Because apparently Julie hearing him yelling in the DR means that he's probably not a dentist and is totally fake and has to go.  All righty then.

• Love 9

Vanessa and Austin were talking last night and said it's an automatic win if you get to the end with Johnny Mac. No one respects his game. This is the problem with the whole laying low strategy. If you lay too low for too long you just blend into the furniture.

Apparently Julia heard him yelling in the DR last night and now she's convinced he's not a dentist and must be part of a twist. I'd laugh my ass off if his stupid DR persona is the reason he gets voted out of the game.

Unless something drastically changes James is safe this week. For whatever reason, Austin is adamant about not putting him up. At this point he trusts James more than anyone not named Liz.

I guess he'd argue that at least he'd make it to F2 and had a 50/50 shot. I don't agree with it, but it's a point.

So funny Julia heard John. I wish her and Vanessa were still close so we could hear her thoughts on Austin. He listens but is pretty dismissive of her, so I wonder.

I wouldn't be surprised if the segment on James last night swayed him. He's watched enough BB to know that means James is popular. All Austin talked about after winning HOH was his image, so maybe he wants to stick with the "good guys."

• Love 6

I wouldn't be surprised if the segment on James last night swayed him. He's watched enough BB to know that means James is popular. All Austin talked about after winning HOH was his image, so maybe he wants to stick with the "good guys."

Great observation. You might be right there.

I'm gonna echo the 'Steve is fine' comments. IMO he was always the best looking guy in the house. 

I'm super good with either John or Steve going so this week will end fine for me most likely. It'll probably be about as boring as last week though.

The only thing I'm really rooting for now is Becky winning the buy back comp, immediately winning HOH, and targeting Austwins. If that doesn't happen I feel like I can just tune in on finale night for the Austwins F2/Austin winning and save myself the trouble of watching the feeds from now until then.

ETA: Oh, I actually have another thing I'm rooting for. I want Vanessa to win this veto. John/Steve otb all week would be SO delicious.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

And I don't agree that Vanessa is the "only" person who has been consistently nice to Steve.  Johnny Mac has, Julie has, he's getting along with pretty much everyone now.

I said "one of the only" people. Vanessa, Julia, and John are the only ones who've been consistently nice (i.e. since the beginning) to Steve. Austin doesn't like him and has been rude to him. James, Meg, and Jackie have made fun of and ignored him both behind his back and to his face. Liz, I'm torn on whether she actually likes Steve or just pities him, but whatever.

The only thing I'm really rooting for now is Becky winning the buy back comp, immediately winning HOH, and targeting Austwins. If that doesn't happen I feel like I can just tune in on finale night for the Austwins F2/Austin winning and save myself the trouble of watching the feeds from now until then.

Same. And Becky is one of the the HGs I dislike the most, on a personal level. But she's the most likely (only?) person who I can see actively trying to take out the Austwins. 

• Love 1

I said "one of the only" people. Vanessa, Julia, and John are the only ones who've been consistently nice (i.e. since the beginning) to Steve. Austin doesn't like him and has been rude to him. James, Meg, and Jackie have made fun of and ignored him both behind his back and to his face. Liz, I'm torn on whether she actually likes Steve or just pities him, but whatever.

Read on Joker's that Liz was talking in the HOH about how much she really likes Steve now, and was wondering who had the idea to get close to him. Austin said it was his idea. That seems wrong. Right?

• Love 1

Same. And Becky is one of the the HGs I dislike the most, on a personal level. But she's the most likely (only?) person who I can see actively trying to take out the Austwins. 

I agree. I really think she is the only one who will do it. Maybe Shelli/Jackie, because I'm sure Becky will be drilling into them that they need to, but I don't trust them to listen to Becky. They'll just go after Vanessa.

• Love 1

I'm so agitated at Steve's disloyalty IMO bad game play re: Vanessa that I hope Austwins put him up there regardless.

Vanessa threw him under the bus to his face while he was in the room last night when she was weaseling herself to not be the pawn. Then she pulled the wounded poor me, defensive, nobody will talk to me act when Steve didn't want to talk to her to get him to listen.

Steve owes her nothing at this point.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 11

Vanessa threw him under the bus to his face while he was in the room last night when she was weaseling herself to not be the pawn. Then she pulled the wounded poor me, defensive, nobody will talk to me act when Steve didn't want to talk to her to get him to listen.

To be fair, Steve has been throwing Vanessa under the bus all week, when Liz was still HOH. Actually, he's been throwing her under the bus since Becky's HOH.

I don't think Steve owes Vanessa anything, but his lack of loyalty is annoying, as is his "I'm not in the correct state of mind to talk" bullshit when he wants to avoid potentially confrontational conversations.

• Love 3

if the "house" was too dumb to break up a power triplet consisting of two power couples ..., like I said, future seasons need the cautionary tale.

Not only was/is the "house" too dumb to break it up; a very large part of that house created the power triplet in the first place.  I still say that was the dumbest damn move of the season.  Hey, I know! Instead of getting this twin out now so the other doesn't even make it in, we will help them get in, and this twin already here has said she has Austin in her back pocket and will play up to him but that Gives Us The Numbers!  It won't matter if its a power couple, and a triplet, and a solo dolo... We Must Keep The Numbers At All Costs!  Dumb asses.

Hey JMac, Austwins are popping you on the block and want to use your tightest ally left as the pawn, turn the crank mofo: Steve has an alliance with them, YOU and Steve have an alliance with them BUT they are nominating you BOTH, what does this tell you. 

If John is truly in an alliance with the Austwins, then he should not be on the block. Period. 

Have they both forgotten Austin claimed he was going to throw the HOH?

Can we buy them a Clue please? 

• Love 4

Becky also "drilled it in" about voting out Vanessa over Shelli. Also she is Becky so I'm not convinced anyone ever REALLY listened to her (including Vanessa about the other stray vote being Liz, but then she says she didn't see Liz's betrayal coming? Really?!) I can't say I would listen to her because she honestly is the worst conversationalist/storyteller ever. So my point is, yes Becky is the person I want back in the house, work with Van get out the Austwins and Errbody else! My luck it will be Vanessa blind Jackie/Shelli.

Edited by blixie

To be fair, Steve has been throwing Vanessa under the bus all week, when Liz was still HOH. Actually, he's been throwing her under the bus since Becky's HOH.

Yeah, Vanessa's alliance has been throwing her UTB for a couple weeks, looking for ways to get rid of her. She senses it and starts saying their names and it's proof of her lack of loyalty. I think it happens most seasons in BB. Vilify a HG, then use it against them when they try to get one up on you.

I'm guessing James and John would go after the twins before Austin, and Vanessa and Steve would go after Austin before the twins. Do you think that's Austin's actual reasoning or is he not thinking individually yet? He wouldn't be able to say that outloud. How about Julia? Is that why she wants James and John out over Vanessa? I can't tell if they're thinking separately about potentially getting split up yet.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3

Steve owes her nothing at this point.

Steve owes Vanessa his ENTIRE game. By his own admission. So yeah, I'll happily continue to think he's a disloyal little shit. And hope for the return of Trainiac even more, to cause him maximum discomfort.

Vilify a HG, then use it against them when they try to get one up on you.

Seriously like Austin/Liz talking about how Van has controlled their game from the very beginning: GTEFO.

• Love 3

I don't think Steve owes Vanessa anything, but his lack of loyalty is annoying, as is his "I'm not in the correct state of mind to talk" bullshit when he wants to avoid potentially confrontational conversations.

I don't give a shit about lack of loyalty, but that bullshit with him 'not being in the correct state of mind to talk' is so awful. He pulls that with everyone. I would be like 'that's fine, you're out next!'

Not only was/is the "house" too dumb to break it up; a very large part of that house created the power triplet in the first place.  I still say that was the dumbest damn move of the season.  Hey, I know! Instead of getting this twin out now so the other doesn't even make it in, we will help them get in, and this twin already here has said she has Austin in her back pocket and will play up to him but that Gives Us The Numbers!  It won't matter if its a power couple, and a triplet, and a solo dolo... We Must Keep The Numbers At All Costs!  Dumb asses.

And that was almost all Vanessa. So, we have her to thank imo for the Austwins being nearly unbeatable now. She was SO concerned about numbers and looking so far down the line in the game that she fucked everything up.

• Love 5

I don't hold it personally against Steve when he's not in the right frame of mind to talk. Goodness knows I am the same way at times, which is why I'd be bad at this game.

He volunteered for this show. He is a super fan and knows exactly what this show entails. That bullshit about not being able to talk is an avoidance tactic and a copout. OWN YOUR SHIT, STEVE! Steve should be thanking Grodner and every BB casting producer there is that he wasn't cast in a season full of pricks and over-dramatic HGs who will blow up at the tiniest slight. He would have been massacred. Can you imagine Russell from BB11 or Evil Dick or any other asshole yelling at poor widdle Steve who isn't in the right frame of mind for a conversation?

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 7

She was SO concerned about numbers and looking so far down the line in the game that she fucked everything up.

She was counting on her opponents being smart enough to figure it out and take care of it FOR her, at  least she had SOME fucking reason to do hold on to them, the rest of the idiots have NO excuse. 

I don't hold it personally against Steve when he's not in the right frame of mind to talk.

I do when you signed on to play BB, they've honestly coddled him too much by giving him his space, you are SUPPOSED to be uncomfortable in the BB so eat it up Steve, especially when he's really just trying to avoid being confronted on strategic moves. That is the game sweets.

• Love 3

And that was almost all Vanessa. So, we have her to thank imo for the Austwins being nearly unbeatable now. She was SO concerned about numbers and looking so far down the line in the game that she fucked everything up.

To be fair, they were pretty set with BotB in place. BB probably knew it too and wanted to avoid the group domination of last season, which had already been mentioned before the season even started.

• Love 2

He volunteered for this show. He is a super fan and knows exactly what this show entails. That bullshit about not being able to talk is an avoidance tactic and a copout. OWN YOUR

SHIT, STEVE! Steve should be thanking

Grodner and every BB casting producer there is

that he wasn't cast in a season full of pricks and

over-dramatic HGs who will blow up at the tiniest

slight. He would have been massacred. Can you

imagine Russell from BB11 or Evil Dick or any

other asshole yelling at poor widdle Steve who

isn't in the right frame of mind for a

conversation?

And I stand by what I said. Not everyone has to hold the same opinion.

• Love 2

Great observation. You might be right there.

The evil in me can't wait until Austin gets out and checks Jokers and sees he was the least liked HG this season, consistently week-in and week-out, because I know he cares. He and Liz are even lower than Jace, the dude who got his face erased from the memory wall. 

LOL I just realized we've reached the portion of the season where my normal watching turns into hate watching, and only hate is driving me to keep up with the goings-on in the House. It happens almost every season, right around the time jury starts. I know someone I don't like is going to win, but I keep watching in the hopes that the people I like even less get their just desserts.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 7

The only people I'd really have a problem with winning are Meg (who I don't hate) and Johnny Mac (who I don't like, but don't hate either, but I'm sorry Vanessa guessing he was professional clown was justified, he acts like one with that voice and the eyes). I HATE Austin, but I can't say he wouldn't deserve to win, but even there he's mostly just gross, so it's less hate and more utter distaste. Same with Liz, I actively dislike her , but she's played a great game, she can win and I'd be fine with it. But the only one I've ever been rooting for is Vanessa and maybe reintroduced BBecky. So I can't see still watching without either one of them there.

Steve owes Vanessa his ENTIRE game. By his own admission. So yeah, I'll happily continue to think he's a disloyal little shit. And hope for the return of Trainiac even more, to cause him maximum discomfort.

I don't even like Steve, but I don't like the idea that anyone who talked to him or treated him like a human being was doing him a huge favor for which he should be grateful. He owes Vanessa nothing for talking to him and offering him social pointers besides maybe reciprocal courteousness. IMO, she was thinking very strategically during her interactions with Steve and was very intentionally (and hamfistedly, IMO) cultivating him as her secret ally. Gamewise, they were basically using each other (which is fair) and now Steve feels it's better for his game to cut ties with her. She would and has done the same when she thinks it benefits her game. She may like him as a person and sincerely wish him well, but she hasn't made any great sacrifices for Steve personally or in the game and there's no reason for Steve to risk his game in any way to be loyal to Vanessa.

Vanessa was counting on the BOB going on longer. If it had, it would have made more sense to keep and increase S6's numbers so that they could continue to control the game. The tide changed for S6 when James' solo HOH happened and Vanessa has talked a lot about how taking away BOB has fucked up her strategy, even suggesting that TPTB made the change in order to derail S6 (which might be true).

• Love 4

The only people I'd really have a problem with winning are Meg (who I don't hate) and Johnny Mac (who I don't like, but don't hate either, but I'm sorry Vanessa guessing he was professional clown was justified, he acts like one with that voice and the eyes). I HATE Austin, but I can't say he wouldn't deserve to win, but even there he's mostly just gross, so it's less hate and more utter distaste. Same with Liz, I actively dislike her , but she's played a great game, she can win and I'd be fine with it. But the only one I've ever been rooting for is Vanessa and maybe reintroduced BBecky. So I can't see still watching without either one of them there.

No, I agree. If Austin or Liz or Julia or James etc. win, it's because they deserve to. But, it's hate-watching at this point, for me, because I hate the decisions that are being made, and since Vanessa/James (the two HGs I'd like to see win) have little shot at winning the whole thing, I'm only really sticking around to see the people I don't like that much get evicted and/or stabbed in the back.

Basically, I'm not-so-patiently waiting for someone to send Austin and John to the jury house. It's a schadenfreude thing. 

I can't imagine being thrown on the block and having someone tell me that they can't talk in the midst of a double eviction.  If I was Meg or Jackie in that situation, I would have went off.  

Bottom line for me is Steve is a coward.  His crying after his HOH reign was pathetic even if it was only 50% sincere.  I think he pretty clearly has an unhealthy relationship with his mother.  He's a grown up Robin Arryn.

With that said, I'd strongly consider voting for him to win no matter who he was up against in a final 2 scenario.

Edited by MV007
  • Love 4

To be fair, they were pretty set with BotB in place. BB probably knew it too and wanted to avoid the group domination of last season, which had already been mentioned before the season even started.

Well I have a few thoughts on that.  Firstly, if they knew BB, they'd know BOTB would definitely end at some point;  And no matter when it ended, they WOULD have been in good shape with their numbers if their numbers didn't comprise of  a power couple/duo, and twin siblings, one of which was coupled up (for gameplay or not) with another one of their group.

ETA: I think keeping the numbers is a great and very valid playing strategy.  But it would usually only truly be successful if there are no direct/close ties/groupings in/within them; they have to stick to the plan, but also be ready to have to cut one of their own should one go rogue trying to make their own deals.  So if it was a group of six, the agreement is its us, period to Final Six and then we are on our own, may the best man/woman win.

Edited by LuvizBlind
  • Love 3

Well I have a few thoughts on that. Firstly, if they knew BB, they'd know BOTB would definitely end at some point; And no matter when it ended, they WOULD have been in good shape with their numbers if their numbers didn't comprise of a power couple/duo, and twin siblings, one of which was coupled up (for gameplay or not) with another one of their group.

Yeah, but she also had Steve in her pocket at that point, and Chelli and the Austwins were closer to her than each other. She was sitting pretty in the middle.

Even without BotB, they were the numbers favorite for HOH. I sti think her biggest mistake was not laying low the Clay and Shelli weeks.

ETA: Looks like Vanessa is up and out. Austin doesn't get why she's questioning everyday! Oh, I don't know, probably because she's feeling the shun?

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2

Bottom line for me is Steve is a coward.  His crying after his HOH reign was pathetic even if it was only 50% sincere. 

ITA. He's extremely immature, even for someone his age, and generally very  cowardly.

• Love 5

Oh for sure! Vanessa totally screwed her own game by overplaying and getting paranoid.  And for HER, yeah, the S6 thing was good and at that point in the game she had some good relationships with the other HGs.  But it was like she treated everything as if it were static and not gonna change; in BB you have to be fluid and ready to flip on a dime with a new game plan.

Edited by LuvizBlind
  • Love 3

I don't like the idea that anyone who talked to him or treated him like a human being was doing him a huge favor for which he should be grateful.

It went WELL beyond that and if he can admit openly I'm not sure why everyone wants to deny it. Vanessa talked non game stuff with Steve, because she liked him, she coached him through the game because she both needed him AND liked him, and he chose to fuck her over at the very first opportunity. And I DO like Steve, and it's fine if he wants to do that, but then don't be little bitch when Vanessa wants to talk to you about the mutual using each other situation, that you've now abandoned He wants to play like the big boys, ACT like a big boy.

Steve to risk his game in any way to be loyal to Vanessa.

The entire starting point of this is that IMO, I don't think it behooves his *game* to move from mostly like a F4/F2 deal with Vanessa/F&G to Final fucking fifth damn wheel alliance with John/Austwins, it's fucking dumbass, and the one thing I don't think about Steve is that he's dumbass. Being loyal to Vanessa has gotten him as far as he's gotten and continuing to be loyal to Vanessa is not going to fuck up his game, certainly not at THIS particular juncture. I missed when he stated this whole F2 plan to be with Meg (and I'lll be a SOB if I can see how he plans to get there), but I still think getting rid of John and sticking by Vanessa was better for his game two weeks ago, last week, and this week, but he flipped on her like it was nothing, and she's still here to NOTICE he's freezing her out so suck it up kiddo, the white hot fire of Vanessa tears, yelling and blood might be headed at your head. Good job.

I'm not seeing the game sense if I did the disloyalty would still bug, but not as much.

• Love 4

ETA: Looks like Vanessa is up and out. Austin doesn't get why she's questioning everyday! Oh, I don't know, probably because she's feeling the shun?

Best case scenarios: Vanessa wins veto, OR Vanessa is the returning HG. Otherwise, the rest of this season will be a snore IMO, with each HG falling over themselves to hand over the money to the Austwins.

Either way, I hope Vanessa blows up their game.

• Love 5
I'm not seeing the game sense if I did the disloyalty would still bug, but not as much.

To me, game sense and loyalty are two completely different things. I don't think any player owes any other player loyalty in this game, regardless of the circumstances, so it doesn't really matter to me what Vanessa has or hasn't done for Steve in terms of him "owing" her "loyalty."

• Love 4

I'm a little surprised by Shelly's animosity towards V.

I'm not sure I buy it, I think it was more of a show for Jackie. She already made a point of saying how brilliant Vanessa was. If Shelli gets back into the house, $10 says she'll make a beeline for Vanessa, Austin and the twins and stick with the 6S alliance. It's all a numbers game anyway, and they'd probably be glad to have her back on their side.

• Love 4

Vanessa back to throwing Steve UTB. She's really pissed off at him. Even floats the idea of voting him out over Johnny Mac. Austin will run all this back to Steve in no time.

• Love 2

I will never get why HoH thinks anyone should happily go on the block EVER, deal with the FEAR mofo's. I hope he does it though, pops Vanessa up there, gives her the chance she needs to win, AND the ammo to blow them the hell up next week,  I also hope Grodner fills that PoV bag with Vanessa golf balls/chips, and rigs the competition for her to win. 

Unfortunately she wants the twins there and is playing up Liztin I can think of no other reason for that sprint for a giant HoH.

• Love 1

LOL I just realized we've reached the portion of the season where my normal watching turns into hate watching, and only hate is driving me to keep up with the goings-on in the House. It happens almost every season, right around the time jury starts. I know someone I don't like is going to win, but I keep watching in the hopes that the people I like even less get their just desserts.

+1. I'm watching to see John get evicted and the Austwins get broken up. That's pretty much all I'm in for now.

But it was like she treated everything as if it were static and not gonna change; in BB you have to be fluid and ready to flip on a dime with a new game plan.

Bingo. Vanessa was not flexible at all and that is a very bad thing in this game.

I'm not sure I buy it, I think it was more of a show for Jackie. She already made a point of saying how brilliant Vanessa was. If Shelli gets back into the house, $10 says she'll make a beeline for Vanessa, Austin and the twins and stick with the 6S alliance. It's all a numbers game anyway, and they'd probably be glad to have her back on their side.

Shelli said she hated Vanessa in a confessional, so I don't think it was for Jackie. But I think Shelli will 100% go back to Austwins/Vanessa if she returns, especially if John goes this week. She's not gonna work with Meg/James.

I would maybe be a bit put off by Steve's 'disloyalty' to Vanessa if I believed Vanessa had purely altruistic intentions in her interactions with him. But she didn't, it was at least 50% game, and therefore I'm fine with Steve making the game-based decision to cut her loose now, since it makes little sense strategically for him not to.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8

Vanessa back to throwing Steve UTB. She's really pissed off at him. Even floats the idea of voting him out over Johnny Mac. Austin will run all this back to Steve in no time.

Yeah. I understand why, and at this point I don't know if she had a choice but to throw a target at someone and hope that it stuck, but she's for sure outta here.

+1. I'm watching to see John get evicted and the Austwins get broken up. That's pretty much all I'm in for now.

I feel like it's gonna be like waiting for HGs to get on to Derrick last year. They didn't even care when it dawned on them. Everyone but Vanessa is so hunky dory I don't expect many fireworks. Austin even said he'd be happy of James or Meg won.

• Love 1

I feel like it's gonna be like waiting for HGs to get on to Derrick last year. They didn't even care when it dawned on them.

Don't bring back such bad memories!

But yea, I am pretty sure it'll be exactly like that. Unless Becky returns and wins HOH, which I think has like a .1% chance of happening.

It's kind of her only option at this point anyway, other than winning the veto. Can the veto comp please just be a simple game of Texas Hold 'Em? Or some kind of DJ comp? 

I think it's very dangerous for Austin to straight up put Vanessa on the block, giving her a chance to stew on it and 100% play for Veto. Putting up two *pawns* ensures at least a slight chance she won't play, and it doesn't really give her ammo against Austin just in case she is chosen by random draw and does happen to win. 

I would say Austin fucked up by winning HOH this week, because there are too many "what-if's" especially if his evicted HG is the juror who comes back, but everyone is bending over backwards to help him make it to the Final 2 with Liz, so nothing he does or doesn't do seems to even matter.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 3

It's kind of her only option at this point anyway, other than winning the veto. Can the veto comp please just be a simple game of Texas Hold 'Em? Or some kind of DJ comp? 

It's the Zingbot comp, so some kind of puzzle I think, which is probably Vanessa's best bet outside of the stay/fold one.