Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

By the way Austin is acting right now I don't think he plans on nomming Vanessa. He's very worried about all the deals he's made. If he was really gonna go for Vanessa, he'd be beaming, because it would be a really easy week.

I hope John gets evicted this week and then loses the jury buy back comp. He deserves it.

• Love 2

I think Julia mentioned yesterday that it would be the twins turn as HN (if they went down to 2),  no way Austin is going to name Liz a HN.

So that leaves Julia with Meg/James who had it last week or Steve/John/Vanessa who are just coming off.

John told Steve he thought everyone would throw it to him so he didn't run that fast. This guy is the fan fave. Wow.

The more I hear that guy speak, the less I like him. Go back to moping, guy!

• Love 3

I doubt Austin will backdoor Vanessa. Noms will be JMac and Steve. If JMac doesn't win veto he can get to stepping.

For his sake I hope he's a better dentist than he is a BB player.

• Love 4

Liz: I just hope you don't get a letter from you-know-who.
Austin: Why would they do that?
Liz: To create drama.

LOL. I hope BB does this. Come on, BB, be tacky as hell!

Not only that but he has to appear a clueless dimwit who is with "them"

He doesn't have to 'appear' that way, he is that way!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 12

This is such an awful outcome, I'm gonna enjoy it. It's nice when all the Big Brother fans are on the same page so we can stop arguing and join together in snark.

I'm gonna need James to win veto. I have a feeling Austin would end up backdooring him if John/Steve won veto. I just don't see Austin taking out Vanessa.

I could see it because it's well known in the house that taking her out gets you street cred. Points with the jury and good will with the HGs.

• Love 2

I believe they see Vanessa as a shield against the returning competitor, each of which has a beef with her.

To be fair, that is very true. And, who would want to deal with Vanessa coming back after being betrayed? Why kill someone who is everyone's target and who will basically target anyone but you?

I believe James or JMac are going to leave. I don't believe James will use veto on JMac so that being the only possibility to prevent it seems extremely remote.

Edited by MKL122788
  • Love 3

So, basically, Steve might go this week because Austin's a cowardly prick and I'll bet he won't backdoor Vanessa, we have another week of Liztin in the HOH room, and we're stuck with Austin for another two weeks. Great.

I would laugh my ass off if he has the balls to put up Julia, though, if Vanessa wins veto and takes someone off. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 1

This is such an awful outcome, I'm gonna enjoy it. It's nice when all the Big Brother fans are on the same page so we can stop arguing and join together in snark.

LOL yes this is true.

So, basically, Steve might go this week because Austin's a cowardly prick and I'll bet he won't backdoor Vanessa, we have another week of Liztin in the HOH room, and we're stuck with Austin for another two weeks. Great.

I would laugh my ass off if he has the balls to put up Julia, though, if Vanessa wins veto and takes someone off.

I don't see Steve going. It'll be John or James with Vanessa as a long shot.

YES I would live for Austin getting Julia out. It would be AMAZING!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

If he were to put up Julia, I promise to take a couple of days off to document the gloriousness that the feeds would be!

• Love 5

I'm not sure Production is a fan of Austin.  I'm wondering if this is the week they haul the Cootie Taw out of of mothballs.  Johnny Mac is definitely a Production pet so if Austin puts him in real danger it just ups the odds. 

• Love 3

I don't see Steve going. It'll be John or James with Vanessa as a long shot.

But YES I would live for Austin getting Julia out. It would be AMAZING!

I would live for Julia getting Austin out. Maybe next week :)

I don't think Austin will target Vanessa either. Julia doesn't want that and if she convinces Liz it's a done deal. Also, Austin can squawk all he wants about betrayal (which Vanessa never did to him or the twins) but he also knows she won't come after him. His new alliances (with the entire rest of the house, lol) are on much shakier ground. So he can shit talk Vanessa all he wants but he knows it's better to get out JMac or James (better competitors, and people the returnee would be willing to work with). He may WANT Vanessa gone, but he wants someone else to do it for him. And despite Freaks and Geeks or Scamper Squad or whatever dumbass thing they're now calling themselves, Austin does not like Steve. I think if he noms Steve and JMac and John wins veto, Austin will pull some shit like put up Meg to ensure Steve goes. Actually, no he won't because he'll do what Liz tells him to. I guess James will go in that case. Boo. 

When did I start rooting for James???

Edited by yankee1151
  • Love 1

I'm not sure Production is a fan of Austin.  I'm wondering if this is the week they haul the Cootie Taw out of of mothballs.  Johnny Mac is definitely a Production pet so if Austin puts him in real danger it just ups the odds.

They let Donny go last season and he was much more of a fan fave than John is. Plus they have the jury buy back comp, so John could get evicted and then come right back in. I don't think they'll do anything tbh.

That's my only worry about John going this week. I'm afraid he'd win the buy back comp and I'd much rather it be Becky (or Jackie).

Steve/John are super convinced James/Meg are going up. LOL. This is gonna be fun.

• Love 3

They let Donny go last season and he was much more of a fan fave than John is. Plus they have the jury buy back comp, so John could get evicted and then come right back in. I don't think they'll do anything tbh.

I agree. I think this competition was John's to lose, especially because I really thought Austin was throwing it. If he does go this week, they will have to spin it like it was Vanessa's doing, though, to continue the storyline from this week.

Steve/John are super convinced James/Meg are going up. LOL. This is gonna be fun.

Seeing those two in (actual) trouble could be fun. They've been sitting back pretty comfortably, making plans together - jolt 'em into some front row action. I'm actually surprised how comfortable everyone feels after this. Two of the HGs are definitely safe and there aren't too many options left. Even if he targets Vanessa, it's not a given.

ETA: Steve will probably reveal Vanessa wanting the Austwins up as pawns over her. I don't think her being safe is a guarantee.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

John and Steve are suppose to be superfans, correct?? Maybe super dumbasses.

They asses are about to go on the block after cutting a deal with Austwins who have cut a deal with Meg/James.

Omg... please Vanessa win pov so the Austwins dirty dealings can be put on display and they can be targeted! Austin was already the safest person in the house now he has to choose what side he wants to play.

I would be down for John to leave and not come back. Over him and find him grossly overrated and not very good strategic wise. Steve is just throwing comps to not get blood on his hands, annoying as hell. I almost hope Becky returns so she and Vanessa can work together and rip through this house.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 5

Austin is aligned with everyone in the house. Why would he try to win that?

Yes he is and according to Twitter he is going to turn on Steve and John. Asstin was all over V for doing the same thing. Asstin, Liz and Julia are hypocrites. Liz is joking about Austin getting a letter from his girlfriend. So the bitch knows about her and she is still allowing Asstin to do whatever.

I'm a little surprised by Shelly's animosity towards V. I guess it was because she didn't take the bullet for Her and Clay for Jason being back doored.

• Love 3

I'm a little surprised by Shelly's animosity towards V. I guess it was because she didn't take the bullet for Her and Clay for Jason being back doored.

That and shes mad Vanessa didn't lay down let her game die when they both ended up on the block together. Vanessa didnt campaign against Shelli but campaigned against Becky. It was Shelli ass who ran Vanessa down with the Mack truck.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 5

Yes he is and according to Twitter he is going to turn on Steve and John. Asstin was all over V for doing the same thing. Asstin, Liz and Julia are hypocrites. Liz is joking about Austin getting a letter from his girlfriend. So the bitch knows about her and she is still allowing Asstin to do whatever.

To be fair, Julia and Liz letting Austin take the blame for this is perfect. Now Vanessa and Austin become shields, will eventually distrust each other, and these twinsies can take it all the way to the bank with only a few convenient competition victories. Even without that, one of them is likely getting to Final 2. Who depends on which other houseguests get eliminated.

Edited by MKL122788
  • Love 2

Austin said he won't put up James and Meg because he has fun with them. He would be fine with one of them winning. It'll be either Steve/John or Steve/Vanessa.

Gotta say, ADC's Summer Camp strategy worked wonders.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 10

I would say Austin is dumb for leaving James/Meg together in case Jackie comes back. But James and Meg both agreed in private that they have to protect Austin and the twins next week. They are so fucking hopeless that it doesn't even matter.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 5

I would say Austin is dumb for leaving James/Meg together in case Jackie comes back. But James and Meg both agreed in private that they have to protect Austin and the twins next week. They are so fucking hopeless that it doesn't even matter.

Julia brought up Jackie coming back, and Austin was just like, "Whatever. Those kiddos are more fun anyway!"

I can't think of another season where Fun was the central strategy. I'm not too into it. The first half I thought everyone was overplaying, but I was wrong. Now I think everyone's underplaying.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

It's hard to give him TOO much credit when he was very nearly backdoored weeks ago, but overall, Austin is playing a hell of a game for a guy who was in a very public two-person duo in the first two weeks and the other person in that duo was evicted first. 

• Love 3

I don't think James *game move* was bullshit, I think James *words* about his potential game moves are bullshit, his actions tell me Vanessa post Clelli blow up is not a huge priority for him to get out of the house,and that with very little prompting he can be reminded who really IS the most dangerous in the house right now to him and everyone else: Liztin. I don't think his shit talk *about* Vanessa really means anything, if and when I see him follow through with evicting Vanessa I'll believe it. 

My bad - I misread.

I'm still super confused about what Vanessa did exactly to make them all turn on her.

Playing too much like Audrey; i.e., lying to both both ends of a conversation (Austwins/JMac) without taking into consideration the two ends might actually have a conversation without her around and figure out she's been alternately lying to each of them about conversation with the other.

Liz: "So many guys cheat. It’s horrible."

You are being finger fucked on live television by a cheating Sasquatch looking mothefucker.

I would ask you to tell us how you really feel, but I don't think there's a lot of gray area left around that one.      ;>

• Love 3

Ugh Steve is surprisingly good looking. This really annoys me. What a waste.

Waste of what? He also seems like a caring, considerate and clearly intelligent guy. Too young for me, but once he cuts the apron strings and grows up a bit (isn't he only like 21 or 22?) he'll be quite the catch for some chick (or dude, who knows), IMO.

I don't think he's particularly great at the game of Big Brother, but that's neither here nor there with regards to his dating potential. 

• Love 13

Damn, Austin's letter was from his parents.

Yes, but did you catch the opening?  "Congratulations on winning HoH again".

Sounds like his first-HoH letter got pulled, and a follow-up letter took its place.  :>

ETA: Whoops, taking that back - forgot Austin won then lost dual HoH in week 3.

Edited by Nashville

"...he'll be quite the catch for some chick (or dude, who knows)."

There is actually a lot of speculation among fans that Steve is bisexual or gay. He told Vanessa a few weeks ago that he had a secret about his personal life to tell her (during wake up music when the feeds were off). She asked "Are you gay?" and he didn't deny it, he just said "Do I come across that way?" Then two days ago, he and Vanessa had a very interesting conversation in which referred to dating being "complicated" due to his "circumstances that they've talked about". He said that he has been stuck on someone for a year now and proceeded to talk about that person using only gender neutral terms. Vanessa asked if he had told his parents about this and he said that he had and she seemed surprised. She then told him that she can always give him advice "in that area". I'll post a link to a transcript of the conversation, IMO it's very interesting.

https://reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/3hl5qw/so_what_do_we_think_steves_secret_is/cu8kpsz

Edited by bobthefrog

Okay, this has been fun.  Julia wants Vanessa to stay and definitely wants James out.  Austin wants James to stay and would rather cut Vanessa if John wins veto, I think. They all want Steve to stay this week.  I think Julia has realized that in F5 with James/Meg that Austin wants, James will be the one to take her out of the game, but that if she can get a week or so more with V, that V could take A out.  I think Liz doesn't trust James, but isn't fully on board with Julia because.....twu luv.  Note all of these conversations presuppose John/Steve going up initially and are only discussing the BD option.  

ETA1:  Okay, Liz/Austin alone, Julia going to bring up Steve.  L/A complaining that it is Vanessa's fault that they made deals with everyone!  Oh my god!! That Vanessa is one powerful lady!  Okay, I think maybe that is going to be their story to Steve as to why he needs to go up as a pawn. I don't know, I've had a few cocktails and it's way past my bedtime.

ETA2:  Upstairs, Austin is telling Steve how horrible Vanessa is.  Vanessa/Liz/Julia are downstairs now and I'm pretty sure Vanessa's latest theory is that John may possibly be a professional clown.  Yep, she's a genius!  

Edited by pennben
  • Love 1

Waste of what? He also seems like a caring, considerate and clearly intelligent guy. Too young for me, but once he cuts the apron strings and grows up a bit (isn't he only like 21

or 22?) he'll be quite the catch for some chick

(or dude, who knows), IMO.

I don't think he's particularly great at the game of Big Brother, but that's neither here nor there with regards to his dating potential.

Agreed. Steve needs to work on his social skills, but he has the potential to be a great partner for somebody in the future.

• Love 2