Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

Unintentionally funny, but Shelli keeps bitching about James and the deal she made during the HoH competition. But she says that they talked to him last night to make sure he "withheld" his deal. Um, I think you mean "upheld", Shelli. She's said it at least three times now.

HA! Mommy Shelli whispered to Clay that he should apologize to Vanessa for what he said after the nomination ceremony. He dutifully and possibly grudgingly did so. Good boy, listening to Mommy.

ETA: Meg and Jackie are talking in the HoH about how ridiculous Shelli is acting. Meg is laughing and says, "If I win POV? I'm half tempted to take Clay down." Jackie keeps harping about the final 8 Dark Moon deal. Give it up, girl. Just start digging into the box of Cheez-Itz.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

This week is going to be so entertaining. I actually liked Vanessa's and Shelli's talk. Vanessa always has the ability to talk Shelli down from the ledge.

Shelli winning no sympathy saying that you shouldn't evict couples before jury to Jackie. She is too much. Meg and Jackie determined to send Shelli out over Clay.

ETA: Shelli would have such a better game without Clay. Ditch the boytoy and play for 500K.

I can't wait to watch the show on Sunday. That ceremony is going to so good.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 5

Yeah I'l wait on you winning PoV Meg. Leaving aside that miracle of science, Vanessa still would have the votes to boot Clay, James to his credit does not seem to give a shit which one goes.

• Love 1

Shelli has really got to be kicking herself for not keeping Jason. "Saving" him from Vanessa wins his loyalty, and sways Meg and some combo of James/ Jackie/ John, if not all three, leaving them still in a majority alliance with obvious targets on the other side - Austin, Vanessa, and the twins, plus an easy target in Steve.

I don't think she was serious about taking him down. 

I think it would be smarter to take out Shelli in the long run. I look at it like this: there are video games I've played where when you get to the boss at the end of the dungeon, he has a pet with him. The pet doesn't do much damage and doesn't have much health but it's annoying. However, if you kill the pet before the boss, the boss gets enraged and becomes super strength and goes nuts on you. In my mind, Shelli is the boss at the end of the dungeon and Clay is the pet. If you take out the pet before the boss, she's coming from your ass. If you take out the boss before the pet, you have less problems in the long run.

Clay is (sort of) floating on his own if Shelli is gone. Shelli still has Vanessa if she stays. I don't think Clay could be a big danger to anyone's game the way Shelli will. Then again, I'm not a big Shelli fan and I'd love to see her and her fake smile off the feeds. On the upside, she'll be able to watch the game at home and go to the bathroom without everyone watching her, just like she told Jason last week.

• Love 13

Clay is (sort of) floating on his own if Shelli is gone.

I don't agree at all, Clay has relationships with all the campers plus Jecky, he could easily worm his way back into alliances with any of them/all of them. Shelli is burned and her relationships with those people don't exist separate from Clay, which to her credit she absolutely realizes. She might have Becky,but that is about it. Of the two Clay is far more likely to go rogue, and Shelli is far more likely to stick with her Sixth Sense peeps/Vanessa, and that was made perfectly clear the last two hours, Shelli keeps saying the need to trust Vanessa she is all they have, and Clay is like I don't trust her over and over.  

I was so glad to hear Vanessa point out that even if one of them goes they shouldn't  blow up the Sixth Sense, because the remaining person needs the allies they already have in place, rather than have to form a new ones.  Does it serve her game and needs to have them believe that? Yes, but it's also..true, and there is nothing stopping you from playing both sides like you have been the whole game dummies. 

• Love 4

John/Becky throwing Vanessa utb hardcore to Clay and now Shelli. LOL. They are so determined to be the #1 Slay ass kissers. I love this though. I want Shelli vs. Vanessa.

Meanwhile, Vanessa is putting in SO much work to save Slay. Why, I have no idea.

• Love 2

Becky throwing Vanessa UTB to Shelli and Clay. Vanessa trying to save them by getting Becky on the block. This week is entertaining.

ETA: I hope Shelli and Clay mess up and turn Vanessa against them again. The worst thing that will happen is James will put Vanessa on the block when she should not have stuck her neck out.

Shelli and Clay are still delusional they shouldn't have been blamed for Jason getting evicted.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 2

Meanwhile, Vanessa is putting in SO much work to save Slay. Why, I have no idea.

Right?!  I don't get it at all.  Vanessa should just let this go until they all see what happens at POV comp.  Hell, she should just let this week play out, period.  She can be such a good player, but then she just overplays from time to time.  It's fascinating to watch.

• Love 2

John and Becky are so incredibly weird to me in that they do have the house dynamics right, for the most part.  Yet they do the worst possible things with the info they have.  What the hell are their games?!

Like, until VETO, one of Clay or Shelli are definitely leaving. Why anchor your ship to them when they go? John had a chance to get on Vanessa's good side - just keep quiet until it all shakes out!

Players like this just drive me crazy, and there is always at least one every year. Christine, I'm looking at you.

ETA: And Vanessa was the one who told Clay to go talk to John because he was worried. Just a little attention and he's smitten again.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 7

I think John might be trying to play an Andy game but he's a) not as good at it as Andy, b) not as savvy as Andy to see when it's time to let a sinking ship go, and c) not as keenly aware of the house dynamics as Andy was. I hate Andy and didn't respect his game, but he played it 20 times better than John is playing it.

Becky, I have no idea. She's just a moron all around, I think.

• Love 1

SHELLI'S TEARS <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

Steve's random Becky hatred <3 

Jackie, Meg, and James cackling away in the HoH room <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

I love this season so much. This makes up for the abomination that was season 16. These feeds are giving me LIFE. 

• Love 11

Becky, I have no idea. She's just a moron all around, I think.

Becky was brought in as a pawn and now thinks she's a General.  I get what she is doing, I just don't think she has the finesse to pull this off long term.

• Love 1

Man.  Up until now, I'd just had a mild dislike for Clay.  But now?  I think I fully hate him.

He just called Vanessa a "fucking coward" after Shelli tried to explain to him that Vanessa was just mad because she felt like they were blaming her for their situation (which they have multiple times), but Clay is not happy with her at all.  He said that if they get out of this, he doesn't want to work with Vanessa anymore.  Shelli wisely pointed out that they need her, though.

I just hate Clay so much.  Dude, you lied to everyone.   You attacked Vanessa, and then, she attacked you.  You threw her under the bus, so she retaliated.

On top of that, Shelli, still being self-aware, said that she can't be mad at James for breaking their deal because had she won HoH, she would've done exactly the same -- gone back on her word and put him up and out.  "We can't be mad at them for doing exactly what we would have done in their position," she said.

I want to see her stay and Clay leave. She has a lot of game left in her.  But alas, James, Meg, and Jackie seem to want her gone first.

Edited by Donny Ketchum
  • Love 14

I want to see her stay and Clay leave.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but so do I.  I just think her and Vanessa would be incredibly fascinating to watch without Clay as a distraction, whether they teamed up or went to war.

Edited by pennben
  • Love 5

This is why I live in fear that Clay will win, because he's exactly the kind of guy who skates by, is mild enough not to attract any serious attention, and then has the ability to win some comps at the end. And because he's aligned himself with good players, he can fool people into thinking he was one himself.

If I had unlimited funds, I would use some of them to fly a plane over the house: "Attention Meg, Becky and possibly Jackie: Clay does want to screw you...out of $500,000."

• Love 11

Shelli is the better player and works really well with Vanessa. Now, if Shelli remained in the house I still have no idea who she wants to go to the Final 3 with. Clay isn't horrible but she was really helped by Shelli's guidance. Hopefully, they remain on the block and one of them goes home. I do not want James caving in and nominating Becky or anyone else for that matter.

Also, I bought the live feeds today. It was fun to watch the aftermath of the nominations. That said, it's free for 5 days so I will probably cancel it by then. I'm not that crazy to pay $5 a month. LOL!!!!

• Love 6

I personally hope shelli goes, maybe someone will take clay off the block, James could put up liz, that would split the s6 votes and jackie and meg votes out shelli and idk what the others would do but would make for an interesting vote. I want shelli gone!

I think that, if the nominations stay the same, Shelli might be fine.  She might have the votes to stay.  Vanessa will vote to save her, and she has Austin, Liz, Julia, and Steve in her pocket to do whatever she says and complete Shelli's needed five votes.  So that's all she needs right there.  John and Becky might be icing on the cake, depending on whether they'd save her over Clay.

• Love 4

For me, it's totally the other way around. Julia is probably my favorite houseguest at the moment. And Liz really was all over the map in her conversation last night. Julia wanted to know about how the backdoor Jason plan went down and Liz was jumping around to what case they can make to James. I'd be annoyed by her too!

I really wish this week would end with Austin and Clay leaving, but I realize that is for totally selfish reasons because I hate Austin, and Clay does nothing, and I would much prefer not having to see either of them again until finale night than Shelli or Vanessa, who can definitely be annoying but Vanessa's crazy can be amusing and I'd love to see Shelli play without Clay. But in terms of game for James and his allies, getting either Vanessa or Shelli out would be really smart and a big power move. And I really do like seeing the other side be scared for once. It's about time!

Oh my god, did I really say that? I totally meant I like Julia 1000000x more. I must have been half asleep when I wrote that.
  • Love 1

Steve tried to tell Clay and Shelli that no deal made during an endurance HoH Competition has ever been broken.  Uh . . . Jennifer fucked over Kaysar (kinda due to pressure from her alliance, but even then, for a relatively understandable reason) in BB6.  Daniele fucked over Kail (kind of unintentionally, though, as that was due to rigging to keep Eric, their America's Player, in the game) in BB8.  Sheila fucked over Natalie in BB9.  Dan fucked over Ollie for no good reason in BB10 (one of the reasons I can't for the life of me understand why the fuck he's so loved; serious idiots and morons in this country, I tell you).

In other words, SHUT UP, STEVE.

Of course, the first few of the jury might be able to come back in the game, right? So, Clay might be back.

With seventeen people playing this season instead of fifteen?  I think they might actually forego that this time around.  I'll be surprised if they have to add another eviction.

Edited by Donny Ketchum
  • Love 4

Just got home, turned on the feeds, and Shelli is sobbing in bed with Clay. I'm evil and laughed.

I know! I have been out since before the nominations, and turned on the feeds to hear Shelli crying while other people tried to sleep in the other beds. Awkward! Now I'm going back to watch all the goodness, so I can tell y'all what I think.

Because I know you care :)

• Love 9

OMG, y'all, if you missed it and have the feeds, go back to around 3:55 and enjoy the goodness. I'm still only 20 minutes in, and don't know what I like more:

Clay telling Shelli - and they were alone - that they never lied to James, never.

Shelli pissed that Vanessa didn't just take all the blame for Jason

Shelli and Clay blaming Austin and saying they never should have kept him (my personal favorite)

Vanessa practically in tears telling them she had no clue, she'd be the last person to have a clue, then storm out of the room when Clay wasn't really having it

The rest of the house telling James he was so good with them in the backyard while Clay and Shelli stew

Shelli coming out in the backyard "So what is everyone talking about?" as everyone shuts up.

James flat out owning his decision to them, saying they were a pair, they were strong in comps, and a bit of personal in it as well. Great job by him.

This was brilliant. I just want to know what Clay did right after the ceremony, because when Shelli asked if they could talk to James, he asked if Clay had calmed down yet.

• Love 10

Okay, since most in the house want Shelli gone and Clay to stay, I think that what I most want to happen is to have Vanessa win POV, take Shelli off.  Then we get to see who they put up against Clay and then a wild few days of campaigning.  Second favorite thing would be Vanessa/Shelli on the block, but I think that would still be Shelli going, but would also be a fantastic week.

• Love 6

Okay, since most in the house want Shelli gone and Clay to stay, I think that what I most want to happen is to have Vanessa win POV, take Shelli off. Then we get to see who they put up against Clay and then a wild few days of campaigning. Second favorite thing would be Vanessa/Shelli on the block, but I think that would still be Shelli going, but would also be a fantastic week.

I think James has settled on Liz as the replacemrnt nominee because if Liz is against Clay or Shelli, James can ensure that Austin and Julia will vote Clay/Shelli out. He's told Austin that one of the three (Austin/Liz/Julia) would probably go up as the replacement but they wouldn't be the target. Austin said he might volunteer to save the girls (mostly Liz). James was fine with this. James has also promised Vanessa and Steve that they will not be going up. He realized Steve would go home if he was the replacement and said he didn't work his ass off to win HoH to waste it on Steve.

• Love 8

It is fascinating to see how quick and thorough groupthink gets. Clay and Shelli are now responsible for everything. Hell, Jackie and Austin are in the hammock room right now blowing smoke up each other's ass, because it was all Shelli and Clay's fault. I loved Vanessa telling Austin, Liz and Julie to "deny, deny, deny" about everything sixth sense if Clay and Shelli spill, because there's four of them, and two of Clay/Shelli and no one will believe them. Even though she's totally a straight shooter.

I'd feel terrible for them if they didn't happily use this same tactic on Audrey. Karma can be a bitch at times.

But right now I want Shelli to stay. She has some self-awareness, uses logic, understood what James did, and is trying to figure things out (well, and bawling, there is that). Clay is acting indignant and entitled and prissy and awful. Clay is the worst. I really want him gone.

• Love 13

It is fascinating to see how quick and thorough groupthink gets. Clay and Shelli are now responsible for everything. Hell, Jackie and Austin are in the hammock room right now blowing smoke up each other's ass, because it was all Shelli and Clay's fault. I loved Vanessa telling Austin, Liz and Julie to "deny, deny, deny" about everything sixth sense if Clay and Shelli spill, because there's four of them, and two of Clay/Shelli and no one will believe them. Even though she's totally a straight shooter.

I'd feel terrible for them if they didn't happily use this same tactic on Audrey. Karma can be a bitch at times.

But right now I want Shelli to stay. She has some self-awareness, uses logic, understood what James did, and is trying to figure things out (well, and bawling, there is that). Clay is acting indignant and entitled and prissy and awful. Clay is the worst. I really want him gone.

What'll be interesting to me is how the show will paint this when the broadcast episodes arrive.  The editors seemed to mostly stop protecting Clay and Shelli when they showed how Jason, Jackie, Meg, and James finally caught onto them and how Shelli freaked out with Vanessa.  But I wonder if they'll stop protecting them even more in the nomination and Veto episodes on Sunday and Wednesday?  Will they show them for what they are at last?

• Love 8

Oh, I think the show will play up this drama for all it's worth. But I'm sure they'll include every quote of Clay saying he'd use veto on Shelli and telling others to use veto on Shelli. They live for that nonsense. See: Rachel and Brendan.

• Love 9

Oh, I think the show will play up this drama for all it's worth. But I'm sure they'll include every quote of Clay saying he'd use veto on Shelli and telling others to use veto on Shelli. They live for that nonsense. See: Rachel and Brendan.

True.

Also, it turns out that Clay and Shelli both interrupted James during the nomination ceremony.  That was what caused Clay's rampage from before the feeds came back up.

• Love 4

Okay, that's a pretty smart move by James.  However, when I think through Liz/Clay on the block, I can see a close vote...take out a power two (C/S) or a power three (A/L/J).  Tough call.

• Love 3

Holy shit.  I'm not sure this is what Vanessa was thinking, but if they get Shelli off the block, then I can see how she could make a play to let's put Becky up on the block against Clay and get Becky out. James doesn't want to put up Steve or John (waste of HOH), shouldn't want to put up Jackie or Meg (his alliance).  If he really wants C/S gone, he would have to see the risk of A/L/J up and one of them going over Clay. Most likely,  James doesn't care if it C/S or A/J/L that goes, except that if C/S stay, kaboom. Now I really want Shelli off the block.

Edited by pennben
  • Love 2