Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Before the feeds cut Vanessa was talking to Austin. She's not happy that he's acting buddy buddy with Jeff while she's taking all the heat. Ha ha ha. I seem to remember her saying she wanted this HOH. She's all over the map.

Edited by Cutty

I can't figure out what to think with Vanessa because I can't tell what is strategy and what is really her.  If it was strategy then I'd have a ton of respect for her but I don't really believe that this has all been strategy.  I think she's really concerned with her image with regard to her interactions with Audrey.  It's kind of pathetic.

If I were in this house, there is no way I would have a serious game conversation with another houseguest who is wearing sunglasses indoors.  Thats a major red flag to me.

• Love 3

There are so many crazy people in the house this summer. Crazier than usual, right? Maybe, it's just me . LOL!! Anyway, Vanessa wanted all the power which to her head & now she's all scared. Jeff is most likely going home & I wonder will it be a pagonging like Survivor? Could Clay, Shelly, Austin, Vanessa & the twins run the table? Granted, all it takes is either Jason or Meg from the other side to win HOH but I'm worried that this might turn out to be predictable season.

Jeff is most likely going home & I wonder will it be a pagonging like Survivor? Could Clay, Shelly, Austin, Vanessa & the twins run the table? Granted, all it takes is either Jason or Meg from the other side to win HOH but I'm worried that this might turn out to be predictable season.

I'd be surprised if that happens. It rarely does on BB, because of the rampant paranoia that sprouts throughout the game. At some point, Vanessa and Austin will feel the very real threat of keeping Shelli/Clay and Julia/Liz intact. 

(edited)

I can't figure out what to think with Vanessa because I can't tell what is strategy and what is really her.  If it was strategy then I'd have a ton of respect for her but I don't really believe that this has all been strategy.  I think she's really concerned with her image with regard to her interactions with Audrey.  It's kind of pathetic.

Keeping Audrey is strategic. I think people are putting too much into the I don't want her out because she's a member of the LGBT community thing. At this point it's a numbers game. Audrey is unpredictable and pathological and all that but she doesn't affect the numbers. Once Clay/Shelli split it was obvious they had to take out one from the James/Jeff/Jason group. Maybe this is too Survivor-y but you have to protect numbers. Audrey will always be a target Vanessa and Clay/Shelli can use as a shield. If one of the other group has HOH next week they will all be directing the target on Audrey.

The downside to keeping Audrey is she is incredibly dangerous. She's not just some schlub who everyone is annoyed with on a personal level. She is legitimately skilled at manipulation and lying. You give her any kind of momentum and it could really come back to bite you in the ass. That would be my concern if I was Vanessa. 

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 1

Last night, Jackie and Meg were in the hammock room talking about Jeff going on the block as the renom and speculating how Audrey knows all that she does know when it seems like no one talks to her. Jackie told Meg that when they (not sure who all of "they" is, assuming Jeff, Jason, maybe James?) are talking in the bedroom late at night, the people in the other room can hear everything they say because no one talks quietly out of that group. In fact, she even went on to mention that poor Steve can hear everything that they say about him after the lights go off. She assumes that's how Audrey is getting all her information.

Who knew Jackie would figure it out? Meg didn't seem too fazed by it and before long, they were back on the topic of how to keep Jeff off the block. But poor Steve. How much must it suck to be laying in bed and hear the people in the other room, plain as day, talking trash about you? It amazes me that not only can these people not keep their mouths shut when they come across information, but they also can't whisper when in a group. Future BB Houseguests, please learn how to whisper low enough that no one can hear you but those you want to hear and learn how to whisper into your microphone so the live feed watchers can hear too, please.

• Love 4

Does Audrey really know anything though? It's Clay and Shelli that are feeding Vanessa the information from Jeff and that side. 

It annoys me how good of a spot Slay is in. Jeff suspects Steve as being the rat (which LOL), Jason's going along with it because he's a clueless asshat who gets more joy off of shitting on everyone and rattling off random facts about BBUK that no one gives a fuck about than actually playing the game. No one is after them when they should absolutely be. I don't know if I'm gonna make it through the summer if I have to watch Slay and their enormous egos for the next two months.

• Love 4

Vanessa about Jeff: "He is the biggest liar ever!"

Audrey: "Cancers are the most passionate sign because they're the most emotional. Most serial killers are Cancers."

LOL.

• Love 5

Austin talks too much and is so messy. Vanessa is going to need realize this and dump him soon. He is going to blow crap up unnecessarily. He can never follow the script and I don't think that's his game, I think he's just not that good and too focused on the persona he's playing.

• Love 2

Austin talks too much and is so messy. Vanessa is going to need realize this and dump him soon. He is going to blow crap up unnecessarily. He can never follow the script and I don't think that's his game, I think he's just not that good and too focused on the persona he's playing.

Agreed. Austin admitted he only wanted to do the show to get his name out there for future wrestling gigs. The alliance with Vanessa and Lizia kinda fell in his lap and he's still going to fuck it up.

Feeds are back. Vanessa grilling JMac about giving Jeff a vote. (He told Jeff earlier today he was voting to keep him.)

John think he's in an alliance with Clay, Shelli, Becky, Jeff, and Jackie.  That's why he's going to give Jeff a vote to stay.

And to think everyone thinks he's smart.  He has no idea.

So Jeff has at least two votes with John and Jackie.  I wonder if he'll get anymore. 

Audrey. Until I see otherwise, I'm marking her down for a hinky every time.

• Love 4

Can Jeff actually get the votes to stay? Because that would be kind of hilarious. I mean, I want him to go but I also want James to go so it doesn't really matter to me. Jeff staying would definitely be extra drama.

• Love 1
(edited)
So James' big idea to keep Jeff off the block was for Meg to go to Vanessa and say she's pregnant with Jeff's child?!?

That might be a good idea if JEFF would claim to be the pregnant one.

Edited by Former Nun
  • Love 2
(edited)

Audrey versus Clay, round 15 happening in the HoH room. Audrey isn't happy about Clay naming her the new Steve and loudly announcing that Audrey is hanging in the HoH room. Vanessa and Shelli look like they're watching a tennis match.

Audrey, about Clay and Shelli: I don't think she wanted to adopt... a baby.

Clay thinks sorry to spelled s-o-r-y. Okay.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

Meg and Jason are so clueless. They're giving away everything they're thinking to Clay.

To Clay?! Good Lord. I don't know if they're putting something in the air or water, or if it's the effect of rampant paranoia, but being in the BB house causes many people's IQ to drop 25 points.

He's been pretty lucky so far (convincing Shelli to put up Meg rather than Liz worked for him), but that won't last forever, especially as bigger targets get taken out.

For whatever reason, the more I see Shelli, especially in the DR, the more annoying I find her. It's the only time she doesn't have the Texas A&M tackling dummy attached at the hip, but I still want to throw something at the screen. She gets coy and cute in the DR and is too, too, sick-making.

God help me, every time I look at Becky, I hear "Becky Becky Train Wrecky" in my head.

• Love 2
So James' big idea to keep Jeff off the block was for Meg to go to Vanessa and say she's pregnant with Jeff's child?!?

Whaaat? I haven't watched every season of BB so I have to ask: has it ever happened that one houseguest got pregnant by another houseguest while they were both in the house?

(edited)

Aw, Becky. It sounds like even the diary room forgot that she's on the show. She said this was the first time she was called into the DR since Da'Vonne's eviction. (I had to double check that her name was Becky and how to spell it before posting, so...)

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
Ah, here's the reason for all the parties the houseguests have been attending.  The guy behind it is trying to promote this:
http://www.gronkspartyship.com/.

That sounds ..... not good.  At $1150 per person ($925 + $225 taxes and port charges), that's a lot for 3 days.  I'd pay extra if Gronk wasn't onboard.

And it's not really "Gronk's Island" -- it's owned by Norwegian Cruise Lines.

• Love 2

Whaaat? I haven't watched every season of BB so I have to ask: has it ever happened that one houseguest got pregnant by another houseguest while they were both in the house?

No, thank God. Weddings and relationships and awkward proposals (e.g., Jeff proposing to Jordan) yes, babies no.

That goes beyond anything Audrey has said.

James was totally having fun and Meg couldn't stop laughing about how ridiculous that was.

They told Jeff and they all had a big laugh.

• Love 5

Honestly. At first I was thought Audrey and her shenanigans were hysterical. And I was rooting for her to stay as long as she could.But I'm getting tired of watching her talk in circles and literally throw all the people that are trying to help her under the bus. Vanessa gives her another week in the house by not putting her up. And then immediately says her "gut" is telling her not to trust her. Is she for real? And how she doesn't feel like she (Vanessa) is doing enough to "rehab" her image. You did this to yourself. Jason was right she really doesn't have a soul.

I hope she doesn't make it anywhere near Jury. I don't need her in he Jury house mindbending people to whom she thinks should win. Cuz we will end up with the Pawn that was dragged to the end as the winner, cuz you know she loves her Hinky vote.

• Love 7

James was totally having fun and Meg couldn't stop laughing about how ridiculous that was.

OK, thanks.  I read that at Jokers this morning and just took it at face value.

Vanessa about Jeff: "He is the biggest liar ever!"

Audrey: "Cancers are the most passionate sign because they're the most emotional. Most serial killers are Cancers."

LOL.

Audrey is right.

I'm a Cancer.

SO DON'T PISS ME OFF.

• Love 6

I'm tired of Audrey. I get it's big brother and lying is in the nature of the game but she's so exhausting. It's not entertaining to me that every conversation spins into how other people aren't doing enough to save her and she feels like a victim. Then she turns around and keeps lying and throwing the people who are helping her under the bus. Vanessa practically had to pull straw out of her behind to backdoor Jeff. There's no off button on Audrey. She's basically had two weeks where someone got out a huge threat to her game and she's still complaining. At least wait a few weeks before turning on the people who are saving you.

While I'm complaining, it's gotten to the point that whenever I see Austin on camera I press mute. I can't even stand to listen to his voice. He just annoys me right now. Double evictions can't come soon enough.

• Love 5

Honestly. At first I was thought Audrey and her shenanigans were hysterical. And I was rooting for her to stay as long as she could.But I'm getting tired of watching her talk in circles and literally throw all the people that are trying to help her under the bus. Vanessa gives her another week in the house by not putting her up. And then immediately says her "gut" is telling her not to trust her. Is she for real? And how she doesn't feel like she (Vanessa) is doing enough to "rehab" her image. You did this to yourself. Jason was right she really doesn't have a soul.

I hope she doesn't make it anywhere near Jury. I don't need her in he Jury house mindbending people to whom she thinks should win. Cuz we will end up with the Pawn that was dragged to the end as the winner, cuz you know she loves her Hinky vote.

Maybe if I understood what Audrey was hoping to gain by continuing to lie and lie and lie I'd be more entertained.  But, it doesn't seem to serve any purpose, which makes no sense to me.  

Maybe she's having fun in her own mind because she's messing with people.  

I thought it was interesting when she came into the house she was clear that she enjoyed being a girly-girl, but then she started dressing exactly like Vanessa. Maybe that's part of her fun too - she's doing all these subliminal manipulations and seeing how far she gets.

Or she's trying to act like Will Kirby who made a point of being a liar.  

If only I understood - maybe I could laugh along with her.

• Love 1
(edited)

It's kind of embarrassing seeing Jackie defending Jeff knowing he's a scumbag who told Austin that they slept together on TAR and that she was easy.

I didn't give 100% attention to this season of TAR, but didn't even the show make it clear Jackie and Jeff were having sex behind that closed door?  I remember an early episode where I thought Jackie implied they were "getting along" and then lots of wink-wink giggling.  

Which doesn't mean it's okay to talk trash about her behind her back of course.  

Edited by Vicky
(edited)

If Audrey isn't a plant, then she's not right in the head. And it's sad (but not surprising) that they would cast a mentally ill person like that. It's also not good for the transgender community because people could come away thinking only crazy people would change their gender. Not a good look, BB.

Edited by delicatecutter
  • Love 3

Compulsively lying and scheming on a reality TV game show doesn't make one mentally ill. Her gameplay is certainly crazy though. Let's leave it at that.

• Love 8

Compulsively lying and scheming on a reality TV game show doesn't make one mentally ill. Her gameplay is certainly crazy though. Let's leave it at that.

I think someone earlier pinned it exactly.  Audrey is trying to port Russell Hantz's strategy to BB:

1. Anarchy breeds chaos - so snipe attack every target which presents itself, regardless of alliance.
  2. Eventually the targets will be so paranoid of apparently random attacks coming from every quarter, they'll be suspicious of trusting anybody with whom they might align.
  3. When all players have reached this stage, anarchy is complete - chaos has been achieved.  Everybody's warring with each other - with the exception of our Instigator, who carefully crawls through the neutrality of no-man's land.
  4. In a totally chaotic environment, people will align with anyone who promises - and can deliver - some degree or order.

That's the idea, anyway.  Unfortunately, Audrey appears to overlooked two advantages Russell had in Survivor not available to her:

1. The differing environments.  Some of Russell's greatest acts of instigation were carried out under cover of darkness, or when everybody else was away from camp - no such advantage for Audrey. 
  2. No Hidden Immunity Idols.  Nuff said.
  • Love 1

Can we move the eviction to tomorrow night? Get the show moving on the next chapter. This week is soooooo over.

The only thing I'm hoping for is Jeff realizing Clay is the rat and exposing him to the rest of the house. He's putting the pieces together. I think he might get there by Thursday.

Clay might be a rat but he's in the majority right now. Unfortunately, it wouldn't probably matter if he says anything about Clay or Shelli for that matter. I also wish they would do the show on Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday. It would make my summer so much more enjoyable. LOL!!! I wish we could just fast forward this week (something Jeff is familiar with) and, get this into high gear. The next HOH will,be a turning point for each side. If the Sixth Sense sins they will surely make the Top 6. If Jason et all can win HOH it might turn the tide. The HOH ought to be interesting on Thursday night.

• Love 1
(edited)

but they sure cast a bunch of odd ducks this season

I'm starting to think that was the point of this season. Even the HG's that fit a Grodner approved stereotype on the surface have weirdness lurking not so deeply beneath the surface.The men that are assumed to be this season's alpha males (Austin, Jeff and Clay) aren't really alpha males. Austin is a Renaissance Faire mess, Jeff is a garden variety pervert and Clay takes the dated concept of metro-sexual and amps it up millennial style with a side of corn-pone. He's the kinder, gentler, marginally less obsessive Caleb.

Then we have the transsexual who is also the resident compulsive liar and gleeful shit stirrer, a neurotic lesbian, an Asian redneck, a twinky gay with an obnoxious New England accent and attitude, a va-va-voom dancer with the personality and presence of a wet paper towel .....It's like they assembled a jumbo pack of Doublemint gum masquerading as a Big Brother cast. It's Two, Two, Two archetypes in one. Talk about a twin twist!

Edited by SteveAC10
  • Love 7