Type keyword(s) to search

Speculation WITHOUT Spoilers: Lalalalala! I can't hear you!

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Camera One said:

I hope her career is really blossoming and she is extremely busy.

So say we all. ;-) 

PS: This level of snarky fun we have on this forum is partly why I still watch the Show, despite all my complaints. 

• Love 7
On 2/13/2017 at 7:19 AM, Rumsy4 said:

PS: This level of snarky fun we have on this forum is partly why I still watch the Show, despite all my complaints. 

I enjoy how even though we may be angry with the show for different reasons, we still have a collective understanding of why it's bad. Even if you love or hate certain characters, we can all soberly see things from the perspectives of others. You don't get that too often on the internet.

don't think I've done this before, so if I'm repeating myself, please forgive me. Here's my idea for what another Curse with fake personalities would play out. In essence, it would be a continuation of S1 with some holes filled in. David would have left town like he was going to in 1x22, without realizing he had gotten Mary Margaret pregnant. Emma and Mary Margaret would have raised Snowflake for a while, then David would return. Emma and Mayor Mills would settle on joint custody of Henry and become more like frenemies. (NOT friends.) 

Meanwhile, Killian would be a writer/blogger coming to town looking for inspiration in a scenic Maine town. He would move into what we would know as Emma's Victorian house. Regina's long-list sister, Zelena, would also come to town after her boyfriend left her with a baby.  I figured if she had been the one taken advantage of in her memories, it would help her understand the weight of what she did to Robin and what happened to her mother. She would be an actual midwife, by the way.

Edited by KingOfHearts
Had to get Snowflake in there somehow
  • Love 1

We went off on a non-spoilery tangent in the spoiler thread and realized something that has the potential to be really cool:

What if the Black Fairy kills her son and becomes the new Dark One? What would a Dark One who is also a centuries-old fairy be like? If we get a Season 7, I hope they can lock down Jaime Murray because I'm beginning to like this idea.

• Love 2

I don't really care how Rumple dies, I just want it done. If he does some big sacrifice to redeem himself, I say more power to him. It wouldn't absolve him of his blatant crimes, but least Belle would be able to move on and Rumpbelle fans could get some promised satisfaction. It would be a nice way to meet halfway for those who think he could be heroic and those who just want him dead. If the writers wanted to give us absolute certainty that the Black Fairy is worse than Rumple, then having her kill him would be the best way to do it.

Edited by KingOfHearts

Dear KingofHearts,

Thank you for your idea.  We were really stuck in the Writers' Room because we had already done the following combos:
- a son kills their father x3
- a daughter kills the father 
- a daughter kills the mother
- a father tries to kill the son
- a stepmother almost kills a son
- a sister kills a sister
- a brother kills a brother
- a husband kills a wife
- a wife kills a husband
- a stepmother tries to kill a stepdaughter x100000
- a girlfriend kills a boyfriend
- a boyfriend leaves a girlfriend to die
- an aunt tries to kill a niece
- a grandfather tries to kill a grandson

But we had forgotten that we still haven't done a mother killing a son!

Sincerely,

A&E

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Camera One said:

They do have some things in common, like targeting children and killing their father.

They also usurped a throne, chased the rightful heir into exile, and recruited miscreants as henchmen.

I've always wanted to see OUAT do Lion King, but with humans and it's Hamlet. Scar would fit right in as a Big Bad.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Camera One said:

He's not a big bad.  He's misunderstood.  

He was just trying to save the kingdom from Mufasa's tyranny and release the hyenas from the oppression of a class-based society. (When you think about it, the Lion King is a cautionary tale about segregation.)

It's like Game of Thrones... but for kids!

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Camera One said:

And it won't be grim.  Even though Zazu might get cut in a half or Timon might get reduced to ashes.

Didn't you know? Zazu was actually Sidney. A&E are really good at subtly like that.

Edited by KingOfHearts

People have been talking about the possibility of Emma leaving the show, and threatening to quit if that happened.

But what if the new reworked show is called "Regina Upon the Jolly Roger".

Synopsis:  After Emma dies and Henry disappears, Regina and Hook sets off on a quest to find Henry.  While finding old enemies who might have kidnapped Henry, they right a lot of wrongs that they had committed in their lives.  On their journey, they are joined by an apprentice witch with a secret and an apprentice sailor with a secret past.  As they travel from realm to realm, Regina and Hook find absolution... and perhaps their happily ever afters.  From the creators of "Once Upon a Time" and "Dead of Summer" comes a story about an unlikely duo, tied together by the past and joined together for the future, in a world where their happy ending might be right in front of them.

Edited by Camera One
7 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Way to drum up excitement for the spring premiere. ;-)

I guess this confirms it... A&E, the Writers' Team, and pretty much everyone at ABC from top brass to marketing team are all delusional.  Way to throw it in our face that might be the final chapter, too.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Camera One said:

I guess this confirms it... A&E, the Writers' Team, and pretty much everyone at ABC from top brass to marketing team are all delusional.

Seriously, right??! That was my exact thought. Completely out-of-touch and delusional. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Camera One said:

Synopsis:  After Emma dies and Henry disappears, Regina and Hook sets off on a quest to find Henry.  While finding old enemies who might have kidnapped Henry, they right a lot of wrongs that they had committed in their lives.  On their journey, they are joined by an apprentice witch with a secret and an apprentice sailor with a secret past.  As they travel from realm to realm, Regina and Hook find absolution... and perhaps their happily ever afters.  From the creators of "Once Upon a Time" and "Dead of Summer" comes a story about an unlikely duo, tied together by the past and joined together for the future, in a world where their happy ending might be right in front of them.

You forgot the notScottish queen who regularly foils their plans.  That's what would make it over the top amazing. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Camera One said:

I guess this confirms it... A&E, the Writers' Team, and pretty much everyone at ABC from top brass to marketing team are all delusional.

You kid, but based on the demographics of the audience that watches the Oscars, they actually are delusional. Responding more in the ratings thread...

6 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

I just realized the promo was for the Oscars... so lame. They couldn't try a little harder to make it memorable?

The Oscars is watched by millions of people. 30–40 million. It's just a step down from having a Super Bowl ad. And that's the best they can come up with?! I had secondhand embarrassment watching it because of the scene-chewing.

• Love 3
(edited)

Sneak Peek

GIDEON: It is my destiny to kill you.

EMMA: We're so alike.  Our parents both sent us away.  We grew up alone.  I KNOW what it feels like to build walls around yourself.  To keep yourself from feeling vulnerable and hurt.  In fact, I remember the precise moment when I built up these walls.  It was when this lady I knew for 2 days died.  What was it like in this... dark realm?  Maybe I can relate, since I've been in a Mirror Realm, a Wish Realm, post-apocalyptic Enchanted Forest Realm, the Underworld Realm, the Land of Untold Stories Realm... wait, not that one...

GIDEON: I can't tell you, except that this place was worse than anything you could ever imagine.  You know my sob story centric isn't for another two weeks.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, InsertWordHere said:

Charming and Hook just spent the last two episodes working together

I said the exact same thing! They're on odd pair, personality wise, but they team up all the freaking time, ever since season 2. Now, if we had an episode with Hook working with Archie, or Charming traveling the forest with Whale...

This show has many unlikely pairs, but Hook & Charming are definitely not one of them. Now, Hook & Snow, Charming & Belle, Emma & Belle, Robin & Anyone Not Named Regina... those are unlikely pairs.

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Curio said:

This show has many unlikely pairs, but Hook & Charming are definitely not one of them. Now, Hook & Snow, Charming & Belle, Emma & Belle, Robin & Anyone Not Named Regina... those are unlikely pairs.

Literally Emma and Snow are an unlikely pair to be working together--not Hook and Charming.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, PixiePaws1 said:

Just watched the 6x12 promo...i think David is hallucinating that Killian is  King George....he isn't really threatening Hook at all...

The two scenes have clearly different backgrounds so likely different scenes.

6 hours ago, Souris said:

The two scenes have clearly different backgrounds so likely different scenes.

I agree but if David is hallucinating George and are seeing from his point of view then he could be hallucinating the background too....???

Just now, PixiePaws1 said:

I agree but if David is hallucinating George and are seeing from his point of view then he could be hallucinating the background too....???

My guess is David is confronting George in the prison (he is in prison in SB now, right?). As for the Hook scene, who knows, could be a hallucination.

(edited)

Sneak Peek

EMMA: So, I guess we can forget about Gideon for an episode, eh?

DAVID: Yeah, it's my only episode of the year.  Mucho excited.

EMMA: See ya later.  I have a scene with Regina now.

RAPUNZEL: Hi.

DAVID: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Camera One said:

Sneak Peek

EMMA: So, I guess we can forget about Gideon for an episode, eh?

DAVID: Yeah, it's my only episode of the year.  Mucho excited.

EMMA: See ya later.  I have a scene with Regina now.

RAPUNZEL: Hi.

DAVID: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

RAPUNZEL: We heard you were afraid you couldn't break the sleeping curse. 

DAVID: Wait... who's "we"?

MERIDA: We're gonna teach you to be brave, wee lamb!

AUDIENCE: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

• Love 2

All the references to the Ugly Duckling story and Emma's last scene of 6x11 is looking at the drawing of the swan....can see her last scene of the series reading the story to Baby Swan (-Jones)...but would prefer it be the story of the Princess and the  Pirate. 

Either that or she's getting turned into a swan...that's my pet theory at the moment.

• Love 1

Sometimes I like to go back through older posts and see how accurate we were at guessing things. And sometimes I hate when I'm right...

On 9/12/2016 at 0:52 PM, Curio said:

There could potentially be some really interesting character drama if the writers explored the everyday growing pains that come with introducing a new boyfriend into the family picture. Watching Emma, Henry, and Hook all living under the same roof; Emma and Hook learning about those small annoying habits that you only learn by living with someone; and Henry and Hook learning to deal with that weird line of being a friend vs. a father figure while living under the same roof could last the entire season.

But of course this bores the writers to tears seeing as they didn't even want to go there with Robin/Henry/Regina/Roland, so at best we'll get a 1 minute comedic scene and the rest will happen off screen.

I also found this gem:

I'm dreading the "small town stories" format for S6.

Well, @KingOfHearts, I guess you didn't have to worry about it for long since they ditched the whole "Season 6 is going back to the Season 1 vibe where Emma rides around Storybrooke in her bug helping people" idea pretty quickly. Small town stories? Really, A&E? Is that what Agrabah, the Mirror World and the Wish Realm are? 

• Love 3

Most misleading promo interviews EVER.  What show did A&E think they were writing?  Even Cinderella's evil stepmother trying to kill her is not exactly what I call a "small town story".

Edited by Camera One

It's amazing how misleading all the summer interviews are in hindsight. The only thing A&E didn't lie about was the amount of Evil Queen focus we'd get. For everything else, it seems like something happened behind the scenes and they wiped all their original plans.