Type keyword(s) to search

Wishing On A Star: What We Want To Happen

• Start Topic

So we've seen non-magical people wanting to destroy magic... but what about someone who wanted to be magical? Someone who was jealous of the big advantage witches and wizards have? It would be interesting if, after finally fully redeeming herself, a peasant Regina tortured came back with magic for revenge. Or there could be a crazy conspiracist from the real world, like Lily, who's believed in fairy tales. I'm actually surprised that none of the villains have attempted to bring magic to LWM, except Rumple's hat.

So we've seen non-magical people wanting to destroy magic... but what about someone who wanted to be magical? Someone who was jealous of the big advantage witches and wizards have?

I have a feeling this might be where the writers take Rumple in Season 5. If Rumple wakes up from his coma completely non-magical, I can't imagine he could stand living a "boring" normal life playing house with Belle for long; he likes having power too much. Cue Rumple finding some non-magical schmucks who believe they deserve to be magical too, they form some kind of non-magical allegiance, Rumple uses them as his pawns throughout the season, and then we end up with a super-powered-magical Rumple again by the end of Season 5. (There's enough plot recycling here to keep the writers entertained for months.)

• Love 1
So we've seen non-magical people wanting to destroy magic... but what about someone who wanted to be magical? Someone who was jealous of the big advantage witches and wizards have?

That would be a really good way for them to get a new villain within the closed society of Storybrooke without some crazy contrivance of how they arrived or how no one's noticed them. Surely there's a gray or neutral or not entirely beloved fairy tale character they could use as a known entity and then warp a bit (if they're willing to make Snow White and Prince Charming babynappers, then would they have a problem turning someone like The Boy Who Cried Wolf into a villain when he gets fed up with no one believing him and sets out to learn sorcery?). That way, they could have someone who's been here all along without the good guys being idiots for not noticing that this villain was in their midst. There are magical artifacts all over the place, so someone could stumble across something, give in to temptation, and lose control of it. They could even start with good intentions of protecting the town from the constant stream of destructive monsters. Doc might want to learn magic to protect his Miata (it is Doc, right?).

Doing that kind of thing could work for at least a "case of the week" kind of episode while the season arc plays in the background.

I may have wished this already, but I'd love to see a "day in the life" kind of episode in which we see what passes as ordinary life in Storybrooke -- what kind of cases does the sheriff's office deal with when there isn't a supervillain in town? What kind of wacky trouble can a town full of fairy tale characters get up to? Does someone need to mediate the feud between people who turn out to be the Three Little Pigs and their next-door neighbor, the wolf? (but all in human form here) Do the Three Bears call the sheriff's office to have Goldilocks kicked out after yet another home invasion? What are they teaching in the school now that everyone has their real memories? Are they teaching American history or Enchanted Forest history? What does Hook do with his days when he's not helping Emma with a monster hunt or not being used by Rumple? How is Aurora reacting to various aspects of modern life? The flashbacks could get really fun in showing the roots of these conflicts and how they differ from the familiar stories. Emma's reactions to these calls could be priceless. They could do this early in an arc before the characters know something's wrong and show the audience that there's a looming danger if they just can't deal with the concept of a non-arc episode.

• Love 5

Now that I think about it, Isaac was sort of a non-magical man who stumbled upon a magical object and became powerful. However, I would prefer someone with a direct anger toward the main cast. It could be someone who's not only jealous of magic, but of being in the spotlight. They could envy the mains always getting the attention and knowing what's going on. They can start a rebellion with the dwarves and granny.

Does someone need to mediate the feud between people who turn out to be the Three Little Pigs and their next-door neighbor, the wolf? 

I can just see it: It starts as some kind of bylaw dispute over improper building permits...

• Love 2
I can just see it: It starts as some kind of bylaw dispute over improper building permits...

The wolf building inspector says the straw house isn't up to code and demonstrates by blowing it down. It escalates from there.

(They did something similar on Grimm, only the building department was made up of trolls, so corrupt that they demanded bribes and kickbacks to get building permits for bridges to be built.)

And we get a variety of reactions from Team Sheriff: Emma, the one from our world who knows of all this as fairy tale stuff, reacts like "Seriously? You've got to be kidding." David, the "we are both" guy, understands why Emma is so baffled/amused, but he also knows these people and their history. Hook (let's face it, even if he's not official, he's on Team Sheriff when they need backup), who's only got knowledge from the other world but who is from a different time and a different geographical location within that world, takes everything on a surface level and only sees the Storybrooke dispute while not understanding the concept of building codes. If you're dumb enough to build a house made of straw, that's your problem.

• Love 1

I'd like to see a Mulan adventure in a flashback. Maybe we could see her fight against villains from the movie, or get the Siamese Cats in as human twin assassins. Ancient China would have been a neat place to explore. I thought Mulan was a character with great potential for depth.

• Love 4

"The Court Jester" jokes in the spoiler thread made me really want this show to do something similar on Once. Maybe they could cast a spell on David that makes him turn into James when someone triggers it. It could create drama in a fun fairy tale way using magic without having to go to extremes in terms of evil deeds. Also, it would give David something to do.

• Love 2

I'd like to see more tidbits of everyday Storybrooke outside the mains. You wouldn't necessarily have to devote entire episodes to it, but they could at least mention things in passing. Have them celebrate Miner's Day but make it more of a dwarf appreciation day, or watch animated Disney films outside with a projector. Make a joke about Grumpy seeing Archie about anger management or make a running gag about Red's absence. We just need something to show this town still runs outside the villain of the day catastrophes.

• Love 6

I'd like an episode where all the characters do is talk. Slow down, don't make every conversation about the big bad of the mid season.

Some shows like Star Trek have done an episode focused on the background or secondary characters. I'd like to see that. Perhaps Episode 100?

Edited by KingOfHearts

I'd like an episode where all the characters do is talk. Slow down, don't make every conversation about the big bad of the mid season.

Only over Adam and Eddie's dead bodies.  They think that stuff is boring, remember?

Then again, this IS the Wish thread.  I guess if we're going to wish, we might as well wish big!  ;-)

• Love 1

Going off what has been discussed, I dream of an episode where we have a kind of bottle episode. Say, the whole episode takes place at a party at Granny`s, and its just the characters talking, hanging out, hashing out issues, and watching characters just do their thing. It would lead to some really interesting character interactions, and would give us some time to check in on the supporting cast and take a breather from whatever catastrophe is going on. 

• Love 4

I want to see what Cruella did to Roger and Anita.  She was the most entertaining Queen of Darkness.

I still want to see Maleficent's backstory and why she took revenge on Stefan and Aurora Sr.  

4B is over and we got to see neither of those.  Makes you wonder why the Queens even came aboard.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1

Going off what has been discussed, I dream of an episode where we have a kind of bottle episode. Say, the whole episode takes place at a party at Granny`s, and its just the characters talking, hanging out, hashing out issues, and watching characters just do their thing. It would lead to some really interesting character interactions, and would give us some time to check in on the supporting cast and take a breather from whatever catastrophe is going on. 

Ooh, yeah, this would be a great way of doing a "Lower Decks" episode. Our mains could pop by at various points — for lunch, to grab a coffee, etc. — and mention or be discussing amongst themselves whatever the drama of the week is, but we could mostly be focused on the other people hanging around the diner, what's going on in their lives, what they think about the main plot, etc. It could totally work.

• Love 4

I wouldn't mind an episode that is only seen through a first person view of a random background character or a stranger that happens to accidentally pass through like Greg did with his dad when he was young. Just imagine you're walking out to your car one day (or somehow driving through town) and then, for example, evil flying monkeys start to attack. The next thing you know the Nevengers come running around the corner zapping them with magic and waving swords around, etc while they squabble at each other (they could even interact with you like telling you to take cover or something).

So basically imagine something similar to the "Welcome to Storybrooke" episode in the first person view of a background character or stranger passing through.

• Love 2
I wouldn't mind an episode that is only seen through a first person view of a random background character or a stranger that happens to accidentally pass through like Greg did with his dad when he was young.

That would be a fun way to introduce a new recurring or arc character, whether a hero or villain or possibly someone ordinary-ish who becomes either a hero or villain -- maybe someone who came to town, just fell through a portal or just came out of an enchantment and then reacts to the town.

I guess they kind of did that with Elsa, though they still did a lot from the main characters' perspectives.

Ooh, yeah, this would be a great way of doing a "Lower Decks" episode. Our mains could pop by at various points — for lunch, to grab a coffee, etc. — and mention or be discussing amongst themselves whatever the drama of the week is, but we could mostly be focused on the other people hanging around the diner, what's going on in their lives, what they think about the main plot, etc. It could totally work.

That would be fun, though with A&E, I think back to the "Ariel" episode where they showed the Dwarves having lunch while everyone was in Neverland and blaming Snowing for the town always in chaos.  Like what the hell.  Maybe it's peaceful because the two major psychos are not in town, maybe?  

• Love 3

I'd like to see the scene where Rumple explained everything about Storybrooke to the Queens of Darkness. Even though they were fairy tail characters, Storybrooke still seemed to be a bit crazy and hard to keep up with to them. Maybe it could be a nod to fans telling first time watchers about the show?

It would have worked if what they wrote in "Darkness at the Edge of Town" was actually followed through on, that Ursula and Cruella would get to know people in the town and build connections.  We got zero reaction from the townspeople to the fact that two villains were allowed into town, with the exception of Granny's hilarious attitude towards them.  None of Ursula and Cruella's victims came out.  Ursula and Cruella did not even have to pretend to be respectable and setting up a new life.  They just rode around with Maleficent and Regina burning police cars, and then hanging out in Rumple's segregated cabin.  

I would like it if when someone new comes to town, we get more of a reaction or interactions with the regular townspeople.  I mean, there was that mob against Elsa, and after that, no one cared anymore.  I wish there could be more attention paid to how Storybrooke functioned as a town.  

And I STILL wish that magic doesn't work in Storybrooke, for heroes and villains alike.  

• Love 1

I want Emma to get a 100 percent, unequivocal, save-the-day victory that she does deliberately -- she sets out to save the day and defeat the villain and does so, perhaps by taking a risk but not by having to make some sacrifice or suffer terrible consequences, and not having to fix something that was her fault in the first place. In season one, she got to save the day by reviving Henry and breaking the curse, but she wasn't doing it deliberately. It was just the side effect of what she thought was a farewell kiss to her dying son. I guess she sort of got a win in 2A by getting back to Storybrooke, but that was a mix of things (and Regina ended up getting the credit for not killing her). In 2B, she just managed to add enough strength to keep Regina from dying while stopping the failsafe. In 3A, 3B, and 4A she was sidelined and helpless while someone else saved the day. In 4B she just temporarily stopped the Darkness by taking it on herself and ended up with what looks to be a lot of suffering.

I want her to get to play a role like Regina did in 3B, but preferably not so cheesy, in which she gets to step up and stop the villain, saving the people she loves, and that's it. No somehow turning that into a screwup or a cause for greater pain, no backfiring. And definitely no being frozen and sidelined while someone else steps up at the last second, after everyone spent the whole arc talking about how she has to be the one to save them.

• Love 11

Call it 22 Converstations  About  Home  and all the characters get vignettes where they interact in understandable groups/pairs and the throughline is that they are glad, at the end of the day, to call Storybrook home. Or whatever feeling. 

What's even better? Take mjgchick's idea, fold in tennisgurl's idea of a bottle show at Granny's and voila! A mid-season or season finale! ( We aren't special enough to rate discussions during the season, so last eps are our best bet.) Just avoid Regina bringing a pasta dish- or apple dish - and I'd be a happy viewer.

I'd also like to see more Marco/August, tbh. The actors are great to watch, so it's practically a waste, currently, when they are brought in. An August/Marco story would please me. I did not know I wanted that until I wrote it down, but I do.

• Love 1

I'd also like to see more Marco/August, tbh. The actors are great to watch, so it's practically a waste, currently, when they are brought in. An August/Marco story would please me. I did not know I wanted that until I wrote it down, but I do.

That was practically the only reason to bring back August.  Instead, they had August popping in revealing his sage knowledge about the Author.  Yeah, right.  For all we know, Marco is still lying on the floor of the garage.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 3

As I said in the episode thread, I hope they were foreshadowing Yzma with the "snuff out the light" line from Head!Rumple, especially is its how she was going to be in the original version of the movie, before the title and story were completely reworked.

It could still work out like that. I mean, this show used both Frozen and The Snow Queen, and in the Venn Diagram comparing those two, the overlapping consists of "has snow, a queen".

I'm probably in the minority, but I want to see Regina totally and utterly revert to Evil Queen. Sometimes it's as if her shallow redemption is setup for this. She has always maintained her sense of selfishness and capability to backflip. It could be part of a last season that bookends the series. This of course would never happen.

It's the only way her flip flopping could make any sense.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 9

I would like to see Dark Swan be the darkest Dark One to ever be dark.  Even worse than Rumpelstiltskin.  Then get forgiven and hailed as a hero by all when she gets the darkness out of her.  Oh and I want her to save herself from the Darkness.  

I'd like to see Dark Swan be haunted by Ingrid. Emma is embracing the power here just like she did when she froze Arendelle. I know they probably can't get the approval, but it would make so much sense for Elsa to see Emma struggling with this as well. They're more relevant to this than Merida...

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1

I wish the writers were required to draw names out of a jar for at least two scenes an episode.  Maybe that way, we'd see unusual pairings like Snow/Emma, Snow/Hook, David/Belle, Rumple/Henry. . .  interact once in a while.

• Love 5

I really miss the cursed personalities. Not that they were particularly charming, but I loved the dynamic they had going. They created such beautiful angst you don't see on most shows, since they don't have such an amazing setup. I'm not sure why the writers shunned this idea with dropping "We Are Both" and basically all the plots in S1 Storybrooke. None of the curses afterwards used fake memories. I'd like see Regina, Robin or Hook with a cursed identity.

I'm guessing the writers would consider their Alt-personalities in Isaac's 4B finale to be like cursed identities... a scared Hook, a defeatist Regina and... Robin... um...

But they're just the same personalities... only tied to different actors.

So what if Red and Mulan had run into Belle as she was heading back to Camelot:

RED: Wait!  I smell a familiar scent... 

MULAN: What's the smell?

RED: Broken teacup... Belle!

BELLE: Red!  Mulan!  What you are doing here?

RED/MULAN: We were just helping a Queen named Merida.  She almost gave up her throne because she didn't believe in her abilities to find a lost helmet.

BELLE:  What?!  Just a few days ago, I had shown her how she and a single arrow could face an entire army of men about to execute her three brothers.

MULAN: Who are you talking about?  What brothers?

RED: I thought that was her sister?

MULAN: I think that was her mom.

RED: Anyway, Belle.  Congratulations on your wedding!  Sorry none of us went.  How's married life?

BELLE: Good.  Well, Rumple did lie to me and went along with another villain's plot to have all your friends kill each other, but he almost died, so we're good now.  Enough about that.  You missed some juicy news.  Snow and Charming once threw a baby down a portal.

RED/MULAN: Audible gasps.  

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 5

I am not sure if this belongs here, but here goes. I have been thinking what I would have done different with Dark Hook assuming Dark Hook had to happen and there is no long con going on.

If A&E wanted to make him dark, then make him fun and SMART. I need my dark ones to be clever otherwise they are total buffoons to me. Ideally the dark one's antics should also make me laugh. I like Captain Innuendo from season 2.

Right now he's a total idiot and weirdly ineffective dark one to me. He wants revenge on Rumple - how hard is that to get. Why does he need any of the other dark ones? He doesn't. Of all the characters Hook has done the most realm jumping and he has always been resourceful. Now that he is bad all he needs is the wand that only black magic users can use and taken himself back to Storybrook. He is clever enough to know this. He was the one to realize Zelena was key to getting them to Camelot. No need to give control to any other dark one. That loss of control is driving Hook's anger so he shouldn't give it to anyone freely. And the glaring plot hole of Merlin brewing the curse is unneeded and hot Merlin can stick around.

Challenging Rumple to a duel. Ehh. Ok he was funny about it, but instead of showing Excalibur, he should have threatened to gut belle like de fish unless Rumple showed. Of course, he shouldn't have lost, because he the f'ing dark one. You want me to take Dark Hook seriously then don't make him lose a laughable fight. There is no way a depowered rumple should beat him at all. If he had to be kept dark and belle has to live, the way to get revenge is to tie Rumple to the mast and then give belle a lesson in empathy, meaning have Hook cast a spell curse that every time Belle thinks about Rumple she experience the pain and suffering of his victims, so she can never look at rumple with love but only with pain and suffering and bonus points because she will see what a monster he is. Rumple would be crushed because he knows he doesn't deserve Belle's love and he believes Belle will only see the monster. Let Rumple be on the receiving end of the Dark one for a change.

Another option, If they needed to set up the Underworld scenario, is either banish Belle to the underworld by forcing rumple to do it using Rumple's roughly squeezed heart or force Rumple to go himself to spare Belle.

To further show how Dark Hook is without killing anyone, have him dictate his terms to Nimue, not be a lackey for her. Basically, he is the captain and not taking orders from anyone. Let him call the other dark ones his dogs as a call back to the original Peter Pan -- I believe Barrie's Hook referred to his crew as dogs. If Nimue wants out of hell she and the other dark ones pledge their loyalty to him. Nimue won't like that so have her turn to Emma or rumple (my preference because de powered Rumple is boring and heroic Rumple offends my sense of justice and order in the universe) to get them to stop Hook. Hook can be wreaking destruction in creative ways while he waits for Nimue to accept his deal and make him the boss of everyone. Nimue should be trying to get the upper hand. The dissension among the dark ones should be their downfall and the cooperation should give the heroes the edge.

Now I can believe Hook is the worst and he is effective. Although to be frank the rapidity at which hook gave up the fight to be good still bothers me, at least Dark Hook would not bother me as much. Right now I feel like hook's character is being assissinated without any up side for his character. None of his actions make any sense if his goal is to avenge himself against Rumple.

Edited by kitticup
  • Love 2

I keep trying to imagine with the final season would be like, and I keep coming back to a curse with cursed personalities. Yeah, I know - we're on Curse 3 at the moment so new curses don't seem very exciting. How you can change it from S1 is taking all the new characters, development and changes, effectively rewriting the programming to accommodate. An interesting concept I don't see the writers having the guts for is keeping the present purely focused on the cursed citizens without any magical conspiracy going on. Maybe what happens while they're cursed is what spawns a TLK or something.

Our instead, we could see flashbacks the Enchanted Forest as if the curse was never cast. For some reason I want to see Princess Emma make a deal with Regina al a Little Mermaid to meet Hook. Then we learn the flashbacks are actually flash-forwards of a cursed EF. But that's probably too close to the Bizarro World.

And yes, I know this sounds ridiculously like Lost S6. But I always thought S1 felt like the flash sideways.

Edited by KingOfHearts

Our instead, we could see flashbacks the Enchanted Forest as if the curse was never cast. For some reason I want to see Princess Emma make a deal with Regina al a Little Mermaid to meet Hook. Then we learn the flashbacks are actually flash-forwards of a cursed EF. But that's probably too close to the Bizarro World.

And yes, I know this sounds ridiculously like Lost S6. But I always thought S1 felt like the flash sideways.

This show is definitely not above ripping off "Lost".  I too have thought about a "If the Curse Was Never Cast" or "If There Had Been No Dark One" flashbacks, which could potentially be fun.   But given these writers, the "If there had been no curse" scenario would probably be a message akin to "Everyone's lives would have been worse, so it's a good thing Regina/Rumple did set the Curse into motion".  

Season 6 of "Lost" did somewhat parallel Season 1 and the only reason I might like to see that on "Once" is so we could see another Archie flashback (Emma, Snow et al were able to help Jiminy restore his parents), another Granny flashback (Red didn't eat Peter, delivered lunch to Granny and they lived happily ever after), etc. thus everything takes place in a Bizarro Enchanted Forest world where there were Happy Endings.  

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 2

I feel like the show is moving closer to my own vague ideas of what a final season should look like now that we're going to the Underworld and meeting Hades, although I guess meeting Poseidon and Ursula last season already brought us there. Ever since season 2, I've been hoping the final season revolves around gods, goddesses, powers beyond their understanding that have been interfering with the story or playing a game with everything that's happened, etc. I guess because it would be easy to tie in and recall story points like Rumpel's power of prophecy, the three women who raised Rumpel (the Fates?), the author's power, the Dark One/darkness, and so on. They could even incorporate Pan retroactively (the Shadow is/was a god of some kind), and maybe also utilize Genie Jafar where we left off at OUATiW and/or the real Ursula somehow.

Ultimately, it almost feels like Rumpel's endpoint. The final season is going to have to revolve around him, unfortunately, either to kill him or destroy the darkness entirely (since a TLK doesn't seem like it'll do the job) since he clearly can't give it up willingly. I thought Rumpel's obsession with more power in 4A almost verged on a desire to make himself a god, somewhat like Jafar in OUATiW maybe, in that he could control reality itself or even bring Baelfire back from the dead. I could see him continuing that search, possibly even being successful, with maybe real "gods" stepping in to slap him down and destroy the darkness that is the basis for the Dark One (with Emma's help, of course).

• Love 2

I'm still waiting for my Bottle Episode.

(Although, knowing TS;TW, they'd somehow screw this concept up and instead of improving the characterization of all the leads, the episode would only focus on one or two characters, and those two characters would mostly talk about the crisis/plot that's going on instead of hashing out their legitimate character issues with each other. Or if they did force some emotional beats, it would be over a stupid reason that makes no sense, like 4x05.)

Edited by Curio
  • Love 3
Although, knowing TS;TW, they'd somehow screw this concept up and instead of improving the characterization of all the leads, the episode would only focus on one or two characters, and those two characters would mostly talk about the crisis/plot that's going on instead of hashing out their legitimate character issues with each other.

Or we'd finally get a bottle episode, and it would involve two guest characters, with the core characters off doing something else, and not even in a "Lower Decks" sense where we're seeing what the secondaries do while the main characters are busy saving the world. We'd just have our arc guest stars talking to each other.

• Love 1

That sounds an awful lot like the Merida/Mulan adventure we got.

It does, except it dealt with guest stars, not really secondary characters. I'd prefer to see what was going on in Storybrooke while everyone else was in Camelot. Where did they eat with Granny's gone?

• Love 1

I hope in 5B she gets more material to work with, especially interacting with Cora or her Evil Queen victims.

Replying from what was said in the Unpopular thread, I can agree with this.  In fact, I would love to see this.  I think if Regina FINALLY FACES (faces being the key word.  As in, actually dealt with.  Took responsibility for, felt remorse and regret for, etc.) her victims and her crimes, and ultimately understands just what it is she's done to so many people, for so many years, then it would go a long way in actually redeeming her character in my eyes.  I might actually begin to enjoy seeing her face on the screen again!  Once more, the writers have set the table with an amazing opportunity for character development.  How they seem to do this each season (yet somehow always snatch defeat from the jaws of victory) boggles the mind.  I certainly wish this would happen for Regina, but remain skeptical of this ever transpiring to any appreciable degree. 

• Love 2

The first half of the season giving Regina nothing to do was the same pattern as in 4A, where she basically got to remind us every episode of Operation Mongoose.  Though I would have to say her 4B arc was just as crappy despite getting more screentime.  I too wish that Regina will meet her victims in the Underworld and learn something from it, but also that it would motivate her to make some reparations back in Storybrooke in the land of the living.

Other wishes for 5B:

- Emma will actually get to debrief what happened to her in 5A and heal from it

- Snow and Charming will get some screentime where their integrity isn't being destroyed, and enough with the "heroes aren't actually heroes" crap and please don't have them apologizing to various villains

- Snow and Charming will get some scenes with Emma

- If we see any villains in the Underworld, they will get some much needed comeuppance

- Belle will find out as soon as possible about the betrayal and Rumple will suffer sooner rather than later

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1

The first half of the season giving Regina nothing to do was the same pattern as in 4A, where she basically got to remind us every episode of Operation Mongoose.

Well, at least she had something to do. She had that stupid Love Triangle of Doom angst going on as well. Here, besides Robin's near-death, she gets no material with him. They just sort of stand around each other in group scenes or whenever Zelena is threatening them.

Replying from what was said in the Unpopular thread, I can agree with this.  In fact, I would love to see this.  I think if Regina FINALLY FACES (faces being the key word.  As in, actually dealt with.  Took responsibility for, felt remorse and regret for, etc.) her victims and her crimes, and ultimately understands just what it is she's done to so many people, for so many years, then it would go a long way in actually redeeming her character in my eyes.

I want this conversation to happen:

Regina: "Mother, I followed your advice about me standing in the way of my own happiness. So... I wanted to say thank you for changing my life."

Cora: "When did I say that?"

Regina: "... when I drank poison to make me barren?"

Cora: "Oh, that... right... I just said that to make you feel guilty. Everyone knows power is true happiness."

or:

Snow (groveling): "CORA! I'M SO SORRY! I AM SCUM!"

Cora: "Oh, hello Snow. How's your dark heart?"

Snow: "Black as coal! I must thank you for giving us that information on Zelena. Even though we did nothing with it, it showed me how horrible my family line was to yours. My mother was a villain, when I thought she was a hero... thank you so much for enlightening me."

Cora: "Well, Snow. You've always been like a fourth daughter to me. I wanted to make sure you got the accurate story."

Regina: "Wait... fourth daughter?"

Cora: "You, Zelena, Anastasia..."

Regina: "Who the hell is Anastasia?"

Edited by KingOfHearts

Where did they eat with Granny's gone?

Steadfastly maintain that when Granny or her diner are absent, Tiana's  Louisiana cuisine restaurant is overflowing- her regulars and the folks who are Granny regulars! *g*

Maybe a Daddy/Daughter Day episode? We could focus on not only Emma/David fishing, on patrol, or whatever, but Robin caring for Pistachio and running into the other princes with small kids and them all giving Rob some advice. 

Belle/Moe could be interesting; if they are in fact working Emilie's real life in, then seeing Moe react to the news could be instructive?  This was a man who preferred to wipe his daughter's personality because he didn't approve of Rumple (not blaming him for the opinion) previously. What will he think/ react to this?

Maybe Regina has stolen that booze from Merida and she calls up Henry Sr.  Or Snow's dad and asks about why he was so cruel for her not being Snow's mom? Then maybe Snow can stumble onto the scene and we get an organic healing of that part of their past?  Snow going to bat as an adult for what she didn't feel she could as a kid? 

If I am missing other father/daughter pairs, add 'em on!

Edited by Actionmage
  • Love 2