Type keyword(s) to search

S32: Spoilers

• Start Topic

These people really do seem terrible.

I'm hoping that it gets better as the season goes on.  But assuming some of these alleged spoilers turn out to be fact (the ugly bullying incident involving Cydney/Julia, Jason making the final 3), on top of my impression of some of the contestants so far, it just hasn't been good so far.  This group seems like a pretty obnoxious one.  The people I'm rooting for are Alecia, and anyone who hasn't had significant screen time yet.  And I'm mainly rooting for Alecia because I dislike Jason so much!

• Love 3

Alecia is top of my list for wanting to go.  While I think she is sort of amusing I really strongly hate the swim with dolphins, walk with tigers sort of thing and particularly the people that participate. 

There are still a lot of contestants I don't feel I know very well, don't have a good feeling about any of the men?  Maybe some of the lesser screen time women will be someone to root for.  Cyndey seems a candidate, don't know the details about the bullying, hoping Jasons wife is right and its overblown. 

Honestly right now I like who everyone else seems to hate, Debbie.  Couldn't stand Shirin or Cochran but while I'm sure her constant talking would get on my nerves I don't find what she's saying does.  She seems to have some sort of personality problem but don't we all.  At least she's trying to be nice even if she doesn't have much of a clue as to how.  Dr. Bag o nuts sense of humor seems to revolve around tearing other people down so far.  . 

Does Circle of Life mean anything? You live - as in you win something or find an idol and then get voted out?   Is this an evec episode? 

• Love 1

The only player I have found to be terrible so far is Kyle.  I could see adding Scot to the list but he hasn't been that bad yet.  Debbie is a total whackjob but she seems harmless.  Other than that everyone else seems fine to me even Caleb though truth be told I have never seen BB so I only have this season to base my opinion.  As far as the challenge goes I'd like to see Brawn not lose as I don't want to see Alecia get voted out. 

• Love 1

While I think she is sort of amusing I really strongly hate the swim with dolphins, walk with tigers sort of thing and particularly the people that participate.

A woman after my own heart...

• Love 3

I'm hoping that it gets better as the season goes on.  But assuming some of these alleged spoilers turn out to be fact (the ugly bullying incident involving Cydney/Julia, Jason making the final 3), on top of my impression of some of the contestants so far, it just hasn't been good so far.  This group seems like a pretty obnoxious one.  The people I'm rooting for are Alecia, and anyone who hasn't had significant screen time yet.  And I'm mainly rooting for Alecia because I dislike Jason so much!

I'm right there with you.  I was traveling last week and missed the episode and still haven't watched it based on what I've read here.  I have a feeling this is going to be one of the seasons I only tune in here and there where things sound interesting in an episode. However, I'm still taping in hopes of things turning around.

The only player I have found to be terrible so far is Kyle.  I could see adding Scot to the list but he hasn't been that bad yet.  Debbie is a total whackjob but she seems harmless.  Other than that everyone else seems fine to me even Caleb though truth be told I have never seen BB so I only have this season to base my opinion.  As far as the challenge goes I'd like to see Brawn not lose as I don't want to see Alecia get voted out. 

since she is a convicted criminal, i dont find her so harmless. 

• Love 1

Honestly don't care who wins.  Most times I'm rooting for someone to win, but in this case, I'm rooting for all 3 tribes to lose.

hahaha! that's why survivor is so interesting because you find different kinds of people

and I love the challenges, blindsides and tc

As to the meaning of the episode title: I don't know if it is said in a confessional before TC where someone says 'the circle of life is complete for (insert name here)' in the context of the game, or if it's a Tai quote and he's giving some lecture about living things.  I'd love for it to be related to someone's boot, and it lead into a blindside.

As to the meaning of the episode title: I don't know if it is said in a confessional before TC where someone says 'the circle of life is complete for (insert name here)' in the context of the game, or if it's a Tai quote and he's giving some lecture about living things.  I'd love for it to be related to someone's boot, and it lead into a blindside.

Episode 4 : Signed Sealed Delivered

Episode 5: The Devils We Know

Wouldn't the circle of life just be related to the reward?

Episode 4 : Signed Sealed Delivered

Episode 5: The Devils We Know

Wouldn't the circle of life just be related to the reward?

What is it with song related episode titles? 

It could be, I guess.  Somehow I feel like whoever says it is probably going to use that phrase in the weirdest sentence or context.

Actually, could it be a brawn winners quote?  That they've lost twice, now they've won, so it's the circle of life in terms of Survivor gameplay?

Better not be related to killing any animals.

Here's the episode description for Circle of Life:

In a new twist, two immunity idols can be combined to form a super idol; one contestant finds a creative way to retrieve an idol while another struggles to find one

So I guess that answers my question as to whether the idols found at camp are the ones that are going to be used for the super idol.  So can all 3 form this super idol?  I was under the impression only 2 held the power to be combined.  But maybe it is just two idols, doesn't matter which ones.  Now I really hope that Jason doesn't get to it.  Hopefully him knocking over Alecia isn't them wrestling for the idol, because I have a feeling I know whose coming out the victor in that one (though if Alecia gets it first, Jason can't wrestle it away from her, right, even if they get there at almost the same time?)

Wondering if the person finding a creative way is Tai.

since she is a convicted criminal, i dont find her so harmless. 

Hardly the first on Survivor.  I thought maybe she was only indicted but on Sucks someone said she pled guilty.  I don't know the whole story but she wasn't the leader of that operator, she worked for the guy who took the main chargers.  So yes, still bad.  But in the bubble that is Survivor I'm not going to worry about it. 

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Tai makes so much sense.  I hope not:(

Hardly the first on Survivor.  I thought maybe she was only indicted but on Sucks someone said she pled guilty.  I don't know the whole story but she wasn't the leader of that operator, she worked for the guy who took the main chargers.  So yes, still bad.  But in the bubble that is Survivor I'm not going to worry about it. 

Plenty of articles in her thread you know.

• Love 1
In a new twist, two immunity idols can be combined to form a super idol; one contestant finds a creative way to retrieve an idol while another struggles to find one

In that description, if super idol is being introduced in this episode

then someone will get the idol today could be Tai, Alecia or Bounty >:-(

The big medical evacuation is next week!  

And if that challenge looks as bad as it does from the preview, I'm shocked only one person is being medevaced.  They keep this up this show's title may very well be literal some day.

• Love 1
(edited)

Is ep 4 Caleb's medevac?

I'm guessing, based on the preview, and I think Probst even confirmed that something big was happening in week 4.  I'm just wondering, besides Mike Skupin, have they ever had to bring the chopper in for a medical emergency?  Because this must be really bad (or the preview really deceiving) if that's the case.  Tai was also crying, and while I think Tai would be upset for anyone, he and Caleb had the bromance going on.  So he might be especially upset if it is him.

Edited by LadyChatts

Yeah I am about 95% sure it is Caleb which is unfortunate because I wanted to see the Beauty tribe go the swap intact especially now that Caleb said he was more than happy being the 4th member of the women's alliance.

• Love 2

If you look closer you see a blue buff and Debbies swimsuit there is two or three people being looked at during this challenge. Which according to 5x5 on reddit and sucks is Peter, Debbie, and Caleb.

(edited)

If you look closer you see a blue buff and Debbies swimsuit there is two or three people being looked at during this challenge. Which according to 5x5 on reddit and sucks is Peter, Debbie, and Caleb.

Damn.  Were all 3 medevaced?

Seeing how Caleb has been busting in this challenges, I'm not surprised if he overdoes it.  That looks like it might be a tough challenge to begin with, but he seems to go from 0 to 100 before Jeff can say 'go'.

For argument's sake, we've had 3 people voted, so if those 3 are medevaced, are we basically at the merge the following week?  

Edited by LadyChatts

Damn.  Were all 3 medevaced?

Seeing how Caleb has been busting in this challenges, I'm not surprised if he overdoes it.  That looks like it might be a tough challenge to begin with, but he seems to go from 0 to 100 before Jeff can say 'go'.

For argument's sake, we've had 3 people voted, so if those 3 are medevaced, are we basically at the merge the following week?  

We have no proof of all 3. Obviously all 3 cannot be because we know Tai gets the leg infection and I will be shocked if he is not taken out for that. We also have that picture of Joe with Medics, a night scene where neal is assisting the medics with some kind of board, plus the 3 i just mentioned and Mark Burnett told us in an interview 3 med evacs not 5. So no way all 3 are gone in this one challenge since that leg infection hasn't shown.

It was around 115-130 degrees on the beach that day. I can't imagine sittin gon hot sand digging and digging in that heat. Those people look liek they are about to keel over. What was Survivor thinking?

One of the cast - it may have been SargKyleJason - wrote on twitter at some point that he watched someone almost die on the show. This is probably Russell Swan levels of scary. And it makes me so sad, bc Caleb was doing wonderfully on the show and he wouldve probably gone really far.

• Love 2

It was around 115-130 degrees on the beach that day. I can't imagine sittin gon hot sand digging and digging in that heat. Those people look liek they are about to keel over. What was Survivor thinking?

I agree.  Can't they ever put up a tarp or tent for some of these challenges?  They're hard enough without the sun beating down on them!   Of all the things I know I'd have trouble with on Survivor, the blinding sun would be right up there.

They shoot horses, don't they?

• Love 1

Don't forget, someone did actually die during the French version that was filmed in Cambodia. 

With poor nutrition and dehydration, not to mention the medical issues they've had over the years, you think that they would better prepare for the conditions for the contestants (I don't want them to make it easy for them, but I don't want them to have to have a mass evacuation because half the cast collapses).  I know this season was filmed before Second Chances, but I think back to that challenge where Angkor practically came to a standstill because they couldn't physically handle it, and of course Joe collapsing.  I can see where Caleb would push himself even when his body said to stop.

• Love 2

I don't think Brains has found anything regarding any idol. Thehepburn who posts here also posts on sucks and he made a note that Liz does not have a The Day After video so that could be why her final words are so long. Does this Medic situation take up so much time that they never had time to tape one?

Two things about Liz's exit video:

1. If you watch her eyes, you'll notice that she hardly ever blinks.  Way less than normal, even taking into account the cuts.

2. If you just watch her and disregard the content of what she's saying, it's almost like a beauty pageant Q&A.

30ixait.jpg

I actually think this could be Joe. There's a blue buff in the preview, and the person on the stretcher is wearing black shorts. The only two wearing black shorts that I can see is Joe and Scott, and Scott has long socks on. In the pictures, the skin looks more weathered than Caleb's.

What is wrong with the brains tribe, the other 2 have already found the idol and they still haven't found the clue... >:(

Yes, if they found the clue, then the show should have shown it, silly me :P

I actually think this could be Joe. There's a blue buff in the preview, and the person on the stretcher is wearing black shorts. The only two wearing black shorts that I can see is Joe and Scott, and Scott has long socks on. In the pictures, the skin looks more weathered than Caleb's.

It is widely believed that several people were treated at the scene. The blue buff has long hair around it, so that's likely Debbie. The black shorts actually concerns me, but that might be a cooling blanket or something.

I'm wondering what caleb's shoes look like. I'll be darned if it ends up NOT being Caleb getting evacuated here! The spoiler about it being him is RAMPANT! in the original preseason preview it's definitely his tatooed arm that gets an emergency IV, so it makes no sense that someone else gets evacuated.

It is not Joe. It is Caleb.

1. Caleb is the one with the IV.

2. They may have photoshopped his lap but they didnt his shoes/soles and those are def his boots. There is photographic proof on reddit, I think.

(edited)

There's multiple medevacs this season-so there's the chance Caleb is still pulled from the game.  Truthfully I'd be thrilled if it turned out to be false, because I'm enjoying him on the show, and things are going so well at his tribe.  I can see where they may be trying to hide who it is that gets medevaced.  Also, wasn't Joe shown in the night evac?

ETA: Okay, here's a still where Jeff looks to be crouching and directing medical towards someone in blue shorts

http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s32/vc_s32_promo_ep4_3_2/vc_s32_promo_ep4_3_2_0014.jpg

With how upset Tai is, I just can't believe it isn't Caleb.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

Also, the congragation is in front of the last Beauty stage. So, it's a Beauty and the other 5 have been accounted for.

JOE and Debbie are lying prone in the first stage of the challenge, far from the last stage.

I thought I caught a glimpse of floral shorts on the person being attended to in the preview. I have since erased it. I know Caleb's shoes are black, but were the soles beige?

Not sure. We know that medical did check on Jennifer in episode 1 about her earbug and today Liz confirmed in her interviews that medical checked on Aubry during her meltdown (this is the footage they showed in the first promo I assume).  Another thing I am wondering about is early on the rumor was that not all the evacuations happened in game but instead happened after a player was voted out.  Liz was taken to the hospital for a couple days after being voted off due to a nasty staph infection (she then missed the pre-jury trip and was sent home) so I am curious if this was considered one of the spoiled 3 evacuations?