Type keyword(s) to search

S32: Spoilers

• Start Topic

Didn't dig deep but there was some interesting stuff.  Thanks for that. 

This from a poster

Im on the next season of survivor. I made it to the end but I'm pretty sure I didn't win. It was real and it sucked. Someone got hurt pretty bad at least once a week while we were out there. I thought I watched someone die at one point. Didn't seem rigged however the host was furious at who we decided to vote off first and told us no one will watch this season if we kept voting the way we were. Dude was a prick.

Is suspect to be Jason Kyle of Brawn and referring to the Darnell vote.  There is some discussion of other posts and whether they are really JK based on spelling on redditt vs. twitter (good vs. bad I guess).

Didn't dig deep but there was some interesting stuff.  Thanks for that. 

This from a poster

Im on the next season of survivor. I made it to the end but I'm pretty sure I didn't win. It was real and it sucked. Someone got hurt pretty bad at least once a week while we were out there. I thought I watched someone die at one point. Didn't seem rigged however the host was furious at who we decided to vote off first and told us no one will watch this season if we kept voting the way we were. Dude was a prick.

Is suspect to be Jason Kyle of Brawn and referring to the Darnell vote.  There is some discussion of other posts and whether they are really JK based on spelling on redditt vs. twitter (good vs. bad I guess).

I'm going to go out on a prejudiced limb here and speculate from the bolded sentence that the poster is a man.  You can rail and disagree, I just think a guy is more likely to use those two nouns together especially in a simple and casually expressed (not heat-of-the-moment) sentence.

• Love 1

I'm going to go out on a prejudiced limb here and speculate from the bolded sentence that the poster is a man.  You can rail and disagree, I just think a guy is more likely to use those two nouns together especially in a simple and casually expressed (not heat-of-the-moment) sentence.

Sounds about right to me although I I'd be hard pressed to say exactly why.  I've heard women use that phrasing too, of course, but it does feel like a guy.  Man, this season is gonna be brutal. 

Also interesting how the producers will and won't interfere.  They may not rig the vote but Jeff apparently has no problems giving stage direction.  I can see his point and such but this is far from saying that he totally stays out it.  

Sounds about right to me although I I'd be hard pressed to say exactly why.  I've heard women use that phrasing too, of course, but it does feel like a guy.  

That's because "Dude" is a word usually expressed by one dude toward another dude to acknowledge his innate dudeness. You dude a dude so he knows that whether you consider him a righteous dude or a douchebag dude, you're a dude who still appreciates the effort dude is putting in to dudeing the best dude he can dude.

Allow me to introdude myself - I'm Dude Smurf.

• Love 7

Not prejudicial at all, I mean women do use the word dude as all but just not as much.  So I don't think it is that much of a stretch to agree with you.

So if this is correct either the  NBA guy or Jason Kyle, both from Brawn, is in the final 3 but doesn't think he won. 

If true its interesting that someone who doesn't seem to like Jeff would break their NDA and post on Reddit.  I think if you had decided you never wanted to be on again and didn't think you would be sued (did they sue Hantz?) why not.  Well other than the biggest part of being on Survivor, IMO, which is becoming part of the "the club" which seems to have a lot of celebrity attached.  But if you didn't care about that either.......

• Love 1

https://youtu.be/k6DPlYifUQo

New preview for next week.  Joe isn't crazy about Liz (who is now part of Eliza Wine & Cheese clique) so I guess we know who Eliza will have it out for this week.  I kind of like the budding bromance between Caleb and Tai, even though TPTB are probably making more of it than there really is.

On Sucks, they are predicting that Nick, Peter, Debbie, or Liz will be the boot this week.   Caleb and Tai are rumored to be the medevacs (well, we know Caleb is a medevac).  There seems to be evidence that all 3 ladies make it past the next vote from the beauty tribe from various screencaps during the medevacs (and the rumor that Julia makes the merge).  Nick going seems too good to be true.  My feeling is the Brain tribe loses, and it'll be Debbie.  Though her and Joe seem like the obvious boots, and I'd rather one of those 'youngins' get a nice blindside.

Edited by LadyChatts

watch the original preview video that aired at the reunion again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VucpaxqbgKY

I noticed a few things:

1. At 1:17, Jennifer is visited by medical staff and is still a member of To Tang (could possibly be unaired from the bug)

2. At 1:20, Aubry is being visited by medical staff with a To Tang buff on

3. At 1:21, if you look closely and directly to the right of the red medical bin, you see what appears to be Joe's head

4. At 1:24 (the leg with the infection), it looks most like Peter's skin color to me, POSSIBLY Scot

5. At 1:27, the man getting in the truck appears to be Neal (due to the hair), and we know it is a castaway due to the buff around their head

6. MOST IMPORTANT At 1:35, you can see a man with a yellow buff on in the background,  the woman who says "Oh my God" sounds like Michele, And in the top right corner it is Julia's shirt, meaning that it is Anna evacuated

Edited by 170980

I don't think that medical intervened for the bug episode (Jeff said they were informed but they like to keep them out of it if they can).  So this could be after math or something entirely different.  I'm cheered to think that Joe survives past the next boot.  If that is in fact Peter's hand, then that would also narrow the boots down next week to Liz, Debbie, and Nick.

Someone on Sucks posted about an IG photo of Nick and Michele.  I haven't seen the photo, but Michele supposedly looks very thin and like she might have been out there awhile (we know how well the weight loss pics worked out last season).  Michele appears to have gotten quite a bit of hype, so I think she goes far.  Supposedly there is an IG photo of Nick with a beard and holding a sign that says the word 'far' on it.  He also is supposed to look thinner.  However, despite the fact that I think Nick is in love with himself and thinks he's above it all, I don't believe that sign is anything more than to mess with the spoiler community.  I do think there's a chance he might go far, because he seems like the kind of guy who would be down if he went out extremely early.  But he also seems like the kind of guy that would like to mess with fans.  Who knows!

One thing I'm curious about, is the medevacs-weren't two of them happening outside the game?  That two people who were voted off pre-jury ended up being pulled from the pre-jury house and hospitalized (which wouldn't exactly make them medevacs, but I don't remember any occasion in the past besides Mike Skupin where someone was pulled from the game for medical reasons after being voted off).  So I'm wondering if some of these medical emergencies we are seeing do not lead to actually medevacs (besides Caleb and the helicopter).

Based on what we know, it looks like Cydney, Julia, and one or both of Kyle and Scot make the merge.  If the weight loss pics are as good of evidence as last season, then throw in Michele.  I refuse to believe that Nick makes it that far.

Edited by LadyChatts

I noticed a few things:

3. At 1:21, if you look closely and directly to the right of the red medical bin, you see what appears to be Joe's head

looks like Neal to me? :o (Joe is wearing red shorts not blue?)

Edited by piequinn35

watch the original preview video that aired at the reunion again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VucpaxqbgKY

I noticed a few things:

1. At 1:17, Jennifer is visited by medical staff and is still a member of To Tang (could possibly be unaired from the bug)

2. At 1:20, Aubry is being visited by medical staff with a To Tang buff on

4. At 1:24 (the leg with the infection), it looks most like Peter's skin color to me, POSSIBLY Scot

5. At 1:27, the man getting in the truck appears to be Neal (due to the hair), and we know it is a castaway due to the buff around their head

6. MOST IMPORTANT At 1:35, you can see a man with a yellow buff on in the background,  the woman who says "Oh my God" sounds like Michele, And in the top right corner it is Julia's shirt, meaning that it is Anna evacuated

3. AubJoe.png

4. Who has multicolored shorts?

5. I agree thats Neal, but it looks , more like he is assisting the medics than being worked on by putting the board back in the helicopter

6.  Its definitely yellow question is whether its from original beauty or a post swap tribe. Definitely sounds like a woman in pain and Michele with the OMG. 

Edited by anthonyd46

Liz is one of the 6 in that preview with a confessional, though I guess its not impossible for her to be second boot it would be kind of weird to have someone as a featured contestant for a season preview that lasted 6 whole days.

That is not a good reason. I am pretty sure a first boot was featured in a season preview before.

I don't know thats why i brought it up. I asked on sucks the last time there was season preview confessionals and someone responded Micronesia, but I think it has happened more recent than that. 

I don't know thats why i brought it up. I asked on sucks the last time there was season preview confessionals and someone responded Micronesia, but I think it has happened more recent than that. 

Vince Sly, second boot in S30. Featured in the reunion preview.

Why do we think JP was pissed about Darnell being voted off?

Because it was a nonsensical move and survivor fans don't want to watch  moves that make no sense, especially if they are of the type that lead to a pagonging which are boring to watch.  It doesn't sound like that happens but at the time even JP wouldn't know that. No one has pointed out that Darnell was black and that his alliance partner was black and they voted off one of the black people.  I wonder if that bothered Jeff as well? 

I poked around a very little bit on reddit yesterday and found where supposedly Jason Kyle's wife tweeted one of last seasons Kelly's something about the bullying accusations are coming up soon and its not true, the truth is not bullying or something to that affect.  This seems separate than the reports on the accusations of bullying btw Julie? and Cyndy?  I'm beginning to wonder if JP see's Jason Kyle as another Dan Foley.  Maybe that added to his irritation, another Foley right after the last Foley.   So, two reports of bullying so far. 

Vince Sly, second boot in S30. Featured in the reunion preview.

In a confessional with his name on it?

Edit: 

I found it  

Yea they might be "there" and have lines, but I meant like in confessional form with their name across it where they are highlighting to us who they are and why. 

Edited by anthonyd46

Upcoming episode titles:

Episode 3: The Circle of Life

Challenge preview:

Last I looked on Sucks, I think they had it with the time stamps during the challenge that the brain tribe was behind the other two.  The previews I've seen focused on brawn and brain, so I'm going with a brain tribe loss.  Debbie or Liz as the boot, outside chance Joe.  

I am going to go with Liz getting blindsided. I think the scene last week with Debbie comforting Aubry was a set up to show that Aubry is going to team up with Joe and Debbie. After that may be they pull in Neal.

Debbie seems like the obvious boot, going by previews and being an outsider at camp.  That's why I'm leaning towards there being a blindside against Liz, who is annoying Joe.  However, sometimes the obvious does happen.  It might depend where Aubry sees herself in the alliance of Neal/Peter/Liz.  Joe being annoyed by Liz could be a red herring.  I don't care for Liz or Debbie, so I can't say I'll be sorry to see either one go.  I hope it isn't Joe.

ETA: A poster on Sucks said that Kyle's (or Jason, whatever the heck he's going by) wife had a tweet about the word bullying being misused and overused this season.  I did play stalker and check her twitter, and the tweet is still there.  It looked like it was in response to something Kelley Wentworth said and the wife was supporting her.  So that might be further proof that Kyle was behind the reddit post and knows he probably isn't going to get a great edit this season.  His wife is already playing damage control (FWIW, Kyle had a response to this same twitter convo that prompted his wife's remark, and he said something along the line of 'if you suck, you suck.   Deal with it.')  I had so few people I was rooting for already, but that list is rapidly shrinking.

Edited by LadyChatts

No wonder Jeff Probst wants a second chance season for the next 5 years. As far as Debbie Jeff said something like you are going to love all the jobs debbie has I lost count. That means she could either stick around for a while and be annoying or it could be a max situation where too much annoyness just ends her chances.

Edited by anthonyd46

Jeffs been tight lipped this season. More than just lack of hype, he doesn't seem to be into it and is just giving the bare minimum. Makes me wonder now if the final 3 is the worst of the worst.

Since S34 is said to be another returnee season, and if it is a second chance fan voted season, I'll be curious if they swap that season around and make it the 33rd season, and what was going to be the 33rd season gets pushed back a year. If they don't, then I'll fully believe that they purposely postponed this season because it was going to be horrible and they needed a buffer between S30.

Edited by LadyChatts

I don't understand the hand wringing. Probst was lukewarm about S31 (which he now says is his favorite season) until the proverbial People on the Streets told him what a great season it was. I think he is waiting for feedback about whether this season will be good or not.

As for S34, I doubt it will be fan voting since they are bringing back winners like Mike and Earl supposedly.

In a confessional with his name on it?

Edit: 

I found it  

Yea they might be "there" and have lines, but I meant like in confessional form with their name across it where they are highlighting to us who they are and why. 

If you want a fucking preview with the chyrons, then it's S16 and S32 and that's it.

I thought they were waiting on the winners season until they got better choices? Jeff said that they probably wouldn't bring back a lot of earlier winner (sorry Vecepia) because they may not be as memorable. Julia has allegedly been asked back for S34, and if the spoilers are correct she doesn't win this season. Of course they could just be keeping their options open.

I didn't say that S34 is a winners season, just that rumor was that Mike and Earl are in the discussions.

Fan voting of winners? All I know is Jeff said in an interview he said he wanted 5 season commitment from CBS for Second chance voting and CBS told him there wasn't enough memorable people to commit to 5 seasons. I know its against popular opinion, but I wouldn't mind a Fall Returnee Spring Newbie cycle for a couple years. 

Edited by anthonyd46

Fan voting of winners? All I know is Jeff said in an interview he said he wanted 5 season commitment from CBS for Second chance voting and CBS told him there wasn't enough memorable people to commit to 5 seasons. I know its against popular opinion, but I wouldn't mind a Fall Returnee Spring Newbie cycle for a couple years. 

I disagree with CBS about not having enough memorable contestants, but from their perspective, I guess I get it.  I do think the novelty of a fan voted season could wear off if they did it too much.  I do enjoy the newbie seasons even if they are extremely hit or miss anymore.  After tonight I'm not feeling too good about this season if Jason goes the distance.

If Mike and Earl are being considered for S34, I wonder if it'll be another HvsV that keeps getting rumored or a FvsF.  CBS is doing a themed reality show superfan Price Is Right edition later this year, so maybe they will resurrect the FvsF idea of Survivor.  Kind of surprising that they would consider Earl memorable, though.  I liked him, but considering what a bust Fiji was, and that he won so long ago, I'm just surprised he'd be up for consideration.

Edited by LadyChatts

I disagree with CBS about not having enough memorable contestants, but from their perspective, I guess I get it.  I do think the novelty of a fan voted season could wear off if they did it too much.  I do enjoy the newbie seasons even if they are extremely hit or miss anymore.  After tonight I'm not feeling too good about this season if Jason goes the distance.

If Mike and Earl are being considered for S34, I wonder if it'll be another HvsV that keeps getting rumored or a FvsF.  CBS is doing a themed reality show superfan Price Is Right edition later this year, so maybe they will resurrect the FvsF idea of Survivor.  Kind of surprising that they would consider Earl memorable, though.  I liked him, but considering what a bust Fiji was, and that he won so long ago, I'm just surprised he'd be up for consideration.

S34 is in Fiji, Earl Won Fiji. 

Anyway that one surprised me tonight. I would have never picked Jennifer going into the episode. Not one person on sucks picked her in the poll. 

Edited by anthonyd46

S34 is in Fiji 

I meant the season (though Earl winning was a rare highlight).  Also, since that cyclone hit, has there been any word as to whether they are changing locations?  S33 was supposed to start filming next month, unless they push it back.

S34 is in Fiji, Earl Won Fiji. 

Anyway that one surprised me tonight. I would have never picked Jennifer going into the episode. Not one person on sucks picked her in the poll. 

Yeah but the majority in MESS thought Brawn was gonna lose and picked Alecia.

Also, CBS twitter/IG said something like 'let the blindsides begin' with a pic of Brains leading ppl like me to think Liz is gonna be blindsided. Liz got a lot of focus tonite; I was sure she was the boot too.

Where did this rumor about Earl and Mike returning come from?

SM

Okay, now I get what you're saying about Earl (who is looking pretty damn good, I must say).

I don't know where the Earl and Mike for S34 rumor came from, either.  All I heard was that Julia was allegedly asked back.

I thought the brains were losing because there seemed to be a lot of focus on them tonight.  I wonder if that is perhaps foreshadowing to next week (especially given the previews with Debbie/Joe).  I find Debbie annoying and don't really like her, but I do hope that she and Joe are able to do something and break up that other foursome.

Edited by LadyChatts

Okay, now I get what you're saying about Earl (who is looking pretty damn good, I must say).

I don't know where the Earl and Mike for S34 rumor came from, either.  All I heard was that Julia was allegedly asked back.

I thought the brains were losing because there seemed to be a lot of focus on them tonight.  I wonder if that is perhaps foreshadowing to next week (especially given the previews with Debbie/Joe).  I find Debbie annoying and don't really like her, but I do hope that she and Joe are able to do something and break up that other foursome.

I 100% thought Debbie or Liz tonight the episode had Debbie being pegged as annoying at camp and in the challenge, Liz crying about water and Joe complaining about Liz it was the perfect setup. 

Here are the press photos for episode 3.  Beauty and Brains appear to have the most which doesn't  really indicate anything as this was the case for episode 2 and Brawn ended going to TC.  Looks like the reward includes mementos from home.

http://insidesurvivor.com/survivor-kaoh-rong-episode-3-press-photos-9914

Time stamps show post IC brains camp shots. Pretty sure they lose. Debbie is the boot I think. It looks like Liz might be the medical evacuation female. Those shots confirm Tai has the leg infection. 

Edited by anthonyd46

Here is Jeff's teaser for next week (which isn't much):

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/02/25/survivor-kaoh-rong-jeff-probst-bromance

Looks like we’ll have some idol searching drama next week on the Brawn tribe. Tease us up for the next episode, sir!
Oh it’s a good one.  You thought Tai had a rough go of getting an idol, you ain’t seen nothing yet!

So how exactly are those super idols working this season?  Will those be special post merge idols?  Because I hate to think of that dumb ass Kyle getting his hands on that.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/11/survivor-kaoh-rong-jeff-probst-super-idol

2 idols combined how exciting :D and only the person or people with idols will know about this super idol power.
We saw in the past a player with 2 idols so I want to see this move this season!
Or a person with idol talking to another person with idol about this power. 

This super idol is better than the special idol Tony had and Panama/Cook which was too powerful

And hopefully bounty will not get the idol!

Edited by piequinn35

Someone asked Jason on his twitter if he "trucked" Alecia and he said that we'd have to wait and see.  If he did, in fact, push her, hopefully he's ready for the backlash coming his way.  To me, it looks like she might have lost her balance but that Kyle might have possibly also shoved her or was going to wrestler her for the idol.  One of his Jason's defender's had a link to a reddit post where he was getting trashed, and it mainly centered around how he's giving away veiled spoilers through his twitter.  If you read it that way, I do think he's implying that he's making it far.

One thing I'm hoping for in regards to Alecia: if one of the other tribes does lose this coming week, that will spare her.  Since I don't see the swap happening until episode 5, if there's a medevac happening in episode 4, I'm hoping they won't be voting anyone off that week.  So that would effectively get her to the swap, and hopefully away from Jason.

Because of the super idol this season, is that why they are making the idols tougher to find?  The one on beauty is up a tree, which Tai had trouble getting to.  I'm not saying the others couldn't reach it, but is this so people have to share that they found the idol so when the super idol option comes up they know who has it?