Type keyword(s) to search

The Michael "Sonny" Corinthos Non-Appreciation Thread

• Start Topic

That all changed when Bob Guza and Brian Frons took full control, and that is what made Sonny what he is today. While RC and FV have dialed some of that back signficantly, have re-introduced a little more parity, they still make excuses for the character and the worst of them all is the way they play him half of the time right now as a mischievous romantic lead, when we all know he killed A.J. in cold blood.

Admittedly, Sonny being so blase about Franco's potential retaliation and Carly and Franco's relationship in general cracks me up, but it's playing to me more like Sonny is an arrogant nutter than lightheartedness. But then again what it looks like on screen and what Ron intends is of course quite different most of the time.

More and more I keep thinking they are gonna have SOME way for Sonny to be not responsible. Maybe he'll have caught DID from Kate or something. Because how can they have the truth come out and have everyone acting like he's not a sociopath??

Not being a sonny fan ,and knowing tiic will find some way to make Sonny NOT responsible for AJ being dead. TIIC will do me a big favor if they do. I will not watch again. I will be on the barge 24/7 without any way of watching this mess again. no laptop. etc. and the funny thing is I don't think I will even care. I rarely watch now, and without this place to come to. My give a damns busted.

• Love 2

Admittedly, Sonny being so blase about Franco's potential retaliation and Carly and Franco's relationship in general cracks me up

Oh, it cracks me up too - Maurice's reactions are perfect, and the way they script it is hilarious in all the right ways. He's like 'ehhh, whatever!' about Franco/Carly, and that's pretty much the audience's take and mine too. But at the same time, I know what he did to A.J. and every time I remember that, I'm like, 'ugh.'

I agree, they will try to mitigate his murder of A.J. I think it's a Todd/Victor-esque problem for RC at this point - like when Victor "re-raped" Marty on OLTL, which RC was never able to walk back or undo and so he just tried to bluster the audience on it until finally un-Todding the character.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2

From the episode thread:

Okay I'll stand on my Sonny soapbox for a second, b/c I don't hate him and actually kind of like him(not love like). I realize from watching a few small older clips that he is different now than he was and I know if I had to watch him for all those years I'd probably hate him too, but I haven't so I do feel there are plenty of viewers who don't hate Sonny. In the time I've watched he hasn't done anything worse than several other characters and several characters have been angry and upset at him. So to me he isn't WAY worse than a lot of villians in PC, and all the villians seem to have some family who loves them even though they are evil so I don't begrudge Sonny the same.

Sorry, folks, but I like Sonny.  Been watching since the 1970s, and yes, Sonny can be a pain in the ass, but I am really enjoying him lately.  I like that RC had Sonny actually shoot and kill AJ (although I also HATE RC for killing off AJ in the first place) because it's not something Guza would ever have allowed, and I can't wait until Michael finds out.  I also love how much he feels Kiki is such an insignificant human being.  That alone makes me really like him.

Not trying to change either of your minds about liking Sonny. You like who you like and vice versa, BUT, show me another GH character who got a minor hooked on drugs and made her strip, and mocked her being molested by her mother's boyfriend? husband? Who has killed to reach the position as "mob boss" he is now...has killed in cold blood, (AJ), looking for the measliest of excuses to kill said person...forcing someone to give up his parental rights by having his goons hook to a meathook...tried to kill a supposed rival in the home of someone he claims to love, in front of her six year old daughter, shoots an unarmed cop. FULL.IN.THE.CHEST, then whines about how he wouldn't have done so had he KNOWN said cop was his son...whines about how long people hold grudges...

And then maybe, just maybe, I might concede your points. And these are just off the top of my head. I've hated this character since DAY ONE. DAY ONE.

• Love 6

From the episode thread:

Not trying to change either of your minds about liking Sonny. You like who you like and vice versa, BUT, show me another GH character who got a minor hooked on drugs and made her strip, and mocked her being molested by her mother's boyfriend? husband? Who has killed to reach the position as "mob boss" he is now...has killed in cold blood, (AJ), looking for the measliest of excuses to kill said person...forcing someone to give up his parental rights by having his goons hook to a meathook...tried to kill a supposed rival in the home of someone he claims to love, in front of her six year old daughter, shoots an unarmed cop. FULL.IN.THE.CHEST, then whines about how he wouldn't have done so had he KNOWN said cop was his son...whines about how long people hold grudges...

And then maybe, just maybe, I might concede your points. And these are just off the top of my head. I've hated this character since DAY ONE. DAY ONE

I am another who has hated Sonny from the very beginning. Aside from the fact that MB is great working with children, I can not see his charm at all. I don't understand why I am supposed to root for him. I think that he is dispicable.

From the episode thread:

And then maybe, just maybe, I might concede your points. And these are just off the top of my head. I've hated this character since DAY ONE. DAY ONE.

Oh I will never defend that Sonny isn't a villian. I just like villians.  If soaps only had good characters no one would watch them. Sonny has a place in PC and the fact that so many people loathe him just speaks to usefulness. As I said I haven't watched long enough to be mad at him, I just don't take him seriously anyway. I mean he IS a mob boss so I expect him to be a sneak villian, as opposed to Patrick who I loathe b/c he is supposed to be a caring doctor, but is a douchecannon.

Sonny's family loves him the way he is so they know he does bad things, I don't begrudge them to forgive him if they want, just like the Cassadines love each other even the evil ones.

That's the thing, though. Sonny is not portrayed as the scumsucking, midgety, murderous, whiney, self-absorbed moobster that he is. He has been portrayed as a fucking romantic lead for all these years; has never, ever fucking paid for the numerous crimes he's committed. And those that called him on it, calling a spade a spade, back when he first came on, like Ned, for instance, was never looked down on; good citizens were allowed to call him a scumsucking piece of shit that he is. That hasn't been the case since Guzasshole came aboard. There were so many times he could have been sent to jail, but oh, no, can't have that. poor widdle Sonnykins is claustrophobic, don'tchanknow, so he can't be sent to prison!

At least James Stenbeck, Antonio, and a number of other villains, were sent away to jail, even if by plot, they were released, but they did go and serve their time.

So Sonny just needs to die. Plain and simple. And that ain't ever gonna happen.

• Love 2

To those who watch Sons of Anarchy, I think that Gemma is Sonny with boobs. She like Sonny really never suffers for all the evil she has done. She even is responsible for the death of her son's father, just like Sonny.

Hey, leave Gemma out of this. Compared to Sonny, she's as innocent as a lamb. And Katey Sagal can actually act, without slobbering and stammering her way through her lines.

• Love 3

I think they heavily foreshadowed Michael both cutting Sonny off and taking A.J.'s family name. I expect both of those to happen, but I don't expect them to last, although they should. Expecting Michael to never have any kind of relationship with Sonny again, however fraught, is unrealistic IMO but I do think it should always be at best deeply strained.

What I do suspect might happen, and think it would be really interesting if it did - and it would probably be my choice - is for the inverse reaction to occur with Morgan, if only for awhile. It's a bit like The Godfather, where everyone else is dead or has betrayed Michael Corleone and then Talia Shire's Connie, the rebellious black sheep, comes crawling back and says she's ready to be a proper sister to him now. Since we've seen him as a young adult, Morgan has always been deeply insecure about his father's love and his place in the family; even though he had a wonderful, loving and relatively domestic upbringing with Jax as a child, as a man he has always seemed to gravitate back towards this conflict/reunification loop with Sonny and his world, trying to reconcile all of that within himself.

I wanted to touch on the part about Jax for a moment - yes, he had a good upbringing Jax for a while, but even then I think there was always a little part of him that wasn't quite secure with it - and indeed, of course, Jax and Carly imploded spectacularly, with Sonny helping a whole ton. This conversation happened after the truth about Dante's job/paternity was exposed, and Carly took Joss and Morgan and moved in with Jason for a couple of days, and then she agreed to go back home if Jax moved out for a little bit, and then he decided to take Joss with him to the hotel and file for divorce (which was put off for a little while - I forget how they reconciled):

http://tvmegasite.net/transcripts/gh/older/2010/gh-trans-02-16-10.shtml

Michael: Hey, where's Josslyn?

Carly: She's going to be staying at the hotel tonight with Jax, and in the morning, we'll work out some kind of custody agreement.

Michael: I'm sorry it worked out this way, Mom.

Morgan: How could you let this happen? You're supposed to make up with Jax.

Carly: It's not that simple, Morgan.

Morgan: Why not? What's wrong with this family? Why are we always falling apart? Why does everyone quit?

Carly: No one is quitting on you.

Morgan: Jax is. He moved into a hotel with his real kid.

Carly: No. No, don't you think that. He loves you and Michael as if you were his own.

Morgan: It's not gonna be the same without him. I hate this!

Carly: Oh, baby.

[Morgan crying]

Carly: I hate it, too. I hate it, too.

So there definitely was also a sense of, well, okay, now Jax has a biological child and I don't count as much:

This conversation also makes a lot of sense to me in regards to how Morgan turned out (feb 9, 2010)

Morgan: Is that why Mom's so upset? You tried to put my dad in jail?

Sam: Hey. Hey, buddy. It's--it's pretty complicated.

Morgan: Is it true?

Jax: Yes, it is true, but I did it for a reason.

Morgan: Because you hate my dad?

Jax: Not because I hate your dad. Because I love you and Michael as much as I love Josslyn. And it's the most important thing for a father to do, to protect his family.

Morgan: My dad would never hurt us.

Jax: You're right. Your dad wouldn't hurt you, not intentionally. But your father lives in a violent world, and no matter how much he promises not to hurt you, he can't control what his enemies are gonna do.

Morgan: That's why we have guards.

Jax: Right, but you still get hurt. I sat by Michael's bed when he was in the coma... and I decided that I couldn't sit any longer. The cops, they brought in an undercover policeman to investigate--

Morgan: Dante.

Jax: Your father. Right, Dante. I found out about it, so I cooperated with the police. It made me sad to go against your father, but I did it because I was sick of the broken promises, Morgan. I did it because I wanted you all to be safe once and for all.

Morgan: I love you and Dante. My dad didn't have to shoot him. But I love my dad, too.

I think the show wavers often on how much time Morgan did spend with Sonny in childhood, but I think they showed enough of Morgan with Sonny/concerned about Sonny that while he probably loved Jax maybe even just as much as Sonny he didn't supplant Sonny as a dad

This conversation is interesting too (from feb. 4, 2010):

Morgan: You saved Mom and Josslyn. You should be a hero.

Michael: Yeah, well, that isn't the way it works.

Molly: It does sound like self-defense. I bet Ms. Miller could get you out of it.

Kristina: Why didn't you tell the police what you just told us?

Michael: Look, I wanted to, but I--I talked to Jax. He talked me out of it. He said that there was no evidence and that I'll just make things worse.

Morgan: But if there's a way to prove that both you and Dad are innocent, then we should do it.

That was Michael confessing to Claudia's murder to the kids. I was actually having trouble reconciling that Morgan wouldn't go straight to Michael about Sonny killing AJ, but after reading that I can kinda fanwank it better now - young Morgan knew Michael was 100% guilty but believed he was justified and I believe whatever swill Sonny is gonna tell him is gonna make him sound justified, and he knows this secret has the potential to pretty much tear the whole family apart forever, so I can see why he'd keep it now. And why he'll probably cling to Sonny like a barnacle, because there's a sense of, "well you're completely stuck with me, no matter what", unlike with Jax.

So yeah jsbt that was a really long way of saying I think this scenario

It would make sense to me if, after Michael abandons Sonny, Morgan cozies back up to his father out of complicated and co-dependent feelings of love and a need for acceptance, becomes his devoted son, because Michael is gone and Morgan rationalizes it that Sonny is sick, needs someone and blah blah blah. Becomes the public face of Sonny's business, maybe takes over a club and runs it with that money. It would not necessarily be a nice or clean or tidy ending, but it would make sense, IMO, for the characters. Morgan only rebels as much as he does because he wants and needs Sonny's love that much more, wants to be seen and respected the way he thinks Michael is - at core, he is a boy and he is needy. I don't think Sonny respects any of his children or even many of his loved ones, but Morgan sees it that way.

has a good chance of happening. Especially since Morgan seems to have inherited old school Carly's black hole of needy insecurity

• Love 2

Well, thank you! You have a better grasp of those late, late Guza years than I do at this point. I just remember any time I tuned in and saw Aaron Refvem's Morgan (or the other, gayer one) he was either with Molly playing Little Rascals for some storyline and/or at Jax's house, with Jax and his domestic setup getting those kids to and from school and home. I only really remember the weird hair-eating, booger-picking toddler Morgan living with Sonny or spending much time with him. To me it seemed like Morgan's real touchstones were his mother, his brothers (Dante included), Molly and Jax.

I think his evolution makes sense when you put it into the context of how his happy life with the Jacks family imploded, and how he hasn't had much to ground him since other than his tortured relationships with Michael and his parents, his first big girlfriend (and her mom), etc. So yes, I think Morgan turning into the sort of co-dependent mob kid would make a sad, ironic sense - he was the kid that was so outside of it but is so needy he ends up back in it.

• Love 1

Well, thank you! You have a better grasp of those late, late Guza years than I do at this point. I just remember any time I tuned in and saw Aaron Refvem's Morgan (or the other, gayer one) he was either with Molly playing Little Rascals for some storyline and/or at Jax's house, with Jax and his domestic setup getting those kids to and from school and home. I only really remember the weird hair-eating, booger-picking toddler Morgan living with Sonny or spending much time with him. To me it seemed like Morgan's real touchstones were his mother, his brothers (Dante included), Molly and Jax.

No problem. I give credit/blame Dominic Zamprogna lol and also Jonathan Jackson a bit, since he's the reason I actually started paying attention again, and DZ is the reason I kept paying attention, damn him. And the reason I knew what Sonny's storylines were to an extent finally. So I know most stuff that happened after June 2009 but don't ask me about 2007 - 2009 haha. I tuned in so sporadically at one point I thought Olivia was literally a Kate recast instead of just merely a spiritual one.

"the other, gayer one" - heh. I think he lasted for about two seconds. In comparison to Aaron Refvem he seemed like he was Bryan Craig's age. In fact, it could probably be spun as well that that was the point where Morgan started to feel adrift from Dante as well - when Michael was convicted he told Dante, "I wish you had died when dad shot you!" Between that and the recast I was ready for him to be off to boarding school.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

I think BC is perfect casting for Morgan. I need to say this now because I've been catching up on stuff I blocked out or missed on you tube. I see the neediness, the longing, the wanting to mature, but being his own worst enemy in his performance. It's very beautiful at times and can grow. He captures the best and worst in his family.

He has the want to be a good father and role model like Jax. He has the white knight inside him. He has Carly's insecurities and fight. He has Micheal's patience. He has Dante's decency and desire to have normalcy. He has his dad's impatience and feelings of addiction. Sonny is addicted to power and hurting himself and others. Morgan is also addicted to looking at now and not tommorow, like Sonny and Carly. But Morgan has Kristina and Molly's compassion. I'd like to see more Molly/Morgan scenes.

I think Morgan's relationship with Ava is very Freudian. He simply was trying to replace a mother who he believed never cared enough. I think he wants this baby because he can become the father Sonny never was. Morgan will try and try like Sonny tried and tried with Deke. But instead of a closet, Sonny locks his kid into a stereotype.

I still believe that Sonny has never ever loved anyone, not even himself.

• Love 1

Thanks, ulkis. Those were great conversations that lend even more insight to what I had already decided about Morgan as a character. It's no wonder he turned out the way he is now.

Even when I was wishing against it the other day, the scenario that jsbt laid out really seems like the obvious way they would go with this. If Michael turns his back on Sonny, does Morgan who so desperately wishes only to be loved/wanted/needed turn to him and allow himself to be the favored son in this circumstance? I definitely see it happening, I'd be kind of shocked if it didn't, even if I want Sonny so low emotionally that he's bleeding raw in the street in a rainstorm.

The reason that I think Ava's child has to be Morgan's is that if it ends up being Sonny's, it's actually rewarding him. He might not want a child with his enemy, but it's going to be a new baby, a new legacy and even if it was conceived in a horrible way it would still be a blessing simply because it's an addition to the family, family being key in any mob world. If it's Sonny's, then even if he's reeling from the Michael rejection, he can look at the baby to get distracted, and to see a new beginning (even though I'm pretty sure it's a girlchild). If the baby is Morgan's, (which it should be) we avoid a lot of that.

LMAO at 9 year old at the time Molly letting them know that Diane needed to be pulled in.

• Love 1

I seem to recall, mostly because I also watched sporacically that Morgan said it was good his father almost killed Jax for wanting his daughter. He was on Sonny's side for that. Morgan said Sonny did the right thing.

I seem to recall, mostly because I also watched sporacically that Morgan said it was good his father almost killed Jax for wanting his daughter. He was on Sonny's side for that. Morgan said Sonny did the right thing.

Not to my recollection. Morgan wasn't even on the show at the time when Sonny drove Jax out of town, he was away at boarding school.

Sonny was sleazy and creepy from the beginning.  I hated his relationship with Brenda, but I can see why a lot of people were really into them.  His love for Brenda and the Stone/Robin stuff should have an would have redeemed him .... if he had gone on to act like a decent person after that.

Encouraging Jason in his anger at his family and turning Jason into his lackey, and his involvement in the Carly and Michael mess, was a gigantic step back from the character.  And he just got worse and worse and worse over time.

Sonny's character had a natural progression, which should have gone one of two ways:  (a) he grows and learns from his experiences with Brenda, Robin and Stone, and permanently becomes a better person -- maybe he's still into some shady stuff, maybe his story becomes about wanting to take his business legit and constantly running into roadblocks on the road to respectability; or (b) Sonny sacrifices himself in a hail of bullets to protect Brenda in some scenario, after acknowledging that he loves her so much that he wants her to be happy with Jax.

I think (b) is the better option - we'd all love Sonny to bits and remember him fondly if his character had been given a shelf life and had died in a selfless manner that made sense for the character.  Instead, we have ... this.  Because the network wanted the show to be more "edgy," I would assume.

• Love 5

It's amazing to me that my feelings about a character hinge so much on how that character feels about Sonny.

I liked Sean when he was a chemistry teacher. I liked Connie when she was assaulting baked goods. I liked Morgan when he was aligned with the Jerome. But them and so many others, Dante, Olivia, Dewq just to name a few, i hated as soon as they started kissing the greasy little shits ass.

Morgan suckling at the m*****'s manboob again is particularly onerous. I feel betrayed. I feel like calling Morgan a bitchslutwhoretramp. I feel like throwing barware. But it's okay, because Morgan made me do it, and I'm doing it for his own good ; )

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 4

Sonny Corinthos ruins everything. He's the bane of my soap watching. I love characters purely based on how much they piss Sonny off. I look for and giggle when Sonny makes derp faces and says derp things. A bad day for Sonny is a great day. Andi feel no remorse because Sonny Corinthos doesn't care about anybody.

The, Sonny, The. I hate you more than Bill Compton, Capt Laguerta, Victor Newman, Marlena, Tyra Banks, Lisa Simpson, Angelica Pickles, Michelle Tanner, my old neighbors, my boyfriend's brother and his wife, and that idiot who can't get my lattes right.

Reading the Despair in the Afternoon post about Sonny brought all of this to my mind.

I just feel that this can't be said enough, Sonny is GH's Victor Newman, he never pays and he will never pay as long as the actor is in the role.

Maurice isn't going to play an abandoned,l deserted, shamed Sonny, not unless he has one foot out the door with no intention to return, that is my strong belief. Sonny may "hurt" for a while, but it never lasts, he'll come back on top because he has no rival, this show refuses to give him an actual rival who can and will best him and challenge him left and right.

Lorenzo, no go and dead, Faith, no go and dead, Ric, no go and pretend dead and if he isn't he still doesn't poise a real challenge, Julian, no go and wimpy, notLuke, stupid and pointless and surely a no go because his days are numbered and he's barely managed to make Sonny's life even a little uncomfortable, and those are just the characters I can come up with off the top of my head.

None of Sonny's kids are rivals in the making, Morgan's hopeless, Dante's a cop and wouldn't cross that line, Michael may get mad but really how long will that even last, Kristina, aka girl child, is too busy actually living her life away from all the chaos, and Ava's child, if it is in fact Sonny's, will be a newborn. None of them have the capacity, the hatred necessary, or the ability to take down their father.

Sonny is played as the all conquering hero and I see nothing from the current idiots in charge that says they're doing much, if a damn thing, to change that.

• Love 2

So, I was hanging out at another website that hosts the last redoubt of Sonny fans to revel in their howls of anguish at the possibility that Sonny may get an ever-so-slight comeuppance, er, i mean, check out their take on recent show events, and all the posters there are saying that there has been no word about whether or not MB has re-signed or not.  Which brings me back here to ask - did we ever get a source on the news that Bernard had re-signed?  Because it seems to me that, if he had indeed re-signed, his hardcore fans would know about it before anyone else...

(It was also hilarious watching them make their volte-face from "Morgan sucks!  Michael awesome!" to "Morgan awesome! Michael sucks!" in the space of like, 15 minutes...)

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 1

(It was also hilarious watching them make their volte-face from "Morgan sucks!  Michael awesome!" to "Morgan awesome! Michael sucks!" in the space of like, 15 minutes...)

Well, yes, but when characters yell at Sonny, that happens here too :)

• Love 1

Sonny fans at another site excuse is behavior because he is a mobster, what can you expect, etc. They also fan wank, that someone else, possibly Julian fired the bullet that took AJ out from behind Sonny's back. The then, they also think that baby Jake is still alive.

• Love 1

There are actually quite a few, which is scary. They don't care what he does, they love him regardless.

If the board I was referring to earlier is anything to go by, their numbers have dwindled quite a bit.  I remember a time when the Sonny posts there could easily garner almost 800 replies from almost as many posters, now it's just 13 people posting over and over about how Sonny is the Awesomest Awesome That Ever Awesomed and A.J. was Teh Evil OMG!!!

• Love 2

I'm sure there are Sonny fans out there who are cool people. I don't think it's fair to paint everyone with the same brush. Trust me, there are more than a couple of fans of characters I've been a fan of where I've wanted to say, "please get off my side".

• Love 2

I 'll say this: as much as I hate Sonny, at least he has provided endless hours of unintentional comedy gold. I still laugh about his breakdown at Morgan & Kiki's party last year. Mo's jazz-hands-to-the-heavens was probably one of the funniest things ever.

• Love 2
Sonny: I, um, I've lost all my, uh, you know, children.

Kristina: You still have me, Daddy!

Sonny: Who are you?

All joking aside I do think Sonny loves Kristina more than he loves Morgan or Dante actually, maybe because she is a girlchild, so she sticks out and is easier to remember lol. I think the problem is more Alexis than Kristina's sex. I think if Sonny had a daughter by Carly or Brenda he would definitely take a lot more notice. But as it is, it's a daughter by Alexis, who he never was involved with all that long and who almost immediately pulled away once she learned she was pregnant. But getting to why I think he loves Kristina second best - Morgan for some reason he's been indifferent to, I guess because he was always more focused on Michael, and I don't think Sonny loves Dante so much as he respects him, and likes to delude himself into thinking he would have been like Dante himself if it hadn't been for the mob and Deke, etc etc. 

• Love 1

I agree.

I think in a sick way, he sees Joss as the daughter he and Carly were supposed to have. But oh damned Jax! Getting in the way again! I think Sonny is jealous of Dante. Very much like he's jealous of AJ. Dante was from Bensonhurst, but he chose to rise above crime and stop it. He possesses a strength that Sonny never had, but wishes he had. Notice Sonny's issues with all cops, but specifically cops from his old neighborhood. Dante isn't arrogant. He's down to earth. He's living the life Sonny just didn't have the guts/balls to do.

The quote Carly insulted Liz with applies to Sonny. So he gets people pregnant? Anyone can do that.

• Love 1

I don't think Sonny loves Dante so much as he respects him, and likes to delude himself into thinking he would have been like Dante himself if it hadn't been for the mob and Deke, etc etc. 

This is really the core of it, that at heart Sonny is a weakling who needs the false power of the mob to feel like he's any kind of man at all. And it has nothing to do with Deke either, although I'm sure that's what he likes to tell himself. That's why he's sowed his seed with almost every woman he meets, and even when he doesn't make babies he still gets them in bed, because that's the only way he knows how to be even half a man. It's also why he murdered AJ, because despite AJ's alcoholism and multiple character flaws he was still a better person than the moobster. And Sonny knows that, that even though he "won" by killing AJ, he's still the same sniveling piss-baby he always was.

• Love 5

I'd like a story revealing Deke never abused Sonny, and Taggert was right.

I actually don't  want it change.Shitty childhoods make for some shitty people, it is why it impressive when someone raises above it. It still didn't give him the right to do whatever the fuck he wanted.

• Love 1

Sonny was at his sleaziest when he was seducing poor Claire Walsh. She lost everything because of a ride on Sonny's pepperoni.

She lost her career although Sonny enjoyed putting her down because she had a career and no SO or children.

• Love 1

Sonny was at his sleaziest when he was seducing poor Claire Walsh. She lost everything because of a ride on Sonny's pepperoni.

She lost her career although Sonny enjoyed putting her down because she had a career and no SO or children.

I disagree. That was just him being typical Sonny. His sleaziest moment will forever and always be getting Karen hooked on drugs, making her strip, and mocking her for being molested.

• Love 2