Type keyword(s) to search

Sherri Shepherd: "Is the Earth flat?"

springtime
  • Start Topic

Well, yeah, violence isn't good for kids, but terrific for Sherri on the prowl and looking for an opportunity for attention.

Nothing like 3-4   men stomping on each other, and a referee and perhaps a camera man to document it.

• Love 2

I think that Sherri can't be alone with herself  and her thoughts.  Hence she is always on Twitter or taking selfies (I do hate those)  or just plaln talking.  There is no quiet time for Sherri.  If she ever stopped talking  and acting out, she would probably fall apart with all that has happened to her and her life.  JMHO.

• Love 10

The ride signs at our summer fair stated " Do not talk to the ride operator while the ride is in progress". Ummmm, maybe little Jeffrey was interfering with safety? NAHHHH what am I thinking, it's Jeffrey we are talking about. .

• Love 4

Sherri and Jeffrey at the carnival:

J: Mommy do I talk too much?

S: be quiet Jeffrey, Mommy's tweeting

J:  But Mommy, Do I talk too much?

S: let's take a selfie to show everybody how much fun we're having at the carnival

J:  But Momy do I talk too much?

S:  what?

J:  mommy why did the man say I talk too much?

S:  I don't know.  Wait.  Man!  What Man? What's he look like?

J: the man said I talk too much

S: He said what?   Let me at him!  I'll give him a piece of my mind!  Who the hell does he think he is saying a CHILD, a mere CHILD, talks too much when it's MY child he's talking about, he has no right to say nothing about my child.  Who the heck works at a carnival if they don't like children talking?   You can talk all you want, Jeffrey - don't let nobody tell you you can't talk.  You can do whatever you want................................

J:  Mommy, you talk too much.

• Love 15

Maybe Sal's twitter feed was so busy you didn't have access (ha-ha).

Is it bad that this is now my new soap opera?

Sweetie it's better than GH these days, lol! Cue organ music, whispering announcer: "Will Sherri bond with LS,Jr? Or will she continue to pretend he doesn't exist? Is the surrogate a stranger? Or Lamar' s ex squeeze? Will SS have to pay thru the nose? Or get off scot free? And the mysterious carney worker..who is he? A surly stranger? Or a man from Sherri's past?

Tune in tomorrow. ..

Edited by BetteBoo
  • Love 10

Jeffrey looks like an embarrassed kid in that Instagram with Sherri's arm over his shoulder.  Ah, that was restraint for her.  O0-la-la, see-thru top with black bra underneath.  She is a trip.

I think you are right, Fannysue.  My sister has a lot of the characteristic - not being alone.  I'm a home body.  She needs to be on the go.

Good to hear that about GH, BetteBoo.  I have 33 episodes to cull through, but watching The Sherri & Sal Saga is good reality soap.  And ya know, Sherri is probably ok with that.  And this saga happens is real time which is a lot better pace than GH. (RIP OLTL)

Edited by CattyTiger
  • Love 1

Sherri is bonding with Jeffrey: http://instagram.com/p/rYYcUYoLqq/  Wasn't it Sherri that said violence isn't good for kids?

I don't understand why Sherri photoshopped her son's eyes like that in the photo. If it was for red eye correction, I'd rather see red eyes. I also detect some slenderizing photoshopping on Sherri's photo too. Hah! Because I do the same thing. :)

• Love 3

Hassan Hamin Assad, better known by his ring name MVP, is an American professional wrestler. He is currently signed to Total Nonstop Action Wrestling and is also known for his tenures with World Wrestling Entertainment and New Japan Pro Wrestling. Wikipedia

"He later completed 9½ years of an 18½ year prison sentence for armed robbery and kidnapping which he started at the age of sixteen.[1][13][14] While in prison, he converted to Islam and changed his name from Alvin Burke, Jr. to Hassan Hamin Assad.[1][2] Due to his past criminal record, Assad's visits to other countries on international tours are subject to permits and background checks for recent behavior.[15]"

WOW, what a catch, he can teach Jeffrey lots!!!!!!

Edited by dumbdownus
  • Love 5

Is the surrogate a stranger? Or Lamar' s ex squeeze? Will SS have to pay thru the nose? Or get off scot free? And the mysterious carney worker..who is he? A surly stranger? Or a man from Sherri's past?

So funny!

Where are we going to snark when Sherri is gone from The View? Will this thread still be here?

• Love 1

I never thought that the surrogate would be Sal's side squeeze since I figured that you'd meet the person who was carrying "your" baby, but I did wonder if she was the egg donor.  Like sperm donors, there'd just be info but not a picture - right? 

• Love 1

Just wondering how did the Sherri Sal breakup/divorce happen so ultra fast?

Seems like it was just yesterday they were frying up the bacon for the X-mas party! Now on the heals of the would be 3rd anniversary (August 13, 2011) it is all more of mess than we could have ever predicted.

Seems like it was just yesterday they were frying up the bacon for the X-mas party! Now on the heals of the would be 3rd anniversary (August 13, 2011) it is all more of mess than we could have ever predicted.

I can only speak for myself but I predicted their marriage wouldn't last.  Although I most certainly didn't their divorce being this so complicated.  I figured Sherri would one day realize she had married a lazy leach who only wanted her money and kick him to the curb.  I didn't foresee Sal jumping ship and being so contemptible to demand full custody of their baby with Sherri having limited visitation with her on the hook for child support.

Boy, she sure can pick them can't she -- an ex-con wrestler -- just the role model Jeffrey needs!!

Well, I always believe what vibe you put out in the universe is what you get back.  Sherri presents herself in such a way that IMO she is never going to attract someone that has their shit together.  I mean seriously, why would any sane man want to be with a woman who seems to enjoy a drama-filled Twitter chronicled life?  Unless of course he was a gold-digger or famewhore.

• Love 6

Well, I always believe what vibe you put out in the universe is what you get back.  Sherri presents herself in such a way that IMO she is never going to attract someone that has their shit together.  I mean seriously, why would any sane man want to be with a woman who seems to enjoy a drama-filled Twitter chronicled life?  Unless of course he was a gold-digger or famewhore.

and we have a winner!!!

• Love 6

Today was beyond for Sherri & Jenny...........making a situation so painful / embarrassing the child will never repeat the transgression??? Every minute Jeffrey spends with Sherri has to be painful & embarrassing how will he know the difference??

Well, I always believe what vibe you put out in the universe is what you get back

Sherri recently said similar on the show. Karma and all of that. Sherri spouts such things but it NEVER applies to her, ever.

Imagine if Jeffrey were involved in the story today about the child carrying on and the man buying all of the apple pies he was whining for? Oh my goodness, I can see the arms flailing.

Btw, in that story I was expecting them to say the man bought all of the pies and gave them to the child. Perhaps he did,we don't know, we weren't there!!

Today was beyond for Sherri & Jenny...........making a situation so painful / embarrassing the child will never repeat the transgression??? Every minute Jeffrey spends with Sherri has to be painful & embarrassing how will he know the difference??

She doesn't even want Jeffrey to use the correct names for body parts. This child is going to have (and probably has by now) issues that are not related to being a preemie, or special needs. 

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 5

Sweetie it's better than GH these days, lol! Cue organ music, whispering announcer: "Will Sherri bond with LS,Jr? Or will she continue to pretend he doesn't exist? Is the surrogate a stranger? Or Lamar' s ex squeeze? Will SS have to pay thru the nose? Or get off scot free? And the mysterious carney worker..who is he? A surly stranger? Or a man from Sherri's past?

Tune in tomorrow. ..

Or As the World Turns except -- since the world is flat -- As The World is Flipped Like a Pancake. 

• Love 6

The bear story " they got sumtin  goin on, they got them people wearing them dog gone bear suits, and saying are you a bear and all that."

STFU Sherri you do not have to open your ignorant mouth every chance you get.

Do I understand her correctly that Jeffery's penis hurts when he sees boobs? Her challenged 8 year old is having a physical sexual response to women body parts? Bull shit.This is the pay off for rubbing your breasts in his face in the formative years. Would it be too much to expect for her to stay home one night from her busy nightlife and read a book on child rearing??. The idiots on Teen Mom know more than she does. 

I read that story about the guy buying the pies up and it was much more than a mom talking on the phone, the little monster was swearing at his mother and being really disruptive. Good for him.

Edited by athousandclowns
  • Love 5
Her challenged 8 year old is having a physical sexual response to women body parts? Bull shit.

There are many developmentally delayed/disabled children who are (for some reason) sexually precocious.  I considered this several times in the past couple of years when Sherri has mentioned some inappropriate reactions by her son.  She'd better talk with some professionals right now!

• Love 6

I rather imagine Sal had quite a vivid description of boobs and things in front of Sherri....and she could have cared less about Jeffrey hearing it.....since it would work so well in her "comedy" routines...

• Love 1

Sherrie and jenny are now on to greener pastures.

So, can the discussion regarding sherri and the whole surrogacy/divorce fiasco be continued on this site and, if so, would it be in the "former cohosts" section or here on the Sherrie one? (I'm morbidly curious about how things will be resolved legally)

Edited by CathInAZ

When Sherri posts a picture of herself  with an outfit , then wears same outfit next morning on the air........did she not go home??????

I was thinking the same thing. I'm thinking they stayed in the city.

I'm morbidly curious about how things will be resolved legally

I'm curious too. I'm sure it's not the first time it's happened but I'm hoping this is one we will  learn from.

That poor kid must have been in SO much pain when they had all those trips to that family restaurant - Hooters.  

No, no!! Going to Hooters had nothing to do with THAT! They went for the chicken and sports on television. hahahahahahahaha

I had 3 girls and now I have grandsons. The oldest are 5. I know one has had an erection a time or two but that's been upon waking, before urinating. However, does a boy as young as 9 have an erection in response to something visual? Don't laugh, I really don't know.

That poor kid must have been in SO much pain when they had all those trips to that family restaurant - Hooters.  

i have had a suspicion, based on nothing 'factual' so I've not expressed it… but I will not be surprised if it turns out that some sort of inappropriate interaction has happened with Jeffrey….Years ago I worked for several years in the field of sexual abuse, even supervising mandated visits between the offending parents and the children.  I have had a strange feeling about what's gone on with him, including but not limited to his stepfather.  There's always been something about that guy that has given me the creeps.  I have no facts on any of this and I pray for Jeffrey's sake I'm wrong, but…. something has never felt right to me.  ANd single moms, especially those with special needs kids, are notoriously targets for bad men.

Edited by GoldDustWoman
  • Love 5

I think that Sherri can't be alone with herself and her thoughts. Hence she is always on Twitter or taking selfies (I do hate those) or just plaln talking. There is no quiet time for Sherri. If she ever stopped talking and acting out, she would probably fall apart with all that has happened to her and her life. JMHO.

You might be right but I hsve a theory: Has her twittering and selfies-ing (yeah I made up a word) increased dramatically since this drama with LS?

I don't think Sherri is deep enough to feel the need to flee her thoughts. I think she's just hustling, plain and simple. The most lucrative gig of her life is over.

I think she's just trying to stay relevant

Edited by BetteBoo
  • Love 2

I think a child's learning about sex, and sexual urges, should be kept quiet except for perhaps extremely close family and friends. SS and JM have been way to free talking about their sons on national tv, imo.

Then again - sex is a huge priority in their lives. Be it presenting themselves, getting a man, keeping a man. Lots of other important things are off their lists of what is important.

OTOH, I think Jenny was much more honest about introducing a child to a new love than Sherri.

Remember, when SS was a born-again-virgin she would insist Sal get up and "come over for breakfast" when Jeffrey was home - and knock on the door.

Sherri has been telling us for 7 years Jeffrey's fascination with breasts...ever since she would wave hers in his little face as an infant and young little kid. Sigh.

Edited by maggiemae
  • Love 2

However, does a boy as young as 9 have an erection in response to something visual? Don't laugh, I really don't know

I asked my husband about this and he said it is very unlikely at that age.

• Love 1

Sherri starts in Cinderella on September 9th.The schedule is, Tuesday 7pm, Wednesday 2pm & 7:30pm, Thursday 7pm, Friday 8pm, Saturday 2pm & 8pm, Sunday 3pm  And then, does she go on tour too which starts October 10th?  http://cinderellaonbroadway.com/tour/

Remember, when SS was a born-again-virgin she would insist Sal get up and "come over for breakfast" when Jeffrey was home - and knock on the door.

She added on to it at some point saying Jeffrey never noticed Sal was at the door without his pants on. 

• Love 1

I asked my husband about this and he said it is very unlikely at that age.

Sherri should have done the same and called up Jeffrey's dad to get his insight.

This might also be a better route than telling crap like this on national TV. Doesn't she realize he has to go to school or be around other kids that may have heard what his mom is saying? Gahhh, is nothing sacred? 

EDITED TO ADD: That's assuming she  was being truthful and did not make this story up. As a mom, I can't imagine doing so about such a serious issue but hell, we're talking about Sherri here...

Edited by Stacee
  • Love 6

Sherrie and jenny are now on to greener pastures.

So, can the discussion regarding sherri and the whole surrogacy/divorce fiasco be continued on this site and, if so, would it be in the "former cohosts" section or here on the Sherrie one? (I'm morbidly curious about how things will be resolved legally)

I was wondering the same thing. Since there's so much going on and many of us are interested in how it turns out, I was hoping we could keep the discussion in this thread for at least a a little while. I think that would be better than mixing it in with the other former co-hosts in that thread.

Btw, I missed two days and just got caught up here, and I have to say you all make some great comments. Insightful observations, witty remarks, and snarky entertainment! 

• Love 1

I guess Sherri finds this: (poorly written, imo)  http://shaneacree.blogspot.com/2014/08/defending-sherri-shepherd-sequel.html  flattering? She linked to it on her Twitter and commented,

Sherri Shepherd @SherriEShepherd     ·   11h   

"Thank you @ShaneHoustonKY - beautiful blog ... Thank you for seeing my heart" . Did she actually read it? I have to wonder about her comprehension.

Edited by ginger90

Maybe it is good that Sherri is leaving because I need to stop reading Sal's twitter.  So taking care of his kid is a job??

Either I have the best baby in the world or he's giving me a break my first week on the job.

• Love 2

The writer uses "trying to get into heaven by the skin of her teeth" twice.  Ok, that's interesting.  I guess her understanding of Christianity is like Sherri's.

She talks about the media's attention to this drama.  Well, I haven't seen a darn thing about Sherri & Sal on TV because I don't watch those tabloid shows.  I've seen only a couple of stories at Yahoo.  If you're not interested in this Sherri stuff (which I obviously am - haha) one's chances of seeing it are slim.    

Does Sal have followers on Twitter?  I mean seriously, who cares about anything he does?  Once this divorce and custody/child support battle is over Sal will no longer even be a blip on the entertainment tabloid shows.

I wouldn't be surprised though if the doesn't try to sell a reality show build around him as a single dad trying to make it on his own.  With Sherri's monthly checks of course.

• Love 5

I don't watch ET/Access Hollywood etc., but I do follow gossip websites, and frankly I'm astounded that there's not more outrage about the fact that Sherri has basically "abandoned" this child.  Most of the stories just talk about how she feels like Sal conned her to have the child so she can pay child support.  I am sorry, but we all know that she wanted this child too.  You don't enter into a surrogacy situation lightly, and it takes a long time to find a drama-free uterus, set up the legal/financial agreements etc.  If she and Sal were in a good place then she'd consider that child just as much hers even if it weren't her egg - just as most adoptive parents do.  Sorry for the bad timing, Sherri.  If your husband is a no-good, cheating, lazy etc. then so be it...but you were a willing participant in the creation of this child.  How dare you flip the switch and cut off your rights to that child just because your marriage fell apart. 

And what must her family think?  "Yeah!  Sherri and Sal are going to have a baby...I'm going to be a grandma/auntie/uncle/brother.  Oh.  Nevermind."  (Do you think Jeffrey was told that he was going to be a big brother at one point?)

• Love 3

From the blog linked above: "Let Sherri be and instead of turning her trials into tabloid garbage, trying making them positive by praying for the baby. Pray for it to have a good and healthy life. Pray that its success in life is due to its own hard work and determination and not simply be known as that baby the woman on The View didn't want."

And Sherri gave this her ok by tweeting it, imo.

(Do you think Jeffrey was told that he was going to be a big brother at one point?)

I have to wonder what Jeffrey has been told about Sal, the baby, all of it.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 1