Type keyword(s) to search

MLB Thread

smittykins
  • Start Topic

I was marginally rooting for Milwaukee since my brother lived in Madison for about 15 years, and my longtime hairdresser is a Wisconsin native and huge fan. 

But mad props to the Mets. They were the better team today. 

On to Philly! 

• Like 2

The anchor lady on my local news says the Tigers series will be streaming on MAX, but an article I read said that only select games will be on MAX.  Anyone have MAX that can confirm or rebut the availability?

1 hour ago, mojoween said:

Wait I thought Tito Francona retired to focus on his health?  Wonder what Cleveland thinks about this.

Mixed.  Feel betrayed, but also feel good for him personally.

But Vogt has done a great job this year, considering what he has to work with and the shoes to follow.

• Hugs 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, roamyn said:

Mixed.  Feel betrayed, but also feel good for him personally.

But Vogt has done a great job this year, considering what he has to work with and the shoes to follow.

We believe in Stephen Vogt! 

(Old chant from his playing days with the A's)

Sorry @roamyn but I'm going with the 'dogs. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
(edited)
35 minutes ago, Mittengirl said:

The anchor lady on my local news says the Tigers series will be streaming on MAX, but an article I read said that only select games will be on MAX.  Anyone have MAX that can confirm or rebut the availability?

I took a screenshot of the postseason schedule from the MLB app last week. I tried to find the full article again to no avail. (I thought I had bookmarked it, but evidently not. 😏) Anyway, here is the section about LDS coverage. It does mention MAX, but the schedule MLB posted just after the Mets clinched, only shows TBS.

EDITED TO ADD: I found the link. It's on TBS, truTV and MAX.

https://www.mlb.com/news/2024-mlb-playoff-and-world-series-schedule?os=windhgbityl&ref=app

OK, I went all the way down this MAX rabbit hole. 😄 Here's a photo of my TV showing the main MAX Sports page. They definitely are streaming Tigers/Guardians.

Screenshot_20241003_235624_Gallery.jpg

Edited by ProudMary
Typo
23 minutes ago, Mittengirl said:

I'm not good with the screenshots like @ProudMary, but here's the link to the Max sports schedule.  Looks like the game will be on there.

https://www.max.com/sports/mlb