Type keyword(s) to search

S31: Spoilers

• Start Topic

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/111218/Mama-Kasstastrophe-Back-to-Kasstrate-Cambodia?page=31

Kass did some Q&A on sucks. Start on page 30. Some interesting stuff there.

Highlights:

Acknowledges the bootlist, but says she didn't least it nor does she think its from a juror.

Promises her FTC performance is great. 

I think that pretty much locks Tasha in the F3. However, curious to know what you all think.

Edited by anthonyd46
  • Love 1

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/111218/Mama-Kasstastrophe-Back-to-Kasstrate-Cambodia?page=31

Kass did some Q&A on sucks. Start on page 30. Some interesting stuff there.

Highlights:

Acknowledges the bootlist, but says she didn't least it nor does she think its from a juror.

Promises her FTC performance is great. 

I think that pretty much locks Tasha in the F3. However, curious to know what you all think.

We've all assumed since July that Tasha is in F3, the only question was whether she was the winner or the goat. It's all but confirmed that she's the 3rd place goat. 

I have a gut feeling that Kass thinks it's either Shirin or Monica spilled the beans, most likely Monica considering that Kass called her bitter in many of her exit interviews. 

This final 3 is looking like a re-do of Cagayan-in this case, Jeremy is Tony, Spencer is Woo, and Tasha is Kass.  Somewhat ironic that Spencer and Tasha are heading towards of arc of the very people they can't stand and blasted for their previous game play.  I wonder if we see the nasty side of Tasha down the road.

I was thinking Varner leaked it.  My other guess is someone like Shirin leaked it to another Survivor who wasn't on this season, and they leaked it.

• Love 2

I must be remembering wrong because no one seems to know who leaked the bootlist, but I swear we saw this bootlist credited (with screencaps) to Brandon Hantz. Although who leaked it to him would still be unknown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qAOLtnrnqQ&feature=player_detailpage

Sneak peek.  This is a rowing challenge that is supposed to be Kelly's redemption from season 1 (when she lost to Gervase).  Not exactly what I was hoping for, but it works.  Could this be the compelling story Jeff was talking about?  That she redeems herself?  In the promo photos, she is on a team with Kelley, Kimmi, Ciera, Joe, and Keith.  Reward is a trip to the Survivor Café for a sugar high.  Considering this is the most we've seen of Kelly, perhaps she'll finally get screen time so when she exits next week people won't forget she was on the show.

• Love 1

I must be remembering wrong because no one seems to know who leaked the bootlist, but I swear we saw this bootlist credited (with screencaps) to Brandon Hantz. Although who leaked it to him would still be unknown.

That wasn't a bootlist, it was a supposed final 3 of Wentworth, Keith, and Varner. Obviously that one didn't hold water IconLOL.gif

I'm worried for Kelly now after that sneak peak. 

Me too :/  She's supposed to be the boot right after Stephen.  That order may not be entirely exact, but I have a feeling either she once again winds up in the minority alliance (and is deemed too much of a flip flopper risk to keep around, since she doesn't appear to have any strong allies), or she gets idoled out.  I'm glad she at least made it to the jury, since it doesn't look like she'll be making it to the end.  Like I said, if she suddenly gets a ton of screen time, she's in trouble.  I'm still sticking with Stephen, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is, in fact, Kelly or Ciera (if we really got a surprise ouster, I'd vote for Kimmi or Andrew).  Though Kimmi isn't really looking like she's lost the levels of weight we saw in the post game photos.

AN INTENSE WATER CHALLENGE LEAVES CASTAWAYS THIRSTY FOR A MUCH-NEEDED REWARD, ON “SURVIVOR,”

“You Call, We'll Haul” – An intense water challenge leaves castaways thirsty for a much-needed reward. Also, immunity hangs in the balance as castaways attempt to steady themselves, and a shocking tribal council takes an unexpected turn, on SURVIVOR

CHEAT TWEET:  Another blindside? A shocking Tribal Council takes an unexpected turn

• Love 1

The only way I will find this boot shocking is if anyone not named Stephen, Ciera, Kelly Wigles, or Abi get the boot.  My guess is they will frame it to look like Stephen is going to pull of a blindside (or "big move" since that's the theme of the week) but someone flips at the last minute.  Or, he doesn't get the vote needed.  Though maybe this is the week of that complicated TC we heard about?

Unexpected turn could be an idol comes into play.  I doubt we'll be seeing a deadlock and rocks coming out.  Maybe Stephen isn't the boot, but it is Kelly Wigles, and since she's had such an UTR edit, that could be deemed as shocking.  But this show could turn a Joe boot into a blindside if they wanted to.

Also, why so many endurance IC?  Those get old.

Edited by LadyChatts

AN INTENSE WATER CHALLENGE LEAVES CASTAWAYS THIRSTY FOR A MUCH-NEEDED REWARD, ON “SURVIVOR,”

“You Call, We'll Haul” – An intense water challenge leaves castaways thirsty for a much-needed reward. Also, immunity hangs in the balance as castaways attempt to steady themselves, and a shocking tribal council takes an unexpected turn, on SURVIVOR

CHEAT TWEET:  Another blindside? A shocking Tribal Council takes an unexpected turn

The only way I will find this boot shocking is if anyone not named Stephen, Ciera, Kelly Wigles, or Abi get the boot.  My guess is they will frame it to look like Stephen is going to pull of a blindside (or "big move" since that's the theme of the week) but someone flips at the last minute.  Or, he doesn't get the vote needed.  Though maybe this is the week of that complicated TC we heard about?

Unexpected turn could be an idol comes into play.  I doubt we'll be seeing a deadlock and rocks coming out.  Maybe Stephen isn't the boot, but it is Kelly Wigles, and since she's had such an UTR edit, that could be deemed as shocking.  But this show could turn a Joe boot into a blindside if they wanted to.

I would also include Savage on that list. Yeah, I know he doesn't leave for another 2.5 weeks, but if the bootlist were to go awry, he'd be on the shortlist of people who have a possibility to go. 

Someone asked probst earlier this season if adding the idols at the challenges excited him and he answered it did, but who says ALL the idols are at challenges? I wonder if there is one at tribal council itself. That would be epic.

Edited by anthonyd46

I'm worried for Kelly now after that sneak peak.

Because a redemption challenge being highlighted  spells doom for said contestant. Its not like any of the other contestants had such challenges highlighted in previews.

If someone needs her vote to make a move, someone needs it, and Ciera's willingness to vote against the Brolliance and play hard can only be a good thing.

True but at this point it seems that the only people other then Stephen willing to challenge an alpha male is another male. So she better hurry up and either pick Joe or Jeremy and hope that she can destroy that alliance from within.

Acknowledges the boot list, but says she didn't least it nor does she think its from a juror.

However, she does think that two jurors spilled the beans to a non juror.  We know that at least Varner knows what happened. But I doubt it's Varner  that spilled ( though he does have a pretty close relationship with Abi so it's possible). I'm starting to think it's a random fan who cozied up to the right person on twitter and got the info once the spiller had a bit too much to drink something like the Jim Ealy thing.

Also, why so many endurance IC?  Those get old.

Save on production costs. When you have this many people competing for individual immunity, complicated challenges can get expensive.

Sounds like someone reveals too much at tribal.

I believe that if Shirin is not the direct source, she is involved. To me, the biggest tell is that there is a cretin on Sucks and SM that is far up Shirin's large butt. When Shirin's name was first thrown around, he was even more vitriolic than usual in outrage. But now, he is obliquely implying that someone *ahem* was tricked to revealing info. 

I thought she unfriended him because he dared to throw light criticism her way ('not good a puzzles') and agreed with Dan on that point on the RHAP live broadcast after the show when she was booted. I believed she framed that as he was only her friend when the cameras were on them both.

Edited by pennben

Nope. Shitrin decided to post some DMs between her and Max that showed that she unfriended him before his appearance on KIA so that aint the reason.

Never saw those!  Though not surprised, that seems to be Shirin' style.  I'm so glad she is long gone for this series, and I hope we never see her back again for anything.  I always thought Shirin spilled the beans to Max, who then leaked it out.  Even though she was the second person booted, I can't believe she doesn't know what happened.  I'm still believing it was Varner, though.  Maybe Vytas.

Someone asked probst earlier this season if adding the idols at the challenges excited him and he answered it did, but who says ALL the idols are at challenges? I wonder if there is one at tribal council itself. That would be epic.

With all these endurance challenges for immunity, it would be hard to hide them there (actually, impossible, unless it was on the bench where the losers go to sit when they drop out).  The RC would be the only places.  Hiding at TC would be impressive, and I think pulling that off would be far more memorable, epic, and sneaky than Kelley and Jeremy's idol grabs. 

Edited by LadyChatts

With all these endurance challenges for immunity, it would be hard to hide them there (actually, impossible, unless it was on the bench where the losers go to sit when they drop out). 

Agreed. I think the opportunities for hiding HIIs at comps are drastically reduced with the post-merge transition from tribal to individual competition; each player tends to be segregated in his/her own space, with virtually no points of common access. About the only exception would be the cheese-maze style comps.

Hiding at TC would be impressive, and I think pulling that off would be far more memorable, epic, and sneaky than Kelley and Jeremy's idol grabs.

Actually, TPTB just missed their best opportunity for such a TC HII grab; the first post-merge TC, when not everybody had yet gotten their own individual torch. Would have been the easiest thing in the world to hide it near the torch rack. Then, either a previous non-torch recipient with a clue could maneuver to be the last in line to get a torch - and hold his/her breath hoping nobody else noticed the HII before they got there - or a player who already had a torch could suddenly become an extra-special Santa's Little Helper and "help out" by handing out torches....

...or, if they really wanted to take it down to the wire, Production could just hide it under the edge of the Voting Booth table. But I digress.... ;>

• Love 1

Disagree with Probst that the contestants aren't weighed down with baggage from their previous seasons (last week's boot was a pretty good reflection of that).  Also, he sort of contradicts himself when he says that Stephen's focus on getting Joe out might be related to losing to JT, so I would consider that carrying over emotions from the previous seasons.

The fact that he says fans will love the new evolution of relationships and make this one of the best seasons already has me rolling my eyes.  I want to see evolution of the game, not some coming of age life story.  The way the boot list looks, it looks like the final 3 could be just that.  The others, minus Abi, were all leftovers from the big alliance that probably weren't deemed threats at the time.

He has some good points on Stephen, though.  My feeling, based on the promos, is that Joe loses immunity tonight and Stephen sees it as a logical opportunity to get rid of him before he has the chance to go on an immunity run.  If Stephen goes, I don't really consider it be anything other than predictable (and I would think that without knowing spoilers).  Either that or one of Stephen's allies goes, and he follows next week.  It seems like they are really hyping it up to be a showdown between those two, and we know how Stephen usually fares in such showdowns.  Kass kind of alluded in one of her interviews (can't remember which one, I'd have to go search) that Tasha may have backstabbed a group trying to make a big move by sticking with Jeremy and his crew.  I wonder if that's what happens tonight, or maybe a girls alliance tries to form but Tasha refuses to join.

or, if they really wanted to take it down to the wire, Production could just hide it under the edge of the Voting Booth table. But I digress.... ;>

It would have been amusing to just have the idol at the voting booth, half hidden, to see if anyone noticed it.  Jeremy and Kelley might have realized what it was (would have loved to have seen their reaction at finding that idol was different from their own).  They would have been expecting them at the challenges, so they may not have paid close attention.

Edited by LadyChatts

That interview really makes it sound like Jeremy, Tasha, Spencer, and Kelley are the final 4. Though he really points to Spencer again as a growth edit. Growth edits usually finish 4th. So I still wonder if Kelley is actually in the final 3 over spencer.

Disagree with Probst that the contestants aren't weighed down with baggage from their previous seasons (last week's boot was a pretty good reflection of that).  Also, he sort of contradicts himself when he says that Stephen's focus on getting Joe out might be related to losing to JT, so I would consider that carrying over emotions from the previous seasons.

The fact that he says fans will love the new evolution of relationships and make this one of the best seasons already has me rolling my eyes.  I want to see evolution of the game, not some coming of age life story.  The way the boot list looks, it looks like the final 3 could be just that.  The others, minus Abi, were all leftovers from the big alliance that probably weren't deemed threats at the time.

He has some good points on Stephen, though.  My feeling, based on the promos, is that Joe loses immunity tonight and Stephen sees it as a logical opportunity to get rid of him before he has the chance to go on an immunity run.  If Stephen goes, I don't really consider it be anything other than predictable (and I would think that without knowing spoilers).  Either that or one of Stephen's allies goes, and he follows next week.  It seems like they are really hyping it up to be a showdown between those two, and we know how Stephen usually fares in such showdowns.  Kass kind of alluded in one of her interviews (can't remember which one, I'd have to go search) that Tasha may have backstabbed a group trying to make a big move by sticking with Jeremy and his crew.  I wonder if that's what happens tonight, or maybe a girls alliance tries to form but Tasha refuses to join.

It would have been amusing to just have the idol at the voting booth, half hidden, to see if anyone noticed it.  Jeremy and Kelley might have realized what it was (would have loved to have seen their reaction at finding that idol was different from their own).  They would have been expecting them at the challenges, so they may not have paid close attention.

I'm pretty sure she was alluding an attempted women's alliance, which would only make logical sense if there were more women than men at F11. Tasha will ruin it by running back to the alphas. I'm so over her. 

I'm pretty sure she was alluding an attempted women's alliance, which would only make logical sense if there were more women than men at F11. Tasha will ruin it by running back to the alphas. I'm so over her. 

If the boot list is to be believed, we have 4 women and 2 men in the final 6.  That could be where Tasha jumps to stay with Jeremy.  She may assume that beating the alphas might be easier, or that if she's already going to lose, she'd rather lose to Jeremy/Spencer over Kimmi/Kelley/Abi.  I'm curious how Abi makes it all the way to the final 6 and then gets booted, unless she is either seen as the least offensive of the 6, or they are worried someone will reward the goat.  I don't know, but even though I heard about Tasha's rep during Cagayan, I'm kind of disappointed with her this season.  After the Kass boot I think she's going to just latch onto Jeremy and the alphas and not make a lot of moves, yet hold grudges.  That could be what happens with the Abi boot.

but who says ALL the idols are at challenges? I wonder if there is one at tribal council itself. That would be epic.

Oh man, that would be awesome! 

"If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so." 

"Just a sec, Jeff..." 

~someone gets up, rummages around some of the folderol set decorations, then walks over to Jeff while everyone else looks on, dumbfounded~ 

"...yeah, here 'ya go, Jeff." 

"This IS indeed a hidden immunity idol.  All votes for <name> do not count.  I'll read off the votes..." 

<COLLECTIVE *GASP* FROM THE BENCHES>

• Love 3

I admit I wanted the bootlist to be right, mainly because I like knowing what happens.  Stephen shouldn't gloat, he sucks at this game.  That boot list said 'close to order', so who knows, Stephen/Kelly/Ciera could still be the next 3 to go.  I wouldn't be surprised if Stephen gets a sudden surge of confidence, thinking he can take control of this game, and gets himself ousted.  Hopefully because of Joe. 

• Love 3

I admit I wanted the bootlist to be right, mainly because I like knowing what happens.  Stephen shouldn't gloat, he sucks at this game.  That boot list said 'close to order', so who knows, Stephen/Kelly/Ciera could still be the next 3 to go.  I wouldn't be surprised if Stephen gets a sudden surge of confidence, thinking he can take control of this game, and gets himself ousted.  Hopefully because of Joe. 

I dunno if he would be gloating that much if he was next. Anything is possible though and Stephen is definitely not on the good list right now with the tribe. Abi saying to Savage you made the jury was priceless. 

• Love 2

I dunno if he would be gloating that much if he was next. Anything is possible though and Stephen is definitely not on the good list right now with the tribe. Abi saying to Savage you made the jury was priceless. 

It's better than he did last time at least.

Now, I'm actually nervous going into next week.  If it isn't someone not speculated to make the final 6, I'll say the bootlist is junk.  I'm still sort of holding out hope it's for real (though right now a Jeremy/Spencer/Tasha final 3 is kind of depressing to think about, after the play Kelley just made).  I do hope that Jeff was onto something when he mentioned the turn the season and game was taking after this week.

Edited by LadyChatts

It's better than he did last time at least.

Now, I'm actually nervous going into next week.  If it isn't someone not speculated to make the final 6, I'll say the bootlist is junk.  I'm still sort of holding out hope it's for real (though right now a Jeremy/Spencer/Tasha final 3 is kind of depressing to think about, after the play Kelley just made).  I do hope that Jeff was onto something when he mentioned the turn the season and game was taking after this week.

Kelley has been my pick for a while, but I can see how Jeremy would win as well. Kelley was all kinds of epic tonight and is getting all the right things shown. I still wouldn't count her out.

• Love 1

I would also include Savage on that list. Yeah, I know he doesn't leave for another 2.5 weeks, but if the bootlist were to go awry, he'd be on the shortlist of people who have a possibility to go. 

This is the closest guess to what happened tonight.  I wonder if there's an idol on the well cover. It reminds me of the idol on the rice container from Abi's season..

I pretty much love that there is a possibility that we've been BAMBOOZLED!!  I also pretty much hate that there is a possibility that we have been bamboozled.  So much fun!!!!  Shakes fist furiously in the air.......

Edited by pennben
  • Love 5

I'm still picking Stephen as next to go. This episode had so much foreshadowing for it not to come to a head next week. 

There's been a lot of foreshadowing to a Stephen boot every so often, so I've kind of given up thinking they are leading to something.  Stephen's probably the one obvious boot that will make it to the final 3!  I hope not, though, because I find him really annoying and a bit pathetic in his approach to this game.

• Love 1

Since Wigglesworth was actually shown talking before and after the reward challenge, she could possibly be the next boot (or one after that)  Tonight's episode made me think that by focusing on her being the rafting guru, losing the first challenge and then redeeming herself by being on the winning team tonight.  After not being smart enough to split the vote and getting any of the three ladies out, I'm sure there will be splitting from now on and Wiggs might just be on the wrong end of the vote, like she's been pretty much all season.

• Love 1

Since Wigglesworth was actually shown talking before and after the reward challenge, she could possibly be the next boot (or one after that)  Tonight's episode made me think that by focusing on her being the rafting guru, losing the first challenge and then redeeming herself by being on the winning team tonight.  After not being smart enough to split the vote and getting any of the three ladies out, I'm sure there will be splitting from now on and Wiggs might just be on the wrong end of the vote, like she's been pretty much all season.

That's the one downside I don't like to idols, is it makes people split the votes.  And while it may save the person that played the idol, if they split the votes tonight, Ciera likely would have gone, Kelley would have been bought 3 more days, and people may have just continued playing sheep to Savage and Jeremy.  I'm glad that, for whatever reason, no one did it.  But I thought all along that could be what does Kelly Wigles in.

Curious what the advantage is-a super idol?  Or is it the advantage that Dan won last season, where someone gets an extra vote.  I guess its better that Jeff makes them swim for it than having them playing rock-paper-scissors at auction to make it fair.  And another endurance challenge?  Snooze.

• Love 1
I pretty much love that there is a possibility that we've been BAMBOOZLED!!  I also pretty much hate that there is a possibility that we have been bamboozled.

The bootlist said this part of the game would only be close to the order, though. I won't consider myself bamboozled unless one of the f6 goes. If the f3 includes Kelley or Ciera, I'll be happy to be bamboozled. I really hope Stephen goes next, though. I don't mind him as a writer and Twitter personality, but I think he's a crap Survivor player, and it makes me uncomfortable to watch his whole alpha male issues.

• Love 3

Maybe I am grasping at straws because I am a Joe fan...but after the preview of the next episode about everyone looking for an idol makes me think about the other boot list that had Joe finding an idol. That being said, it seems like finding an idol is the only thing Joe can't do, so I am probably way off, but a girl can hope lol.

Edited by Sarahsmile416
  • Love 3

I'd be fine with Stephen going next. I like him, but his Tocantins game has always been overrated. He didn't get to the end because he was a mastermind, he got to the end because the dysfunctional Timbiras fell in love with JT. Stephen does understand the game, but he hasn't been able to translate that into his own gameplay. I'm just glad he outlasted Savage. Savage' s comments about Stephen being disgusting were over the line.

• Love 2

Maybe I am grasping at straws because I am a Joe fan...but after the preview of the next episode about everyone looking for an idol makes me think about the other boot list that had Joe finding an idol. That being said, it seems like finding an idol is the only thing Joe can't do, so I am probably way off, but a girl can hope lol.

It did say Savage was idoled out (by Jeremy, not Kelley) but that did interest me a little. 

Well, the newer, second spoiler list said it was 100% correct, so now it's 100% debunked. FIne by me, I don't want Joe anywhere near the end. I'd love it if Stephen got his way next week and booted Joe. He's boring.

But if Tasha does get to the end, and I do believe she does, the role of goat is all hers. She's the only one who didn't get to speak (at least that we were shown) in the TC tonight after being 'outed' as one of the top 4. Nothing from her tonight. Which kind of pisses me off, quite frankly. She might be a bitch, but so are some of the guys and they get plenty of THs and point of views at tribal.

Tonight was perfect for me - I was expecting Stephen, then I thought the list was a 'little' wrong and it was Ciera. So for it to be Savage? I jumped off my couch and cheered when I saw that first vote! I love those moments, they so very rarely happen. (But I still love being spoiled).

• Love 3

The person who had the most, or tied for the most, confessionals was booted next episode since Woo. I would hafta see Pressic to confirm but Stephen had the most confessionals this ep (all by his lonesome) which means he is on schedule to leave next.

I'd rather Stephen go over Joe first.  Just because Stephen is a tad too obsessed with getting out the golden boy.  However, if Joe does end up going before Stephen, I don't believe it will because Stephen had a hand in it-just that Joe finally lost immunity and was deemed too big of a threat.  Stephen would be another goat this season, because I don't see him having any shot at winning, and he'd probably be a mess at the FTC (with all the crying and whining he's done so far).  I'm hoping the original boot list does hold up, and that Stephen goes next.  Maybe Savage and Stephen's placements were swapped.

The only reason I'd want it to be wrong is it isn't my ideal final 3 anymore (Jeremy wins way too easy, Tasha's a goat, and Spencer is accused of riding coattails-I really think almost going home second scared him).  I'd much rather Wentworth sneak in there.  I also don't want to lose Ciera, Kelly Wigles, or Joe anytime soon.  In addition, it looks like a predictable pagonging. 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1