Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Spoiler Speculation: Anarchy In The USA

• Start Topic

It does look promising, which is always part of the mindfuck of this franchise. The trailers are usually pretty good, or at least good enough to make me think "hey I actually do want to see that." Then you watch the show. And remember that it's mostly all the cool stuff in the trailer but stretched out over a whole season instead of minute or two with an awful lot of talking and hand wringing over the Meaning Of It All in between.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, nodorothyparker said:

It does look promising, which is always part of the mindfuck of this franchise. The trailers are usually pretty good, or at least good enough to make me think "hey I actually do want to see that." Then you watch the show. And remember that it's mostly all the cool stuff in the trailer but stretched out over a whole season instead of minute or two with an awful lot of talking and hand wringing over the Meaning Of It All in between.

Sadly it’s so true , the prospect of more ‘Whinnying Ginny’ leaves me cold, never in the whole Walking Dead franchise has any Villain been more awful than nostril flaring Virginia 😪

• Love 1

Fear the Walking Dead: A Look at Season 6
The Walking Dead    Sep 25, 2020

The cast and creators preview what’s to come in the wake of the group submitting to Virginia’s rule. Fear the Walking Dead returns October 11 on AMC.

• Love 1

When it's handled well, I like the anthology format. The episodes following the fall of the prison in the mothership were some of my favorites of that series. I'd love to be able to say that about a season of FWD. Morgan's character absolutely needs a reboot, and if Alicia doesn't finally move on, just put a stake in her so the rest of us can move on at least.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, OoohMaggie said:

beardy guy is  presumably the leader of the spray paint people, who's trying to recruit Alicia as an ally against Virginia, alicia doesn't look too happy about that though, i suspect she's right not to be..

• Love 3
On 2/20/2021 at 11:43 AM, Haleth said:

Do when know when it's returning, something a little less vague than 2021?

Season 6b will premier on April 11th, it will may air a week earlier on AMC+.

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 1

Well I just watched the Daniel-centric ep on AMC+ and really liked it.  Rubén Blades and Colman Domingo both did really good work.  I have a feeling I'll be in the minority though!

• Love 2
On 4/26/2021 at 8:36 PM, maystone said:

I think I'm really going to like 6x11. And Teddy.

It's a weird-ass episode.  I admit I'm watching a bit distracted and will have to watch over.  Good zombie effects.!

On 4/29/2021 at 8:02 PM, raven said:

It's a weird-ass episode.  I admit I'm watching a bit distracted and will have to watch over.  Good zombie effects.!

I'm laughing at myself after watching the rest of the sneak peeks: I had thought Teddy was the walker-in-the-tree guy, and the Mole People were worshiping him. Ha! I should have figured that FTWD wouldn't get that whimsical.  Still the ep does look pretty trippy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, maystone said:

I'm laughing at myself after watching the rest of the sneak peeks: I had thought Teddy was the walker-in-the-tree guy, and the Mole People were worshiping him

If only I had any idea what you were talking about, I still haven’t managed to watch any part of S6 whatsoever, it’s getting really annoying 😪

• Love 1
On 5/1/2021 at 5:27 PM, OoohMaggie said:

If only I had any idea what you were talking about, I still haven’t managed to watch any part of S6 whatsoever, it’s getting really annoying 😪

Oh, no. I thought you were just a few weeks behind. I'm sorry.

• Love 1
(edited)

We get it when you do, it’s only available on one subscription channel though, which I’m not willing to join for one show. My usual viewing method hasn’t been available until recently but I do want to start at the beginning. I hope it isn’t a great disappointment when I do 🙄

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 1