Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Spoiler Speculation: Anarchy In The USA

• Start Topic

Since this is the spoiler thread, let me say that I just finished watching 7x15, and it is the biggest piece of crap FTWD has put out yet. It was interminable. The plot was ridiculous! I felt so sorry for every single actor. I mean I know they're getting paid, but . . . this is going to be on their permanent record! And the ending: all of a sudden we're into magical, miraculous thinking! I just can't. It's bad, guys.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, maystone said:

Since this is the spoiler thread, let me say that I just finished watching 7x15, and it is the biggest piece of crap FTWD has put out yet. It was interminable. The plot was ridiculous! I felt so sorry for every single actor. I mean I know they're getting paid, but . . . this is going to be on their permanent record! And the ending: all of a sudden we're into magical, miraculous thinking! I just can't. It's bad, guys.

I'm  watching now and for the first time of anything TWD related including The World Beyond ... I'm out. It's laughable. Like uncomfortable laughter when people make fun of themselves. 

Also have mercy do baby Morgan ever STFU 😂.  Should have named her Negan.

Edited by Boofish
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, maystone said:

Since this is the spoiler thread, let me say that I just finished watching 7x15, and it is the biggest piece of crap FTWD has put out yet.

I started to yesterday and just couldn't muster the interest. I'll watch it this week. Of course they left the Madison reveal for the last episode. Do they really believe it's going to bring back the audience? 

• Love 2

I admit I'm mostly intermittently hanging on at this point because I'm mildly curious to see how they bring her back after spending an entire first half of the rebooted season 4 showing us how she didn't make it. Even if part of me wonders what the point even is since Junkie Nick is dead, his killer is mostly dead, and Alicia with her go-go gadget zombie arm seems on her way off the canvas too.

But here's the trailer for 0716, which pretty much tells us.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Boofish said:

I'm  watching now and for the first time of anything TWD related including The World Beyond ... I'm out.

That’s some claim, although until Dead In The Water I believed World Beyond to be unsurpassable in its awfulness, I’ve got to watch this season, can’t believe I’m missing out on all the fun 😫

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

That’s some claim, although until Dead In The Water I believed World Beyond to be unsurpassable in its awfulness, I’ve got to watch this season, can’t believe I’m missing out on all the fun 😫

Like my favorite heroes of the original series, I'm just sort of over watching them get to an habitable place and literally burn it down. Now there are too many people I don't care anything about. They should have begged John Dorie to stay; he was the best thing about this show.

Edited by Boofish
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 5/22/2022 at 6:19 PM, maystone said:

let me say that I just finished watching 7x15, and it is the biggest piece of crap FTWD has put out yet. It was interminable. The plot was ridiculous!

Honestly, @maystone you're being generous. It was like a bad high school creative writing exercise. Such awful writing! 

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Superclam said:

Honestly, @maystone you're being generous. It was like a bad high school creative writing exercise. Such awful writing! 

I know! The whole Alicia-is-the-child thing was telegraphed immediately. The stupid bird - and I like birds. How many times did she faint? And how many times did they carry her pathetic ass back to the water? I mean is it just a short stroll because they did that back-and-forth multiple times over the course of a day. And then those end scenes at the raft(s)! Why was Alicia doing a Lady of Shalott thing, dying in her raft so everyone can say their terribly written farewells, only to have her end up staying - and miraculously cured. Complete with lipstick and mascara!

I can't bring myself to speak of Strand and of Colman Domingo's over-the-top acting. It's too sad on both counts.

• Love 1
(edited)

They could have done so much with Madisons head sticking out of the sand…………Obara Sand Snake and that ship’s captain spring to mind. 

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

They could have done so much with Madisons head sticking out of the sand…………Obara Sand Viper and that ship’s captain spring to mind. 

I was thinking Ted Danson in Creepshow. 

Anyway, there have been far worse episodes of this show, so this one was probably the best of the season. At least there was some dramatic tension & suspense. Still, they're setting up yet another group of evil baddies who are such baddies you can't even believe it. And they will defeat them, of course, with maybe a casualty or two if someone doesn't renew their contract. Stop me if you've heard this one before. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Alycia Debnam-Carey Says Goodbye to Fear the Walking Dead: "Time for Me to Move On"

“To my dearest @feartwd family, tonight marks the end of an extraordinary and life changing journey of playing Alicia Clark.

Where to begin…
I will never be able to fully express the kind of journey I have had working on @feartwd for so long. It has gifted me so much.

It has been the most extraordinary training ground as an actor where I've been given the chance to grow and learn. I've had the honour of working with so many inspiring and talented people. It provided new opportunities, such as directing and it has bonded me to such incredible fans that have supported me along the way.

It has been exciting, challenging, fun, hard and inspiring.

I was 21 when we began this crazy journey but now at 28, after 7 years and 100 episodes, I decided it was time for me to move on as an actor and as a person. As is the nature of our jobs I needed to seek out new challenges, new opportunities and carve out a new chapter for myself. I have been so lucky to be a part of something so awesome for so long but I hope you can understand and respect my choice to further expand and grow. I wouldn't be here without you all and I am so grateful.

I had a lot of conversations over the years with our showrunners @goldbergian and @andrewchambliss and I think we found a fitting way to conclude Alicia's story. It is beautiful, hopeful and elusive.

To the crews and casts from Los Angeles to Vancouver, Mexico to Texas, I am thankful for everything you've taught me. I love you all so much and I am so lucky to have had you all by my side. To the cast going forward, I'm so excited for what you will create next! And to my ride or dies who have been there with me every step of the way (you know who you are) I will be forever grateful to you.

It is bittersweet, but it is time.

Thank you for everything.

My love to you all.”

——————————————————————————-

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣  

Ooops, they were meant to be sad emojis……..honestly 

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/alycia-debnam-carey-exits-fear-the-walking-dead-season-7-goodbye-post-alicia-clark/

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 5/30/2022 at 5:59 AM, OoohMaggie said:

I had a lot of conversations over the years with our showrunners @goldbergian and @andrewchambliss and I think we found a fitting way to conclude Alicia's story. It is beautiful, hopeful and elusive.

Well I think your emojis are acurate for that part.🙂

• LOL 1

I stopped watching a couple years ago...  got bored with the show/ characters.  It was around the time that some new group turned up, lead by the actress who plays Ashley in "The Boys".  As soon as I saw her wearing that Australian(?) hat, I knew it was time for me to blow.

I saw that that the new season started today and I was shocked to see that Madison was listed in the cast.   Didn't she get killed in S5 or S6?  How the hell is she back on the show - what wacky storyline was created to bring her back?

Inside Line: Scoop on Fear TWD, Magnum ‘Save’ Outlook, Bosch, Homecoming, Doom Patrol, Gilded Age, Daniel Gillies’ New Gig and More!
BY MATT WEBB MITOVICH   OCTOBER 18, 2023 
https://tvline.com/lists/magnum-pi-cancelled-season-6-renewed-new-home-update/fear-the-walking-dead-final-episodes/ 

Any chance we’ll see Alicia again in the last episodes of Fear the Walking Dead? –Stephen
Whether Alycia Debnam-Carey will turn up again on AMC’s first Walking Dead spinoff remains unclear. But her character will certainly be foremost on the mind of mom Madison (Kim Dickens) after this Sunday’s midseason premiere sets her on a collision course with not only old pal Strand (Colman Domingo, making his first appearance all season) but old enemy Troy, whom she thought she’d killed way back in Season 3. And if you thought that with only six episodes left, the show would be done introducing new characters, you’ll want to think again; “Anton” folds in a couple of significant ones.

• Like 1