Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Spoiler Speculation: Anarchy In The USA

• Start Topic

(edited)

I like Maggie Grace. But, c'mon, the hair style takes me right out of the character and show. Think about it: How would one keep it so coiffed in a Zombie Apocalypse? Seriously. Look, I know it's not a super-serious point, but if I spend more time trying to figure that out that what's going on in the show, then the show loses.

Edited by SamBeckett
because hair and air are two different words
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I have been a fan of the Walking Dead world from the beginning. I have watched every episode of both stories. So far the new season of FTWD has been lack luster. I can't put my finger on the reason but so far none of the story lines have impressed me. Is it the writing? Is it the actors? Something has just gone dull.

(edited)

US5 E6,   (The Little Prince)

“Morgan struggles to keep a potential disaster at bay as Luciana works with the group to undertake a challenging task despite impossible odds; Sarah, Strand and Charlie are presented with a solution when an old friend appears.”

8F693298-2B3D-4BB9-A696-99F25DD9AC6C.jpeg

8505F35E-AEE0-404F-8804-C8D645F80355.jpeg

7185FF82-AD05-4F1C-B1FF-1F13DD41EE2A.jpeg

D2CE9E50-701E-4DBE-A626-36DE54A1E184.jpeg

C5C43E68-2175-438D-9FE7-C13756A9E8EA.jpeg

58B95FAC-EBCB-4CEB-9890-C6C60B394987.jpeg

38448894-F9F0-4349-8743-867E851B5228.jpeg

4BCF988A-FCBF-4945-91F4-825694BA8C5F.jpeg

593AE5F2-F401-4165-BCE5-6803E0443784.jpeg

Edited by OoohMaggie

S5 E7,

"Still Standing"

“Charlie and Strand try to get to safety; Dwight receives some assistance from Dorie on his mission; Morgan focuses her attention on the bigger goal; Alicia refuses to go down without a fight”

On 6/24/2019 at 8:53 AM, SamBeckett said:

I like Maggie Grace. But, c'mon, the hair style takes me right out of the character and show. Think about it: How would one keep it so coiffed in a Zombie Apocalypse? Seriously. Look, I know it's not a super-serious point, but if I spend more time trying to figure that out that what's going on in the show, then the show loses.

Ever since I first saw the Al character, I noticed her hair and hair style - a style that short and cut that precise would need regular visits to the hair salon.

Also, the helicopter lady from the one show has a bob - that would need some amount of attention from a hair dresser, unless she plans on growing it out.

• Love 1
(edited)

Charlie using the most basic trick in the book, which seems to have been universally forgotten, if only Strand had remembered he wouldn't have needed to wreck Daniel's engines' but hey.

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 1
On 7/8/2019 at 2:16 PM, DrNowsWeightScale said:

Ever since I first saw the Al character, I noticed her hair and hair style - a style that short and cut that precise would need regular visits to the hair salon.

Also, the helicopter lady from the one show has a bob - that would need some amount of attention from a hair dresser, unless she plans on growing it out.

As for helicopter lady, I imagine Evil Corp has barbers and hairdressers.

I had the same complaint about Carol during the first couple of seasons of The Walking Dead.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Speaking of hair (or lack thereof) I wonder how often Morgan shaves his head because he's always so neat.  I would think that would be the least of his concerns in the ZA.

• Love 2
(edited)

"Alicia, Morgan and Grace must race against the clock to buy Dwight and Dorie some time as they try to brave the elements; Sarah and Wendell receive help from an unexpected ally"

Yay! Max is back,

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, TWOPrefugee said:

Thanks for those OoohMaggie. The last of the tapes "Samora's made my eyes well up. Then again, Clark's tape just pissed me off. That's not journalism Al! You sacrificed his story for your own self interests.

You're welcome, I agree about Samora, she also had amazing green eyes, just like Maggie, you don't think you're being a little harsh on Al regarding Clarke?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, FishyJoe said:

Please don't tell me we have a female Negan and saviors all over again. I feel like screaming.

LOL, maybe they're the Texas chapter of Black Bart's Highwaymen from the main show  🐴

We're all thinking that even though she sounds like a good gal, she really isn't, but maybe that's a double bluff and she really is 🤔

Edited by OoohMaggie

And we desperately need your help to carry on with our good work, can YOU  give $100 today?  Every cent you can spare will enable us to buy more hats and more badges, help us today by calling now, YOUR call is important to us.

Call now (free)  1800-p-s-y-c-h-o-b-i-t-c-h,    thank you      Ginny

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, MrPissyPuppy said:

Girl cannot ride. 

She did seem to have a strange, faraway look on her face, I've heard that women can 'enjoy' riding a horse, but that mind of hers was definitely elsewhere!

Not only a great songwriter and guitarist, but The Who's Pete Townshend made a remarkably quick repair on Morgan's stick, nice to see he's keeping busy in retirement and not spending too much time on the internet 🙄

Edited by OoohMaggie

Fear the Walking Dead Season Five Finale Photos Reveal Serious Spoilers

Sept. 2019

Excerpt:

New photos from the Fear the Walking Dead Season 5 finale show the survivors gathered for what appears to be a wedding for John (Garret Dillahunt) and June (Jenna Elfman). The photos also reveal the survivors manage to successfully clear the new settlement reached in the final moments of last Sunday’s “Channel 5,” which ended with the convoy in poor spirits after realizing the place they sought to call their new home was overrun by the undead — a problem that is seemingly solved without the loss of any major characters.

... Al (Maggie Grace) naturally serves as videographer. Not pictured in the “wedding photos” is Strand (Colman Domingo), who is shown in other photos putting in work to fix up what is intended to be the survivors’ new base.

'FEAR THE WALKING DEAD' SEASON 5 EPISODE 16 SPOILERS: FINALE DEATH REVEALED

via Newsweek, a few excerpts:

Fear the Walking Dead Season 5 episode 16 is almost here, and the finale has major implications for the rest of the series. As usual, a post on The Spoiling Dead Fans forums recaps the whole episode in advance. Want to know which character is next to die? These SPOILERS reveal the answer.

....John and June get married using Dwight and Sherry's rings.

....At Humbug Gulch the situation is bad, as the location is totally overrun by walkers. Morgan asks for Ginny's help, and she offers it after gloating about how she controls the future.

She agrees to aid Morgan, but suggests all his group may not stay together when they're relocated. In particular, Grace is concerned Ginny will see her sickness and leave her to die.

She also tells Morgan that she and her coworker hooked up as the outbreak began. John and June also fear separation, because June doesn't want to revert to the woman she was before John.

...In the end, Grace is hauled off, leaving Morgan and Ginny alone. The two fight, and Morgan is shot in the tussle. During the altercation a radio call reveals that Grace is pregnant. Ginny leaves the wounded Morgan to die...

This is worse that Negan and Lucille. These people laid over without a fight. Even the French would be ashamed to surrender so easily.

Their oil refinery was taken, and they didn't even seem to consider that their stupid town would be taken. These people don't deserve to survive. 

• Love 1

Maybe, just maybe — though unlikely — TPTB has clued in to what the rest of the world has seemingly clued into: Morgan (no offense to the actor) sucks as a leader; there are too many characters; and there is no real baddie. Maybe, just maybe, TPTB will do something about one or all of those (and others). Hopefully, though it’s unlikely, they won’t screw it up as they have the last few times.

Interestingly, one critic out there recently wished TPTB would give us what was originally promised — the early days of the apocalypse. I’d sign up for that.

• Love 2