Type keyword(s) to search

7 Little Johnstons - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Brice said he was staying with Liz at Trent’s.  I wondered why he didn’t say he was living with Liz rather than staying which made it sound more temporary.  I am still confused as to whether or not they are actually 100% back together.   

I think Anna was just there to take part in the “it’s time” drill.  I can’t imagine why she would leave her house and dogs to come back there and live.  She has done very well for herself.

• Like 2

Anna 100% is not living there. Brice seems to be, and his parents live just a few minutes away so he's basically a neighbor if he's not officially living there. 

I finally finished watching last week's episode last night. Why in the world are they encouraging Alex to talk about marrying Allie before they even graduate high school? I hope her parents are shutting that shit down. Amber's encouraging him to be a stage 5 clinger/stalker when they really break up. 

As for last night's episode, I'm sorry, but who the hell has a themed 18th birthday party like a 6 year old? Good thing the twins parents obviously are thinking we have twins, college is expensive and send them to film, or Alex wouldn't have had anyone at his "party". Allie seems way over him. The explosions to say goodbye were just beyond stupid. 

Edited by Fostersmom
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1