Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E14: Spend – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

That's it. Ricktator time.  Take over the ASZholes town and kill them all. I don't even care. 

He's so pathetic at this point, spending day and night sniffing around a married woman, I doubt he'd be any better.

• Love 2

That was one of the most horrible things I've seen on this show. RIP, Noah.

Given what the Walkers did to his face, I'm not sure I'd phrase any condolences quite that way.  

Edited by Maverick
  • Love 1

He's so pathetic at this point, spending day and night sniffing around a married woman, I doubt he'd be any better.

I would say Carol needs to take over but she's scary and totally disconnected. Eh Carol takes over and Rick can be her conscience
  • Love 1

I'm only half joking. I really liked Noah and thought he had tons of potential.

I should have known when they gave him a notebook to write down everything he learned.

His one and only entry: Don't trust Alexandrians.

• Love 3

This whole Rick/Jessie/Pete clusterfuck is just moving way too fast for me. I'm not buying it one bit. Nor do I buy the abuse angle TPTB are trying to spoon-feed me.

Moving fast? Wow. I haven't seen anything except a few conversations.

• Love 2

Well. He wasn't exactly sniffing around her.  But this is one of HIS people that was outright killed because he was abandoned.  AFAIK, Rick has never left anyone behind that didn't want to be left behind.  So I see the snark but Rick won't put up with that shit. No way. No how.

• Love 4

I would say Carol needs to take over but she's scary and totally disconnected. Eh Carol takes over and Rick can be her conscience

They're both mostly focused on their own problems, which I get (with Carol more than him), but it really isn't leadership.