Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E13: The Final Skeleton

• Start Topic

Jason's dad seems as fake and sleezy as he is....More so. His "You sound strong, like me."...Eww, not the thing to say to the kid you left.

Also Jason is going to be a great father, "Your mom kisses your booboo, your dad tells you to get up"...Nice gender norms there.

Jason was so excited for therapy. He loves hearing himself talk, so why not?

Yes Bruno, you don't need therapy. You're TOTALLY normal.

One thing about this season, so many people felt fake; especially Madison and Jason. I always felt like they were performing for the cameras. I felt like ZERO connection to anyone this cast. IT was the first time i've watched Real World for a full season in a long time and it's so sad what this show has become. Even when it was wild, you still felt connected to the cast but I feel nothing. And I don't even feel like this cast is connected. Like Madison helped make Vi a better person? I dont't remember seeing that at all, save for a two minute end tag at the end of their fight episode.

But yeah, what a terrible show this is. The connections between cast members isn't even there anymore.

Edited by XtremeOne1
  • Love 4

So apparently

Bruno is dating Ashely from Back to San Diego not sure if there is a reunion.

Good fo Carla!  She's to smart for that trainwreck of a human being.

I doubt there will be a reunion. What happened with this cast that they need to talk more about?

I doubt there will be a reunion. What happened with this cast that they need to talk more about?

Oh I meant it more because if there is one what I posted would be consider a spoiler. I actually am curious if Tony/Madison are still together.

Oh I meant it more because if there is one what I posted would be consider a spoiler. I actually am curious if Tony/Madison are still together.

They  could be but I could also be he cheated on her fifteen times since.

Looks like it's just a Challenge repeat next season. Guess twitter will be the way to figure out what these human messes are up....or if they're alive.

Edited by XtremeOne1

Looks like it's just a Challenge repeat next season. Guess twitter will be the way to figure out what these human messes are up....or if they're alive.

True. I guess I'll be looking out for interviews to see how some of them feel how they came across looks like Bruno has no apologies for his behavior no surprise.

Remind me never to piss off Nicole. Ever. Also: how smart was it to bring in Jason's dad after he got physical with Nicole? Given his state of mind, I would have expected him to just snap. BMP took a risk, and not a good one.

So . . .  no reunion? No "Shit They Should Have Shown" episode? Probably for the best. It would be sad if this was the group that killed the franchise, but I think it would be oddly fitting.

I appreciate that Bruno was horrible and lacked social skills til the very end. Why the fuck did he want to be on the Real World in the first place?  Why would you wanna be a homebody but with 7 cameramen in your face.

• Love 2

I was thoroughly disappointed by this episode.  Nicole should have been championed for making the choice she did when someone got abusive with her, but instead she was constantly asked to defend her feelings and actions.  I absolutely believe that Jason is sorry for what he did, but that doesn't take back what he did and Nicole shouldn't have to forgive and forget.  

God.....Jason's bio dad is such a skeeve.  I was so hoping that whenever he was trying to say something about how Jason is strong like him that Jason would say something about how anything he got in life was from his mother who raised him and not the sperm donor.  Also, Jason is nicer than I am.  

Bruno is such a waste.  He should have just left the house if he had such disdain for it.  But then again, he probably didn't have disdain for the paychecks for staying.  

I respect Nicole for making her decision, but it was still tough for me to watch because I felt her and Jason really had a good thing going. I wanted to see them work things out but again, I can't knock Nicole for cutting things off. I wish we would've been shown a better shot of the altercation though. Also, I don't want to go all "boards on boards" but I have heard a number of opinions that are actually down on Nicole for her role in this situation.

As for Jason's "father", yeah I didn't see enough contrition for my liking. He seemed like quite the slickster. Maybe the reason Jason was relatively restrained was because he just came off that situation with Nicole and didn't want to pop off again.

Like I said before, Violetta looked a lot better by simply staying out of things. Still don't love her, but maybe she really did learn something.

Here is the problem I have with Nicole.......she was always so quick to be "one of they guys", an alpha member of the Wolfpack...she always inserted herself into the middle of any confrontation like a big burly bouncer, to the point of chasing aggressors down to confront them. Then when aggression was shown towards her?  Once the dust settled? All of a sudden she is a helpless little girl.  Do I agree with Jason?? Hell no!!  He was wrong (and drunk).  But Nicole tried so hard to be a masculine force to be reckoned with.  Talk about throwing out mixed messages. She went from one of the guys, sucking face with random females, inserting herself into the middle of fights -  to kissing a guy and acting like a little girl.  Choose a side and stick with it and if not?  Maybe see the other side like you demand of others.

Edited by KYBlonde
  • Love 7

That was hard to watch (Nicole and Jason) because I could see how hurt Nicole was. Her emotions in the diary room broke my heart. But, at the same time, I thought Bruno was 10x scarier, 100x scarier with Sylvia in the van. And Nicole chased after him, even defended him.

When Nicole got up in Jason's face like that, well that felt scary and provoking too.  I don't agree with what Jason did AT ALL. No one has the right to lay hands on another person.  But, maybe sometimes she was putting herself in unsafe situations by trying to "help" or stand up for herself. She said she never thought it would happen to her. Sometimes, you have to leave things alone until people cool down, even if everyone should stay cool to begin with.

It also seemed to prove that Nicole was being a little biased; defending Bruno, yet when it happened to her, Jason was dead to her.  Bruno was sober, and freaking crazy scary at nothing. Jason was drunk and angry, and then seriously repentive.   I guess if you are going to forgive one, Jason seems to be the more obvious choice.

Just my 2 cents. I hate commenting on stuff like this, because everyone's opinion can be so different. 

Edited by SunshineOnMe
  • Love 10

Well IMO, Jason should have been both evicted and arrested. The camera is on them the whole time, then suddenly cuts away just as he throws her across the room? It is disgusting to me that he was allowed to get away with it because they'd already booked his douchey dad for the *big* skeleton.

• Love 4

What a fitting, depressing ending to a depressing season. I had mixed feelings about the Nicole/ Jason fight as well. It seems like Nicole thought she got a free pass from all the disrespect that the guys showed the women because she was part of the stupid wolf pack. Of course that's no excuse for Jason's behavior at all and I think he should have been tossed out for what he did. But then we would have missed the weird reunion with his father. Most people I know who were raised without fathers would know their father when he walked into the room. The fact that Jason had no idea at all who he was broke my heart a little. Their total lack of a relationship explained a lot of his anger, I guess. I don't know if they will do another RW but I think I'm done with it. All the violence and the screaming with little to no consequence or growth was unpleasant watch, although I guess Violetta did learn some stuff. Who would have thunk that??!

• Love 4

That was hard to watch (Nicole and Jason) because I could see how hurt Nicole was. Her emotions in the diary room broke my heart. But, at the same time, I thought Bruno was 10x scarier, 100x scarier with Sylvia in the van. And Nicole chased after him, even defended him.

When Nicole got up in Jason's face like that, well that felt scary and provoking too.  I don't agree with what Jason did AT ALL. No one has the right to lay hands on another person.  But, maybe sometimes she was putting herself in unsafe situations by trying to "help" or stand up for herself. She said she never thought it would happen to her. Sometimes, you have to leave things alone until people cool down, even if everyone should stay cool to begin with.

It also seemed to prove that Nicole was being a little biased; defending Bruno, yet when it happened to her, Jason was dead to her.  Bruno was sober, and freaking crazy scary at nothing. Jason was drunk and angry, and then seriously repentive.   I guess if you are going to forgive one, Jason seems to be the more obvious choice.

Just my 2 cents. I hate commenting on stuff like this, because everyone's opinion can be so different. 

Bruno didn't put his hands on anyone, Jason did.  It's a totally different animal when someone takes an intense argument and turns it into an assault.  From the description (since we saw little to nothing), he lifted her up and slammed her into the wall.  

• Love 1

When I read the recap Sara(h?) said something I thought was so accurate. She said not only was Nicole hurt that it happened to her, but even more that it COULD.  EMTs are strong by trade, and Nicole is clearly a fit girl, who has been able to keep up and calm down all the men.  To find out that Jason could easily yoke her up probably shocked the hell out of her.

• Love 6

Fuck Jason's father. Asshole can't be in his son's life until there's a TV appearance to be made. Fuck that. And then watching him try to get Jason to say that it wasn't a big deal as disgusting. I wish Jason refused to engage with his famewhore ass.

The argument between Nicole and Jason made me sad. Why did Jason put hands on her? I don't care how much of a "guy's girl" a woman is, you don't put hands on her. Or anyone, but in this case.we're talking about male-female violence. I don't blame Nicole for not forgiving him, and Jason seemed to understand. I really wish/hope there's a reunion because I want to know if the situation has changed.

• Love 1

Fucking MTV. Convinced this show might actually be getting canceled. Why? Because never in 30 seasons has a cast needed a reunion show or a "Shit They Should Have Shown" more than this one. Jason and Nicole? Bruno and the rest of the cast? Jason and his father? Violetta and her demons? Tony and Madison? Never has more questions needed to be answered. There aren't a lot of shows in the history of television that have run 30 seasons. If this truly is the end of the road, this show -- no matter how much it does or doesn't resemble itself anymore -- deserves better than to be burned off and swept under the rug. I'm pissed.

Edited by Bob Sambob
  • Love 5

Before tuning into Skeletons, I hadn't watched a season since Brooklyn. I'm not surprised that the show is coming to an end but The Real World put MTV on the map. It's an institution. I expected the show to end with a bang. Maybe a 30 years of RW special with a big ol' reunion and some 'where are they now' specials. But dropping off without so much as a reunion special? Something's off MTV.

• Love 2

Before tuning into Skeletons, I hadn't watched a season since Brooklyn. I'm not surprised that the show is coming to an end but The Real World put MTV on the map. It's an institution. I expected the show to end with a bang. Maybe a 30 years of RW special with a big ol' reunion and some 'where are they now' specials. But dropping off without so much as a reunion special? Something's off MTV.

Exactly.

This season is nothing special, but EVERY season has had its own reunion since Chicago (Season 11) in 2002. The first four seasons (N.Y. thru London) had the original Real World Reunion in 1995; the next four seasons (Miami thru Hawaii) had Real World Reunion 2000. Can't remember if original New Orleans had its own reunion (I think it did), but even if it didn't, that cast was part of the 10th Anniversary Special (Melissa co-hosted it). As far as I can tell, the ONLY season that never had a reunion -- before this one -- was Back to New York (Season 10) in 2001. That's it. And like I said earlier, never has a season needed some sort of closure for the fans more than this one.

Edited by Bob Sambob
  • Love 1

Can't remember if original New Orleans had its own reunion (I think it did), but even if it didn't, that cast was part of the 10th Anniversary Special (Melissa co-hosted it).

They did Rachel from San Fran and Nathan from Seattle co-hosted.

Here is the problem I have with Nicole.......she was always so quick to be "one of they guys", an alpha member of the Wolfpack...she always inserted herself into the middle of any confrontation like a big burly bouncer, to the point of chasing aggressors down to confront them. Then when aggression was shown towards her?  Once the dust settled? All of a sudden she is a helpless little girl.  Do I agree with Jason?? Hell no!!  He was wrong (and drunk).  But Nicole tried so hard to be a masculine force to be reckoned with.  Talk about throwing out mixed messages. She went from one of the guys, sucking face with random females, inserting herself into the middle of fights -  to kissing a guy and acting like a little girl.  Choose a side and stick with it and if not?  Maybe see the other side like you demand of others.

I agree with this 100%.   While I don't agree you should put your hands on anyone.... if you want to act like one of the guys well then you're going to be treated like one of the guys.  And she also got in Jason's face.  He was ranting and raving upstairs and she went after him to shut him up. 

Sylvia tried to rip off Madison's head and they left being best buds. 

• Love 2

Sylvia tried to rip off Madison's head and they left being best buds. 

Do we really want to use Madison as an example of how to deal with conflict and when people inflict violence upon another person?  The girl is a DOORMAT.  She just doesn't have low self esteem, she has negative self esteem.  

• Love 2

Do we really want to use Madison as an example of how to deal with conflict and when people inflict violence upon another person?  The girl is a DOORMAT.  She just doesn't have low self esteem, she has negative self esteem.  

I'm just saying the girls got real physical with her lots of times and Nicole had no issue with that. 

We didn't get to see what Jason did to Nicole but we did get to watch Sylvia nearly body slam Madison to the ground AND admit that she fully planned to kill her.  

I did have to laugh when Violetta said that this was the best season ever.  

I admit I fully enjoyed last season and was hoping for more of the same this season but this season was pretty freaking lame. 

• Love 1

I didn't mind this season too much, though I have to say the skeletons really varied in terms of how significant they were. I mean, Sylvia's boss versus Jason's father? However, I think the structure of bringing them in over time worked better than the exes just because it didn't totally disrupt everyone in the house, so the original castmembers still got to bond and interact.

That said, the ending was sad. I totally understand and respect Nicole's point of view, but it was sad to see a friendship end between two of the more likeable castmembers. And I too would like to see a reunion to see if they have reestablished any part of their friendship and yes, to get an update on Bubbles and Tony.

Yeah, this was a difficult situation. Everything you could say on both sides of the Jason/Nicole fight have been exhibited throughout the season. Not there is one side totally. I think everyone will agree that Jason is wrong. But, all season, you've had people jumping each others faces, assaulting each other, degrading each other, coming this close to fight (whether it be female/female, male/female or male/male) while not actually going there. People going at each other and just making up the next day. Like it's just crazy. There was going to be a point where you things just go too far. As, I've said before, I'm tired of the "you never put your hands on a woman" crap. Keep your hands to yourself period. I would be just as upset if Nicole hauled off and slugged Jason. Violence is not the answer.

At the end of the day, these people drink too damn much. They are pretty much all emotional drunks and don't know when to walk the fuck away. Jason should have shut fuck up and went to sleep before he got that damn angry. Nicole should have just let the man be. There was nothing that was going to be solved that night anyway. Just sleep it off and shut up already. It's why I don't miss going out and getting drunk and partying anymore. I'm only 32 now (not even in a relationship or a father) but I just have no interest in it anymore. None of it sounds appealing to me. You also get stupid fights like this. If they do return, they need ration what these people have to drink.

I heard a rumor that they extended the length of the season instead of using the one extra episode they would have for a reunion. I don't know why they would do that in any way. There was plenty of fat that could have been cut this season to have one less episode and reunion at the end. And, reality shows need some sort of reunion these days. That's the way it works now.

At the end of the day, these people drink too damn much.

Agreed -- and they're given nothing else to do except nebulously "be on the computer." To a point I felt Bruno with being over it going out to clubs -- this old lady still likes to go out for a tipple now and then, but the club, hail no -- because their social choices are so binary: the club or nothing. Of course, he would be so Bruno about it that I hated being on his side, but still.

• Love 1

I don't think going to clubs is necessarily something that the cast members in reality shows choose first.

Producers have to get permission to film at clubs ahead of time so they probably say you can go to one of these clubs, because we can take cameras in there.

They've also got some arrangement with Subway because RW cast have been going there for several seasons now.  Unless it was free and the producers wanted them to go there, Subway probably wouldn't be their first choice, unless they had little money.

The surprising thing is that the producers let Bruno not join in that group activity.  Maybe if he chose to go somewhere where the cameras couldn't follow, they wouldn't let him.

Agreed -- and they're given nothing else to do except nebulously "be on the computer." To a point I felt Bruno with being over it going out to clubs -- this old lady still likes to go out for a tipple now and then, but the club, hail no -- because their social choices are so binary: the club or nothing. Of course, he would be so Bruno about it that I hated being on his side, but still.

I get it in general, but not going out the day your brother comes to visit OR the last night? Bitch move, that.

Nobody celebrates the end of the Real World with monopoly, or whatever he does with his time.

Nobody celebrates the end of the Real World with monopoly, or whatever he does with his time.

Chris and Tonya from RW Chicago  celebrated by going to the gym which I always thought was super weird you can go to the gym anytime of day!

I'm kind of scared of what the twist will be next season. Maybe they'll put together people who donated organs with the people they donated to? And the doners can scream at the donees about drinking or smoking (with their shiny new livers/lungs)? Or, they'll force everyone to trade a kidney with another roomie?

Don't know why my mind is combining modern medical science with the Real World...

• Love 2

They had a gimmick but looks like Jason liked reuniting with his biological father and his mother didn't seem to mind either.

Maybe it won't last, no more than Bruno's reconciliation with his brother or Madison with her half-sister.

It looked genuine -- as genuine as TV will allow.

But MTV probably wants volatile personalities like the previous season, which creates more drama and better ratings.

I'm kind of scared of what the twist will be next season. Maybe they'll put together people who donated organs with the people they donated to? And the doners can scream at the donees about drinking or smoking (with their shiny new livers/lungs)? Or, they'll force everyone to trade a kidney with another roomie?

Don't know why my mind is combining modern medical science with the Real World...

Doesn't being an organ donor imply that you're dead?

If they really need a new twist for XXXI I think they should try to go back to basics. Maybe bring back the same people from previous seasons. I'd like to see them cram all of the old and new Las Vegas/San Diego seasons but that would probably just end up being like The Challenge but without prize money.

If the only thing they are going to do is go to clubs, drink, fight, and fuck why do they bother changing cities or even changing houses? Get a cheap warehouse near a bunch of bars in LA, make all of the furniture built-in or out of concrete or other unbreakable materials and let these freaks go. Seriously, they were in Chicago, there is so much to do there and if they just went outside and did it they would be having too much fun to get into fights Constantly. These past several seasons have just been a blur of bad behavior, I don't feel we are seeing anyone "real" until we watch the "Shit We Should Have Shown" shows, those have become my favorite because they show more real feelings and emotions than we ever see in any of the regular season.

How was it that the cameras seem to have every angle of Nicole and Jason's fight right up until it becomes physical? I wonder why they chose not to show us that footage? They showed other physical altercations in this season so it seems odd they would censor this one.

Jason and his dad, ugh, that was just weird and awful. What does Jason think "being there" for his child means? He keeps saying that, but I don't think he knows what it means. Being there for real means being there to change diapers, give baths, and deal with tantrums, Jason's brand of being there will probably mean buying a few toys, and attending a few birthdays. Really not much different than not showing up until your child is an adult and on TV in the grand scheme of things. He didn't even flinch when his father asked him if he had any children and he had to answer that his new born child was living in another state and he had only seen it once since it was born.

• Love 2

Honestly, if Jason is just "being there" 6 times a year or so? That's progress in my opinion. And his sperm donor should have choked on some of his words. And Jason should have fired right back with, " yeah. Thanks to my mom."

Nicole. I have many thoughts of her but the main one is; if you want to act like a man, fine. But you can't fall back on "I'm a girl" when the masculine thing isn't working out for you. Jump into a drunk, pissed off, person's face and expect to be treated like a lady? No. That doesn't work like that. Bow up to a person, expect to get bowed up back. I don't care what plumbing either person has. You just don't do it. And if you do, you chose it and the consequences that come with it.

• Love 3

Honestly, if Jason is just "being there" 6 times a year or so? That's progress in my opinion. And his sperm donor should have choked on some of his words. And Jason should have fired right back with, " yeah. Thanks to my mom."

Nicole. I have many thoughts of her but the main one is; if you want to act like a man, fine. But you can't fall back on "I'm a girl" when the masculine thing isn't working out for you. Jump into a drunk, pissed off, person's face and expect to be treated like a lady? No. That doesn't work like that. Bow up to a person, expect to get bowed up back. I don't care what plumbing either person has. You just don't do it. And if you do, you chose it and the consequences that come with it.

So yeah. That's the thing that's hard to reconcile. I get why she's hurt, but she positioned herself, basically from the beginning as One of The Guys. Guys fight all the time and get over it the next day.

I kind of need a reunion just to see where her head is at these days. More and more I think that incident really fucked with how she viewed herself.

• Love 2

Wow! What a lame finale! But I guess it was a fitting end to a horrible season. I'm just glad it's over. All of these people ended up being vile. Why did the cameras turn away when Jason threw Nicole against the wall? This is supposedly The Real World, and domestic violence is unfortunately a part of The Real World. They had no trouble showing Sylvia pull Madison down by the throat from behind. Heck, they even made the group watch the footage of that fight the next day. They also had no trouble showing Stephen bitch slap Irene during the Seattle season, and there have been countless incidents of violence they have shown. It must've been so bad that didn't want evidence in the event of a criminal prosecution. Maybe they didn't show it to protect Jason because this would've been on YouTube for eternity for his daughter to see in 10 years.

If there's been a recurring theme this season for me, it has been that people on this show aren't accountable for their actions. Group therapy? Are you freaking kidding me? Try an eviction and a couple of nights in jail. The fact that this isn't even being discussed as a possibility is appalling. Forget Nicole and Jason's friendship. Jason should be dead to her. I want to see Jason punished for what he did. Yes, he has to live with a burden and might have lost a friendship, but there was no real punishment as there wasn't with Tony for taking the bottle, Sylvia for attacking Madison (and would've killed her), or Bruno for defacing property in the house during one of his roid rage incidents. The Real World, my ass. In my real world there are consequences for these actions. This is why this show might be coming to an end as well. It's just not real anymore. I suppose it never was, but it just keeps getting less real.

Nicole is not innocent here either. There's absolutely no excuse for Jason hitting a woman, BUT how many times have we seen her get in the face of angry dudes this season? She shouldn't have done that either. I'm sure she has done it many times in real life as well under her belief that guys can't hit girls. Well, some guys like Jason do hit girls. And that's what shocked her the most. She didn't think being physically assaulted by a guy was even a possibility, and it absolutely stunned her that it was one of her fellow wolfpack members doing it.

Jason's dad irked me, but there was no way that meeting was going to go well. His dad meeting Jason for the first time on TV just makes him look like a fame whore. Why he couldn't have reached out prior to that is beyond me. Maybe BMP hooked it up. I think it's interesting that they both had unplanned children with women they had no interesting in being with. It was hilarious when his dad said something like "you have my good character" just after Jason had just slammed Nicole into a wall. Jason articulated his feelings really well, and I thought it was a great zing when he said "I want to be the opposite of you." His dad was an asshole for saying, "I'm here now and that's all that matters." No, no, no. You should've been there throughout his life. You can't mend those fences now. Jason has definitely struggled throughout his life due to the absence of his father and for his dad to come in there and say that's it's all good now is ridiculous. Yet it's cool that Jason finally got to meet him and say some things he's always wanted to say. It was a powerful moment, albeit contrived for television.

I was going to do final power rankings for the cast, but they're all just so vile that I found it to be an impossible task. But here's some final comments to the cast:

Madison-Stop being such a doormat. You deserve better than Tony, and you need to respect yourself for the beautiful person you could be. Good luck with your sobriety.

Tony-You are white trash, so own it and grow up. Stop playing games with women's hearts and then playing the victim when they call you on your shit. And you might want to hide the knives when you inevitably cheat on Madison. Because you and everyone else knows you will.

Violetta aka Viletta-You are possibly the lamest cast member on the lamest season of The Real World, so take a bow. There was too much of you and your alterego, Claryse, early in the season. Then once it was discovered that your skeletons were based on Instagram beef, you faded quickly into oblivion. BYEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Sylvia-I loved you early in the season. I thought you were the mature and responsible one and applauded you for calling others on their bullshit. And then you almost killed Madison and showed your true colors as the rage monster you really are. I wouldn't be surprised if you kill your boss when you get home.

Jason-Best of luck with fatherhood. Your dad set the bar really low for you, so don't screw it up. And please don't hit any more women. You're better than that. You can be a cool guy when you're not being a drunk loser.

Nicole-You were cool, but stop getting in drunk people's faces. You allegedly had more hookups than anybody in the house, but we really didn't see any of them other than to get Zach to pay for Tony's stolen bottle. I look forward to seeing you kick ass on future Challenges. An alpha female is needed badly on that show.

Bruno-I'm not sure why you were even on the show. You were set in your ways and open to nothing. I can understand not wanting to associate with your lame roommates, but you seemed to think you were above them and The Real World when you're actually one of the biggest scumbags this show has ever spawned. You need anger management ASAP. Good luck with Carla who I'm sure has run away by now.

I really hope The Real World doesn't end with this crapfest. Although the show sucks now, it is the granddaddy of reality TV and deserves to go out with a bang.

Edited by jmonkey

I hope it doesn't end here, either. I still have season 1 and 3 on my DVR because I've been watching from the start with my sister. (Who has since passed so...)

My guess about not showing Jason pick Nicole up is because he didn't pin her to a wall. When the camera cut away, they were on the interior balcony area. I suspect he picked her up there and was damn lucky he didn't drop her off. It's the only reason I can think of for not showing it. They have shown almost everything else.

Plus, I think if he just "jacked her up", she would have forgiven him. He scared her to her core. And I think that balcony/walkway had something to do with it.

Edited by MissMel

I don't think so. If their contracts are anything like "real housewives" contracts, it's already a done deal. You can't sue them and they can't sue you. Now the county with jurisdiction can step in, but that's not very likely, considering.

Which makes me wonder why an EMT did not call for help and production did not show the assault. I know they have but this time, they didn't. It had to be scary and severely violent. If it wasn't, we would have seen it. And if it was just "a screw up" Nicole would have brushed it off. She didn't. And she makes a point of it. Something scary happened there.

That's my theory, anyway. And I believe Nicole wants to never see Jason again and is hurting by that feeling. Something big happened. I don't know what but, it was huge. And it scared her to her core.

I also what pushed it over the edge to being "too bad" for MTV to show.  I think of the Portland season when they showed any and everything that Nia did including her plan to lure one of her fellow cast members out to be jumped by a guy until the guy backed out at the last minute.  If that and all the other violence that MTV has only too happily shown to us, what the crap could have happened that the camera has to cut away and not show it??  And of course we get no reunion show to at least have people ask the question.

• Love 1