Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers & Speculation: Running Hot & Cold

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Proteus said:

The Kaupe that was running around the Time Bureau last episode.

Darien Martin played the Kaupe and this is what he looks like outside the Kaupe makeup:

MV5BOWE3YjQ2MGMtYjI5YS00OWZjLWJhZWItOTBi

So, I don't know about love, but I could totally see some lust on her part.  Poor Gary.

• Love 1
On November 24, 2018 at 10:43 AM, johntfs said:

Darien Martin played the Kaupe and this is what he looks like outside the Kaupe makeup:

MV5BOWE3YjQ2MGMtYjI5YS00OWZjLWJhZWItOTBi

So, I don't know about love, but I could totally see some lust on her part.  Poor Gary.

I hope Mona likes Gary. The guy needs a break and seems in to her so I hope she not into the Kaupe.

I like that Sara will hate Hank because of how he treats Ava. Interesting that Zari will catch on that somethings not right with the Time Bureau:

https://tvline.com/2018/11/25/legends-of-tomorrow-spoilers-season-4-episode-6-nate-charlie-meet/

Elsewhere in the episode, Nate’s dad Hank (guest star Tom Wilson) questions the spending habits of the Legends, so his son invites him aboard the Waverider for the team’s latest mission to 1920s Paris. But not everyone is happy to have “the money guy” along for the ride.

“Sara hates Hank, because Hank… is not very nice to Ava,” Caity Lotz, who plays the Waverider’s captain, explained. “Ava follows the rules and the hierarchy, and Sara does not care about that.”

The time travelers may have even more reason to hate Hank after his mysterious Project Hades agenda is revealed. “Just wait until you find out what his real intentions are!” Lotz teased with a laugh.

Whatever Hank has in the works, it will set off alarm bells for Zari, who is “wary of the Time Bureau,” Tala Ashe said. “As time goes on, she’s going to be one of the people who’s suspicious of the shady things that may be happening there, and she’s very much willing to go and try to figure out what’s going on there. She’s always going to, I think, rub up against authority on a certain level.”

Edited by Proteus
  • Love 1

In depth Matt Ryan interview from the set visit. I wonder who the maybe love interest might be for Constantine:

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/matt-ryan-explains-how-constantine-confronts-his-dark-past-and-old-shows-in-legends-of

Caity & Brandon preview two part mid season finale:

https://comicbook.com/dc/2018/11/27/the-legends-of-tomorrow-cast-teases-a-two-part-midseason-finale/

Edited by Proteus
  • Love 2

From Matt’s Inside Line:

Will Legends of Tomorrow‘s Sara ever mention her father’s death, even if it’s just one comment? –This Is B
Thus far not yet during Season 4, though Caity Lotz says, “It’s something I think that could come back at any time because, obviously, that’s something that will affect your whole life…. There’s so much to do in this season and in this world, and with so many characters…. It’s hard to fit it all in there, but I’d like to.”

What can we expect from Legends of Tomorrow‘s Mona? –Derrick
As suggested in this past Monday’s episode, “She gets very involved in a lot of the action,” says new series regular Ramona Young. “And she may or may not even start developing feelings for one of the captives….”

I’m seeing pics on Tumblr of Ava, Sara, and Gideon in what is assumed to be “Legends of To-Meow-Meow”, but I can’t find links (supposedly they’re from Twitter?).  Anyone know where they’re coming from?

Never mind - they’re the official episode photos.  I didn’t realize they were out yet, but I should have thought to check. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by Starfish35

Are they evil Charlie's Angels. Lol. 

What did Constantine and Zari screw up that Gideon exists in a girl spy/assassin group with Sara and Ava. 

I'm even more excited for Legends mid season finale then I am for the Arrowverse crossover. 

• Love 2

They’re the official episode photos - I didn’t realize they were out yet, since the “Hell No, Dolly” photos were just released a couple of days ago.  Anyway, I’ve posted them in the Media thread.

The episode title of #413 is “Egg McGuffin”, (Source) filming now.  

A0FC34AB-7665-40C5-A27C-F3C93C753690.jpeg

• Love 2

From Matt’s Inside Line:

Will one of the Legends of Tomorrow be the Big Bad this season? — Derrick
Here’s what I can tell you. Or, more accurately, what Maisie Richardson-Sellers can tell you. “[Season 4’s Big Bad] is completely unexpected. Everything you would assume, it’s the opposite. And I think that’s fantastic,” Charlie’s portrayer teases. “This is the first year where we’ve shot almost half a [season], and only now is the Big Bad beginning to come in.” OK, but who/what is it…? “It’s someone or multiple people who have emotional connections with us and, therefore, makes defeating the Big Bad even more difficult and complex,” she said. ” I think a lot of people are going to be heartbroken in the process of doing it.”

2 minutes ago, johntfs said:

Obviously the Big Bad this season will be Zari.  She'll leave the corpses of small animals around the Waverider as "gifts" to the other Legends...

It took me a second, but........ROFL! 🤣

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Starfish35 said:

Episode #414 is “Nip | Stuck”, filming now (source).

I wonder if the title is a reference to "Nip/Tuck", which gets me thinking - plastic surgery, changing one's look, shapeshifter, stuck in one look, Charlie, so maybe a Charlie-centric episode? But I don't know what the picture is. An avalanche? Or it could refer to Gary's lost nipple stuck in hell.

As for the Big Bad, I think it's clear (even before the mid season finale reveal), that it was going to be Hank and Desmond, since they were the only 2 big emotional stories this season. I would be more surprised, if they added Zari's family, like her brother, since that's another emotional story they sorta covered.

Edited by lurker22
  • Love 2
On 12/11/2018 at 3:24 AM, Proteus said:

From the article (quoting Klemmer):

“When we started out the season, we knew we wanted Nate’s dad to kind of be a bit of a villain. Then something kind of funny happened when we hired Tom Wilson and we saw his chemistry with [Nick Zano], and then we had him sing a James Taylor tune, and all of a sudden, I think, the writers’ room was like, ‘Oh my god, do we really have the stomach to go through with making him our arch-villain, our totally irredeemable scumbag?'”

In other words (say it with me):

• Create the plan
  • Execute the plan
  • Expect the plan to go off the rails
  • Throw away the plan
  • Love 8

LOL So fitting.

I think that's why Legends works like it does, though. You need to plan things out, but you also need to recognize when serendipity gives you a different opportunity and have the courage and foresight to seize the moment. It sounds as though the writers' room can do that.

And honestly, after James Taylor I too was wishing Hank could stick around as a Legend rather than the Big Bad, so I'm thrilled to know the writers feel similarly. We need another elder statesman on the ship anyway; Mick's a little too young for that role just yet.

• Love 3
On 1/20/2019 at 7:43 AM, lurker22 said:
That sounds like when Sara died on Arrow. With the clip where Sara's eyes are black as if she's been possessed, I wonder if Neron is forcing Sara to relive her death?

Which death? You’ll have to be more specific ;)

• Love 3
On 1/23/2019 at 7:28 AM, Sakura12 said:

It will make more sense then, they can suit up into their costumes. We would be waiting for the "dary" part which is using their powers. Lol 

Knowing Legends it be a two parter "Legen...wait for it"/“Dairy” where they suit up in part one and end up doing something ridiculous in part two.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, BaggythePanther said:

Knowing Legends it be a two parter "Legen...wait for it"/“Dairy” where they suit up in part one and end up doing something ridiculous in part two.

"Legen...wait for it" They suit up to do battle.

"Dairy" they have to fight the bad guy in cow costumes.

• Love 4
On 1/29/2019 at 4:19 AM, Miss Dee said:

Just as long as they meet somebody's mother in the first part.

That reminds me of this exchange between Nate and Ray after Nate meets Ray's mother when Ray was a child:

Nate:  Why didn't you tell me your mom was hot?

Ray:  Ew. Why would I tell you that?

Edited by legaleagle53
  • Love 5