Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: What's Up Doc?

Meredith Quill
  • Start Topic

On 12/27/2017 at 5:06 PM, slasherboy said:

When the truck hit Ray, wasn't that right outside the wedding venue?  Wouldn't everybody have see the wreckage when they came outside?  Then how come nobody knew about him being injured?  Poor fish.

Super late reply, but I just watched this episode so I'll chime in. When he stepped out into the street he was leaving a bar, not the wedding venue. 

• Love 2

I understand the anger Jing-Mei felt toward Kerry after the whole Marfan's/pager incident.  Kerry had fault.  But Jing-Mei wasn't blameless either.  And I couldn't really feel a whole lot of sympathy from the way Jing-Mei acted.  It may just because I liked Kerry so much despite her shortcomings, but I liked Jing-Mei too.  And some of the stuff, particularly the smirk Jing-Mei had on her face when Sandy kissed Kerry in front of everyone was not a good look on her.

I did like that she was able to put it aside to make sure Kerry helped with Ella's overdose, because she knew Kerry would be able to convince Mark to let her do what needed to be done.

Boy, that look of steaming hot death Elizabeth shot to Rachel when the latter showed up in the ER...I'm kind of amazed they were able to develop a good relationship after that.

• Love 1

Why did they have to take away the happy ending for Ariel Winter and her mom who got the heart? She was so sweet in that role.

Was there a resolution to this that I missed? I remember hearing that the heart that Neela brought from Seattle and transplanted didn’t work. Anything after that?

1 hour ago, ktwo said:

Was there a resolution to this that I missed? I remember hearing that the heart that Neela brought from Seattle and transplanted didn’t work. Anything after that?

The last they showed was Australian dr saying she was rejecting the heart, and a scene of the daughter holding her hand in the hospital while the mom was unconscious. No final resolution beyond that but hearing that she was rejecting the donor heart seemed like it wasnt going to be a happy outcome :(

• Love 1
1 hour ago, casey65 said:

The last they showed was Australian dr saying she was rejecting the heart, and a scene of the daughter holding her hand in the hospital while the mom was unconscious. No final resolution beyond that but hearing that she was rejecting the donor heart seemed like it wasnt going to be a happy outcome :(

Thanks! I remember seeing that scene so I guess I am caught up. And I want to echo others upthread who noted that the writers really brought their A game to the 15th season. I was following every storyline, even the one-and-done medical ones that didn’t involve anvils falling on the main characters - SO much more closely than in seasons 12-13-14 when the series was really dragging and it was an effort to pay attention to what was happening to the main characters, much less the patients shuffling in and out of the ER.

• Love 1
On 1/16/2018 at 3:17 PM, mattie0808 said:

Weren't we going to go to separate season threads? Did a mod do a poll before, or am I mixing up shows? I don't know if mods have to start those, but I'm thinking now would be a good time for it, not only because Pop is starting over from the beginning, but because of the show going to Hulu, meaning people can now en masse watch whatever they want in whatever order/time they want (in addition to those backlogged or jumping around with their DVR), which may make this thread a little unwieldy. :) 

Quoting my post here from a couple of days ago...am I crazy, or didn't someone start a Season 1 thread shortly after I posted this, and now it's gone? Are we really being restricted to one thread for a 15-season network show?

• Love 1

"You're coming home with me!" Gee, Doug, I can't believe that macho approach didn't work with Carol. Next time try bashing her on the head and throwing her over your shoulder. I did like how firm Carol was in that scene. "I'm not asking you to change" and "l don't wanna listen to you. l don't want you. Leave me alone!"

Doug didn't deserve his awesome girlfriend, whose name I can't remember. I always love seeing Andrea Parker.

• Love 1
On 1/16/2018 at 10:45 AM, Earl Is Dead said:

I also thought it was a little odd that when they learned that the kidney went to "some doctor in Chicago" neither Doug nor Carol would have wondered if they knew the doctor, but again, very minor complaints on a very well done episode.    

I don't think that's minor.  It would be expected that they would wonder who it was.  That was a definite miss.

I think it is ridiculous that a heart transplant was being done in a crappy hospital like CGH anyway.   I work for a pretty good sized hospital system and we do kidney transplants...but NEVER a heart transplant.  

• Love 1
On 1/19/2018 at 0:56 PM, desertflower said:

Super late reply, but I just watched this episode so I'll chime in. When he stepped out into the street he was leaving a bar, not the wedding venue. 

Thanks for the response, DesertFlower.  That makes sense!

On 1/16/2018 at 2:45 PM, doodlebug said:

Presuming his uncle was worth as much as his dad and that Gamma and Grandpa were worth more than that; it seems like the Carter family as a whole was worth at least a billion. 

I think he could easily have afforded to build the clinic and endow it with various sustaining trusts and keep it running for a good long time.

Just watched "Refusal of Care" (S-11, E-18) and Carter is talking with Kerry and some guy connected to building the Carter hospital.  At one point he says, "...in the ballpark of $150 million."  Granted, I was eating a jelly doughnut at the time and hey, I have priorities, but if that was the case, Carter could have easily handled this.

A random thought about the Carter family ..... wonder why his sister was only mentioned once and never again?  Over Thanksgiving, his parents were visiting her in Switzerland.  I'd like to have known more about her and had her on the show, unless she was Cleo-crazy and then, nevermind.

Some more random thoughts ..... when Luka and Sam went to Colorado to find Alex, Sam said the prison where Steve was serving time was in Cañon City, Colorado.  It's true that the Colorado State Penitentiary is there, but she pronounced it as "Cannon" City when it's actually pronounced "Can-yon" City (Cañon).  I realize someone in Chicago wouldn't know the correct pronunciation, but the accent mark should have told her something and also, the people behind the scenes responsible for correct pronunciations should have known this.  Then again, maybe they wanted her to mispronounce it since she didn't know any better.  Yeah, that's probably it.  So, nevermind.

Also, I don't know the episode, but when Susan stuck the flower in the butt of a complaining Garret Morris, and opened the curtains for the whole world to see, that was totally inappropriate, cringe-worthy, and IMO, reason for a write-up/warning for Susan.  He bugged me too, but she shouldn't have done that.  I consider it sexual assault.  Does anyone else?

Finally, is it odd that Susan named her son Cosmos?  Or is it Cosmo?  Either way, it's too Kramer-ish for my taste.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, slasherboy said:

A random thought about the Carter family ..... wonder why his sister was only mentioned once and never again?  Over Thanksgiving, his parents were visiting her in Switzerland.  I'd like to have known more about her and had her on the show, unless she was Cleo-crazy and then, nevermind.

Carter’s sister was given the Chuck Cunningham treatment, as in, never mentioned again and tptb hoping the audience forgot all about the reference to her existence.  Kind of like Doug Ross’ son who he had never seen (and he got TWO mentions!)

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Zoe said:

There was a new one posted, but I'm assuming it was deleted because that thread already existed.

Ah...that must be it, thanks, both. I get the feeling we're all staying here after all, in any event, lol.

1 hour ago, casey65 said:

Carter’s sister was given the Chuck Cunningham treatment, as in, never mentioned again and tptb hoping the audience forgot all about the reference to her existence.  Kind of like Doug Ross’ son who he had never seen (and he got TWO mentions!)

I think Carter’s sister eloped with Chuck Cunningham and the family disowned her.  And, not to be outdone by Doug Ross’ son, she also got 2 mentions; in another episode, Carter’s parents are visiting her in Paris.

3 hours ago, slasherboy said:

Also, I don't know the episode, but when Susan stuck the flower in the butt of a complaining Garret Morris, and opened the curtains for the whole world to see, that was totally inappropriate, cringe-worthy, and IMO, reason for a write-up/warning for Susan.  He bugged me too, but she shouldn't have done that.  I consider it sexual assault.  Does anyone else?

Finally, is it odd that Susan named her son Cosmos?  Or is it Cosmo?  Either way, it's too Kramer-ish for my taste.

Yes, Susan’s ‘joke’ played on Garret Morris’ character would’ve gotten her reprimanded,if not fired, in real life.

Cosmo is actually a mildly popular boys’ name in the US; I’ve delivered several. 

4 hours ago, Granny58 said:

I think it is ridiculous that a heart transplant was being done in a crappy hospital like CGH anyway.   I work for a pretty good sized hospital system and we do kidney transplants...but NEVER a heart transplant.  

In the same episode they also portrayed Northwestern as being more cold and less competent than County, lol

• Love 1
10 hours ago, slasherboy said:

It was also a rip off of a joke from one of the first Carry-on movies. But yes, it was inappropriate. 

17 hours ago, Granny58 said:

I think it is ridiculous that a heart transplant was being done in a crappy hospital like CGH anyway.

Crappy though it may have been, County had a pretty extensive surgical service.  Although the real John Stroger Hospital of Cook County refers its transplants to Rush University Medical Center.

For as much as I dislike the Breakfast Club episode, I do like that Susan and Carter ended their chemistry-free relationship like grownups.

The other thing I do actually like about this season is that Kerry and Susan managed to bury the hatchet.  Again, grownups.

just watched the finale, which I thought was well done....except that Kem was there with her usual miserable demeanor.  I don't know what Carter ever saw in her.  And she bawled about their son would be 5 or 6 by now....but in the meantime they could have had 4 more kids!!!  Instead of constant moping.  Never liked her, never will.

19 hours ago, Granny58 said:

I don't think that's minor.  It would be expected that they would wonder who it was.  That was a definite miss.

Not to me, given how many doctors there are in Chicago.

4 minutes ago, Bastet said:

Not to me, given how many doctors there are in Chicago.

not even the merest curiosity?  There are common remarks about "Oh, Dr. Smith over at Hope Community does such and such."  They knew plenty of doctors.  

6 hours ago, Granny58 said:

just watched the finale, which I thought was well done....except that Kem was there with her usual miserable demeanor.  I don't know what Carter ever saw in her.  And she bawled about their son would be 5 or 6 by now....but in the meantime they could have had 4 more kids!!!  Instead of constant moping.  Never liked her, never will.

This, exactly!  She’s the most unlikeable woman Carter was ever paired with (including Abby).  

I think Abby was more insufferable, but yeah, Kem wasn't much better after their baby's death. Poor Carter. 

On a different note, am I supposed to ever care about Pratt? I haven't gotten to the later seasons yet and his death, but I'm having a hard time remembering ever caring about him. In that sense, he and Chen made the perfect couple since they both bore me and annoy me. 

15 minutes ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

I think Abby was more insufferable, but yeah, Kem wasn't much better after their baby's death. Poor Carter. 

On a different note, am I supposed to ever care about Pratt? I haven't gotten to the later seasons yet and his death, but I'm having a hard time remembering ever caring about him. In that sense, he and Chen made the perfect couple since they both bore me and annoy me. 

The last couple seasons, Pratt matured a lot.  He was one of the few characters who actually seemed to take a look at himself and try to change for the better.  He turned out to be a pretty good colleague, brother and friend, including to Chen after their relationship ended.  His final episode was pretty wrenching.

Abby was more of an emotional vampire, sucking the life out of her men, but Kem really needed to sever all ties toCarter rather than just living in limbo, stringing him along.  Her seeming indifference to him was so annoying.  Considering it had been about 5 years since the baby’s death, it was high time they reached some sort of understanding.

Edited by doodlebug
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

I couldn’t stand Pratt when the show originally aired.  Despite being a huge fan from day one, when Pratt came onto the show I took such a dislike to him that I stopped watching except for an episode here and there.  I’m so glad I rewatched all the episodes through on Pop- by the end I liked the character so much that I was wrecked watching the episode where he died.  (Probably one of the very best late season episodes).  MP really grew into the role and the character became so much more likeable. 

• Love 1

I underwent a significant change of opinion on Pratt, and quite gradually.  He was just another Malucci to me at the beginning, and by the end I was crying along with him in that trauma room.  It took a long time, but by his last couple of seasons (or something like that; with this compressed time frame it's hard to tell), he was a pleasant, steadying presence for me.  As I mentioned before, I think it was his support of Chen as she set her father free that marks the time I started to come around on him.  But it wasn't a sudden shift; more like somewhere down the line after that it dawned on me, "You know, I've been liking him lately."

• Love 2

I made it to the end of Season 12 by Christmas, but took a break over the holidays.  My DVR ate S13 eps 1-3 but I started at 4.

I am definitely back into this season!  Was unsure who the woman and child were with Gates?  I feel like I missed this piece.

What happened with Ray and Neela?  They are no longer living together?  Did anything happen between them?  I feel like his character has faded a bit into the backdrop.

I am loving Dr. Morris, his character has improved.  Also agree on Pratt--definite character growth for him as well, and I am enjoying him.

I like Luka and Abby together with Joe more than I expected.

I have never seen anything with Busy Phillips, and did not expect to like her character, but I really like her in this role.

• Love 1

I loved Busy Phillips in this, too! Sadly she disappears soon without much fanfare, although her relationship with Morris was fantastic.

Woman/child with Gates are introduced fairly out of the blue as a way to derail Gates/Neela, but I think you missed their actual introduction. They all live together, Meg is the widow of Gates’s best friend Keith (?) with whom he served in Iraq. IIRC Keith ODd and Gates said he would take care of Meg and Sarah for him before he died.

• Love 1

still going through season 11 so my apologies for being off topic with everyone else (I miss watching at the same time as the rest of you but I could not keep up).

* I watched the C. Nixon episode (mom of 3 has sudden stroke and we see it from her perspective) recently. I remember liking it a lot and I still do. I also like how even though that storyline dominated, they actually continued with other story lines at the same time. I always like it when ER juggles different stories. I teared up when her kids came to see her at the end.

* I watched the one when Gallant comes back and he and Neela finally get together. I've been waiting for that since as a Green Day fan, I remembered it as being "second time ER uses Green Day for music". In season 11, they play "Give Me Novocain" from the American Idiot album. I had just bought my CD at the time this aired and remember being surprised to hear it. (the first time is Time of Your Life with Dr. Anspaugh's son, who had great taste in music. :)

* I also watched where Neela gets a med student who has a baby born on January 21. Weirdly I was watching this on January 21, so happy birthday, child of ER briefly seen character. She should now be 12.

* new Steve (Sam's loser baby dad) shows up. He really looks nothing like the other guy which is distracting. Any time he gets threatening to Luka, I feel like yelling "watch out, dude; Luka is capable of beating your head into the pavement."

• Love 1

@RedbirdNelly, don't apologize for posting off season; I think several of us are at different spots in the show. I fell behind too and am just now starting 14.

There's a funny remark from Frank about how Moretti probably won't be around long because the ER seems to be where the burnouts come. (He likened it to how elephants take a trip to a special spot to die.) It made me wonder, were some of those characters like Clemente and Moretti, who were played by fairly big name actors, supposed to be short term all along? Or did the actors change their mind and decide to move on? Busy Phillips seemed like her departure was somewhat hasty; all of a sudden she's off on a trip and never comes back. I also noticed Kip Pardue disappeared (the male nurse Sam dated; Ben, was it?)They said he got another job, so I guess he got off lucky since he didn't go crazy or get killed! I think originally they had a story planned for him because there is a quick scene with him where a nurse asks him where the key is to the drug lock up and he says "My bad, I meant to put them back.." and pulls them out of his pocket. It seemed like maybe they were setting up something where he's sneaking drugs or something. 

I originally wasn't crazy about Sarah but she's played by a good little actress. She does crying scenes well. 

5 hours ago, desertflower said:

@RedbirdNelly, don't apologize for posting off season; I think several of us are at different spots in the show. I fell behind too and am just now starting 14.

There's a funny remark from Frank about how Moretti probably won't be around long because the ER seems to be where the burnouts come. (He likened it to how elephants take a trip to a special spot to die.) It made me wonder, were some of those characters like Clemente and Moretti, who were played by fairly big name actors, supposed to be short term all along? Or did the actors change their mind and decide to move on? Busy Phillips seemed like her departure was somewhat hasty; all of a sudden she's off on a trip and never comes back. I also noticed Kip Pardue disappeared (the male nurse Sam dated; Ben, was it?)They said he got another job, so I guess he got off lucky since he didn't go crazy or get killed! I think originally they had a story planned for him because there is a quick scene with him where a nurse asks him where the key is to the drug lock up and he says "My bad, I meant to put them back.." and pulls them out of his pocket. It seemed like maybe they were setting up something where he's sneaking drugs or something. 

I originally wasn't crazy about Sarah but she's played by a good little actress. She does crying scenes well. 

Both John Leguizamo (Clemente) and Stanley Tucci (Morretti) were signed for short term story arcs, their characters were never meant to stick around; similar to Sally Field and Kirsten Dunst in the early years. 

Busy Phillips and Kip Pardue were signed as recurring characters, not main cast. Perhaps if their characters caught on with the audience, they would’ve eventually become main cast like Kerry, Jeannie and Romano did.

Edited by doodlebug

I have enjoyed every post on this thread, thank you all! Seriously! Much appreciated.

I just mainlined the last several seasons on POP. I had never seen them. I stopped watching ER when my VCR broke. So, a long time ago!

They really redeemed Morris. Neela was good. Abby . . . on and off. Maura Tierney is a great actress though.

One scene I saw was so odd. Can't say which season, but one of the laterish ones. Carter delivered a baby and presented it to the mom and it was a baby with a completely healed navel. This show got really careless. 

I'm going to catch up on the first seasons, thanks, POP!

Busy Phillips seemed like her departure was somewhat hasty; all of a sudden she's off on a trip and never comes back.

I wanted to say that Busy left because she booked Cougar Town, but that show didn't start up until 2009. I thought she was a better supporting-resident-character than the no name dude who was an intern/resident in season 14 and 15, but that guy was probably cheaper.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, justduckey said:

It’s funny I follow Busy Philipps on Instagram and she sounds nothing like herself on ER. I wasn’t even sure it was her at first.

It's funny to contrast Hope with her character on Freaks and Geeks, where she played a mean girl so well. 

I'm in S14 and it's amazing how many characters I had completely forgotten about, like the chaplain chick who Gates gets involved with. And it's funny Dr. Cason shows up just long enough to be an asshole, just like in the old days. 

Watched my  Season 11 episode last night and it was a great example of Pratt being a better doctor. Others have discussed that recently here--in this episode, he helps get a patient who has cancer to consider treatment--going the extra mile to get her a patient navigator to talk to. I, like others, became a gradual fan of Pratt. I liked how they gradually developed his character. He grows up; that's realistic. I hate shows where characters just have a character transplant. He doesn't; he just matures, and it's nice to see. I liked his earlier scenes supporting Chen when her father dies. I liked it when Morris is sucking up to the residents and medical students by taking them out for a drink, says that Pratt better show because he's splitting the bill, and we next see Pratt lounging at home, enjoying a beer. Because even though he's becoming a team player, he's still Pratt.

• Love 1

I remember really liking "Orion in the Sky" when I first saw twenty or however many years ago.  However, I don't remember it making me cry.  It did this time.  Maybe it's because I actually think about my own mortality now.  I'm older now than Mark was when he died.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, voiceover said:

Tag's "Somebody order pizza?" crack after the car drove into the ER: one of a handful of times he was a person; a guy that you understood that Hathaway could love.

I'm shallow. Like George Clooney, Rick Rossovich/Tag was nice to look at. Carol was a very lucky woman. But I agree that was a rare show of personality for Tag. But I tend to think he was supposed to be a bore so the audience would know she and Doug belonged together, yadda, yadda.

5 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I'm shallow. Like George Clooney, Rick Rossovich/Tag was nice to look at. Carol was a very lucky woman. But I agree that was a rare show of personality for Tag. But I tend to think he was supposed to be a bore so the audience would know she and Doug belonged together, yadda, yadda.

Tag's enthusiasm for making the turkey for the ER in the Thanksgiving eppy was also fun.  And, of course, having seen the shirtless volleyball scene in Top Gun predisposed me to want to see more of him.  I was destined to like Tag, though, because he was a graduate of THE Ohio State University as am I (twice!).

12 hours ago, starri said:

I remember really liking "Orion in the Sky" when I first saw twenty or however many years ago.  However, I don't remember it making me cry.  It did this time.  Maybe it's because I actually think about my own mortality now.  I'm older now than Mark was when he died.

I had the same response.  Back in the day, it seemed like Mark's cancer storyline dragged on and on and I was kinda glad to see it come to an end.  This time, I appreciated it more and found Orion in the Sky even more moving. It has always been my favorite episode in that particular arc, watching Mark take control of his destiny and savor all the things he loved about the ER while getting ready to leave for the last time.

Edited by doodlebug
punctuation is important!

Oh God, "The Letter."

Another one I didn't quite get the first time.  From Kerry being utter distraught about all the things about her relationship with Mark she should have done differently, to her teary "I think I did" when Sandy told her in spite of everything, Mark had still been a friend that she'd lost, Susan just being in a fog, Romano almost getting emotional when he was operating on the little girl.

But especially Carter cleaning out Mark's locker and keeping his stethoscope.  And then him later, in the green scrubs Mark favored (and Carter almost never wore scrubs), sitting with Al who thought he was Mark.

Gutted.

• Love 3

I had the same response. Back in the day, it seemed like Mark's cancer storyline dragged on and on and I was kinda glad to see it come to an end. This time, I appreciated it more and found Orion in the Sky even more moving. It has always been my favorite episode in that particular arc, watching Mark take control of his destiny and savor all the things he loved about the ER while getting ready to leave for the last time.

I imagine airing over the course of 5 or 6 weeks, the story would feel like FOREVER, but when binged in one or two episode blocks it really packs an emotional punch.

6 minutes ago, absnow54 said:

I imagine airing over the course of 5 or 6 weeks, the story would feel like FOREVER, but when binged in one or two episode blocks it really packs an emotional punch.

It wasn't just 5 or 6 weeks, the thing dragged on from one season into the next.

I'm half way through Season 11, Ruby Redux. I must say I really can't stand Ruby. Such a jerk. He yells out that Carter killed his wife. Say what? You at best can be annoyed with how Carter handled that, but he didn't kill your wife. And to say I knew she had just a little time, but you didn't have to put her through all of that. .. . conveniently forgets that Ruby kept insisting people do more for his Sylvie and Carter was just trying and in over his head. I liked it when Haleh pointed out he was just a medical student. Seriously, Ruby, you are a jerk--and to make me dislike him more, he keeps being a jerk to Abby. I'm not the world's biggest Abby fan, but that still annoyed me, because it's not just about experience, he of course thinks she's a nurse. I hope at the end of the episode he becomes less annoying.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, RedbirdNelly said:

I'm half way through Season 11, Ruby Redux. I must say I really can't stand Ruby. Such a jerk. He yells out that Carter killed his wife. Say what? You at best can be annoyed with how Carter handled that, but he didn't kill your wife. And to say I knew she had just a little time, but you didn't have to put her through all of that. .. . conveniently forgets that Ruby kept insisting people do more for his Sylvie and Carter was just trying and in over his head. I liked it when Haleh pointed out he was just a medical student. Seriously, Ruby, you are a jerk--and to make me dislike him more, he keeps being a jerk to Abby. I'm not the world's biggest Abby fan, but that still annoyed me, because it's not just about experience, he of course thinks she's a nurse. I hope at the end of the episode he becomes less annoying.

Ruby always bugged me.  Heck, even saintly Jeannie found him exhausting.  He didn't want to hear that his wife was sick and probably dying.  He kept insisting that she was going to recover and be back to her old self and he refused to listen to what anyone else was saying or seemingly even notice just how sick she was.  His anger at Carter was always misplaced, IMO.  I'll grant that Ruby and his wife probably didn't really understand the risks of the surgery she underwent, but it wasn't Carter's job as medical student to inform them and, besides, there were no other choices except to forego treatment and die even sooner. Benton and Vucelich were the ones who should've gotten consent for the new procedure, not Carter (at least not in real life.  Hospitals where I work require informed consents be done by someone who actually performs the procedure in question).  Ruby seemingly blamed Carter because his wife got old and her body failed.

• Love 1

Ruby bugged me so much on his return visit that I started hating Sylvie too!

I just finished the episode where Abby finally tells Luka she started drinking again, but she didnt tell him she slept with Moretti yet. This storyline exhausts me and I'm glad I can watch it on sped up time so I can get through it faster. She's terrible to Luka when she gives him crap about being gone so long to tend to his ill father. I guess she was just so disgusted with herself she wanted to pin the blame on him. She does change course later and tells him it wasn't his fault so there's that at least. 

I forgot about weird Harold (wasn't that a Fat Albert character?) the med student but he's kind of amusing in his own way. 

• Love 1
On 1/20/2018 at 9:24 PM, casey65 said:

Kind of like Doug Ross’ son who he had never seen (and he got TWO mentions!)

I think Nameless Son-of-Doug got THREE mentions!  Can any of you show experts (Doodlebug, I'm looking at you) confirm?

7 hours ago, starri said:

And then him later, in the green scrubs Mark favored

Ah ha!  I  just got the significance of Mark GREEN wearing GREEN scrubs!  HAHAHA