Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E10: Them – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

kikismom
  • Start Topic

From my Uverse guide:

The group begins to feel the pejorative effects, both physically and mentally, of having spent so much time on the road, but they realize that despite all of the changes they have been forced to endure, continuing is the only real option.

• Love 3

Why is Carl wasting energy by holding Judith instead of tying her on?  His arms are going to be like noodles.

Coral?

Dad, no...

Why would Bob have made a good babysitter?

Dad, don't...

Because he really knew how to tie one on! TIE ONE ON, CORAL!

• Love 15

Maybe they shift Judith about enough that no one gets noodle-arms. Or maybe if they suddenly have to run, they want him to be able to pass Judith off to an adult. Tyreese could always run fast with Judith in his arms... :/ The best person to hold Judith if they have to run is someone who's strong, fast, and unlikely to be taking out a bunch of zombies. Tyreese was perfect for that.

• Love 4
Why is Carl wasting energy by holding Judith instead of tying her on?  His arms are going to be like noodles.

Apparently now that Ty is gone, no one else knows how to whip up a makeshift Moby wrap. 

I would laugh my ass off if I ever heard anyone in our little gang use the words "pejorative" or "beleaguered". Maybe Milton.

• Love 5

So the dead frogs answers my question about zombie animals. Isn't there deer down south? Wouldn't they be running rampamt with nobody really hunting them?

Walkers have been hunting them, and fawns would go first!