Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E10: Them – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

kikismom
  • Start Topic

When ER first came out, we used to say it was like a roller coaster: awful lows, huge highs. It made for good watching. That's what I miss here, the human drama of something good happening in the middle of the bad. I feel like it's been missing here for a while. Last I recall was the party in the church, and that was short-lived.

Edited by BrokenRemote
  • Love 2

Nobody lamented Herschel this much. Nobody lamented anyone this much. I don't think even Rick and Carl lamented Judith this much when they thought she was dead.

Well, there was no time after they lost the prison. I think that this pain and grief are the accumulation of everything that they have lost. We have to remember that it has been maybe three to four weeks since the prison fell.

• Love 4

So now, nearly 2 weeks later he loses it? I really miss the guy Daryl used to be. I feel like the writers are ticking off boxes based on what they think the fans want: Daryl/Beth shippers, check, Daryl Carol shippers, check, Father Gabriel haters, check, people mad Maggie didn't mention Beth, check. I wasn't wrong that it's a filler episode.

• Love 2