Type keyword(s) to search

Live Feeds Discussion

They locked Rail in the backyard, and have shown very little of him on the feeds all day. Now, they've given the other HGs a Twitter Mirror so they can post pics and promote themselves on social media. Rail is not part of this. Production knows exactly how to punish him.

Edited by Liqidclark
  • Love 3

Joel and Cass got punished for eating (as have nots) by getting a second week of being a have not.  Maybe they think Raul is getting voted out so they wanted to punish him now.  If you know you are leaving there is no penalty if it will be next week. I think a better penalty would be take some of their stipend away.  They are all money hungry.

Jared was such an ass about Kelsey in the spin the bottle game.  They are not really a couple.  Jared has no right to be so possessive of Kelsey.

• Love 1

From what I gather, Raul was a have-not and was so hungry, he ate some of Tim’s hamburger. Tim said if he was gong to cheat, at least make it worthwhile and eat lots more… so Raul ate some of Joel's pasta.

I've always suspected that someone in production had a thing for Gary, and now Raul, so I was curious what production would do to a favourite of theirs.

I think my speculation was confirmed because all Raul got as punishment was to be put in isolation overnight.

That's a punishment for eating? It's almost worth it to eat off someone else's plate, as he did.

They locked Rail in the backyard, and have shown very little of him on the feeds all day. Now, they've given the other HGs a Twitter Mirror so they can post pics and promote themselves on social media. Rail is not part of this. Production knows exactly how to punish him.

I thought the penalty (at least in past seasons) if a Have Not ate was that the entire house became Have Nots.  Or have they decided to play things differently this season ?

Maddy and Ramsey up and Ramsey won the Veto.

The strange thing is, production was blocking feeds over Ramsey leaving the BB house, to check on his ill father. How can that be allowed.  Couldn't his family give him all sorts of information regarding what is going on in the house. 

Anyway, production blocked the rest.

• Love 1

Maddy and Ramsey up and Ramsey won the Veto.

The strange thing is, production was blocking feeds over Ramsey leaving the BB house, to check on his ill father. How can that be allowed.  Couldn't his family give him all sorts of information regarding what is going on in the house. 

Anyway, production blocked the rest.

So, will Ramsey take himself off the block or take his new found one twu wuv Maddy off the block.

As for Ramsey leaving the house for a family emergency -- once you are out, you're out.  Because he would inevitably find out information he wouldn't normally be privy too.  If it was one of the folks from down east or out west, they would be gone for days before returning, is Ramsey getting preferential treatment because he's a local ?

And how do we know that this isn't some sort of pre-fabricated fake emergency to get Ramsey out of the house ?

Apparently Ramsey has left the house and the game.

ETA:  Will this mean that Canada gets a jury vote?

I wonder who goes up on the block in his place ??  Ramsey was probably going to take himself off anyway. Or will they just void the elimination this week because it screws up the numbers for comps and such.  Will Ramsey get to return to jury ?

Maddie is cuddling up to one of the brothers.  They're like a two headed monster and I don't know their individual names, but Maddie is now flirting with one of the them and Ramsey has only been gone a few hours.

There have been people who've left BB houses before and been allowed to return, both as part of challenges (either tasks that took place outside the house or as rewards for winning) and for more legitimate reasons (say, needing X-rays for an ankle injury or being quarantined overnight due to illness). I believe the usual protocol is that they take a handler with them so that they don't get any unnecessary real-world news, and that it's ultimately up to the producers to decide whether to let them back in.

Edit: Wait, I misunderstood. Still, if they can ensure he doesn't get any other outside news I don't see why he couldn't be a part of the jury. As for the eviction, I would guess that if they had a double eviction coming up at some point they'll probably just replace it with a normal eviction.

He's not just visiting his dad and then coming back in. They let him see his dad, then he decided to leave the house, permanently to stay with his family. He's out of the game. So he's not going to be on the jury or allowed back in.

• Love 1

Well, Tim is up with Maddy. I can't understand the brother's love for Jared.

Because they want to be sitting in the F2 with Jared so they can get 2nd place.  Yeah, I don't get the cult of Jared either.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 1

The brothers are having a fake fight and everyone knows that if they play along, they will get a reward.

I suppose this is to give production something to air on one of its shows and it also lets the have-nots eat.  Again.

Dammit, Ramsey was one of the few people in the house that I actually like. I mean,  I understand why he left but it still sucks.  The bitch in me though does get great pleasure out of the fact that miserable, catty, immature Maddy lost her #1 ally. 

• Love 1

Yeah i doubt it though. Phil keeps referencing how a Canadian needs to win. .i think there are some production shenanigans at play. Phil actually makes me laugh. .acts all alpha dawg but when Jared walks in the room he's all rolled over on his back waiting for belly rubs..haha

• Love 2

A very eventful night and morning.  (Of course, when I go to the live feeds just now, there's nothing going on.)  Bros got themselves off the block in some kind of "what would you do for POV" challenge.  Nick has a badly shaved head.  Jared threw the POV and it sounds like Kelsey may have chosen a trip.  Cass is furious at them and is considering putting Jared on the block.  Kelsey and Jared were lobbying hard for Cass not to do that.  Stand firm, Cass!  Do it!

Edited by Newbietunes
Sorry, wrong
  • Love 1

I know! Come on, Cass, do us proud!!

I think last year's winner, Sarah, gave the brother haircuts. Joel is back on slop, and isn't allowed to shower for a week. Isn't that more of a punishment for everyone else???

• Love 2

So, that is two weeks in a row that they couldn't play for HoH.

The first week, we have to take production's word that Canada did vote for the brothers.  Even though they don't seem popular or interesting.  I just assumed the roulette wheel was rigged for them to get most of the rolling balls.

This week, with family members playing, is also odd.  The HGs didn't even stand with the family members and participate.  

What woman on Big Brother will shave her head?  Few.  Maybe production wanted to see if Jared cared enough, but nevertheless, this was rigged for a guy to win POV.

• Love 3

Jared not fighting for veto at all was lazy, arrogant and stupid. Hope it does bite him and Cass sticks to putting him up.

It'll probably be a tie of Kelsey/Bros vs Tim/Joel and Cass will break it.

• Love 5

Yesterday, Tim suggested that BB would have an HoH comp that would favour the brothers, and they did.  It was even called Bowled Over. One of them (I still cannot tell them apart) is on  a bowling league.

I was really hoping Kelsey would be quiet and let those brothers put themselves up.  How idiotic. I'm assuming Kelsey will put up Tim and Cass.

Edited by bagatelle

Joel has to win this POV and use it.  Not only will that make the last couple of weeks more enjoyable for me to watch, but Joel needs a recent comp win/big move on his resume.  His HOH was weeks ago.

Edited by Newbietunes
  • Love 1
(edited)

I was hoping Threekshow had won themselves an opportunity to convince Kelsey to put up the brothers, but K is determined to come in second to a chest-thumping male(s).  So that didn't happen, and Tim has saved himself.  Yes, Cass is probably going this week now.

Edited by Newbietunes

Last night, it seemed like Cass might actually succeed in making a case to keep her. But there's still plenty of time for things to change!

• Love 1

Well, the worst thing that could happen did.  The brothers are HOH.  For some reason, Cass is off by herself and Tim is in the HOH room with K/P/N like he is in the already-determined final 3 with them.  Hopefully, it's another ruse by T&C.  After tonight's show, I'd be surprised if it wasn't.

• Love 3

And the feeds are now down for the rest of the season.

But before the feeds went down, the Brothers nominated Tim and Cassandra and the Brothers also won Veto.  So unless a magic red Veto appears, either Tim or Cassandra is going home.  Since Kelsey is the only vote, it's pretty much a lock that Cassandra is going home.

Got to say that I'm rooting for Tim at this point -- can't stand the Brothers, and while Kelsey is great to look at she needs to go to jury after Cassandra. I don't want Kelsey anywhere near Final 2.

I still can't believe that Tim lost the HoH comp after coming out so fast on the buzzer during the first two questions -- did he suddenly go blind for the remainder of the comp ?

• Love 1

Since Kelsey is the only vote, it's pretty much a lock that Cassandra is going home.

From what I heard it sounds like you're right.  But I can't think of a good reason why K would vote Cass out over Tim.  I can't think why the brothers would want Tim in F3 over Cass either.  Surprising, stupid, and hypocritical (especially for P/N).

I thought P/N were all about having the foreigners eliminated? If they bring Tim to F3 with a Canada vote too, they're more stupid than they let on. Tim won this game already, he's no pawn to drag to the end. lol They should have kept Nikki if they wanted that.

• Love 3