Type keyword(s) to search

Live Feeds Discussion

Any idea if Jordan is safe?  I grew to really like the guy and he's far more interesting to watch than most.  

As of now it looks like he's going. Britnee/Sarah/Sindy got Bruno on board, with Bobby being the last holdout until Britnee told him that Zach had exposed the Chop Shop and planned to backdoor Bruno.

Earlier today, Godfrey stupidly told Kevin that he had the votes to stay. Kevin didn't pay any attention as he thought people were lying to Godfrey.

Godfrey is now pretending to them that he's going. 

I didn't mind JP these last few days, but I won't be sorry to see Zach and Ashleigh knocked down, and the season needed the shakeup.

• Love 1

I think Willow doesn't have much going on in her head. Yes, she laughs and jumps around and can be very enthusiastic, but once I see that, I wish she could use words to have a conversation or say something intelligent.

Pilar might not be as brain dead as Willow, but she also just smiles and adds nothing. That's why I'm bummed that Jordan left.  He was witty and had interesting things to say. Now we're left with smiling zombies.

Pilar won HOH. She and Kevin are in bed in the HOH room talking, with a bottle of wine. I can only assume the feeds will go down if there's any danger of something interesting happening...

Hahaha... meanwhile in the backyard, Bobby is telling Zach and Ashleigh who were the "perpegators" of the plan to get JP out!

I thought the eviction show was live.

The eviction show is nearly never live to broadcast with the exception of the finale.  It is recorded in front of a live audience, but that's the only "live" part of a live eviction episode.

• Love 2

Bruno is currently backpedaling over last night's Veto save of Zach. He's telling everyone that he wanted a shield to hide behind, and he's swearing allegiance to each side of the house. He's scrambling and he should be. If the Joker's poll and the comments on the Facebook page are any indication of how the vote will work out, either Sarah or Britnee are going to win the secret superpower.

• Love 1

If the Joker's poll and the comments on the Facebook page are any indication of how the vote will work out, either Sarah or Britnee are going to win the secret superpower.

It's what I want, so it probably won't happen.

But I did enable Hola for the first time in forever just to vote for Sarah and Brit.  Brit's made two big moves in this game so I kind of want Sarah to get credit for this one.

Speaking of Brit, god bless the woman, she's made of freaking Teflon®.  I am so mad that Sindy and Naeha got voted out for making/wanting to make big moves (I hate how the players punish the people who make it an interesting game for the audience), but Brit made a big move, went on to become a "pawn star," and just made another big move.  God save the queen!

• Love 1

I don't know what the HOH competition was. Some people were speculating that it would be an endurance suited to women who don't weigh much. In that case, I would have picked Pilar as the winner, but maybe it came down to the two of them at the end.

• Love 1

According to Jokers, Sarah and Brit are HNs this week, so that means they won the superpower, right?  But they weren't told that yet, because Brit is crying.  She does know the fans voted for her to be HN and thinks it is because fans don't like her.  The others are consoling her that it is only because of her role in the triple eviction.  Snerk.  This week is going to be good (rubs hands together).

• Love 2
(edited)

Sarah won the Veto, i.e. her first individual comp!

YES!  About damn time, now she can stop whining and crying about how worthless she is in comps.

This week is going to be good (rubs hands together).

DOUBLE YES!!  So glad they "won" the have not room.  If Sarah wins the veto and the special veto this week?  Talk about a reversal of fortune.

I hope Brit and Sarah know how much I'm counting on them to continue the shake-up and get rid of Zach soon!

Edited by link417
  • Love 1
This game is rigged, right?

Maybe, but personally I don't care.  This is supposed to be entertainment, and I am entertained.  I want to see underdogs prevail over... overdogs.  And it's not like we're talking about the NFL play-offs.......... 

• Love 3

Pilar is either trying not to cry (some people cry very easily, she's one.  The tears mean nothing) or she has her mouth wide open with her hands covering it and her eyes popping.  It infuriates me she's still in this.

Why do people like Godfry? Does he have much of a game?  Didn’t he say something about waking the sleeping dragon?  Didn't he give a speech, threatening to go after Zach?  Did he? What happened to that?

I'm starting to like Zach, by default.

As far as I can tell, Zach was nominated, along with Ash. Ash won the veto and Sarah is going to make Pili the replacement, in hopes that Zach is voted out.

Has anything changed since this happened?

His nominees are Loveita and Sharry.

Meanwhile, an altercation began in the HoH room between Ramsey and Dallas, with Raul and Kelsey in attendance:

56dbe5c97b8360.09151899_r.png

• Love 1

Also Nikki started crying because Friday night booze delivery came with bananas and cantaloupe. Which she was clutching to her chest while tearfully apologising for being mean to Big Brother. She has her melon and that's all she wants, guys.

I guess Love is trying to course correct from nominating someone with as much social power as Kelsey, but idk.

Edited by innocuouspuff
  • Love 1

So apparently Kelsey and Raul were nominated and then Dallas won POV.  Kelsey was trying to appear all cool about it but was rocking back and forth and twitching her fingers.  Jared was trying to appear like he cared, but didn't seem all that put out really.

These feeds may be free but they are too infuriating to watch.  The sound is garbled, except for the REALLY LOUD COMMERCIALS that interrupt every few minutes.  The BBUS "fish" seem like a meditative alternative by comparison.

• Love 1

HoH is Tim. He set up an Australian-style nomination system where the nomination points were represented by gummi bears. Dallas (who voted for himself after being unable to start a revolt against Tim's transparent bullshit) and Ramsey are on the block.

Mitch and Joel had a conversation about Tim's cult of personality and some of the main sycophants (Jared, Phil) so maybe that revolt will actually happen sometime before final four.

(edited)

Let's hope she nominates 2 out of the trio of evil -- that would be DoucheBag Cowboy (Jared), Raul or Kelsey.

Ramsey will talk her out of that. He's working with Douchbag. She'll pick off another woman. .she's insecure. Edited by MarysWetBar

It'll probably be Cass and Kelsey. Kelsey says to Maddy "It's embarrassing the cattiness with the women in here. It makes us all look so petty". Maddy's reply? "But it s all coming from Cass, she's such a biiitch." *sigh*

When Nikki Grahame is the most astute, together woman in the house, you know you're in trouble.

• Love 6

This fight over Kelsey kissing Phil has been going in circles for an hour or longer.

Jared's being a jealous ass. "She knew the consequences and she did it any way."  

From what I gather, Raul was a have-not and was so hungry, he ate some of Tim’s hamburger. Tim said if he was gong to cheat, at least make it worthwhile and eat lots more… so Raul ate some of Joel's pasta.

I've always suspected that someone in production had a thing for Gary, and now Raul, so I was curious what production would do to a favourite of theirs.

I think my speculation was confirmed because all Raul got as punishment was to be put in isolation overnight.

That's a punishment for eating? It's almost worth it to eat off someone else's plate, as he did.