Type keyword(s) to search

Live Feeds Discussion

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

So, Kevin gave Gary and possibly William a hand job. On night 1 of the live feeds. I mean!

This season is already so messy I love it!

I just saw something about this on Twitter. That is insane! Did you actually see it? 

Can't tell how much truth there is to that rumour, but Kevin at least did some bed hopping!

Ika, Emily, Cassandra and Sindy are have nots.

Edited by Fex
(edited)

Also, last night Neda spilled what happened with her and Jon. He cheated on her with the girlfriend he had during season 2 and then she texted Neda proof of it on Neda's birthday. Jon is so shitty. I can't believe Neda is still friends with him. Apparently she thinks it was karma, I guess for her falling for him when he had a girlfriend. 

Little Jackie/Karen fight:

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

I hope Cass wins out and gets Dem to nom Bruno or Kevin. I want Bruno gone so bad. I hate him. But I have no doubt that Dallas will end up on the block and evicted. Which is fine because I don't like him either, but ugh why can't it be Bruno dammit!

• Love 3
22 hours ago, bagatelle said:

Is [Kevin] still with that cute, rather dumb girl from last season?

No.

Speaking of Kevin, I think he's actually more clueless about the game this season than he was his first time around, and that is truly saying something.

• Love 2
23 hours ago, bagatelle said:

What's up with Kevin this time around?  Is he still with that cute, rather dumb girl from last season?  His flirting with the gay guys can only back fire, I think.

Pili. She was in the audience at the 1st eviction, and was cheering like crazy every time he was on screen. But as peachmangosteen said, they haven't been together in a while.

Edited by Evenshorter

I didn't watch the feeds all weekend, but I've gotten somewhat caught up. Neda won HOH, nominated Cassandra and Jackie. William won POV and didn't use it. At the moment it looks like Cassandra is going home. So disappointing! I love Cassandra! I hope she pulls something off.

• Love 1

They didn't say who, but it wasn't just 1 person. All of them were rule breaking which is why all got punished. They're showing them a lesson.

I'm excited it looks like Gary may be going home. He and Dre got the most backwards week votes. Neda won POV, so she's not saving Gary for sure.

• Love 2

Production's love affair with Gary continues.

They had the HGs vote as to who should be on slop and because Gary got so many votes and hates slop so much, they told the HGs that those who got the least votes will be on slop.  Bruno is not happy.  He got the least votes and is on slop and is well aware that Gary is being favoured.

So Demetre won HOH. Since this week is all backwards with the entire house voting to nominate, I'm assuming Demetre will be the sole vote to evict on Thursday.

I'm hoping that the person he chooses to evict doesn't stay in a dumb backwards week twist like what happened with the slop. 

• Love 1

Mental endurance comp on the live feeds right now! They each have a button. Whenever a buzzer sounds, they have to hit their button. Whoever is last is eliminated. There could be minutes or hours in between buzzes, and Big Brother will have temptations to lure them away from their buttons.

The fridge was locked when they woke up this morning, and they've all been on slop. I guess we know why, now!

This is mostly pretty boring. Karen's reaction to the buzzer was pretty funny, and Dillon running for food, but I think I'm heading for bed soon.

I don't know how it happened but Dillon is HoH and jackie is his new best friend. Ika and Dem are worried. 

Neda's alliance is finally figuring out that evicting her was a bad move since she was a shield for them.

• Love 2

Did they others let him have it? Before I gave up watching he was trying to convince the others to let him have it so he could see his family and because he earned it after this week.

39 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Did they others let him have it? Before I gave up watching he was trying to convince the others to let him have it so he could see his family and because he earned it after this week.

Yes, I think it was Bruno, William and Dre left. In exchange for safety (and possibly input on the nominations) they just sat out.

Dem won veto, Sindy up.

Which is hilarious! Still think getting rid of Neda, a member of your own alliance and ruining your game for Ika was a good move there Sindy?

• Love 1

Oh man, Neda's reaction would be great if Sindy were the next one to walk in to the jury house. It'll probably be Jackie though. (I hope so at least. Jackie was a total waste of a spot. Boring, not particularly likeable, not good at the game...casting fail for sure.)

• Love 1

That's exactly why Jackie may rat float her way to F4, I think.

In Sindy's defense, having her allies throw HOH to the guy she just nominated, making a safety deal that leaves her the only target, was not the most high probability game scenario.

• Love 1

Yeah but one her allies insisted that she put another one of her allies on the block, which some might question, but she wanted to make a 'big move', how'd that work out for you? I hope she goes home, it will give Neda a laugh.  Why do they all hate Jackie, we never really see a reason.

Oh, it was early to be blowing up your own alliance, and Neda's laughter will be heard across the Greater Toronto Area, but I don't think it was guaranteed to be this disastrous? If that distinction makes sense. A couple of worst case things happened. I just don't want to be distracted from shading Kevin and Bruno's questionable gameplay, lol. They're gonna be next.

Sindy should've listened to Neda. Neda may have gotten cocky and played the house wrong, but she was not wrong about Ika.

Ika's running that house and running it well. She's had everyone doing her dirty work for her and her hands stay clean. It's going to be very lowering for Sindy to Join Neda in Jury when Neda WARNED her what was going on.

And the thing that frustrates me most is nobody SEES what Ika's doing. And that it's working. And working well. Even you guys.  Everybody dances to Ika's tune. She's abrasive and mean but damn. Smart, smart game player.

If she's not stopped and stopped soon? Like next week soon?
Ika's winning this. It's impossibly amazing how nobody is willing to face her, try her, nominate her. They nominated her boy toy but not her!

This girl's winning.

Bruno and Kevin are nominated and If Bruno wins POV, obviously William will take Kevin off with his special power.

How did production know that Kevin would be put up this week?  Who else would William use that secret veto on.

8 hours ago, bagatelle said:

Bruno and Kevin are nominated and If Bruno wins POV, obviously William will take Kevin off with his special power.

How did production know that Kevin would be put up this week?  Who else would William use that secret veto on.

Dre.

• Love 1

Why wouldn't he? They're in a showmance and he probably thinks they have some kind of alliance. What would be the harm, other than he keeps an alliance member. If Bruno wins POV and William saves Kevin, I guess Dem could always put up Karen or Jackie could always go up again.

i'm starting to truly root for Jackie. That girl has done nothing to anyone. Everybody hates her for being...what....enigmatic? Closed? Not an emotional player? Hard to read? She's taking it and taking it and taking it and yet still here. I really want her to not-be-evicted before Ika and her lot are. I still can't see where she's done anything to warrant all the hatred and dislike. She's just closed emotionally and hard to get to know. Anybody take a minute and they'd really get inside that barrier and see the real Jackie.

I don't think she's closed emotionally. If anything, I've always thought she was a bit of a drama queen ever since her fight with Karen. I don't think I've seen anyone here or on the show say that they hate her. She's just boring and not particularly memorable. She's basically oatmeal.

On 2017-04-24 at 9:01 PM, hnygrl said:

i'm starting to truly root for Jackie. That girl has done nothing to anyone. Everybody hates her for being...what....enigmatic? Closed? Not an emotional player? Hard to read? She's taking it and taking it and taking it and yet still here. I really want her to not-be-evicted before Ika and her lot are. I still can't see where she's done anything to warrant all the hatred and dislike. She's just closed emotionally and hard to get to know. Anybody take a minute and they'd really get inside that barrier and see the real Jackie.

Her social game is horrible and in a house where your social game can be just as important as your physical and strategic play, it's actually not surprising at all to me that no one seems to like Jackie. It's not everyone's job to get her to open up so they can trust her, it's Jackie's job to put herself out there so that others can feel like they can trust her. Jackie has shown the house that she's only good for a vote and that's it. She's not building relationships...she's just trying to get along and scrape by joining alliances where she can to survive. If you aren't winning competitions, if you haven't built relationships that you can leverage in the game then you're not a very useful to many people unless they need your vote (so far the house has played a game where a swing vote has never been needed). She offers so little that even in an alliance, she's going to be at the top of the pecking order when the numbers start dwindling. And she's actually a very emotional player - she's so content with someone just including her in their group that she doesn't weigh her options and really observes the house. So the moment she thinks someone doesn't really have her back, she cries and throws everyone under the bus in hopes of earning the trust of someone else so they can bring her into their alliance. At this rate, she's the perfect person to take to F2 because the only way she'll get votes is if there are jury members that are too bitter to vote for best game play.

• Love 3