Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers With Speculation

SueB
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Bitter Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

So basically they kinda have a wish granted and expect something else - how does that come about? - and Dean secretely thinks of the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man John so instead John comes back, creating an alternate reality? And the bad consequence of that is Zachariah coming back? That is so random. He doesn`t at all narratively connect to John or any story with John. And Mary`s reunion with John is "romantic"? Hahaha, does She-who-is-self-involved forget Bobby the second she sees John?    

At least it tells us Dean will have a scene with John. But honestly, if this is about wishing for closure, I don`t see why it was Dean`s wish specifically. Apparently there is no animosity between him and John. Whereas Sam can "forgive". Which sounds pretty-one-sided, the characters should have closure but a bit more complex than that.

Doesn`t sound like much of the original "Lebanon" POV concept survives. Because how would that fit together?

Btw, I hope Zachariah isn`t "the angel who saw the brothers as nothing but thorns in his side". This is complete bs. Zachariah was Michael`s errand guy in getting Dean to say "yes." That`s what he was about. He wasn`t an "I would have gotten away with it if not for those meddling kids" villain. I hope Dean gets to kill him again.  

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

Hahaha, does She-who-is-self-involved forget Bobby the second she sees John?

Heck, even before Bobby, when (from her perspective) John had only been lost to her a few months, she was shacking up with the Enemy Who Is Now a Friend.  

Guess for her, out of sight is out of mind.  And heart.  And life.  And...

• Love 6

IN general I'm pretty excited how they weave it together for the 300th and think it will be great. I do agree that the whole Lebanon/POV appears to have been pushed aside. Probably when JDM became available. Unless through the town's eyes is how Dad learns how amazing his sons are. Oh that would be good. 

Edited by Bobcatkitten
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

do agree that the whole Lebanon/POV appears to have been pushed aside.

JDM only filmed 2 days of this episode, so he'll be in about 10 minutes at most. 

I think that concept will still be part of the episode.

• Love 2

From the interview it sounds there will be a reunion scene - probably just the "Dad?" thing, then them sitting and drinking and catching up in the bunker, Mary coming in and having a one-on-one? with John. Then each brother individually has a scene with John. Lets say maybe a goodbye scene between all of them and is pushing the limits of two day shooting. 

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

JDM only filmed 2 days of this episode, so he'll be in about 10 minutes at most. 

I think that concept will still be part of the episode.

Yes they said elsewhere the town concept is still there...i'm thinking the John part will be the last twist and end the episode with a huge cherry on top...somewhere about 10 to 15 minutes of air time.

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 1

Hold on to your horses I’m gonna predict the entire plot of 300

Kind getting BTVS “The Wish” vibes from the episode 300 plot description?

Dean makes a wish

Dad comes back

Everything is great

But oops reality has been affected as well

Cas never met the Winchesters and never rebelled

Bonus: Zachariah cameo

Jack was never born etc

Dean undoes the wish by the end of the episode to set things right

But not before they get CLOSURE with John

The end

I saw this on tumblr, and I think its probably pretty accurate

http://beautifulkhaleeesi.tumblr.com/post/182063886864/hold-on-to-your-horses-im-gonna-predict-the

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Dean makes a wish

Dad comes back

Everything is great

Jack was never born etc

The end

http://beautifulkhaleeesi.tumblr.com/post/182063886864/hold-on-to-your-horses-im-gonna-predict-the

Something like that could be great...overall i'm very optimistic about this.

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Not really a spoiler I suppose, but just in case. Love this from Ruthie.

Is Rowena in the episode so Ruth saw them film it? Or was Ruth just complimenting Jensen in general? Either way, she is such a nice lady. 

But "Dean who?" from cw_spn twitter? Are they meta-trolling us with that phrase?   

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

But "Dean who?" from cw_spn twitter? Are they meta-trolling us with that phrase? 

I think that maybe they are implying that that is a shot of MichaelDean? The clothes certainly look more like MichaelDean.

3 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

Btw, I hope Zachariah isn`t "the angel who saw the brothers as nothing but thorns in his side". This is complete bs. Zachariah was Michael`s errand guy in getting Dean to say "yes." That`s what he was about. He wasn`t an "I would have gotten away with it if not for those meddling kids" villain. I hope Dean gets to kill him again.  

For me Zachariah was pretty much an "I would have gotten away with it..." villain. Yes, he was Michael's errand guy - which is why I still contend that original flavor Michael was not a good guy at all - but he did very much blame Sam and especially Dean for his not being able to succeed. As Zachariah complained in "Dark Side of the Moon" he had basically been "employee of the month.... Every month!" until Dean kept saying "no." He wanted to take it out on them in heaven by torturing them until Joshua came along and took Sam and Dean away from him.

Zachariah was all about the bottom line, and as he told the guy in the bar at the beginning of "Point of No Return:" because he couldn't close that final deal, his entire existence was ruined. And it was all because of those meddling kids Sam and Dean. Michael gave Zach that second chance - which Zachariah didn't expect. I suspect that it was Michael or another very high up angel who okayed and carried out the resurrection of Adam, and Zach was all happy that he was going to get to succeed... until Dean killed him... so pretty much yeah he wasn't some think on his own villain, but Sam and Dean were definitely thorns in his side and stood in the way of his perfect record. Which while not supervillain material, could definitely still be the mindset of a dangerous, determined individual.***

*** Somehow Zachariah reminded me of one of those personalities that has to have everything just right... including all of the trophies he took from all of his victims, because he's also a serial killer. And how dare you not play along and be a cooperative victim... you're ruining his schedule. With some pettiness thrown in, because he's going to make you pay for ruining his schedule. Zachariah always reminded me of that for some reason.

• Love 4

For me Zachariah was pretty much an "I would have gotten away with it..." villain. Yes, he was Michael's errand guy - which is why I still contend that original flavor Michael was not a good guy at all - but he did very much blame Sam and especially Dean for his not being able to succeed. As Zachariah complained in "Dark Side of the Moon" he had basically been "employee of the month.... Every month!" until Dean kept saying "no." He wanted to take it out on them in heaven by torturing them until Joshua came along and took Sam and Dean away from him.

Zachariah was all about the bottom line, and as he told the guy in the bar at the beginning of "Point of No Return:" because he couldn't close that final deal, his entire existence was ruined. And it was all because of those meddling kids Sam and Dean. Michael gave Zach that second chance - which Zachariah didn't expect. I suspect that it was Michael or another very high up angel who okayed and carried out the resurrection of Adam, and Zach was all happy that he was going to get to succeed... until Dean killed him... so pretty much yeah he wasn't some think on his own villain, but Sam and Dean were definitely thorns in his side and stood in the way of his perfect record. Which while not supervillain material, could definitely still be the mindset of a dangerous, determined individual.***

*** Somehow Zachariah reminded me of one of those personalities that has to have everything just right... including all of the trophies he took from all of his victims, because he's also a serial killer. And how dare you not play along and be a cooperative victim... you're ruining his schedule. With some pettiness thrown in, because he's going to make you pay for ruining his schedule. Zachariah always reminded me of that for some reason.

But Dean was a thorn in his side for not saying "yes". It`s not like Zachariah wanted anything from Sam really. Just like Ruby didn`t really want anything from Dean. She tried to make due while he was around but her primary goal was Lucifer through Sam. Same way, Zach`s primary goal was Michael through Dean. 

With Crowley, I could see someone stating the brothers were a constant thorn in his side overall. Even during their frenemy phases. But not someone like Zachariah. He had one goal with Dean, he didn`t accomplish it. Maybe if he comes back now, he can make a quip on Dean and Michael and how it finally happened.  

I think that maybe they are implying that that is a shot of MichaelDean? The clothes certainly look more like MichaelDean.

Of course it`s Michael!Dean but I`ve seen enough disappointed Dean-fans comment on their captions with "Dean who" whenever they leave him out again. They must know it`s kind of a catchphrase for bitter Dean!fans, hence I kinda see it as trolling.

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

There are some decent spoilers for episode 300 at the end of this. 

It's all an altered reality based on a wish by Dean for closure or forgiveness with John. But there are unintended consequences too. 

https://ew.com/tv/2019/01/16/supernatural-ew-cover-300-episodes/

Oooh that was some good spoilers and an enjoyable video too. They’re just all so darn cute! 

Ok, so what happens do we think? Dean wishes for his dad to be back but for that to happen, Zach’s “The End” scenario world is    put into place or something?? 

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

Of course it`s Michael!Dean but I`ve seen enough disappointed Dean-fans comment on their captions with "Dean who" whenever they leave him out again. They must know it`s kind of a catchphrase for bitter Dean!fans, hence I kinda see it as trolling.

Ah okay... I pay no attention to that stuff (I've never written a tweet, or gone on Tumbler or instagram, or done any of that other social media stuff... pretty much here is it for me), so I didn't understand what you were getting at. Sorry about that.

48 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

But Dean was a thorn in his side for not saying "yes". It`s not like Zachariah wanted anything from Sam really. Just like Ruby didn`t really want anything from Dean. She tried to make due while he was around but her primary goal was Lucifer through Sam. Same way, Zach`s primary goal was Michael through Dean. 

Well, true, and I did say that it was mostly Dean, but Sam did give Dean support and was a reason for Dean to not say "yes." I could see Zachariah thinking that he would've had a much easier time influencing Dean if Sam hadn't been around.

Just as Ruby mostly wanted things from Sam, but she did have to play "nice" with Dean sometimes or she wouldn't get what she wanted from Sam... which is why she did the whole insincere "I don't want to get between the two of you," aww shucks, routine. So in my opinion, Dean coming back was a thorn in her side in a way, because Dean made her job of getting at / influencing Sam more difficult. Because Dean was back, Sam even stopped drinking demon blood and got off of the "program" for quite a while... which likely made Ruby's job much more difficult. So while not a direct thing, I believe that Ruby likely did see Dean as a "thorn" or at least as a monkey wrench in her machinations.

But I can also see where miles would vary on that, too.

8 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

So basically they kinda have a wish granted and expect something else - how does that come about? - and Dean secretely thinks of the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man John so instead John comes back, creating an alternate reality? And the bad consequence of that is Zachariah coming back? That is so random. He doesn`t at all narratively connect to John or any story with John. And Mary`s reunion with John is "romantic"? Hahaha, does She-who-is-self-involved forget Bobby the second she sees John?    

At least it tells us Dean will have a scene with John. But honestly, if this is about wishing for closure, I don`t see why it was Dean`s wish specifically. Apparently there is no animosity between him and John. Whereas Sam can "forgive". Which sounds pretty-one-sided, the characters should have closure but a bit more complex than that.

Doesn`t sound like much of the original "Lebanon" POV concept survives. Because how would that fit together?

If anyone else gets to kill him, I'm gonna be Pissed. Off.

• Love 5

Awesome video and great EW coverage!

I want to dissect all those photos

First thoughts:

- NO SOCKS!   IDK why but that is so ‘them’.  And by ‘them’ I mean BOTH J2 or in character as Sam & Dean. 

- ‘Dean’ has a feather as a boutonnieres!   I can’t tell if they are meant to be in character or not but I love that nod.   

- Dean/Jensen jewelry — in character? Personal for Jensen? Photo shoot? Easter egg? (What’s up with the snake necklace?)   Most of the time neither of J2 has on wedding rings although one of Jensen in the Impala LOOKS like a ring on his forth left finger  

- I LOVE how Sam Smith (Mary) looks in these photos   It’s nice she gets a little glamour moment versus flannel

- I have to say the Winchester family pic is my favorite   So many things going on in that photo  

• Love 5
15 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

Dean makes a wish

Dad comes back

Everything is great

Jack was never born etc

The end

Nailed it. What Is and What Should Never Be, Take 2. I feel like I've already watched it because I have, in a wildly better season.

Yes, it does sound like the original Lebanon plot got nixed, truncated, or changed due to JDM's availability. But Dabb did the same thing with the Michael plot once Wayward got flushed - truncated it because ... no good reason, just 'cuz.

I'm going to resent the hell out of every scene Mary has with John, pretending to be a good loving wife and mother who cared about her family, when we've watched over two seasons to the contrary. Feels like a waste of air space that could be better spent with other characters.

Edited by PAForrest
  • Love 4

I am curious to learn the full explanation of John's 'return'. This John has clearly aged, so if it's an alternate reality due to the wish (as in the Djinn dream), then why would he be surprised to see that his sons are also aged/grown? He clearly recognizes/knows them and is emotional at being with them, so, were they dead in his reality? Estranged?

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I am curious to learn the full explanation of John's 'return'. This John has clearly aged, so if it's an alternate reality due to the wish (as in the Djinn dream), then why would he be surprised to see that his sons are also aged/grown? He clearly recognizes/knows them and is emotional at being with them, so, were they dead in his reality? Estranged?

You're giving the writers far more credit than they deserve.  I doubt anything other than "yay, JDM is available for the 300th" crossed his mind.

I want to know why if getting closure from John is a secret desire of Sam's why is it Dean's wish? (Not meant as bitch/jerk, bitterness) just a question that crossed my mind.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Looks to be real John is back because of a wish(he clearly remembers his history with the boys and Mary)--where he was and why he aged is the question.

• Love 1

Looks from the extended trailer it's Michael behind the door - and he is hitting it repeatedly with a keg.

Which makes zero sense since that is clearly inside Dean`s mind which apparently Michael controls right now. So why would he need to physically break down "doors" in there? Even if he did, he could snap his fingers to do that, instead he is acting like any human would. 

Why do the writers always have to be so overly literal and mundane with everything? Have otherworldly creatures act otherworldy for a change. Because IMO all the supernatural beings who even remotely act different than random Joe Schmoe work so much better.

Trying to piece together the events, Michael is in control, Dean is in that bar setting, probably not knowing/remembering. Sam and Cas arrive there? Michael is coming and trying to get in? He eventually does and beats up Sam and Cas. That snaps Dean out of it and he beats up Michael? 

Meanwhile the bunker is under attack by the monsters and just in the nick of time, instead of eons, Jack gets his powers back.  

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

Trying to piece together the events, Michael is in control, Dean is in that bar setting, probably not knowing/remembering. Sam and Cas arrive there? Michael is coming and trying to get in? He eventually does and beats up Sam and Cas. That snaps Dean out of it and he beats up Michael? 

Meanwhile the bunker is under attack by the monsters and just in the nick of time, instead of eons, Jack gets his powers back.

Maybe the bar is Dean's last bastion of safety/hope in his mind, hence the blackness when Cas and Sam first enter.

It does look like we might get a dual role for Jensen out of this and I'm sure he'll rock it, but they better not have Sam be the one to defeat Michael in DEAN'S! mind, FFS.

That would be a level of ludicrous as regards canon that would be beyond compare, IMO.

Edited by Myrelle
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Watching the extended trailer, whoever Dean is kicking, that "oof" sounds a lot like Jensen.  So if that is another version of Dean, why would they're be two Dean's in that scenario

I just love that you know what Jensen's "oof" sounds like. 

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Watching the extended trailer, whoever Dean is kicking, that "oof" sounds a lot like Jensen.  So if that is another version of Dean, why would they're be two Dean's in that scenario

Like Aeryn, I'm thinking that's Michael!Dean that's on the receiving end of the stomping.

In that case, the dual role for Jensen would be Dean and Michael!Dean with each of them being separately corporeal within the same scene.

• Love 3

Watching the extended trailer, whoever Dean is kicking, that "oof" sounds a lot like Jensen.

And he is wearing the Michael outfit while stomping!Dean is in the bartender outfit. I guess Dean curb-stomping him kinda symbolically represents him overpowering Michael in his mind. It reminds me a bit of X-Men Apocalypse (I know, not the greatest movie) when they tried to visualize Prof. X mind powers by having him beat on his opponent in the mindsphere.  

The dark horse in the scene right now is the drunk slumped over the bar. Either it`s just random set dressing basically or it is a third representation of Dean, the one "down and out" for now if bartender!Dean is unaware of who/what he is. Then they merge to defeat Michael. Probably way too complex for the current writers. Even though they only have to steal basically from the, what was it, Season 6 Finale? And the Gadreel kick-out? This sounds like a mixture of those two.  

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

The dark horse in the scene right now is the drunk slumped over the bar. Either it`s just random set dressing basically or it is a third representation of Dean, the one "down and out" for now if bartender!Dean is unaware of who/what he is. Then they merge to defeat Michael. Probably way too complex for the current writers. Even though they only have to steal basically from the, what was it, Season 6 Finale? And the Gadreel kick-out? This sounds like a mixture of those two.  

I would love this, but yeah, even though, execution-wise, it would just be a mixed redux of both storylines mentioned here, I have to agree that these writers would never consider it as a part of this storyline, so I'm going with simple set dressing.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

Actually that sounds plausible to me.

The show tends to have shortcuts to represent certain things - like the bloody coughing to represent a supernatural type sickness / problem - and when Sam split into pieces inside his mind, he did so because he was "broken" according to Castiel and later the Soulless Sam representation in his mind. And it was interesting that that piece (Soulless Sam) and the In the Box with Lucifer Sam were the only pieces that knew what was going on. Regular Sam had forgotten or blocked it out in order to cope. A similar thing happened in the - in my opinion inferior - first episode of season 9, except that in that scenario Bobby and Dean represented other "pieces" of messed up / dying / delusional Sam.

So I could see the passed out person being the piece of Dean that has lost hope and/or doesn't think he can win like you said, while bartender Dean is regular Dean who has no memory because that's how he's coping. The third piece would be Michael!Dean who is trying to take over permanently. The difference in the scenario would be that Dean would only be incorporating two of those pieces... unless they surprise us and have Demon Dean show up also which would be awesome, and would explain why Jensen would find that to be his favorite scene. Dean would then have to accept that part of himself back - Demon Dean - in order to defeat Michael.

And if this doesn't happen, I think someone needs to write this fanfic, because I think it's a plot just waiting to happen.

• Love 1

Synopsis for "Lebanon"

SUPERNATURAL
“Lebanon”— (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

JEFFREY DEAN MORGAN RETURNS FOR THE 300TH EPISODE – Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) look to occult lore for a solution to their latest problem, but instead of a resolution, they find much more than either of them had anticipated. Jeffrey Dean Morgan (John Winchester) guest stars. The episode was directed by Robert Singer and written by Andrew Dabb & Meredith Glynn. (#1413). Original Airdate 2/7/2019.

Source

Btw, we`re getting some new writers, according to spoiler tumblr. Well, not new but previous writer`s assisstants getting a turn.  

Episode 14 will be Yockey again. Called "Ouroboros"

Episode 15 Yockey and Meghan Fitzmartin called "Peace of Mind"

Episode 16 Perez and Nick Vaught  called "Don`t go into the Woods"

15 and 16 are shot out of order, probably to make the schedule of a guest star work.

Source   

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

Synopsis for "Lebanon"

Source

Btw, we`re getting some new writers, according to spoiler tumblr. Well, not new but previous writer`s assisstants getting a turn.  

Episode 14 will be Yockey again. Called "Ouroboros"

Episode 15 Yockey and Meghan Fitzmartin called "Peace of Mind"

Episode 16 Perez and Nick Vaught  called "Don`t go into the Woods"

15 and 16 are shot out of order, probably to make the schedule of a guest star work.

Source   

Hopefully that's a good thing.

• Love 1

So, I think this soul-draining of Jack is going to go somewhere. Either he keeps using it until he loses his soul (cue angst for his 3 dads), or he goes full-on darkside. Either would be interesting.

Also, speaking of angst- I wonder if the "speeches" Michael!Dean gave the other 3 will lead anywhere...apologies or move of the "I'm expendable" mindset of Sam and Cas.

Edited by S Cook Productions
typo

Based on both the welding and the 300th episode, I think it's possible Dean makes a cage that he plans to have Rowena use the Book of the Damned to hold him in. I also think that since we know it's Dean's "wishverse" in the 300th, Michael is still inside him and the 300th episode is part of his 'farewell tour' he thinks he's making.

First he visits Mom & Bobby in the next episode. Then either he's caught by Sam & Cas on his whole future thing OR perhap's Sam finds out, makes his 'unthinkable decision' but doesn't tell Dean.  I can see Dean wistfully wanting to see his brother get closure with his father - because Sam & John's relationship was always an unhappy memory for Dean - and that's part of how they get to the 300th alternate reality.

Regardless of how it plays out I'm still:
- confident we'll have a S15
- confident Jensen Ackles will still be "Dean Winchester", co-lead of the show in S15  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

I've seen speculation that the book Billie gave Dean was blank, that Dean who is the epitome of free will has to find a way to write his own ending suggesting that the future isn't set in stone.

This idea is really awesome. It fits with the confusion on Dean's face and the camera really doesn't let you see if there is writing on the pages. But on the other hand, the promo.for Damaged Goods has that line where Dean is pointing a gun at Sam and saying there is only way this can go and this is it (or something to that effect). That seems to imply he is completely sure of his path. If the book were blank I would think he would have some doubt. But, who knows, they could be jerking our chain with promo, implying something that isn't true.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, PinkChicken said:

I like that Idea so much more than it saying Sam has to do it, which is also pretty plausible with the way things are going & Johns return and just flipping everything really.

Now that you mention it, I can totally see Dabb’s endgame as Sam killing Dean for the greater good. I can also see him being oblivious to how much Sam hate that would generate. He would probably think it was a brave choice that would make Sam look like the better character.

• Love 2

So, a logistical question... 

Michael can't use his angel powers in the mindscape and is just a regular projection, therefore only his consciousness must be locked in that freezer in Dean's head. So where is Michael's grace in this equation? Could Dean possibly access celestial abilities on his own, without Michael's involvement? He is currently holding an archangel in his body as well as his mind, so if he got cut, would he heal? Would he bleed grace if sliced by the appropriate weapon/wielder combination? Dean got to drive in 13.23, but Michael had willingly ceded control that time.

• Love 5

Trying to slow down the promo for episode 11:

As per the summary, I think Dean goes to that cabin where Mary and Bobby are to recuperate. I don`t think Jim Beaver will be in the ep but Mary obviously is. I believe he has taken a book from the bunker with him that holds instructions for building some kind of "cage". Which he proceeds to do there in the cabin. 

Mary finds the book and see some kind of picture in it. 

At some point in the episode she calls Sam that "something is going on". It kinda fits with Sam`s call to her from I think, early in the episode, that Dean is "acting weird". Seriously, people, you think? What did they expect, that holding back an archangel like Michael for hours, days is easy and has no side effects?  

Sam comes to the cabin. Which is where we get the scene with Dean with the gun, swinging around and accidentally point it at Sam who is all "woah, woah, it`s me". 

Then they have a talk in some kind of tool shed? There is a metal box-like object between them with what I think sigils on top. This is likely what Dean welded. And he asks Sam to put him in there, seal it shut and maybe bury it or sink it to the bottom of the ocean or whatnot. So that even if Michael breaks free of the mind prison, he (and Dean)  will stay contained.

Now Sam may or may not tearfully agree with that. 

But somehow, somewhere Nickifer also shows up there, having previously tussled with Donna also. He is still up and about in episode 12 where he comes "face to face with his past" so obviously he is not killed here. And I don`t think he is in episode 13. So either he gets contained or escapes again. 

What is not gonna happen is Dean ending up in the box. Hence, they are looking for other solutions to the problem in episode 13. 

The one thing that is hard to place right now is the summary for ep 12. Why would there suddenly be bloodshed from Donatello being in a fugue state? 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Aeryn13 said:

Trying to slow down the promo for episode 11:

As per the summary, I think Dean goes to that cabin where Mary and Bobby are to recuperate. I don`t think Jim Beaver will be in the ep but Mary obviously is. I believe he has taken a book from the bunker with him that holds instructions for building some kind of "cage". Which he proceeds to do there in the cabin. 

Mary finds the book and see some kind of picture in it. 

At some point in the episode she calls Sam that "something is going on". It kinda fits with Sam`s call to her from I think, early in the episode, that Dean is "acting weird". Seriously, people, you think? What did they expect, that holding back an archangel like Michael for hours, days is easy and has no side effects?  

Sam comes to the cabin. Which is where we get the scene with Dean with the gun, swinging around and accidentally point it at Sam who is all "woah, woah, it`s me". 

Then they have a talk in some kind of tool shed? There is a metal box-like object between them with what I think sigils on top. This is likely what Dean welded. And he asks Sam to put him in there, seal it shut and maybe bury it or sink it to the bottom of the ocean or whatnot. So that even if Michael breaks free of the mind prison, he (and Dean)  will stay contained.

Now Sam may or may not tearfully agree with that. 

But somehow, somewhere Nickifer also shows up there, having previously tussled with Donna also. He is still up and about in episode 12 where he comes "face to face with his past" so obviously he is not killed here. And I don`t think he is in episode 13. So either he gets contained or escapes again. 

What is not gonna happen is Dean ending up in the box. Hence, they are looking for other solutions to the problem in episode 13. 

The one thing that is hard to place right now is the summary for ep 12. Why would there suddenly be bloodshed from Donatello being in a fugue state? 

Doesn't Dean say that "this is how it has to happen" in the promo?-so I'm assuming that his dying in the cage(or by whatever he's welding together) is a part of the description of his death in the book.

The Donatello thing could just be a one-off after they've settled on what they're going to do about Michael in Dean, for the time being and your guess is as good as mine as to why that might involve bloodshed of any kind-unless a soulless Donatello can astral project also.

• Love 1

Doesn't Dean say that "this is how it has to happen" in the promo?-so I'm assuming that his dying in the cage(or by whatever he's welding together) is a part of the description of his death in the book.

The Donatello thing could just be a one-off after they've settled on what they're going to do about Michael in Dean, for the time being and your guess is as good as mine as to why that might involve bloodshed of any kind-unless a soulless Donatello can astral project also.

Either it is his death from the book or something he comes up with as an alternative to the book. Unless the book is blank and he takes it as "think of something". 

I think the episode will probably be focused more on Nickifer since it`s Bucklemming. And the Donatello thing is just the recent lol-canon they`ve come up with.

Dean`s scene in a "bad physical place" might just the only nod to the ongoing Michael thing. And I believe this moment he is supposed to have with Cas relates to that also. 

7 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

It's hard to tell from the promo, but it almost looks like Dean was trying to shoot Sam.  I could be mixing that up with something.

1 minute ago, Aeryn13 said:

Dean`s scene in a "bad physical place" might just the only nod to the ongoing Michael thing. And I believe this moment he is supposed to have with Cas relates to that also. 

This is what I'm thinking, kind of like when Lucifer was tormenting Sam, I'm guessing Michael won't let Dean sleep or rest.  In a perfect world they'd use these next two episodes showing Michael trying to fight, and its physical effect on Dean, and then Michael just stopping so Dean can be normal for episode 300, and Michael hoping to catch Dean off guard.

• Love 1

It's hard to tell from the promo, but it almost looks like Dean was trying to shoot Sam.  I could be mixing that up with something.

Dean was outside, gun drawn and checking the environment. Sam appeared next to him and that`s why he ended up with the gun in his face. But even in the promo you can tell from their expressions that this is the old "woah, it`s just me" "man, you startled me, I could have shot you" situation.

If they keep the Michael situation going, Zachariah coming back for ep 300 alterna world also makes more sense. That dude would either gloat up a storm about Dean finally being "possessed" or bitch to kingdom come that he died for it and then it happened anyway years later with a different Michael. I can imagine an epic "fuck my life" from him. 

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 3