Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers With Speculation

SueB
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Bitter Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Why has he been pretending to be him over the phone instead of saying right away give me Jack or I kill Castiel? Isn't that what kidnappers do? Isn't that the point of leverage in this case? other than RL reasons that the show needed Cas off the board to set up the Wayward Sisters stuff and limited Misha episodes.

Sam and Dean didn't have Jack and Asemodeus knew it so the leverage angle doesn't make sense to me. I figured he kidnapped Cass because: one, he could and Cass would be a valuable asset to have; And two, as a means of keeping tabs on Sam and Dean. This way they keep calling him and giving him updates on their progress. It's actually pretty ingenious when you think about it.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

Sam and Dean didn't have Jack and Asemodeus knew it so the leverage angle doesn't make sense to me. I figured he kidnapped Cass because: one, he could and Cass would be a valuable asset to have; And two, as a means of keeping tabs on Sam and Dean. This way they keep calling him and giving him updates on their progress. It's actually pretty ingenious when you think about it.

Obviously, he's calling them to keep tabs on their whereabouts. That was shown and that was known and understood, even by this viewer. 

SMODEUS (in his normal voice): As I was sayin', I'm a collector. I like to be prepared. Lucifer could be useful. Castiel is a card to play if the Winchesters get out of line. And if there's any truth to the story that a new version of Michael is comin', I will definitely need that nephilim.

I just think if one can shift into being the person who would get next to the people seeking what you're seeking is more effective than phone calls pretending to be said person unless said shifter thinks they'll be discovered right away.  Even if Asmodeus thought he would  be discovered they have no real power against him anyway. So why not do it? That's all I'm saying. To me that's a bit of a plot hole and likely born of other story needs. But it was a Buck Lemming script...so it's not going to make much sense LOL  Anyway, I'm realy done now LOL ymmv

moving on to Cas being in the car with the boys in 13.13. I'm thinking that is probably not the Cas that's been floating around in s13, who I'm still not convinced was actual Cas.

Here's a question that has bugged me since 12.23.  How did Jack know what the AW looked like? Is it because he saw it when Cas crossed over into that world? Did he already know of it's existence by virtue of being conceived. I mean considering his power opened a rift to that world was it something he just innately knew about? Like how did he identify that picture as where he wanted to go? Or was that explained and I missed it? It really makes me side eye Jack at this point. Maybe he's been tapped all along to always end up in the AW to do whatever he's supposed to do there. Maybe that's why Paradise was a thing he supposedly showed Cas because it was him going there to save that world. I don't know. I hope they explain that a bit.

Ok...enough of this hiatus crap, I'm ready for a new episode!!  

Are you all assuming they're going to change actors when AU Michael comes to our world?  It seems weird that they would do that.  I'm guessing he'll go through the portal like everyone else, and no one else has changed physically?  Maybe I'm misinterpreting what you've been discussing.  I'm sort of out of the loop a bit.  I haven't been posting too much during this hiatus because it's been interminable.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MysteryGuest said:

Are you all assuming they're going to change actors when AU Michael comes to our world?  It seems weird that they would do that.  I'm guessing he'll go through the portal like everyone else, and no one else has changed physically?  Maybe I'm misinterpreting what you've been discussing.  I'm sort of out of the loop a bit.  I haven't been posting too much during this hiatus because it's been interminable.  

I don't think that is the assumption at least it's not for me anyway. I think it's more like it will be two Michaels since they are two different entities. Like if AU Bobby crossed over and regular!Bobby was still alive they would both exist in the SPN World.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

I don't think that is the assumption at least it's not for me anyway. I think it's more like it will be two Michaels since they are two different entities. Like if AU Bobby crossed over and regular!Bobby was still alive they would both exist in the SPN World.

Ok, but I'm not sure there's been any indication that "our" Michael is going to be a factor.  He's still in the cage, what's left of him.  I just think we're going to end up with evil Michael from the AU, and that's going to be it.

6 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

Ok, but I'm not sure there's been any indication that "our" Michael is going to be a factor.  He's still in the cage, what's left of him.  I just think we're going to end up with evil Michael from the AU, and that's going to be it.

The speculation is coming from whom the mystery person in the puffy sleeves with stringy hair might be. Just speculating that it might be Michael!Adam. That's all.

46 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

The speculation is coming from whom the mystery person in the puffy sleeves with stringy hair might be. Just speculating that it might be Michael!Adam. That's all.

Ah, I see.  I have no idea who that person was, but I guess we'll find out.  They seem to be bringing everyone else back, so why not Adam?  

The only character we have seen dressed like that has been Gavin.  In Riftworld John never had sons so it can't be Adam from that AU.  If they raise Michael from the cage in our U Adam wasn't wearing a puffy shirt when he jumped in.  Why we would need Gavin back is beyond me though.  Specially now that Crowley is gone.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

The only character we have seen dressed like that has been Gavin.  In Riftworld John never had sons so it can't be Adam from that AU.  If they raise Michael from the cage in our U Adam wasn't wearing a puffy shirt when he jumped in.  Why we would need Gavin back is beyond me though.  Specially now that Crowley is gone.

We've haven't seen Michael in 7 years. Who's to say he didn't change his clothes? Lucifer claims he went nuts and was singing showtunes, maybe he just decided to go method and thinks he's in Pirates of Penzance or something. LOL

4 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

Ah, I see.  I have no idea who that person was, but I guess we'll find out.  They seem to be bringing everyone else back, so why not Adam?  

Yeah that was what we were noodling on.

I've become kind of obsessed with looking at that photo and this is gonna sound like crazy pants thinking but those broad shoulders...sure reminded of Jensen's. But I just can't believe it would be the case. And if it was him, WHY? LOL

I was thinking if that was Michael, wouldn’t Dean have called him a douchebag?  Like, “Shows over, Douchebag.”  That’s kind of his thing with Angels.  I’m not crazy about him saying “Shows over.”  I hope that’s not foreshadowing.  I’m not mentally or emotionally prepared for that yet.  

2 minutes ago, bozodegama said:

I was thinking if that was Michael, wouldn’t Dean have called him a douchebag?  Like, “Shows over, Douchebag.”  That’s kind of his thing with Angels.  I’m not crazy about him saying “Shows over.”  I hope that’s not foreshadowing.  I’m not mentally or emotionally prepared for that yet.  

I'm a little confused. I don't think those two scenes are related at all. I think it's possible that scene with the person in the poofy shirt is maybe a flashback or Hell or Heaven. I think Dean is talking to someone else altogether.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

They make it so dam hard to be open minded.  This was just awful.

I don't know, that was far better than the other two that only featured Claire. At least this one was more genuine to the show they have been selling for months--an ensemble show, that is--and told us something about the show itself, not just that Claire was going to save Sam and Dean and look pretty doing it. They could tone down the rhetoric, but that's what you do when you're trying to sell a show.

I had a hearty chuckle at Alex's biker Barbie comment for Claire. though. She ain't wrong and if they go to series, I hope they tone that shit down!

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

They make it so dam hard to be open minded.  This was just awful.

I liked everything but Claire, the actress just sucks.

I loved Donna, I think every line she threw out in that clip was gold. 

I'm going to have such a hard time if this spin off focuses on Claire. I love Jody/Donna, I like Alex and think Patience has potential. I don't have an opinion on Kaia, it's too soon. Sadly, I just can't stand Claire and, this did nothing to make me like her. In this clip, Claire is a caricature of a "tough chick", it came off as manufactured instead of genuine.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 2

I do think the majority of this episode is going to focus on Claire.   We've seen that its Claire and Kaia in Monster world.  Jody, Donna and the rest don't seem to be there.

I think this ep will be mostly paint by the the numbers.

I figure Sam and Dean will be the teaser.  We'll see the scene were they get captured. 

After the opening I figure we'll get the scene of Claire fighting and killing the monster.  Jody will call her and tell her about Sam and Dean.  She's goes back, recruits Alex, Kaia and Patience who are reluctant to help.  Donna joins in we get the scene of them shooting and fighting because because they're badass.  Then they get to where the porthole can be opened.  Claire will go in, with Kaia so they can get back, and Claire be the one to kill a dinosaur and save Sam and Dean.  There will be a problem and the rift won't close completely allowing monsters to be able to get out and conveniently head to Sioux Falls.

We'll see Sam and Dean for about 30 seconds before the go to commercial and for maybe 2 minutes at the end when Dean will apologize for not having faith in untrained teenagers badass woman.  Then he'll tell them they got this and they're better hunters than he ever was and to call if they need help.  Hug Jody goodbye and end credits. 

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

I do think the majority of this episode is going to focus on Claire.   We've seen that its Claire and Kaia in Monster world.  Jody, Donna and the rest don't seem to be there.

I figure Sam and Dean will be the teaser.  We'll see the scene were they get captured. 

After the opening I figure we'll get the scene of Claire fighting and killing the monster.  Jody will call her and tell her about Sam and Dean.  She's goes back, recruits Alex, Kaia and Patience who are reluctant to help.  Donna joins in we get the scene of them shooting and fighting because because they're badass.  Then they get to where the porthole can be opened.  Claire will go in, with Kaia so they can get back, and Claire be the one to kill a dinosaur and save Sam and Dean.  There will be a problem and the rift won't close completely allowing monsters to be able to get out and conveniently head to Sioux Falls.

We'll see Sam and Dean for about 30 seconds before the go to commercial and for maybe 2 minutes at the end when Dean will apologize for not having faith in untrained teenagers badass woman.  Then he'll tell them they got this and they're better hunters than he ever was and to call if they need help.  Hug Jody goodbye and end credits. 

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. ;-) JJ. Not really. LOL!

I know for me personally, it was always going to be difficult to accept a spin off.  I'm jealous on behalf of "my" show, because I don't want the new show to get all the attention at the expense of the original.  I know it will make me angry if Wayward gets all the good monster stories, while we're stuck with the stupid angel/demon never-ending battle of boredom.  I don't want SPN to just fade away because everyone's distracted by the shiny new toy.  They're going to have to find a balance somehow, and sadly, I don't have a lot of confidence in the show runners' abilities to do that.

I love Jody and Donna, and I wish the actresses the best, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that I'd have preferred it if they didn't do a spin off.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

Nailed it!

I've always enjoyed the mytharc stuff more than the MoTW. I personally never want to see it go back to s1 thing where it's only MoTW and only the brothers. No thank you. I wish they would have just given Donna and Jody more episodes with in SPN. I don't want Castiel to go the spinoff. I'd rather he end his run as a character with in SPN proper where it started. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I've always enjoyed the mytharc stuff more than the MoTW. I personally never want to see it go back to s1 thing where it's only MoTW and only the brothers. No thank you.

I didn't mind the myth arc stuff to a point.  But once God and his sister showed up, that was too much for me.  It was time to take it down a few notches, and they've yet to ever do that.  I wouldn't want nothing but monsters and folklore, but a nice mix of that and some demon stuff.  Honestly, I prefer the demons to the angels.   Other than Castiel, most of the angels are just dicks.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

I didn't mind the myth arc stuff to a point.  But once God and his sister showed up, that was too much for me.  It was time to take it down a few notches, and they've yet to ever do that.  I wouldn't want nothing but monsters and folklore, but a nice mix of that and some demon stuff.  Honestly, I prefer the demons to the angels.   Other than Castiel, most of the angels are just dicks.

I would prefer if they made Dean and Sam matter to the angels and demons again.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MysteryGuest said:

I don't mind myth stuff, but I'm so bored to death on angels. They freaking have been in the myth arcs for way-way too long. I liked more demons fewer angels. But I actually do really like the MOTW stuff still. A good balance is what I like. I don't know, I think I'd get bored if it was a pure myth arc for a whole season, a few MOTW's here and there are great. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, nightwing877 said:

A good balance is what I like. I don't know, I think I'd get bored if it was a pure myth arc for a whole season, a few MOTW's here and there are great. 

I wouldn't like pure mytharc either. I need a balance but with a lean towards mytharc, unless ithe mytharc sucks LOL

• Love 1
2 hours ago, catrox14 said:

I've always enjoyed the mytharc stuff more than the MoTW. I personally never want to see it go back to s1 thing where it's only MoTW and only the brothers. No thank you. I wish they would have just given Donna and Jody more episodes with in SPN. I don't want Castiel to go the spinoff. I'd rather he end his run as a character with in SPN proper where it started. 

IMO, the show was never only MoTW. It was always designed to have a certain number of mythology episodes parsed in between some one-offs. But, even in S1, I can only think of a few episodes that were truly stand alone episodes. And, IMO, I think they have about the same number of MoTW episodes now than they did in S1.

Personally, I find that I enjoy the myth episodes more early in a show's run, but usually by S3 or S4 I find myself bored with it and start enjoying the one-offs more than previous. Supernatural holds true to that pattern for me. I'd be fine with them dropping the main season arcs at this point. They're usually underdeveloped, poorly executed and rarely have a stratifying end to them anymore. I'd be fine with some fun little creepers in lieu of all the nonsense myself.

I mean, think about, no more Lucifer, no more Mary...sounds pretty good, doesn't it?

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

IMO, the show was never only MoTW. It was always designed to have a certain number of mythology episodes parsed in between some one-offs. But, even in S1, I can only think of a few episodes that were truly stand alone episodes. And, IMO, I think they have about the same number of MoTW episodes now than they did in S1.

IMO the first half of s1 was pretty much MoTW with the focus on the brothers relationship and where was dad. My point is I see a lot of call in fandom for it to go back to the s1 dynamic of ONLY the brothers hunting together with no other major supporting characters and little supernatural mytharc.

31 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

I mean, think about, no more Lucifer, no more Mary...sounds pretty good, doesn't it?

he problem with Lucifer is that they fucked him up and made him a joke. If they turned him back into a scary Lucifer of s5 and used him sparingly, that is fine with me. Not what we have now. Mary is annoying but they already screwed her up so what's the point in killing her off now? I also don't want Castiel gone. I would like Crowley to come back as well. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, MysteryGuest said:

I know for me personally, it was always going to be difficult to accept a spin off.  I'm jealous on behalf of "my" show, because I don't want the new show to get all the attention at the expense of the original.  I know it will make me angry if Wayward gets all the good monster stories, while we're stuck with the stupid angel/demon never-ending battle of boredom.  I don't want SPN to just fade away because everyone's distracted by the shiny new toy.  They're going to have to find a balance somehow, and sadly, I don't have a lot of confidence in the show runners' abilities to do that.

I love Jody and Donna, and I wish the actresses the best, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that I'd have preferred it if they didn't do a spin off.

I honestly don’t expect the same teams to run the show for a balance to be needed. I imagine Berens will leave Supernatural entirely and perhaps take another writer with him to produce Wayward Sisters. I imagine it’ll be something like

Supernatural

Dabb (Show runner)

Yockey or BuckLemming (promoted to Berens former place as Second in Command) 

Normal Writers 

Wayward Sisters

Berens (Show Runner) 

Whoever, If anyone, he takes from Supernatural (Second in Command) 

Normal Writers - A completely new team who’ve never been involved with the main show. 

7 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Bar the odd one off appearance with Sam and Dean I don’t think Castiel is even being considered for Wayward. IMO if they had that in mind they’d have done more to incorporate  him into the Wayward episodes this season. Plus, for good or bad, they seem to be selling the rhetoric “Supernatural = the boy show” “Wayward Sisters = the girl Show”. Having Cas on there wouldn’t fit in with that. So I don’t think you’ve anything to worry about :) 

9 hours ago, nightwing877 said:

I don't mind myth stuff, but I'm so bored to death on angels. They freaking have been in the myth arcs for way-way too long. I liked more demons fewer angels. But I actually do really like the MOTW stuff still. A good balance is what I like. I don't know, I think I'd get bored if it was a pure myth arc for a whole season, a few MOTW's here and there are great. 

I think you'll get your wish.  They keep saying the angels are going instinct.  I believe that soon Cass and Lucifer will be the only angels left  l wish they had added Jack to the Wayward sisters but I believe that they are pandering to the mainly women, millennial viewers on the CW. Also, I think the current environment of the Me Too movement and female empowerment has helped make the Waywards a strictly female event.  Things will swing back to the middle in a year or two.  But right now, men need to walk a fine line when talking about these things.  It's kind of sad in a way.  

• Love 2

Taken from the War of the Worlds thread 

On 24 November 2017 at 3:58 PM, catrox14 said:

Are you suggesting that the resurrection spell works on cremains, reconstitutes them back into a whole body that could dig itself out of a grave?  That seems absurd even for this show LOL.

That seems to be the direction they've gone in with Rowena now they've spoiled it is her who appears in episode 12 and not some AU version. So they could easily do the same with Ketch unfortunately. 

Just now, Wayward Son said:

That seems to be the direction they've gone in with Rowena now they've spoiled it is her who appears in episode 12 and not some AU version. So they could easily do the same with Ketch unfortunately. 

Ketch was shot in the head and they apparently dumped his body in sewage ditch whole cloth. They didn't burn him , so the spell working on him is not much different than when Lucifer broke her neck. That's a completely different thing than burning her body. I'm hoping it turns out that whomever Lucifer killed was the witch doll doppelganger thing like in Twigs and Twine and Tasha Banes.

17 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Here are the pics from TV Addict.

Thanks for posting.  I found myself wondering if Sam's nice crisp white shirt smells of beer.  No matter how dire the circumstance, Jensen always looks like he stepped from the pages of GQ magazine. And I had to smile.  I was just watching a con video where Jensen asks why they can't torture someone at a Holiday Inn for a change. :)

8 hours ago, bozodegama said:

I think you'll get your wish.  They keep saying the angels are going instinct.

I don't see how they could allow the angels to actually go extinct, so my guess is that Jack will somehow be put in charge of Heaven, or something like that.  As much as I like him, we don't really need to Cas-like characters on the show.  I just don't see how they reconcile shutting down Heaven, so they're going to need to fix things somehow.  Maybe that's ultimately where Lucifer and Michael come in.  Perhaps they learn the error of their ways, and decide to run Heaven together in their father's absence.  Yeah, I know...good luck with that.

18 hours ago, DittyDotDot said:

I'd be fine with them dropping the main season arcs at this point. They're usually underdeveloped, poorly executed and rarely have a stratifying end to them anymore. I'd be fine with some fun little creepers in lieu of all the nonsense myself.

I'd be fine with a main arc if they'd just stick with one.  They tend to always take on more than they can pull off successfully.  Focus on one main story, and then intersperse the MOTW episodes throughout the season.  I'd be very happy with that.  I mean, what is the main story this season?  Jack, the AU, Mary, Lucifer, Asmodeus & Ketch, Dino World, Wayward or is it Michael?  It certainly wasn't recovering from all the deaths from last season, since no one but Crowley is really dead.  

Edited by MysteryGuest
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, bozodegama said:

I think you'll get your wish.  They keep saying the angels are going instinct.  I believe that soon Cass and Lucifer will be the only angels left  l wish they had added Jack to the Wayward sisters but I believe that they are pandering to the mainly women, millennial viewers on the CW. Also, I think the current environment of the Me Too movement and female empowerment has helped make the Waywards a strictly female event.  Things will swing back to the middle in a year or two.  But right now, men need to walk a fine line when talking about these things.  It's kind of sad in a way.  

YAY!! I'll be glad. I actually wouldn't have minded if Jack was on the spin-off, but I get why the cast is all females. I mean even Charmed had no female regulars except the three leads, they were always men. I don't mind a balance between the men and women. 

But yeah with Wayward and the new Sabrina series starting this year. I think this is what they are doing. We'll see how it goes. 

21 hours ago, catrox14 said:

I wouldn't like pure mytharc either. I need a balance but with a lean towards mytharc, unless ithe mytharc sucks LOL

I know right. I've always liked it that way. It might be why I lose interest in shows that are pure mytharc and character development and stuff is pushed aside because writers say they didn't have time. Sometimes you learn some important stuff in non mytharc episodes about characters. 

I never usually come here because I avoid spoilers but I have some speculation. 

I've noticed that Genevieve has been in Vancouver all of 2018 so far. Makes no sense because at least Tom has school. So I was wondering if we might expect a Ruby return in the AU. Would be crafty of them to announce Danneel and get everyone focused on that and then slip Gen back in. 

Just wondered. 

7 minutes ago, scribe95 said:

I've noticed that Genevieve has been in Vancouver all of 2018 so far. Makes no sense because at least Tom has school. So I was wondering if we might expect a Ruby return in the AU. Would be crafty of them to announce Danneel and get everyone focused on that and then slip Gen back in. 

Just wondered. 

I, for one, will be amazed if we *don't* get an appearance by Genevieve.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, scribe95 said:

Just wondered. 

I've been speculating that myself once the AU was created. And I REALLY don't want it to be true at all. I hated Ruby and really disliked Ruby 2.0.  NO MORE RUBY.

• Love 2

The synopsis for episode 13 is out:

DEVIL'S BARGAIN

DANNEEL ACKLES--Sam(Jared Padalecki), Dean(Jensen Ackles) and Castiel(Misha Collins) search for Lucifer(Mark Pellegrino) who, meanwhile, strikes an unlikely deal with a local faith healer named Sister Jo(guest star Danneel Ackles).  Asmodeus(guest star Jeffrey Vincent Parise) inches closer to finding Jack(Alexander Calvert).

So it's good to see Cas back with the boys--and it seems that episode 12 is where Lucifer and Cas get free and obviously they get separated...they were known to have filmed together.  Cas is verified to be in 12, 13, 14 and 16...also maybe 15 too IF the skate figure picture posted with the J's was a current one.  So it's nice run of Cas episodes--either 5 in a row or 4 out of 5.   From this description Danneel probably is NOT a nun as some conjectured.  With Jack wonder if he's back in our universe if Asmodeus  is close to him.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Jakes said:

The synopsis for episode 13 is out:

DEVIL'S BARGAIN

DANNEEL ACKLES--Sam(Jared Padalecki), Dean(Jensen Ackles) and Castiel(Misha Collins) search for Lucifer(Mark Pellegrino) who, meanwhile, strikes an unlikely deal with a local faith healer named Sister Jo(guest star Danneel Ackles).  Asmodeus(guest star Jeffrey Vincent Parise) inches closer to finding Jack(Alexander Calvert).

So it's good to see Cas back with the boys--and it seems that episode 12 is where Lucifer and Cas get free and obviously they get separated...they were known to have filmed together.  Cas is verified to be in 12, 13, 14 and 16...also maybe 15 too IF the skate figure picture posted with the J's was a current one.  So it's nice run of Cas episodes--either 5 in a row or 4 out of 5.   From this description Danneel probably is NOT a nun as some conjectured.  With Jack wonder if he's back in our universe if Asmodeus  is close to him.

Yay for Cas being with the boys! Now let’s just hope it lasts for more than one episode and he gets some Jack time too!

• Love 1
Just now, Wayward Son said:

ANNEEL ACKLES--Sam(Jared Padalecki), Dean(Jensen Ackles) and Castiel(Misha Collins) search for Lucifer(Mark Pellegrino) who, meanwhile, strikes an unlikely deal with a local faith healer named Sister Jo(guest star Danneel Ackles).  Asmodeus(guest star Jeffrey Vincent Parise) inches closer to finding Jack(Alexander Calvert).

Ha. I totally called Sister Jo being aligned with Lucifer. I still say she's a Satan worshipper, kind of like Casey was back in s3(she was awesome too)

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

I'm wondering if Castiel decides to possess Lucifer in order to escape As-mo-de-us or be strong enough to protect Jack.  Since they both have a vested interest in Jack. 

That would be an interesting flip around for Cas to possess Lucifer.

55 minutes ago, scribe95 said:

But an evil faith healer? Not the first time. 

On this show, it was actually the faith healer's evil wife, but I'm sure there probably has been an evil faith healer character somewhere...

And I don't know what it is, but along with evil dolls, I find evil/misguided religious zealots to be some of the most creepy / disturbing characters... A good example: Mrs. Carmody, Marcia Gay Harden's character in "The Mist." I think one of the reasons Ollie was my favorite character in that movie was that he shot her creepy ass - "Thank you, Ollie." A real life example: Charles Manson.

• Love 2