Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E03: Three Way

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Fight, fight, fight, revelation, fight, fight, mud wrestle, Wolf Pack, a-wwoooooooooooooo, Bruno gets laid. That's what I got out of the episode. Maybe it's the Challenge preview blocking out relevant information, but that's all I got. Oh, and Nicole is still the most normal cast member, though in terms of nice lesbians, I wouldn't match her against Arielle just yet. Maybe when her Skeletons haunt her, we'll see what she's really made of . . . though so far, I'm impressed with what I've seen.

And I'm guessing the ratings should perk up once the Skeletons come calling. Sometimes, I believe BMP won't be happy until somebody gets seriously hurt, mentally and/or physically.

• Love 1

Violetta gets on my nerves!!! Urgh! She is the one who made out with the girls, yet she is mad at Jason for teasing her and "making everything sexual" as she put it. Duhhhh, making out is sexual. Her and her faux thuggness are really getting on my nerves. Someone has to get in that ass.

Bruno, Carla looks like your aunt. That was a totally immature reaction to what Sylvia did at dinner. Don't they watch the old episodes!!

I love how Bruno glossed over his completely OTT reaction to Sylvia just talking to Tony. And by love, I mean hate. Whatever, I hope Sylvia bangs Tony all over the house.

The mud wrestling may be the only time I like Madison all season.

Oh Violetta, the definition of "can dish it out but can't take it". Her skeletons are probably as crazy as her.

• Love 1

I'd prefer Daisy. More personality from her . . . though I would be curious as to what sort of "Skeletons" a Roomba would have.

The Roomba killed the DustBuster and the Vacuum enters the house to get revenge.

The mud wrestling may be the only time I like Madison all season.

Same here!  I think the fact that her mouth was full of mud and therefore she couldn't talk helped a lot.  Her voice drives me insane.

Is Pamela the friend of Carla?

Lived in Chicago from 6 weeks old to three yrs old so I don't know the city well :), but I would hope there'd be a different option than Subway for a sandwich. But I guess they're a sponsor of the show...several commercials during the episode.

Nicole makes me laugh as it seems she's always snacking on something.

• Love 2

Is Pamela the friend of Carla?

Lived in Chicago from 6 weeks old to three yrs old so I don't know the city well :), but I would hope there'd be a different option than Subway for a sandwich. But I guess they're a sponsor of the show...several commercials during the episode.

Nicole makes me laugh as it seems she's always snacking on something.

LOL! Yes! I thought that was hilarious when she greeted 2 of Bruno's hoochies at the door with kisses on the cheek while she was eating a jar of peanut butter.

Oh poor Pamela only got 5 minutes of loving on tv. Oh ho ho. That's embarrassing!!!

That look of shame and disgust after sex in the bathroom with Bruno was uncomfortable to watch. It was a lot of fun for Bruno, but poor Pamela will never live her 5 minutes of fame down. Bruno thinks he's the man, but he's truly despicable.

As crazy as the women are and they are a nutty bunch, I think the guys are even worse. Bruno was a jerk to Sylvia for no reason. He's delusional. He thinks he's this chivalrous guy who treats women right, but he's just been a scumbag so far.

Tony already made out with Madison before telling her about his girl back home and then has the gall to say to Madison that it's too bad they couldn't bang. I'm thinking he used his girl back home to get out of sleeping with that bag of crazy. If so, he's smarter than I thought.

Jason really disappointed me with his baby momma drama. Seriously, what is he doing on "The Real World" if he has a daughter on the way? Why is he getting naked, partying, and yelling at Violetta on national TV while he should be at home helping his child's mother with the pre-birth preparations? It's not like the "F" list status of appearing on The Real World is going to provide financial stability for his family unless he turns out to be a beast on The Challenge. It's not like the mom is free to go out and party. Of course, it looks like she might be his skeleton later in the season and could appear on the show. I hope she has the baby on the show. That would be funny. "Put some clothes on, Jason, my water just broke."

It might just be me, but I didn't think Sylvia soiling the confessional couch was that big of a deal. I think all of these kids wet themselves regularly in their drunken states. Sylvia just did it in a communal space on national TV. She handled it well though, and she's still my favorite for now.

I'm looking forward to the skeletons coming on and shaking things up. I can't imagine not hating everyone at the end of this show, especially when we find out about the petty vendettas the cast members have with their enemies. Every drunken argument is so stupid on this show, and I hope there are some legitimate beefs with the skeletons or else this premise will grow tired quickly. Hopefully there's real drama and tension. I'm really interested to find out about Nicole's skeleton since she seems pretty cool with everyone.

Edited by jmonkey
  • Love 4

Jason having a baby on the way is a skeleton? Or is there more to this? The mother seems to be on good terms with him. Otherwise, I guess millions of Americans have a skeleton then.

Bruno seems like a complete sleazeball. Sylvia dodged a bullet by not hooking up with him. 5 minute man. Way to please your lady, there, and by lady, I mean woman you met yesterday and already slept with. Poor Pamela. That was a sad walk of shame.

• Love 2

I can't stand that Violetta. She needs to go away.

Jason going to be a father? So what? What was wrong with Yolanda? Why would she want to have a baby with Jason and they weren't even in a relationship? If she wanted a kid that badly, go to a sperm bank.

The obvious answer is that the baby was unplanned but they are going to keep it and co-parent. People do it all the time.

Also, Jason's skeleton isn't his baby. It's his father. We saw his father visiting him for the first time in years in the previews.

I'm going to assume that Jason tried out for the show before he found out about the baby. So, this show is his last bit of party time before he has to settle down. As long as he takes care of his child when he gets back then it doesn't bother me. At least, mentally, he seems to be taking it seriously.

I don't know what Nicole has ever done to perceived as a shit stirrer. I'm truly drawing a blank. I do love that her and Jason are serious cuddle buddies just like she exclaimed on one of her first talking heads.

I rather hang out with the guys and Nicole any day of the week. It's so much about them during the day but at night, I couldn't be bothered. Although, Madison would be a all day annoyance I could live without.

I also don't understand what Bruno did that could be perceived as disgusting. He hooked up in the Real World house. That's as natural as breathing these days. She was clearly in it for the camera time. She got it. It was consenting sex as far as I saw. She may have been bummed about the length of time but that's about it as far as I saw. Plus, I have to assume that there isn't much "alone" time to take care of yourself in the Real World house which doesn't set you up to be a marathon man.

Lastly, I don't care about the wolfpack name. It's just a silly name. They enjoy each others company and likes hanging out. Not worse offense ever committed in a Real World house.

I'm going to assume that Jason tried out for the show before he found out about the baby. So, this show is his last bit of party time before he has to settle down. As long as he takes care of his child when he gets back then it doesn't bother me. At least, mentally, he seems to be taking it seriously.

I also don't understand what Bruno did that could be perceived as disgusting. He hooked up in the Real World house. That's as natural as breathing these days. She was clearly in it for the camera time. She got it. It was consenting sex as far as I saw. She may have been bummed about the length of time but that's about it as far as I saw. Plus, I have to assume that there isn't much "alone" time to take care of yourself in the Real World house which doesn't set you up to be a marathon man.

I agree that mentally Jason is in it for the long haul in regards to fatherhood. That's commendable considering that his father wasn't there for him. However, I think part of this responsibility is being there during the pregnancy for the baby's mother too even if she's just a booty call. It's not like she can go out to party and drink and have a good time like Jason can. It's unfair to me that he gets to do this while she's stuck at home likely dealing with morning sickness. He should be there for lamaze classes, ultrasounds, not to mention working as hard as possible to earn as much money as possible to provide for that child. Partying for a few months on MTV isn't going to help his child.

I like Jason. He seems to be a stand-up guy. He's just a little misguided IMO, and I believe that comes from not having a father in his life. In my mind, if you get a girl pregnant, you should be there for her to help out. It's not the appropriate time to be sowing wild oats or wiling out on TV. Now if being on MTV turns out to be lucrative, I guess the argument could be made that he is doing what's best for his child by appearing on the show. But I don't think being on MTV is typically a big moneymaker for Real World cast members unless they turn into Challenge stalwarts like Johnny Bananas or CT. They used to make bar appearances and do speaking engagements on college campuses to earn money, but I'm not sure if that's still happening.

As far as Bruno goes, merely hooking up doesn't make him despicable. It's more of a totality of the circumstances. He fell hard for Sylvia and claimed he wanted to give her a good relationship, but he was a jerk to her. All she was doing was talking to Tony and he got jealous and started flirting with Carla in front of her. This made Sylvia upset, but she didn't create a scene. Instead she went to sleep and Bruno had the brilliant idea of waking her up from her slumber to argue with her about her behavior. She didn't do anything wrong. And the next morning, Sylvia wanted to make amends with Bruno who blamed her for everything as if he was the only one who had the right to be hurt.

Bruno then became infatuated with Carla and made it sound like she was his dream girl, but hooks up with Pamela instead. The problem I have with him is he presents himself as a chivalrous, relationship kind of guy, but he's a straight-up dog. There's nothing wrong with playing the field and hooking up a lot, just don't be disingenuous about it. He hurt Sylvia with Carla, and I'm sure Carla would be hurt to find out that he hooked up with Pamela. That's despicable in my book. He also comes off as creepy when he's flirting i.e. banging Carla's head against a wall, forcibly sucking face with Pamela in the hot tub and quotes like "I want to kiss your lips" and "This is good" during the bathroom sexcapade.

Edited by jmonkey
  • Love 2

I do have a problem with the bullshit involving Sylvia but he seems to be clearly thinking from moment to moment so I don't take the crap he says about the girls he meets seriously. He's a joke for sure, I just don't find him disgusting.

And while I would rather be with the mother of my child during pregnancy, I don't know what the deal or agreement is outside of making sure to raise the baby together so I can't judge. I'm sure if they were actually together, things would be different.

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 2

I think if Yolanda had a problem with Jason going on the show during her pregnancy, she certainly didn't indicate it during what we saw of their phone call.  Maybe he discussed it with her before making a decision, although as was pointed out, he was probably already cast or in the process of being cast when they found out she was pregnant.  Plus it certainly can be quite lucrative for Jason to be involved with MTV if he ends up on The Challenge - he already seems like a good fit.

I agree that the issue with Bruno is how he has gone about his hookups.  He seems outwardly very sweet but either doesn't realize or doesn't care that he might be leading girls into thinking he wants a relationship when he actually just wants sex.  With Sylvia it seemed like he was backpedaling after he thought she was flirting with Tony to avoid seeming like he was getting emotionally attached, and then got self-righteous about it when she reacted.  

• Love 1

He also comes off as creepy when he's flirting i.e. banging Carla's head against a wall, forcibly sucking face with Pamela in the hot tub and quotes like "I want to kiss your lips" and "This is good" during the bathroom sexcapade.

He also said "I want to smash that" in regards to sex with Pamela, which is not only dehumanizing and weirdly violent sounding but also disgusting. He's the least self aware bro dude there for sure. I think he's a disgusting joke.