Type keyword(s) to search

S29.E14: This Is My Time / Live Reunion

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Blech. This is the part of the finales I hate so much - Probst blathering on to us and the studio audience in between segments of the actual show. It's as annoying as all the cuts to the THs during PBS at fund-raising time. Less talk, more actual show would be appreciated.

• Love 13

Wonder if Missy is getting any pain meds for her injury.

So far, looks like the practice didn't help Keith that much. Whoops ... Spoke too soon. Good job, Keith.

Edited by DallasGypsy
  • Love 4

It took me 39 days....all these episodes and I finally found somebody to root for..Keith.  LOL

I'm enjoying Jeff blathering in between segments.  I especially liked the Make a Wish kid who designed that wretched challenge from last week.  I'm now wondering if Natalie is going to flip on her alliance.

• Love 2

Wow!!  Why did she do that?  Was she thinking that Missy/Baylor had a great argument for getting to the end together?  But they would split the vote, probably.  Was Nat thinking that the jury respects big moves?  Obviously they do, but now each member of the F4 has a jury member/loved one to vote for them, while Nat does not.

If they get Jaclyn out next,I feel sure that Nat has John's vote.I'm sure she picked up on that at TC.

Looking forward to reading all of your trenchant comment, as always.

• Love 2

Wow!!  Why did she do that?  Was she thinking that Missy/Baylor had a great argument for getting to the end together?  But they would split the vote, probably.  Was Nat thinking that the jury respects big moves?  Obviously they do, but now each member of the F4 has a jury member/loved one to vote for them, while Nat does not.

If they get Jaclyn out next,I feel sure that Nat has John's vote.I'm sure she picked up on that at TC.

Looking forward to reading all of your trenchant comment, as always.

I think Natalie was thinking that, after Keith, Baylor was her biggest competition for the final immunity challenge. If Missy-Natalie-Baylor made it to the end, Baylor would be able to argue that she was always on the right side of the vote, and that she was instrumental in the blindside of Jon. Maybe Natalie knew Baylor well enough to know that Baylor wouldn't be bitter about being voted out, unlike maybe Missy? Their friendship seems tight enough that Baylor may benefit Natalie on the jury, rather than as Natalie's opponent in the F3. Jaclyn has no hope to win, so better to take her as a goat. 

• Love 2

Oh no, looks like Natalie might not make it.  She was the only thing holding me to this season.  Not even sure I can finish the rest of the finale if she's voted out.  And the only smart thing at this point is to vote her out because she'd sweep the votes.  

• Love 5

Yeah if Natalie is out so am I. I didn't think Jaclyn was trustworthy. She strikes me as someone that very quickly forgets once she is comfortable and has some power

ETA Natalie for the win! I liked the twins from day 1.

Edited by cleo
  • Love 7

Wow, that was a dumb move by Jac and Missy.  Natalie sat there and said she'd win and they still voted to keep her!  Awesome for me!  

It's too bad this is Blood vs Water and Jac and Missy are each getting at least one vote.  Otherwise I'm pretty sure Nat would sweep the votes and get the title of having played a perfect game since her name was never written down until it counted.  If she'd only taken Baylor and Missy...

• Love 10

I'm afraid that Jaclyn, being tall, blond, and beautiful, has a chance to win.  Of course she has John's vote and maybe also slack-jawed Alec.

It's between Nat and Jaclyn. I can't believe that Missy has a chance.

Alec looks high.

Edited by susannot
  • Love 6

Not watched much, but can someone tell me why an injured contestant is allowed to stay in the game and NOT COMPETE???????  What a deal - move on to final three on the basis of not competing and not winning anything in 4 or 5 competitions!

I don't get it, can anyone help?

• Love 16

Why is the episode so long? Between the Day 36 reward challenge and Probst's pop-ins, I think this might be the shortest reunion yet. Or maybe that's the point. BTW: Young Groom Keith? So goofy-looking, you guys. Even more goofy than Alec's perma-slackjaw.

• Love 6