Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

Interesting back story on the infamous Las Vegas “Thank God you don’t have a man to, like, f***** have around” scenes. Appears blackout leviss had a little help seeing through her substance-induced fog. tsk, tsk, producers.

"According to Kelly, Leviss did not remember the events that occurred that night because of her level of intoxication. She stated that she, Maloney, and Kent “were really confused” when Leviss “started coming at [her] about like the galaxy lights and, like, what [they] were saying behind her back that night and making fun of her.” She stated that eventually she, Maloney, and Kent discovered that Leviss “was shown footage of [them] talking s*** about her.” When Schroeder asked “if she was shown footage or she was told” about the conversation, Kelly replied, “Either way, we had a big thing about it with one of the producers.”

"Kelly also noted that it appeared that Leviss cried after overhearing her castmates’ conversation. She claimed the scene was edited “where it looks like she’s eavesdropping on us and hearing that"

VPR Star Claims Producer Changed the Narrative by Showing Raquel Leviss Footage

https://heavy.com/entertainment/bravo/kristina-kelly-raquel-leviss-producer/

. . . “a source close to production told the publication that Kelly’s claims were false"

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2

Jennifer Lawrence on WWHL

She does an amusing Rachel. “Do you think you will want to stay with him?” Cross-eyed.

AC: What would you say to Sandoval if he were here right now?

[paraphrasing]

JL: I wish you were never born. You have bad skin. You have weirdly feminine skin. Not in a good way… No amount of bronzer will ever fix that. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
On 6/24/2023 at 1:49 AM, ZettaK said:

It is an annoying, reposted interview from another source (a podcast from June 15th) because after each paragraph one has to "continue" to see the rest.

Vanderpump Rules' EP Reveals What Season 11 Will Look Like, Who's Coming Back, Rumors About Tom Sandoval, His Relationship Status With Raquel Leviss & Whether Production Knew About 'Scandoval'

Here it is, so no one else contributes to their click-count:

Vanderpump Rules is over for now after the explosive three-part reunion, and the crew is now speaking out.

Executive producer Alex Baskin made an appearance on the I’ve Had It podcast with Jennifer Welch and Angie “Pumps” Sullivan, out on Thursday (June 15).
During the episode appearance, the EP spoke about whether production knew about the “Scandoval” in advance, what the show’s next season will look like, who’s coming back, and what’s still to come.

On when production knew about the affair:

“We had heard about Tom and Raquel hanging out, and there were suspicions. And we covered that at the end of the season in September…but we didn’t know that it was anything more. We really didn’t know for certain until Ariana herself discovered on Tom‘s phone that there were exchanges between him and Raquel, and Tom had to come clean.”

On Ken suspecting Raquel and Tom were together after being in a hot tub:

“We definitely were aware of the rumors. We obviously had heard what Ken had heard. But personally, maybe I’m an idiot, but I almost thought it was so blatant that it couldn’t be true. I should be the most suspicious person of all time, with this group in particular, where there’s smoke, there’s fire. Every rumor turns out to be true. I didn’t really know what to make of it. I had just presumed that it was like, ‘that is so devious, I don’t actually believe it.’”

On Raquel’s final moments in the reunion and her smiling and giggling demeanor, which confused and angered viewers:

“I think she was struggling under the weight of the whole situation. That was six days after the reunion. And clearly, she was more unsettled than she even had been. She’s the one who initiated that conversation. The showrunner Jeremiah [Smith] certainly was prepared to have it, and then asked her a number of specific follow-up questions but we didn’t know that was coming. One of the conspiracy theories we’re dealing with, and there are a lot of them out there, is that somehow that was staged or didn’t really take place after the reunion because she was wearing the same wardrobe she’d worn before. It’s because we match wardrobes. There’s nothing to catch us on there. I really felt like it was someone who was having a really hard time handling the whole situation, and was saying the things she wanted to say. Like, ‘I’m not going to tow the line I did anymore and stick to a certain story I was asked to tell. This is what happened.’”

On whether Tom Sandoval’s tears were real:

“I thought those were real. I thought he was overcome with emotion. I thought he was having a really hard time with all of it. Clearly, he wasn’t telling the full story. I saw him struggling that day. That was not someone who showed up and put on a performance. By the way, if that was fake and if he were acting the entire time, he might have done it differently, because then he might have come out theatrically from the beginning and would have said ‘I am so sorry,’ and he certainly didn’t do that.”

On following the cast with cameras, and rumors of Tom Sandoval being upset with production while filming after the affair reveal:

“Yeah, to the credit of this group, we found out about this on March 2, and March 3 we were filming…we filmed the next day. At one point, he was pissed at us and didn’t want to keep shooting before the reunion. I wouldn’t call it adversarial, and I’m not even being diplomatic. We were still talking and we were figuring it out. Raquel had stopped filming with us…look, I think Tom was spiraling. For the cast, it’s really hard when they realize it’s a situation they can’t control. That is, by the way, why we kept filming at the reunion. You’re not going to get a moment where you get your stories straight. Not happening.”

On the next season:

“It’s a challenge…we have certain thoughts. This group is very connected to each other, as I keep pointing out. As of this day, Tom and Ariana still live in the same house together. They live together. They’ve both been out of town a bunch, but technically they live together…we’ll cover that. After the reunion, there was initially a thought that we just continue the next season right after. We obviously needed a break.”

On who’s coming back for next season:

“I anticipate at this point that they will all be back. I don’t know definitively. We’re still figuring that out. I strongly think they will all be back. We’re documenting this friend group. The audience has an expectation that they will see the fallout of this, and not just see separate camps talking about it or moving on into a different phase of life. This is what they want to see…as of now, until the transaction takes place, Tom and Ariana share a house. We wouldn’t be capturing the accurate story if we didn’t cover that. I don’t have the hard and fast answers, but in a lot of ways, this group is stuck with each other…we’ll figure it out. I don’t have any answers now. It isn’t like, at this point, we’re putting a schedule in front of anyone…”

On why the cast reached out to Tom Sandoval recently:

“Tom‘s friend, his closest friend from St. Louis, passed away recently. Everyone in the group reached out to him, to my understanding, to express condolences. Out of tragedy, there was a really human interaction, so that happened.”

On whether Tom and Raquel are still together:

“I know that they’re still talking. Raquel is in a mental health facility, and is trying to center herself. She’s been on her own obviously, so she’s been sort of isolated. I can’t speak to where things are. Tom‘s been traveling a bunch with his band, which is probably a good thing not to be cooped up at home, trapped in this. This is an extreme version of two people who ended up having a relationship with each other and alienating a bunch of people…it remains to be seen what happens between them.”

On who might return amid rumors of old castmates coming back:

“I think it’s likely that next season is the same principal cast you’ve seen. There might be appearances from others. We’re not looking to shake things up by throwing other people in…it’s a rumor that makes a lot of sense….but I also think we want to see this group hash it out. I always feel the pressure, I certainly do after this…I think it would be easy for expectations not to be met. I don’t want that, obviously. I also don’t feel like we need to do any stunt or stick a firecracker up the a– of the show.”

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
44 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

Vanderpump Rules is over for now after the explosive three-part reunion, and the crew is now speaking out.

Executive producer Alex Baskin made an appearance on the I’ve Had It podcast with Jennifer Welch and Angie “Pumps” Sullivan, out on Thursday (June 15).
During the episode appearance, the EP spoke about whether production knew about the “Scandoval” in advance, what the show’s next season will look like, who’s coming back, and what’s still to come.

“We had heard about Tom and Raquel hanging out, and there were suspicions. And we covered that at the end of the season in September…but we didn’t know that it was anything more. We really didn’t know for certain until Ariana herself discovered on Tom‘s phone that there were exchanges between him and Raquel, and Tom had to come clean.”

“We definitely were aware of the rumors. We obviously had heard what Ken had heard. But personally, maybe I’m an idiot, but I almost thought it was so blatant that it couldn’t be true. I should be the most suspicious person of all time, with this group in particular, where there’s smoke, there’s fire. Every rumor turns out to be true. I didn’t really know what to make of it. I had just presumed that it was like, ‘that is so devious, I don’t actually believe it.’”

On Raquel’s final moments in the reunion and her smiling and giggling demeanor, which confused and angered viewers:

“I think she was struggling under the weight of the whole situation. That was six days after the reunion. And clearly, she was more unsettled than she even had been. She’s the one who initiated that conversation. The showrunner Jeremiah [Smith] certainly was prepared to have it, and then asked her a number of specific follow-up questions but we didn’t know that was coming. One of the conspiracy theories we’re dealing with, and there are a lot of them out there, is that somehow that was staged or didn’t really take place after the reunion because she was wearing the same wardrobe she’d worn before. It’s because we match wardrobes. There’s nothing to catch us on there. I really felt like it was someone who was having a really hard time handling the whole situation, and was saying the things she wanted to say. Like, ‘I’m not going to tow the line I did anymore and stick to a certain story I was asked to tell. This is what happened.’”

“I thought those were real. I thought he was overcome with emotion. I thought he was having a really hard time with all of it. Clearly, he wasn’t telling the full story. I saw him struggling that day. That was not someone who showed up and put on a performance. By the way, if that was fake and if he were acting the entire time, he might have done it differently, because then he might have come out theatrically from the beginning and would have said ‘I am so sorry,’ and he certainly didn’t do that.”

On following the cast with cameras, and rumors of Tom Sandoval being upset with production while filming after the affair reveal:

“Yeah, to the credit of this group, we found out about this on March 2, and March 3 we were filming…we filmed the next day. At one point, he was pissed at us and didn’t want to keep shooting before the reunion. I wouldn’t call it adversarial, and I’m not even being diplomatic. We were still talking and we were figuring it out. Raquel had stopped filming with us…look, I think Tom was spiraling. For the cast, it’s really hard when they realize it’s a situation they can’t control. That is, by the way, why we kept filming at the reunion. You’re not going to get a moment where you get your stories straight. Not happening.”

On the next season:

“It’s a challenge…we have certain thoughts. This group is very connected to each other, as I keep pointing out. As of this day, Tom and Ariana still live in the same house together. They live together. They’ve both been out of town a bunch, but technically they live together…we’ll cover that. After the reunion, there was initially a thought that we just continue the next season right after. We obviously needed a break.”

“I anticipate at this point that they will all be back. I don’t know definitively. We’re still figuring that out. I strongly think they will all be back. We’re documenting this friend group. The audience has an expectation that they will see the fallout of this, and not just see separate camps talking about it or moving on into a different phase of life. This is what they want to see…as of now, until the transaction takes place, Tom and Ariana share a house. We wouldn’t be capturing the accurate story if we didn’t cover that. I don’t have the hard and fast answers, but in a lot of ways, this group is stuck with each other…we’ll figure it out. I don’t have any answers now. It isn’t like, at this point, we’re putting a schedule in front of anyone…”

“Tom‘s friend, his closest friend from St. Louis, passed away recently. Everyone in the group reached out to him, to my understanding, to express condolences. Out of tragedy, there was a really human interaction, so that happened.”

“I know that they’re still talking. Raquel is in a mental health facility, and is trying to center herself. She’s been on her own obviously, so she’s been sort of isolated. I can’t speak to where things are. Tom‘s been traveling a bunch with his band, which is probably a good thing not to be cooped up at home, trapped in this. This is an extreme version of two people who ended up having a relationship with each other and alienating a bunch of people…it remains to be seen what happens between them.”

“I think it’s likely that next season is the same principal cast you’ve seen. There might be appearances from others. We’re not looking to shake things up by throwing other people in…it’s a rumor that makes a lot of sense….but I also think we want to see this group hash it out. I always feel the pressure, I certainly do after this…I think it would be easy for expectations not to be met. I don’t want that, obviously. I also don’t feel like we need to do any stunt or stick a firecracker up the a– of the show.”

I posted the actual podcast on the SURmising The New Season thread. The 2 lady podcasters had their own reality show on Bravo. Alex was the EP of their show and they've remained friends. They reached out to him and asked him for an interview, and he agreed,

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, Gharlane said:

On the next season:

Thank you for this transcript!!! We owe you big time.

• Like 5
8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Jennifer Lawrence on WWHL

She does an amusing Rachel. “Do you think you will want to stay with him?” Cross-eyed.

AC: What would you say to Sandoval if he were here right now?

[paraphrasing]

JL: I wish you were never born. You have bad skin. You have weirdly feminine skin. Not in a good way… No amount of bronzer will ever fix that. 

Sandoval should be releasing an Insta-story any minute. You can call him a douche, dick, monster, psycho...but once you talk about his appearance, i.e. use of nail polish...he freaks out

• LOL 6
5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I posted the actual podcast on the SURmising The New Season thread. The 2 lady podcasters had their own reality show on Bravo. Alex was the EP of their show and they've remained friends. They reached out to him and asked him for an interview, and he agreed,

Oh, I didn't realize that was the same interview!  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Raquel Leviss Scrambling To Renew Contract Ahead Of Vanderpump Rules Season 11 Filming   https://screenrant.com/vanderpump-rules-season-11-raquel-leviss-future-uncertain/

"Raquel is still seeking mental health treatment, which adds to the difficulty of returning. Getting healthy is Raquel's number one priority, and she has been in the treatment center for over two months already."

"Another roadblock is her parents adamantly objecting to Raquel starring on Vanderpump Rules. Raquel's mother and father feel she has had her fun and has enough money to take care of her."  She sure didn't portray someone financially self-sufficient with James and sandy acting as her ATM, the couch surfing, yet dropping $700 for the lightning bolt trinket. Maybe she's just cheap.

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
8 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

Raquel Leviss Scrambling To Renew Contract Ahead Of Vanderpump Rules Season 11 Filming   https://screenrant.com/vanderpump-rules-season-11-raquel-leviss-future-uncertain/

"Raquel is still seeking mental health treatment, which adds to the difficulty of returning. Getting healthy is Raquel's number one priority, and she has been in the treatment center for over two months already."

"Another roadblock is her parents adamantly objecting to Raquel starring on Vanderpump Rules. Raquel's mother and father feel she has had her fun and has enough money to take care of her."  She sure didn't portray someone financially self-sufficient with James and sandy acting as her ATM, the couch surfing, yet dropping $700 for the lightning bolt trinket. Maybe she's just cheap.

I think that deep down, Rachel believes people should want to pay her way, because she’s so pretty and hot. She is cheap, too. She returned that ugly-a- - green top and skirt. 

Or I can picture her saying, “That man, like, told me that I have to, like, give him money because I am living here… but, like, I already gave him money… last month….” People think it’s probably easier to just pay her rent, instead of trying to explain how it works.

• LOL 8
On 6/25/2023 at 5:40 PM, KungFuBunny said:

May 23rd, 2023 - Gold Derby event

The lighting did no favors for LVP

Her cheek fillers are horrible. She looks puffy, and her eyes almost disappeared.

• Like 3
(edited)
On 6/24/2023 at 10:33 AM, KungFuBunny said:

What happens to the money if she raises below the $20K she's looking for? Does she just keep it? If she does reach or surpass the goal, what proof is there that she uses it for legal fees?

I think this a scam to pay off some bills

I just checked, and even if the goal is not reached, the money can be kept by the fundraiser beneficiary. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

She is a user. And there’s a method to her madness. The more I learn, the less I like. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
12 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

"Another roadblock is her parents adamantly objecting to Raquel starring on Vanderpump Rules. Raquel's mother and father feel she has had her fun and has enough money to take care of her." 

I am so confused! I thought she went to a fake mental health facility, so did she end up going to real one later, or am I wrong about the facility being a spa? 🤔

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Filming for Season 11 is starting today. I guess Bravo is really in a hurry not to miss anything. Fiming will end in September. Sandoval and Ariana signed up, and Raquel who is still at a mental health facility is preparing for it because she wants to participate. Sandoval had to abruptly stop touring with his band. Something About Her is not ready to open yet, but it will be soon.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/8468488/vanderpump-rules-start-filming-without-disgraced-cast-member/

3 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I am so confused! I thought she went to a fake mental health facility, so did she end up going to real one later, or am I wrong about the facility being a spa? 🤔

It seems she went to a mental health facility. I don't believe she went to a different one later. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1

Sandoval has been in New Zealand shooting Season 2 of FOX's "Special Forces: World's Toughest Test."

As brutal as social media has been to Tom in the wake of Scandavol, it's nothing like what he's enduring in the bitter New Zealand cold. A group of diverse celebs try to survive brutal conditions and impossible challenges. A team of ex-Special Forces members put the celebs through their paces, until they give up or fail, one by one.

I hope he remembers to never let the other castmates finish a sentence and to bring his own nail tech, platform combat boots, lots of tissue for his crying jags, and a white surrender flag for when he quits by dipping out.

It might be somewhat interesting to see how an LA metrosexual man-boy in the midst of a mid-life crisis whose mask has been completely destroyed does taking orders from ex-Special Forces.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
1 hour ago, politichick said:

https://www.tmz.com/2023/06/30/raquel-leviss-vanderpump-rules-bravo-negotiations-filming-new-season/

If her family truly cared about her, they'd put an end to any negotiations. Nobody likes her, she "can't catch a thought," as Lala would say. Just why?!? Are they that desperate for money?

Right?!?!

We cringed when she first showed up as James’s bland, forgettable, feeble-minded girlfriend.

Then some viewers championed her only because James was abusive. 

That support fed her ego to the point where she believed she should replace Ariana as half of the VPR power couple. 

But when she’s not the victim of James’s dysfunction, she completely lacks the qualities that viewers need to embrace a cast member. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Everyone keeps talking about Rachel's family "letting" her do the show. She's a grown adult not a minor. She can do the show whether they want her to or not. She doesn't require their permission unless she's under a conservatorship.

• Like 11
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, glowbug said:

Everyone keeps talking about Rachel's family "letting" her do the show. She's a grown adult not a minor. She can do the show whether they want her to or not. She doesn't require their permission unless she's under a conservatorship.

Exactly! I think the parents are famewhores too. They want her on the show. If they had any influence on her, they would have convinced her to leave when she hooked up with James - but they were happy enough to appear on the show at their engagement party.

I think Raquel is incredibly sneaky and thirsty to stay on the show. I also think she fell out of her highchair one too many times as a toddler....and hit the tray, and chair legs each and every time.

• Applause 7
  • LOL 2

I actually am starting to think the best thing for this girls mental health is to get back on the show. What else is she going to do? Randomly wander around LA, Phoenix, wherever? She’s gotta come out of hiding at some point. Camera’s may actually make her feel safer. Bitch is going to get heckled.

I don’t think Ariana or Katie will film with her. I don’t think they would make them this season. Unless Ariana tells Katie to go yell at her.

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, Jennifersdc said:

I actually am starting to think the best thing for this girls mental health is to get back on the show. What else is she going to do? Randomly wander around LA, Phoenix, wherever? She’s gotta come out of hiding at some point. Camera’s may actually make her feel safer. Bitch is going to get heckled.

I don’t think Ariana or Katie will film with her. I don’t think they would make them this season. Unless Ariana tells Katie to go yell at her.

It might be good for her mental health, but it won’t be good for mine. I hate it when baddies prosper. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
1 hour ago, Jel said:

It might be good for her mental health, but it won’t be good for mine. I hate it when baddies prosper. 

Me too. But I’m not sure how much she’s going to actually prosper in the long run. She really fucked herself. She really has no choice but to come back and redeem in “public eye”. Too bad she ain’t that bright. 

This ended up being Monica Lewinsky- level shit (I maybe exaggerating). Who knew?

• Like 4
  • Applause 2

I think Raquel's parents have been working with TMZ to leak false stories.

First with being in a mental health facility

Then with the death threats and then with the family has been in contact with the FBI

The latest is on the TMZ Audio Network on YouTube. I refuse to post the video here.

They are claiming that a source that is in the know of all that is going on have said: Raquel is being released from the facility any moment, they are working and in deep negotiations to get her back.

This is the part you know is coming from Camp Thirsty: They need her back. She is the star of the show. She could go do her own show. There is no VPR without Raquel.

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

More games from family rachel. Adam reads from an Instagramer, cici loves you, post questioning the mental health facility, stating she has receipts we are being played and that the negotiations are fake, fake, fake. Goes into how TMZ and Radaronline work. They are good friends with bravolebrities and they or their PR team who leak things. They also know which reporter to send where and when they get a phone call.

"But one thing I won't F with is mental health. Raquel clearly needs mental health. And that's okay. A lot of us do. But she was NOT in a MH facility for two months and yes I know this for sure and yes I have seen receipts. I do not want them to use such a sensitive topic as MH to negotiate a higher salary, like, are you okay hun?"

Raquel Negotiates Season 11 Contract As They Hit "Complications!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Scheana Shay video

On the left is Janet - you may have seen her last year when Ariana and Katie were at SAH. She's part of the friend group and has been helping Ariana and Katie with the SAH merch

In the middle is Jamie, she was seen last season as one of Scheana's bridesmaids.

• Like 2

Max Boyens was fired from Vanderpump Rules but continued to work as the manager of TomToms

During the pandemic, I don't know if you all remember LVP flaunting how she and the Toms had fundraisers to help the employees during the Covid shutdowns.

There was a time when the bars were shut down to the public in terms of in person sitting or dining, but the bar was open for take out. They did a brisk business of bar food takeout. However, the biggest chunk of the profits came from the bar section which was allowed to sell to go alcoholic beverages.

When the restaurant/bars re-opened, Max quit because of a big blowup with LVP and Ken. To keep him as the manager of TomToms during Covid, they promised him as a loyal employee, he would get a higher salary and health care coverage when the bar re-opened. They reneged on the deal.

There was a lawsuit filed by PUMP employees, they said LVP and Ken manipulated their time cards to lower their pay. October 3, 2022, the LA Superior court ruled that PUMP restaurant owes over 338K to The Employees Compensation Insurance Company.

• Mind Blown 5
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 4
(edited)
On 7/1/2023 at 1:36 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Max Boyens was fired from Vanderpump Rules but continued to work as the manager of TomToms

During the pandemic, I don't know if you all remember LVP flaunting how she and the Toms had fundraisers to help the employees during the Covid shutdowns.

There was a time when the bars were shut down to the public in terms of in person sitting or dining, but the bar was open for take out. They did a brisk business of bar food takeout. However, the biggest chunk of the profits came from the bar section which was allowed to sell to go alcoholic beverages.

When the restaurant/bars re-opened, Max quit because of a big blowup with LVP and Ken. To keep him as the manager of TomToms during Covid, they promised him as a loyal employee, he would get a higher salary and health care coverage when the bar re-opened. They reneged on the deal.

There was a lawsuit filed by PUMP employees, they said LVP and Ken manipulated their time cards to lower their pay. October 3, 2022, the LA Superior court ruled that PUMP restaurant owes over 338K to The Employees Compensation Insurance Company.

I’m watching Season III. LVP is upset that developing PUMP is costing millions. They had to add a second floor. They brought in 100-year-old olive trees with cranes? From Italy?

They are closing PUMP soon. Or have closed it.

Do we think that they were operating in the red all of this time?

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3
On 6/18/2023 at 12:30 PM, KungFuBunny said:

But for a day at the beach, or let's say Scheana sends an invite out to go to Vegas because Smirnoff is throwing an event for her. It wouldn't be believable to invite Sandoval or Raquel.

One would think, but those sorts of social events are what make these shows go round! 😄.

On 6/23/2023 at 9:59 PM, KungFuBunny said:

What I remember about Faith is that she got someone's old couch. and she screwed Jax in an apartment where I think Faith was working as a home care aid, this was when Jax was with Brittney.

She had sex with him in the room where the old lady was sleeping!  While Jax was living with Brittany.  Which is why Kristen and Stassi were mad at her.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
21 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think Raquel's parents have been working with TMZ to leak false stories.

First with being in a mental health facility

Then with the death threats and then with the family has been in contact with the FBI

The latest is on the TMZ Audio Network on YouTube. I refuse to post the video here.

They are claiming that a source that is in the know of all that is going on have said: Raquel is being released from the facility any moment, they are working and in deep negotiations to get her back.

This is the part you know is coming from Camp Thirsty: They need her back. She is the star of the show. She could go do her own show. There is no VPR without Raquel.

giphy.gif

I know, right??  I think her PARENTS think Rachel's the "STAR" of the show but seriously; they are completely crazed and deluded.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
(edited)
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I’m watching Season III. LVP is upset that developing PUMP is costing millions. They had to add a second floor. They brought in 100-year-old trees with cranes?

Pump is supposed to close on July 5th. It opened 10 years ago. It's possible it was profitable, but the owner of the property asked for a 10 year lease, and a huge increase in rent. There is a real problem regarding rent hikes all over the country the last couple of years.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Raquel is so awkward and cringy she can’t even pull off being a villain so I don’t care if she’s not coming back. They don’t need her for the drama after effects of Scandoval they have dbag Sandoval for that. He sucks but I think it’ll prob be entertaining watching if they show the real asshole him the whole season and he doesn’t get the good edit he used to get.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3

I would like to see Raquel back for just one more season, just for the schadenfreude and drama, but after that I can’t imagine her having any sort of contribution. 

• Like 3
On 7/1/2023 at 1:46 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I’m watching Season III. LVP is upset that developing PUMP is costing millions. They had to add a second floor. They brought in 100-year-old olive trees with cranes? From Italy?

I think LVP over-exaggerated the costs for renovations. Ken and LVP are cheap unless it was for themselves. Having a tree flown in from Italy for a property they are renting - no freakin way. I do think Lisa and Ken pocketed money they shouldn't have,

I think they are playing some sort of shell game with money.

Something is very fishy with the mortgages on Villa Rosa. They took 3 mortgages on the property totaling $18M recently.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
On 6/28/2023 at 10:39 AM, Gharlane said:

She was in a real mental health facility.

From article above:

“Lala and I were just talking about this weekend in Palm Springs. We were like ‘look if we have to have conversations with people, we’ve got to have conversations.’ You’ve got to give the people what they want, they want to see these conversations so they’re going to happen, respectfully, with giving Ariana a heads up,” said Shay. 

Well of COURSE they are going to meet with her.  I’m sure they’ve been told they have to in order to be on the show.  Keeping Raquel in isolation won’t be good for ratings.  So, they all swore they would never speak to her, but they will if it effects their bottom line.  They screamed and cried, but now we see how much they actually care.  

• Like 5

Not sure if it belongs in this thread, but I thought I would share anyway. I did a road trip last week and had a one night stay in Vegas. I stayed at the Paris Hotel so after my day of walking on the strip, I decided to have a drink at Vanderpump Paris. I was by myself so I asked if I could sit at the bar. I had to wait about 10 minutes but while I was waiting I saw Oliver. So he does indeed still work there! The restaurant is actually really pretty on the inside. I had a drink and a dessert, both delicious. A little overpriced, but it is Vegas so I wasn't too upset about that. I also noticed that several tables asked Oliver for pictures and he happily posed for them. He seemed friendly to all the tables he went to so I did consider asking him for a picture but I was too shy in the end. 

• Like 13
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1
On 6/24/2023 at 9:28 AM, farmgal4 said:

I want to know which Stassi-hater donated $5000??!!

FWIW, that donation is no longer on the gofundme page.  The total is less than $2K for all donations.

I probably would have sworn I would never speak to or film with Raquel again, but I also wouldn't let her presence keep me from getting MY paycheck, that's for damn sure.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

This is a compilation of clips from Scheana from recent events

Ariana's birthday - you'll see Daniel. Vegas trip - at the Blink 182 concert you'll see Brittney & Jax & Janet. Reign's birthday party - this is Elaine's daughter. C U Next Tuesday at SUR - you'll see Max & James

• Like 2

Poor sandy. This one will hurt, you know he'll be drinking and crying over this one - everyone knows he is the "real" dancer/entertainer!

Ariana Madix treats DWTS judge Derek Hough to lunch at her new sandwich shop... fueling rumors she'll compete for the mirrorball trophy next season

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12269307/Ariana-Madix-treats-DWTS-judge-Derek-Hough-lunch-new-sandwich-shop.html

Speculating: if Ariana is paired with Derek, she may win.  FYI You can vote with your phone - text in her name up to 10 times while the episode is airing

• Like 5
On 7/6/2023 at 12:10 PM, itsadryheat said:

Poor sandy. This one will hurt, you know he'll be drinking and crying over this one - everyone knows he is the "real" dancer/entertainer!

Ariana Madix treats DWTS judge Derek Hough to lunch at her new sandwich shop... fueling rumors she'll compete for the mirrorball trophy next season

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12269307/Ariana-Madix-treats-DWTS-judge-Derek-Hough-lunch-new-sandwich-shop.html

Speculating: if Ariana is paired with Derek, she may win.  FYI You can vote with your phone - text in her name up to 10 times while the episode is airing

I looked up her Duracell commercial. I hadn’t heard about it before (praise Sweet Baby Jesus for DVR). Kinda funny - but she’s not a good actress. Uber Eats was pretty great though.

I 100% agree with her that she should take every opportunity while the iron is hot. Sandoval is fucking fuming. Good.

I think she’s handled this pretty well so far. Not a fan of the fuck you with a cheese grater comment at the reunion. But funny thing is - I was rewatching the reunion (see sad and possibly pathetic) in my office, and Mr. DC heard that from the kitchen floor above. Didn’t know it was VP Rules and called down “who the fuck said that - that’s awesome”.  We’re obviously soul mates.

• LOL 10
(edited)
On 7/3/2023 at 12:00 AM, KungFuBunny said:

I think LVP over-exaggerated the costs for renovations. Ken and LVP are cheap unless it was for themselves. Having a tree flown in from Italy for a property they are renting - no freakin way. I do think Lisa and Ken pocketed money they shouldn't have,

I think they are playing some sort of shell game with money.

Something is very fishy with the mortgages on Villa Rosa. They took 3 mortgages on the property totaling $18M recently.

Some can be refinancing. Individuals do it when interest rates become lower, or when the mortgage payment rate changes after some years according to the mortgage agreement. If it's a case of the former, a new mortgage is taken with a lower interest rate, and the old one is repaid. If the latter happens, a new mortgage agreement is negotiated with a different interest rate, and the old loan is repaid. This is extremely common.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
On 7/3/2023 at 1:33 PM, heatherchandler said:

She was in a real mental health facility.

From article above:

“Lala and I were just talking about this weekend in Palm Springs. We were like ‘look if we have to have conversations with people, we’ve got to have conversations.’ You’ve got to give the people what they want, they want to see these conversations so they’re going to happen, respectfully, with giving Ariana a heads up,” said Shay. 

Well of COURSE they are going to meet with her.  I’m sure they’ve been told they have to in order to be on the show.  Keeping Raquel in isolation won’t be good for ratings.  So, they all swore they would never speak to her, but they will if it effects their bottom line.  They screamed and cried, but now we see how much they actually care.  

That's why the producers said that the cast had to decide if they wanted to sign up for the new season. I see that all of them did, and I'm sure they will interact with Raquel who is returning, as well. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

https://pagesix.com/2023/07/12/raquel-leviss-playing-hardball-with-bravo-contract-as-cast-starts-filming/

This shows how stupid and/or fake this bitch is. If she truly has mental health issues that are so significant she's spent the past two-plus months at an in-patient care facility, how is it a smart idea to subject yourself to the rigors of filming this show, never mind the hate coming her way? And if she and Tom are not a solid couple, he's not going to want to be her carer throughout this process because he's got to deal with all of the hate coming his way. I read today that S&S employees want him out.

Frankly, I would not miss Raquel if she dipped out. The girl brings absolutely nothing to the table except a head-scratching level of dull.

• Like 6
  • Applause 7
1 hour ago, politichick said:

https://pagesix.com/2023/07/12/raquel-leviss-playing-hardball-with-bravo-contract-as-cast-starts-filming/

This shows how stupid and/or fake this bitch is. If she truly has mental health issues that are so significant she's spent the past two-plus months at an in-patient care facility, how is it a smart idea to subject yourself to the rigors of filming this show, never mind the hate coming her way? And if she and Tom are not a solid couple, he's not going to want to be her carer throughout this process because he's got to deal with all of the hate coming his way. I read today that S&S employees want him out.

Frankly, I would not miss Raquel if she dipped out. The girl brings absolutely nothing to the table except a head-scratching level of dull.

I want to love this 100,000,000 times.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, politichick said:

That article! The writer seems to think it’s more traumatizing to be yelled at at the reunion than having your entire world blown up.  I mean wtf? 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Apparently, the earlier post about rachel signing her contract was misleading.

Raquel Leviss Still in Negotiations for 'Vanderpump Rules,' No Deal in Placehttps://www.tmz.com/2023/07/12/raquel-leviss-negotiations-vanderpump-rules-no-deal/

According to Up and Adam!, VPR operates on a tiered payment program-cast is either paid salary or day rate.

"Every season it is a set salary-tiered program regarding payment, not like Housewives where they can negotiate dollar figures. VPR you are either Salary or a day rate, and it starts the first season you start filming. The first season you get $3-5 thousand if you are lucky, after that, it goes up, and then if you stay on for long enough by S8, Stassi was commanding $600,000/season. With her playing hardball can she negotiate against the same tier program that has been put in place for all the other cast members."       

Her thirsty family, aka PR Team, going for the $$ grab, guaranteed good edit, and/or FBI protection totally dismisses her mental health claims. Hopefully, her insurance salesman stage dad is pricing her out of a deal as the show absolutely does not need her.

Curious about what leverage she thinks she has. Bravo already has Sandoval and Ariana under contract for the season, so we'll get *some* version of the behind-the-scenes post-Scandoval stuff with or without rachel. No one wants to film with her. Who wants to watch a PR team-negotiated storyline? Altho I would consider watching a dumped rachel stalk a non-interested sandy all around West Hollywood.

Imagine selling what little you have left of your soul to be "ínfamous" and money for another nose job. 3-month mental health facility for making poor choices - sure rachel.

Edited by itsadryheat
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Apparently, the earlier post about rachel signing her contract was misleading.

Raquel Leviss Still in Negotiations for 'Vanderpump Rules,' No Deal in Placehttps://www.tmz.com/2023/07/12/raquel-leviss-negotiations-vanderpump-rules-no-deal/

According to Up and Adam!, VPR operates on a tiered payment program-cast is either paid salary or day rate.

"Every season it is a set salary-tiered program regarding payment, not like Housewives where they can negotiate dollar figures. VPR you are either Salary or a day rate, and it starts the first season you start filming. The first season you get $3-5 thousand if you are lucky, after that, it goes up, and then if you stay on for long enough by S8, Stassi was commanding $600,000/season. With her playing hardball can she negotiate against the same tier program that has been put in place for all the other cast members."       

Her thirsty family, aka PR Team, going for the $$ grab, guaranteed good edit, and/or FBI protection totally dismisses her mental health claims. Hopefully, her insurance salesman stage dad is pricing her out of a deal as the show absolutely does not need her.

Curious about what leverage she thinks she has. Bravo already has Sandoval and Ariana under contract for the season, so we'll get *some* version of the behind-the-scenes post-Scandoval stuff with or without rachel. No one wants to film with her. Who wants to watch a PR team-negotiated storyline? Altho I would consider watching a dumped rachel stalk a non-interested sandy all around West Hollywood.

Imagine selling what little you have left of your soul to be "ínfamous" and money for another nose job. 3-month mental health facility for making poor choices - sure rachel.

That's the only way I'd be interested in seeing her because she abso-fucking-lutely has nothing to offer. Like, zilch.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3