Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Jax and James are at SUR tonight, June 13th

I saw clips of this on TikTok it looked sooo good!  The lines were out the door and down the sidewalk to see them!  🤯

17 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I watched the Anatomy of Scandoval on Hulu.

Anybody else see it?

Jamie had spoken about a video she took at the time on several podcasts. I finally saw it on this show

I didn't realize it had come out yet!  I haven't seen the Randall scandal doc yet either.  I think separate threads need to be created for those docuseries.  Is it good?  I guess no new information is revealed....

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Please watch from WWHL Jon Hamm and John Slattery reenacting James Kennedy and Sandoval yelling at each other at the Reunion.

When was Jon Hamm on? Damn, how did I miss him? He has always been great on SNL. Don Draper may have been all kinds of Drama, but Jon is hilarious. Mad Men remains one of my top 2 favorite shows of all time.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

I saw clips of this on TikTok it looked sooo good!  The lines were out the door and down the sidewalk to see them!  🤯

I didn't realize it had come out yet!  I haven't seen the Randall scandal doc yet either.  I think separate threads need to be created for those docuseries.  Is it good?  I guess no new information is revealed....

The Anatomy Of Scandoval on Hulu came out on May 25th. Jamie Lynn who is a VPR adjacent friend has talked about a video she took with her phone of Tom & Raquel sitting on the sidewalk curb. This was guys night out on the show. This video was never shown on VPR but it was show on the Hulu show

I don't think you'd need a separate thread for either.

Note if you watch the Hulu show you have to search ImpactxNightline

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Please watch from WWHL Jon Hamm and John Slattery reenacting James Kennedy and Sandoval yelling at each other at the Reunion.

I love that John Slattery clearly has no idea who these people are. At one point he asks if she should also be doing a British accent 😂

3 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

James better have yelled "You need to make more Cosmopolitans!" and  "Pumptini!" at Jax, otherwise why are we all even here? 

• LOL 6
10 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

FYI: The bartender is Ian Madison 111. He's a podcaster, anyhoo, he was in the Impact/Nightline show on Hulu called The Anatomy of a Scandoval. He was one of the many podcasters interviewed for this docu.

• Like 3
On 6/10/2023 at 7:40 AM, Kiki777 said:

Not to be crude, but with the forward lean and tension in her hands, it kinda looks like she’s leaning forward to fart.

I thought sitting on the toilet and taking a dump

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, itsadryheat said:

Like biological mother - like daughter

LASHING OUT Vanderpump Rules villain Raquel Leviss’ birth mom slams Ariana Madix and claims daughter ‘saved the show’ with her drama

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/8350912/vanderpump-rules-raquel-leviss-mom-slams-ariana-madix/

That entire family needs help. So envious and bitter. It’s okay to ruin another person’s life, if it improves ratings? Sick. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
18 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Here’s the clip. Funny!

Bravo Stan Jon Hamm Transforms Into James Kennedy on WWHL
Yes, he did call someone “Poo Poo Head.”

Read in Vulture: https://apple.news/ARSb_XOBoR7mCj6L3Jm1ZhQ

Came here to see if someone else had already posted it 🤣 It’s a great watch, especially as a Mad Men/Hamm and Slattery fan. John Hamm is so goofy! And Slattery can act allllmost as smarmy as Sandoval 🤣🤣

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Glamour Magazine should fire the stylist responsible for this photo. The cut of that tank top is the worst. No one would look good in it. Plus, she looks ten years older than she is. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Glamour Magazine should fire the stylist responsible for this photo. That tank top is the worst. No one would look good in it. Plus, she looks ten years older than she is. 

I don't know why this outfit was chosen. I saw photos of her from the same photoshoot (for example standing), and the jeans looked horrible. The makeup, and the hairstyle are bad too. I can only guess that the stylists went for a different look. 

• Applause 2
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I don't know why this outfit was chosen. I saw photos of her from the same photoshoot (for example standing), and the jeans looked horrible. The makeup, and the hairstyle are bad too. I can only guess that the stylists went for a different look. 

Oh, my gosh! I just googled. You’re right! The jeans are ill-fitting and the belt loops are not lying flat. 

“Boil that dust speck/stylist! Boil that dust speck/stylist!“

• Like 1
21 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

The Anatomy Of Scandoval on Hulu came out on May 25th. Jamie Lynn who is a VPR adjacent friend has talked about a video she took with her phone of Tom & Raquel sitting on the sidewalk curb. This was guys night out on the show. This video was never shown on VPR but it was show on the Hulu show

R and S’s body language, while sitting on the sidewalk curb, reveals so much. But I can’t imagine what they are talking about. Rachel has never said ANYTHING interesting on camera. Maybe she’s telling S what she plans to do to S the next time they are in bed. It’s kind of sad that she knows that she has nothing else to offer besides her body. No, it’s very sad. 
I am Kael. 
Lala actually comes across well in this documentary. I cringed just a little when she, cringing, admitted that Scandoval was a welcome distraction from her Randall woes. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
On 6/14/2023 at 10:31 AM, KungFuBunny said:

Jamie saying that at first she was going to send the recording to Ariana, but then she thought, “Ariana might get the wrong idea…”

🤯

• Sad 2
8 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Jamie saying that at first she was going to send the recording to Ariana, but then she thought, “Ariana might get the wrong idea…”

🤯

Did you see they showed 3 seconds of this video on the Secrets Revealed episode?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Did you see they showed 3 seconds of this video on the Secrets Revealed episode?

Yes! To show that Sandoval and Rachel acting as if they haven’t seen each other in so long, he barely recognizes her, is a huge FU to Ariana.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Yes! To show that Sandoval and Rachel acting as if they haven’t seen each other in so long, he barely recognizes her, is a huge FU to Ariana.

The way they were talking on that sidewalk - says to me they've been having sex for a while

• Like 5
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

The way they were talking on that sidewalk - says to me they've been having sex for a while

It’s very obvious. I am wondering about one thing. When Scheana asked what was going on, after their appearance on WWHL, Rachel said, “Sandoval and I have been having an affair for seven months, and Ariana just found out.”

So did Sandoval and she discuss in advance, “If someone finds out, let’s claim that we started in September, after Guys’ Night. Seven months ago.” And you know they would have to discuss it often because Rachel can’t math. “Okay, now it’s five months ago… Now it’s six months ago…”

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

It’s very obvious. I am wondering about one thing. When Scheana asked what was going on, after their appearance on WWHL, Rachel said, “Sandoval and I have been having an affair for seven months, and Ariana just found out.”

So did Sandoval and she discuss in advance, “If someone finds out, let’s claim that we started in September, after Guys’ Night. Seven months ago.” And you know they would have to discuss it often because Rachel can’t math. “Okay, now it’s five months ago… Now it’s six months ago…”

But isn’t that when it started? That was August, before Scheana’s wedding. I think she told the truth then, and after that is when Sandoval concocted a story that it only happened on time then, and they stopped until they fell in love in January. Even though the truth is that it’s been hot and heavy since August. I know a lot of viewers/fans are making up theories that it’s been happening longer or that Tom told her to hook up with James to get her on the show, etc., but there is no validity to that as far as we know. Tom actually spoke to that curb moment on the Howie Mandel podcast. That was the first night they hooked up and he said that they were talking on a curb and got closer and closer like two magnets and that it was like nothing he’s ever felt before. So I do believe that was the initial hookup, though I’m sure they had been flirty and attracted to each other for some time.

• Like 5
28 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

But isn’t that when it started? That was August, before Scheana’s wedding. I think she told the truth then, and after that is when Sandoval concocted a story that it only happened on time then, and they stopped until they fell in love in January. Even though the truth is that it’s been hot and heavy since August. I know a lot of viewers/fans are making up theories that it’s been happening longer or that Tom told her to hook up with James to get her on the show, etc., but there is no validity to that as far as we know. Tom actually spoke to that curb moment on the Howie Mandel podcast. That was the first night they hooked up and he said that they were talking on a curb and got closer and closer like two magnets and that it was like nothing he’s ever felt before. So I do believe that was the initial hookup, though I’m sure they had been flirty and attracted to each other for some time.

Excellent points. But, for me, after watching Hulu’s Anatomy of a Scandoval, and seeing the recording of S and R talking on the bench (I believe that this was the same night as Guys’ Night, in very early August? Charlotte died on August 2), it seems to me that their body language, the comfort with such extreme closeness, suggests that they have already had sex. And have been having sex for a while. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Excellent points. But, for me, after watching Hulu’s Anatomy of a Scandoval, and seeing the recording of S and R talking on the bench (I believe that this was the same night as Guys’ Night, in very early August? Charlotte died on August 2), it seems to me that their body language, the comfort with such extreme closeness, suggests that they have already had sex. And have been having sex for a while. 

I can only find the Randall Scandal on Hulu.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

I can only find the Randall Scandal on Hulu.

I had trouble, too!

Use the search term “Impact.” This will pull up several different topics. But AofaS should show up as second or third. 

warning: Lots of Perez Hilton

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I had trouble, too!

Use the search term “Impact.” This will pull up several different topics. But AofaS should show up as second or third. 

warning: Lots of Perez Hilton

Thank you!! It’s not showing up as a stand-alone show, as the Randall one is. Like you said, if you go to “Impact X Nightline,” it’s an episode within it, S1E29.

ETA: Now that I watched this, I would not recommend. The two minutes with Jamie and Kael was the only actual tidbit on Sandoval and Raquel. The entire rest of the show was just general commentary on reality TV and gossip/pop culture in general. Not worth the time spent watching.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 5
  • Useful 3
8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I think the two have been having an affair for years. They discussed the start date and it changed as time went on without being discovered. When they got caught on March 1st, do you really think they'd admit it started years ago?

There's no way I believe the 7 months ago after the Abbey and it was just one time. Raquel co-signed to that throughout her time onstage with the VPR group. Then in the last 5 minutes, she kept the start date but said it was more frequent. But remember she lied about the Mexico hook up as Tom wandering the halls drunk. We know this is a lie - this was preplanned to hookup during the 3 day wedding festivities.

Both of them are committed to lying the best way it suits them as individuals. They both agreed on the start date, because had they admitted the true date - it would be beyond redemption. Let's say the affair really started 5 years ago - then that means that a year after the affair started, Tom bought a house with Ariana. If the after started 5 years ago, then there is zero doubt that Raquel's entire relationship with James was a sham.

• Like 6
41 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think the two have been having an affair for years. They discussed the start date and it changed as time went on without being discovered. When they got caught on March 1st, do you really think they'd admit it started years ago?

There's no way I believe the 7 months ago after the Abbey and it was just one time. Raquel co-signed to that throughout her time onstage with the VPR group. Then in the last 5 minutes, she kept the start date but said it was more frequent. But remember she lied about the Mexico hook up as Tom wandering the halls drunk. We know this is a lie - this was preplanned to hookup during the 3 day wedding festivities.

Both of them are committed to lying the best way it suits them as individuals. They both agreed on the start date, because had they admitted the true date - it would be beyond redemption. Let's say the affair really started 5 years ago - then that means that a year after the affair started, Tom bought a house with Ariana. If the after started 5 years ago, then there is zero doubt that Raquel's entire relationship with James was a sham.

I co-sign Mexico was a planned hookup. The story that he was wandering the halls drunk seemed strange and that she had to have her own room because of production? Did we ever even see her room filmed? They normally only show the hotel rooms when cast members are staying together. 

Sandoval was apparently so drunk he didn’t know where he was but was then fully able to have sex and she wanted to have sex with her BF’s boyfriend that incoherent? What happened next? Act completed and then he was able to find his way back to his room with Ariana? He certainly didn’t stay the night or I’m sure Ariana would have wondered where the fuck he was until the next day. Did he lie and say he was in Schwartz’ room and Schwartz covered for him? I think that would have come out at Reunion.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Jennifersdc said:

I co-sign Mexico was a planned hookup. The story that he was wandering the halls drunk seemed strange and that she had to have her own room because of production? Did we ever even see her room filmed? They normally only show the hotel rooms when cast members are staying together. 

Sandoval was apparently so drunk he didn’t know where he was but was then fully able to have sex and she wanted to have sex with her BF’s boyfriend that incoherent? What happened next? Act completed and then he was able to find his way back to his room with Ariana? He certainly didn’t stay the night or I’m sure Ariana would have wondered where the fuck he was until the next day. Did he lie and say he was in Schwartz’ room and Schwartz covered for him? I think that would have come out at Reunion.

Yeah and saying he was wandering the halls, so what made her stick her head out the door of her room? When you're in your hotel room, you don't stick your head out every time you hear a noise. She was on the lookout for him. They screwed any chance they got while in Mexico. She was 3 hours late for hair and makeup on the day of Scheana's wedding, claiming she needed some "me" time. On the day of the wedding??????

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Interesting article with Charli in Rolling Stone

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-features/vanderpump-rules-charli-burnett-raquel-leviss-scandoval-accomplice-bravo-1234771129/

A couple of things of note - one she begged off of filming for what was supposed to be the final episode of the season (the one with the party at SUR for Something About Her). When she told them she didn't want to film for that, producers said if she didn't do the finale she wouldn't be at the reunion. So that's why she wasn't there -or one of reasons.

The other thing - Charli "says she knew Raquel and her family, who she says are very involved in Raquel’s life even as an adult, because they both participated in California pageants, an experience Raquel opened up about on the show."

This is the second mention of how involved Raquel's family is in her being on the show. The other was at the engagement party and the dad telling someone (? Charli maybe ?) that Raquel and James were just playing house and that they'd pull the plug when/if they needed to.

She's 29 (30?) years old and yet it sounds like she's being stage-managed into things/storylines perhaps? Not absolving her of anything, but it's weird.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
8 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

Interesting article with Charli in Rolling Stone

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-features/vanderpump-rules-charli-burnett-raquel-leviss-scandoval-accomplice-bravo-1234771129/

A couple of things of note - one she begged off of filming for what was supposed to be the final episode of the season (the one with the party at SUR for Something About Her). When she told them she didn't want to film for that, producers said if she didn't do the finale she wouldn't be at the reunion. So that's why she wasn't there -or one of reasons.

The other thing - Charli "says she knew Raquel and her family, who she says are very involved in Raquel’s life even as an adult, because they both participated in California pageants, an experience Raquel opened up about on the show."

This is the second mention of how involved Raquel's family is in her being on the show. The other was at the engagement party and the dad telling someone (? Charli maybe ?) that Raquel and James were just playing house and that they'd pull the plug when/if they needed to.

She's 29 (30?) years old and yet it sounds like she's being stage-managed into things/storylines perhaps? Not absolving her of anything, but it's weird.

Watch on YouTube - The Viall Files. There is an episode where Nick Viall interviews Charli. One of the things Charli mentioned, is that she was going through some things in her personal life - and she chose her mental health over being on the show - this is why she didn't film so much on season 10

• Like 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Pop Tart said:

very involved in Raquel’s life even as an adult

"Stage dad" - Scheana

Curious if "they" keep her out of reality television going forward since it appears the clap back is beginning to trickle in their direction. Doesn't help when bio mom pops up out of nowhere and starts shit-talking Ariana on twitter. To quote rachel "not a good look".

This may get interesting because the failed pageant contestant and known liar told Andy she wants to be back on the show. 

Edited by itsadryheat
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1
10 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

These are conspiracy theories that are created by people who want to promote themselves and monetize on them, although there is zero factual evidence to support them. Nobody can hide an affair for 6-7 years. But there is tons of evidence from August 2022 and on when everybody said the affair started. We saw on the show that Lisa thought Sandoval and Raquel were flirting at SUR during See You next Tuesday (they were sitting right next to each other and their knees were touching) in the beginning of August. Ally saw Sandoval and Raquel acting suspiciously (and she didn't like the situation) a few days later at The Abbey, the night they admitted they had sex for the first time. Raquel crashed at Sandoval's house, and the next day Lisa, Ken, Lala, Katie, and Charli (according the Rolling Stone interview) thought it was suspicious. A gay couple who was invited to Scheana's wedding saw them by the pool, being a little too close. Sandoval, and Raquel were too flirty at the bar in Mexico- this was shown on VR. The wedding took place on August 23rd, and the guests were in Mexico for a few days. Lala, Jax, Sandoval's band members saw Sandoval refusing to leave the Newport Beach barbecue and Raquel on Labor Day (early September) when Ariana was calling him to return to LA because her grandmother died. Filming ended soon after (third week of September), and since the cast is mostly co-workers, the couple didn't see the vast majority of them after that. But Sandoval's friends took photos of Sandoval and Raquel in St. Louis around Christmas- he reportedly introduced her to his friends, and fans of the show took photos of Sandoval, Raquel, Schwartz, and Jo at Big Bear this January. Scheana mentioned she thought it was strange Raquel turned her phone's location off at the time she was in Big Bear, and that it was suspicious Raquel drove for 6 hours to follow Sandoval to one of his concerts.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Interesting interview with rachel's pageant coach. Gives credence to sandys Svengali prowess and insight into how drugs and alcohol may have influenced her behavior.    37 min-The remaining part is on Patreon.

Dishing Drama with Dana Wilkey UNCENSORED

Ep 134 Why Raquel Leviss did this, P2 Courtney Kaplan shares more stories from knowing Raquel Leviss as her model booker, pageant director, friend, and pageant coach.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ep-134-why-raquel-leviss-did-this-vanderpump-reunion/id1545830343?i=1000616492632

• LOL 2
19 hours ago, ZettaK said:

These are conspiracy theories that are created by people who want to promote themselves and monetize on them, although there is zero factual evidence to support them.

In no way trying to promote myself or earn money...

However, in my experience, when someone repeatedly lies about something and then finally claims to "come clean" they're often still not sharing the full truth. They tell the version of the story that makes them look better or at least less awful.

If Tom is admitting to the August timeline, I truly believe that it started much earlier. I haven't re-watched S9, but I think if I did, we'd now notice him staring googly eyed at Raquel during the entire engagement party.  I think she did end things with James in the hopes that Tom would end things with Ariana.  

Frankly, the only thing that surprises me is that she didn't purposely out their affair to force his hand. That tells me this was all about the fame for her. She doesn't love him, she just wants to to be the star of the show.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, snarts said:

In no way trying to promote myself or earn money...

If Tom is admitting to the August timeline, I truly believe that it started much earlier. I haven't re-watched S9, but I think if I did, we'd now notice him staring googly eyed at Raquel during the entire engagement party.  I think she did end things with James in the hopes that Tom would end things with Ariana.  

Frankly, the only thing that surprises me is that she didn't purposely out their affair to force his hand. That tells me this was all about the fame for her. She doesn't love him, she just wants to to be the star of the show.

OMG - I didn't realize the original post was directed at me. LOL

I'm pretty sure Snarts and KungFuBunny don't have Podcasts or YouTube Channels. No way in hell do either of us have OnlyFan [ages. There will be NO nekkid Bunny or Micky pictures.

I agree with what you said about R. Do you think Tom will make R his girlfriend for season 11. Or do you think he's done with her and R is off the show?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

OMG - I didn't realize the original post was directed at me. LOL

I'm pretty sure Snarts and KungFuBunny don't have Podcasts or YouTube Channels. No way in hell do either of us have OnlyFan [ages. There will be NO nekkid Bunny or Micky pictures.

I agree with what you said about R. Do you think Tom will make R his girlfriend for season 11. Or do you think he's done with her and R is off the show?

In my opinion, Rachel is only attractive to Sandoval because she is always down for sex, and he loved cheating on Ariana with her friend. It added to the excitement and thrill. If he continues with her, he will cheat constantly. Rachel will be perfectly happy with that until she realizes that she hasn’t actually traded places with Ariana. 
My favorite part is how no one will invite them to Coachella or the other fun events. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Interesting interview with rachel's pageant coach. Gives credence to sandys Svengali prowess and insight into how drugs and alcohol may have influenced her behavior.    37 min-The remaining part is on Patreon.

Ep 134 Why Raquel Leviss did this, P2 Courtney Kaplan shares more stories from knowing Raquel Leviss as her model booker, pageant director, friend, and pageant coach.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ep-134-why-raquel-leviss-did-this-vanderpump-reunion/id1545830343?i=1000616492632

I laughed, because Dana Wilkey was on RHBH and she was a whackadoo. She walked around pointing at her sunglasses saying they cost $25000. She was bankrupt.

I listened, and I don't really think much of Courtney. She seemed to talk more about herself than Raquel. The company she worked for in the pageant industry - seems like a money suck for whoever they help. When she was talking about working for a matchmaking company for the rich, then talking about the pageant job -I thought  is she in an industry where they scout for potential young escorts?

I don't buy that drugs caused R to behave this way. Are they saying she was high for 7 months straight? She didn't look high in her interactions with Ariana or Scheana.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
22 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Dana’s pronunciation of “Coachella” is interesting.

ETA: My bad. Apparently, both pronunciations are acceptable.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
6 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

In my opinion, Rachel is only attractive to Sandoval because she is always down for sex, and he loved cheating on Ariana with her friend. It added to the excitement and thrill. If he continues with her, he will cheat constantly. Rachel will be perfectly happy with that until she realizes that she hasn’t actually traded places with Ariana. 
My favorite part is how no one will invite them to Coachella or the other fun events. 

Read the Rollingstone article above. Charli says she's been given a contract for next season. She's not sure if she is going to do it, because she thinks Bravo will make her interact with Raquel. She also believes former cast members are coming back.

So imagine if everyone from season 10 comes back, along with Jax/Brittney and Stassi/Beau.

Schwartz will have a few more people to film with like Stassi, Beau, Jax, and Brittney

If they go on a group vacation to Vegas - Sandoval and Raquel won't be invited.

If most of the cast go to a club - guess who won't be invited?

Lala/Ariana/Katie/Scheana - if Bravo asks them to film with R, all they have to say is R lies and makes stuff up, no way am I jeopardizing myself legally, she could file a restraining order against me - so I'm refusing to film scenes interacting with her

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Reunion Watch Party at Elaine Ratner's house

Arouund the 8:40 mark you'll see another Asian woman, not Elaine, that is Jenny Ting.

Jenny is the one who paid for a room in Mexico, and Raquel hijacked it

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Like 3
(edited)
16 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Dana Wilkey was on RHBH and she was a whackadoo

100% agree!

Dana knows Thea de Sousa, and Thea and Courtney Kaplan are sisters.

I looked up Thea and this came up on her @yourmomsarewatching  https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr0wMDyuEgl/

Picture of rachel and schwartz from the back. Rachel wearing the trashy thong outfit.

"My sister coached Raquel for Miss USA. My brother ran the program. Part of their job was to coach her on style. And character. They have failed us all. I’m deeply sorry! 😩

.HEAD TO MY STORIES FOR MESSAGES BETWEEN RAQUEL’S MOM AND MY SISTER COURTNEY 🚨"

IMO rachel is thirsty and her ego is on par with sandys. One of the reasons I am fascinated with scandoval is watching karma hit in real-time. Whatever this "relationship" is they deserve each other. 

Look at this guy. https://www.tmz.com/2023/06/15/tom-sandoval-ariana-madix-shirt-sex-comment-unenthusiastic-vanderpump-rules/ This is with his go-to TMZ guy that he made the fruit loop bracelet for. He most likely called TMZ himself. 

They both wanted to be (in)famous and now they are. 

Edited by itsadryheat
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1