Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

Seriously: why is no one happy to see Hook again?  I get Regina.  (Zelena - what's her deal?  None o' yo business, sista.)  But I'd think Snow and Charming would have been more like (Happily and excited), Hook!  You're back!  Not (somber and grumpy) I thought we left you in the Underworld.  wtf?

Argh.  I'm going to watch the sneak peak again just to see Hook bust in and ask if every one's okay.  You know.  Like a Hero would do...

My guess is they are in shock? Just had an earthquake and then a man who is supposed to be dead comes busting in! My first thought would be are we now dead?!? Haha. I'm sure once the initial shock wears off they will be happy. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

Seriously: why is no one happy to see Hook again?  I get Regina.  (Zelena - what's her deal?  None o' yo business, sista.)  But I'd think Snow and Charming would have been more like (Happily and excited), Hook!  You're back!  Not (somber and grumpy) I thought we left you in the Underworld.  wtf?

Well, it's Hook's own fault, he should have had the common courtesy not to come back from the dead at such a delicate time for Regina. Couldn't he have waited until she'd had time to grieve? Sheesh...

• Love 11

I think everyone's more in shock at the moment, not grumpy about Hook's return. I imagine Regina will poof herself somewhere, Emma will reluctantly follow her, and then they'll show a split second shot of Henry, Charming, and Snow going up to Hook in the diner. And then whatever conversation they have with Hook where they're excited to see he's back will happen off screen because Adam & Eddy will deem that "too insensitive" to Regina's pain, and then we'll cut to Regina sniping at Emma.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, profdanglais said:

Well, it's Hook's own fault, he should have had the common courtesy not to come back from the dead at such a delicate time for Regina. Couldn't he have waited until she'd had time to grieve? Sheesh...

I know.  But what could you expect?  He's a damn pirate.

On a further note, I'm sorry to hear Regina has had too many people tell her how sorry they are for her losing her boyfriend of a few months versus two children who just lost their father.  

• Love 9
44 minutes ago, -Zoe- said:

It all goes back to the beginning. "A man unwilling to fight for what he wants, deserves what he gets." It'll be interesting to see if the Hook/Regina dynamic will evolve into more of a S2 Hook/Rumple dynamic, with a bit more snark and the revenge motive reversed.

Okay, Hook dealing with an individual who is revenge-crazed about him would be kind of interesting. A shoe on the other foot situation.

2 minutes ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

Because it doesn't fit with whatever plot they will have going on. I would assume Henry's not going to be too excited either, because Hook's return causes Regina to be tempted by evil. 

6 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

Yup. I'm going to start calling her EQ version Gollum, and Mayor Mills Smeagol.

You are hilarious. That's actually what I am worried about with this storyline. I am worried that it will solidify the Evil Queen as a separate entity from Regina Mills, which has never been my take on the situation. Regina being tempted by the darkness but choosing not to give in is much more meaningful to me than saying she's got a separate personality just waiting for the opportunity to come out and play. It's semi-believable for the Dark One curse to be considered a foreign body invading its host, even though the Darkness only enhanced the already present negative character traits of Hook, Rumple, and even Emma, but it's less believable for a person who we've already seen give into evil for decades without a curse.

But maybe it will be better. Wasn't the main point of Jekyll and Hyde that the monster was always a part of him and the potion just brought him to the forefront? That does sound like what Regina is saying in the sneak peek. 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

Argh.  I'm going to watch the sneak peak again just to see Hook bust in and ask if every one's okay.  You know.  Like a Hero would do...

They're likely shocked to see him. They had no hope of ever seeing him again, and he should have moved on because that's what he promised Emma he would. They get a pass on this, plus they're at a wake, so I don't know if showing a lot of happy is appropriate.

• Love 1
(edited)

(Zelena - what's her deal?  None o' yo business, sista.) 

Her envy senses were tingling, I guess. (Those Mills girls and their first instincts...)

I am worried that it will solidify the Evil Queen as a separate entity from Regina Mills, which has never been my take on the situation. 

That first sneak peek seems to imply the opposite. Regina is admitting the dark threads are still in her, despite becoming a "different person". That being said, I'm not hopeful that the Evil Queen will be dealt with properly. Dark Swan was such a disappointment that I have little faith in how the writers will treat a character going dark.

Edited by KingOfHearts
(edited)

But maybe it will be better. Wasn't the main point of Jekyll and Hyde that the monster was always a part of him and the potion just brought him to the forefront? That does sound like what Regina is saying in the sneak peek. 

Yes.  From Wikipedia: 

Dr. Jekyll is a "large, well-made, smooth-faced man of fifty with something of a slyish cast", who occasionally feels he is battling between the good and evil within himself, thus leading to the struggle between his dual personalities of Henry Jekyll and Edward Hyde. He has spent a great part of his life trying to repress evil urges that were not fitting for a man of his stature. He creates a serum, or potion, in an attempt to mask this hidden evil within his personality. However, in doing so, Jekyll transforms into the smaller, younger, cruel, remorseless, evil Hyde. 

Sounds like what the show will be doing with him too, except that Hyde is tall and handsome rather than short and ugly.  And Regina will drink the potion for the exact same reasons as Jekyll did: she's sick of fighting her evil urges and thinks that taking the potion will solve her problem.

So the Evil Queen will become a separate entity only because of the potion, it wasn't that way before.

Edited by Mathius
  • Love 1

I actually like Regina. Always have. I just don't like what the writers are spewing from her mouth in that scene.  Been there, done that, and it is a bore.  Much more a disservice to her character than the actual crap of her losing Robin.  The lengthier spoiler where she is going into an explanation of her demons is much more palatable...and actually welcomed.

Zelena, Adam and Eddy can still fuck off.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Mathius said:

And Regina will drink the potion for the exact same reasons as Jekyll did: she's sick of fighting her evil urges and thinks that taking the potion will solve her problem.

So the Evil Queen will become a separate entity only because of the potion, it wasn't that way before.

I like the idea that Regina willing takes the Jekyll-Juice out of a misguided attempt to subdue her evil urges. I'm curious to see why Regina would trust Hyde enough to believe him about the potion or thingummy. 

I liked Sneak Peek 2/4. It seemed like two to three streams of light landed on top of Granny's. I guess these light streams will be all over Sb and sucking the magic out of Storybrooke. So, basically, it's the same principle as Mickey's Hat. Except the crystal sucks magic out of places instead of people. At least it's consistent with Rumple's former agenda. Is he going to try and cleave himself from the Dagger again, or merely try to use the magic to get Belle out of her sleeping curse, or both?

I just realized they are throwing a wake for Robin, everyone's supporting Regina but as far as they knew Emma had lost Hook and nobody was doing that much for her. So I think Hook crashed to wake because he wanted one thrown for him too :P 

• Love 5

I just can't deal with Regina claiming Emma doesn't know what it's like to battle a dark side, when she was literally possessed by a dark entity which manifested thorough a Rumple-like demon telling her to murder!! While all that Regina is "battling" is her own fucked up personality. They actually had Emma say "I can't imagine what that's like", like for real?!

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, MaiLuna said:

I just realized they are throwing a wake for Robin, everyone's supporting Regina but as far as they knew Emma had lost Hook and nobody was doing that much for her.

And Regina, thinking Emma has come to express sympathy, is rude and dismissive, when as far as she knows, Emma is also grieving for a lost love. Regina is saying this before she knows that Hook has returned. I mean, I get that they didn't want to spend time having Emma get condolences for a non-sticking death or show Hook's funeral or anything, but the disparity between the two situations is striking. 

• Love 9
(edited)
33 minutes ago, MaiLuna said:

I just realized they are throwing a wake for Robin, everyone's supporting Regina but as far as they knew Emma had lost Hook and nobody was doing that much for her. So I think Hook crashed to wake because he wanted one thrown for him too :P 

But this is on par with the show.

They also know Emma won't fly into a rage monster, and incinerate them, or go all Dart Vader on them. I sort of get where Regina is coming from, but at the same time, she's such an indelicate bitch! She told Emma she was too emotional to do anything. Emma was called out on not grieving properly (if there's such a thing as that).

Whatever...very much over the whole thing. 

ETA - I wonder if Hook didn't run into the diner because he got worried about Emma. Maybe he thought the light display and ground shaking was Regina flipping out because Emma told her he was back.

Edited by YaddaYadda
adding stuff about the sneak peek
  • Love 7
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Serena said:

I just can't deal with Regina claiming Emma doesn't know what it's like to battle a dark side, when she was literally possessed by a dark entity which manifested thorough a Rumple-like demon telling her to murder!! While all that Regina is "battling" is her own fucked up personality. They actually had Emma say "I can't imagine what that's like", like for real?!

I see Regina's point though. Emma never fully submerged herself in the darkness. Everything she did as the Dark One she justified for herself using good intentions. Yes, she understands the darkness and its temptations. But she doesn't know what it's like to be totally consumed by it. The show tried to make the point that she accepted it when she saved Hook, but that's really not on par with murdering because you had a bad day. The mind of a psycho is a much different place.

Edited by KingOfHearts

Shock that Hook is back, I understand.  There are different kinds of shock.  There's the 'oh shit, a tree just fell on my car.  This is not good." shock, and there's the "shit! I just won the lottery! woo-hoo!" shock, for example.  So, imo, seeing Hook alive when he bursts in the diner should be happy shock - at least from the people who went down to try to save him.  But it didn't play out that way to me.  It was more like "Holy crap, wtf are you doing back here?  Thought we ditched you for good." kind of shock.  Except Regina.  Yeah, even I'll give her a pass on happy shock since she's grieving.  But she does not get a pass for the snark comment to Emma, "delicate as always".  

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

plus they're at a wake, so I don't know if showing a lot of happy is appropriate.

You know, any time someone you care about literally comes back from the dead, showing a lot of happy is appropriate.  It's Robin's wake.  And I think even he would be happy and not begrudge Emma.

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

I see Regina's point though. Emma never fully submerged herself in the darkness. Everything she did as the Dark One she justified for herself using good intentions. Yes, she understands the darkness and its temptations. But she doesn't know what it's like to be totally consumed by it. The show tried to make the point that she accepted it when she saved Hook, but that's really not on par with murdering because you had a bad day. The mind of a psycho is a much different place.

I mean, I guess it depends on what she's trying to say? "You don't know what it's like to battle dark impulses." is just false, while "You don't know what it's like to be a total psycho naturally, no added Darkness impulses necessary." is true, but not necessarily a thing that needs to be commiserated. It's like a serial killer saying to a a non-serial killer "I just want to go on a killing spree so bad! You don't know how hard it is for me to refrain." and for the other person to be like "OMG, I feel so bad for you." instead of "Get away from me, and from the human race, immediately."

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Serena said:

I mean, I guess it depends on what she's trying to say? "You don't know what it's like to battle dark impulses." is just false, while "You don't know what it's like to be a total psycho naturally, no added Darkness impulses necessary." is true, but not necessarily a thing that needs to be commiserated. It's like a serial killer saying to a a non-serial killer "I just want to go on a killing spree so bad! You don't know how hard it is for me to refrain." and for the other person to be like "OMG, I feel so bad for you." instead of "Get away from me, and from the human race, immediately."

You know what, though? Regina isn't a total psycho naturally. She started out as a nice person before becoming the EQ! Her default setting isn't "evil," it's something she chose. That's why her "I know killing is wrong now" line makes me so angry. She's always known that.

This post on tumblr sums it up perfectly for me.

• Love 5
(edited)

That's why her "I know killing is wrong now" line makes me so angry. She's always known that.

Taking this to the Regina thread.

This post on tumblr sums it up perfectly for me.

The sneak peeks seem to combine a lot of different feelings. I feel bad for both Emma and Regina. They're both going through some serious crap right now. (At what level individually doesn't matter.) We've all got bad memories of the S3 finale and how the Emma/Regina relationship has been treated in the past. It's important to remember that they're both at high stress points and not thinking clearly. They're not at their best. Emma is trying to be a good friend by empathizing with Regina, but their situations are so different that it falls flat.

I really can't fault Regina at all here. The only thing I really see wrong is Emma barely flinching when Regina mentioned ripping out Hook's neck. That should have bothered Emma a lot more.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2
(edited)
12 hours ago, kitticup said:

Looking at the photos, Regina and Rumple seem to be working together.  I am wondering if Regina and Rumple will use each other/ team up to get at Hook and Emma.

I suspect that Rumple will have a hand in the return of the EQ. Maybe he's the one who slips her the Jekyll Juice without her realizing. Or presents it as something it's not (like a cure for evil impulses).

But under no circumstances will Regina choose to be the EQ again, because she can't be blamed for it.

Probably nobody will act happy Hook is back because Regina's feelings and "Will this upset Regina?" always take precedence over anyone else's feelings, especially Emma's.

Edited by Souris
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

Give it time, they are gonna be with Hook a lot in this episode.

(edited)

But under no circumstances will Regina choose to be the EQ again, because she can't be blamed for it.

I honestly couldn't see that happening anyway. Regina knows she'll lose everything else if she does that. Henry, her "family",  etc.

It's annoying how A&E have tried desperately to hit us over the head with how Regina is totally a different person now, only to - surprise - reveal the EQ has been inside her all along. They can't seem to decide what they want.

Edited by KingOfHearts

About the whole accountability stuff, I think Regina would still be held accountable for the things she would do as the Evil Queen, because that's like her deepest desires that she wouldn't be suppressing anymore. 

I wonder if we'll see the Jekyll and Hyde characters be aware of what they're doing when they're in one body or the other. Because if they know, and remember, but keep doing it anyway, then that's them having their cake and eating it too, you know.

Regina gets to act up as the Evil Queen, while no one is the wiser, and gets to keep Henry, and this family she now has.

2 hours ago, Mathius said:

Yes.  From Wikipedia: 

Dr. Jekyll is a "large, well-made, smooth-faced man of fifty with something of a slyish cast", who occasionally feels he is battling between the good and evil within himself, thus leading to the struggle between his dual personalities of Henry Jekyll and Edward Hyde. He has spent a great part of his life trying to repress evil urges that were not fitting for a man of his stature. He creates a serum, or potion, in an attempt to mask this hidden evil within his personality. However, in doing so, Jekyll transforms into the smaller, younger, cruel, remorseless, evil Hyde. 

Sounds like what the show will be doing with him too, except that Hyde is tall and handsome rather than short and ugly.  And Regina will drink the potion for the exact same reasons as Jekyll did: she's sick of fighting her evil urges and thinks that taking the potion will solve her problem.

This we have our plot for S6. EQ(Hyde) being a separate entity will be trying to destroy Emma and Hook's happy ending by trying to kill Hook or Emma or both. 

Best of both worlds really. We get EQ back for the ER, CS maintains a big focus of the storyline as literally the new Snowing, and we could potentially get a CS TLK should EQ put Hook under a sleeping curse.

Also Regina vs EQ. Sounds like a pretty good plot and who knows what Jekyll/Hyde will do.

17 minutes ago, Souris said:

I suspect that Rumple will have a hand in the return of the EQ. Maybe he's the one who slips her the Jekyll Juice without her realizing. Or presents it as something it's not (like a cure for evil impulses).

What I'm wondering is the role Zelena and the others have in bringing the "good" brother back with them. Is he just pulled along with whatever Henry does at the fountain? Or do they purposely bring him along in a rescue attempt? Because we all know how Regina feels about tagalongs, and in this case, as with Marian, she'd be right.

Also, does Henry know the others need a way back to this world or is the fountain portal just the happy coincidental result of the coins bringing back magic (if that's what they do)?

If this is the route the show is going in S6 (and it seems highly likely it is), then I'm not sure how I feel about it - it just feels like it's an excuse for us to see the EQ in Storybrooke rather than in flashbacks.  A big part of the excitement of Emma being the Dark One was that this was a side of the character we'd never seen before, and we didn't even know how Dark Emma was going to look.  But we've seen the EQ from the very first episode, I guess I just can't picture what new spin they'll put on the character.  I'll still watch S6, but I might let episodes build up rather than watching it straight away...

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Souris said:

At this point, I'm like 100% certain that he has a hand in it. I don't think Regina will be juiced. I think it's going to happen through the crystal. We know Rumple has the crystal, but when everyone is back in Storybrooke, it's in Regina's possession, and she does something with it while Henry is standing next to her. I don't know if she's trying to destroy it, but I wouldn't be surprised if Rumple didn't temper with it before handing it over, or before it gets taken from him.

43 minutes ago, Hookian said:

EQ(Hyde) being a separate entity will be trying to destroy Emma and Hook's happy ending by trying to kill Hook or Emma or both. 

Sure, she might at first try sleeping curses and murder, but those weren't the worst things she did to Snow and Charming and other people who had crossed her. Her constant murder attempts on Emma would be as boring as her constant attempts on Snow in the flashbacks. They are boring because they don't work, and neither did the sleeping curse, really. I think she will try to ruin Hook and Emma's happiness by driving them apart, just like the curse did to Snow and David. While David was cursed, she tried to give him another wife, who happened to be her only friend. When that didn't work, she hit on him herself. When Graham crossed her, we all know what she did there. Recent flashbacks have shown the EQ acting somewhat interested in Hook.  

I'm expecting at least one scene of the EQ trying to seduce Hook, is all I'm saying. 

• Love 1

EQ(Hyde) being a separate entity will be trying to destroy Emma and Hook's happy ending by trying to kill Hook or Emma or both.

I predict that the EQ(Hyde) arc will end with EQ(Hyde) deciding that her only option is to cast the Dark Curse (A&E love repeating storylines more than they like clever new twists). Who will she sacrifice? Clearly, there is only one person (another reason to boot Robin into oblivion this season): Henry.

But this time, instead of killing Henry, EQ(Hyde) will go right to the precipice, but the true Regina will fight for dominance and prevent that from happening. She will then be fully redeemed because she has changed her way and defeated herself. Sure, it is a rehash of several times when villains have stopped themselves at the last moment (and quite like Dark Hook who was cursed without permission, did dark things under the influence, but ultimately stopped himself), but it will be served up as a clever new twist.

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Souris said:

Probably nobody will act happy Hook is back because Regina's feelings and "Will this upset Regina?" always take precedence over anyone else's feelings, especially Emma's.

Yeah. I don't like the sneak peek. Not only noone seems happy to see him, the dialogue, with lines like “What the bloody hell is the pirate doing here?” and “I thought we left you in the Underworld?”, is quite disheartening. But it's not surprising. Regina and her feelings are always more important than anybody else. Just a few minutes before, Emma was also grieving and noone was so acting like that around her.

Edited by RadioGirl27
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, kili said:

I predict that the EQ(Hyde) arc will end with EQ(Hyde) deciding that her only option is to cast the Dark Curse (A&E love repeating storylines more than they like clever new twists). Who will she sacrifice? Clearly, there is only one person (another reason to boot Robin into oblivion this season): Henry.

But this time, instead of killing Henry, EQ(Hyde) will go right to the precipice, but the true Regina will fight for dominance and prevent that from happening. She will then be fully redeemed because she has changed her way and defeated herself. Sure, it is a rehash of several times when villains have stopped themselves at the last moment (and quite like Dark Hook who was cursed without permission, did dark things under the influence, but ultimately stopped himself), but it will be served up as a clever new twist.

This seems like a very good guess on what they would do!

I think Rumple will try to entice Regina to give in to her EQ self (as per the promo), but she will try to resist his temptation by taking the Jekyll-Juice. 

I've been wondering whether Regina will be paired up with Jekyll/Hyde at the end of this arc, or if they will end up being one-off characters for 6A. From google search and the bts spoilers we've seen, I feel like the Sam Witwer character (Hyde) is more of a physical match for Regina than the Hank Harris character (Jekyll). But if Hyde is the evil-version, doesn't it mean he will be subsumed by the "good" version at the end of the arc? Or the writers might pull a ONCE-twist and have Hyde be the true victim of his evil Jekyll-self. 

It seems too soon to introduce a new Love Interest for Regina, but this is a TV show, and who knows if the Show will be renewed for S7. I just don't see them ending Regina's arc in the Show as a single person, though it would be a bold move. It would be interesting if the writers went for Dragon Queen, but I know that's not going to happen.

(edited)

I've been wondering whether Regina will be paired up with Jekyll/Hyde at the end of this arc, or if they will end up being one-off characters for 6A. 

I don't know if they're even going to be in 6A. All the interviews have stated they're in the finale, but none of them imply they're staying. 

It seems too soon to introduce a new Love Interest for Regina, but this is a TV show, and who knows if the Show will be renewed for S7.

Remember that Robin was introduced to Regina just after she lost Henry "forever". They met while she was still grieving. 

Edited by KingOfHearts
46 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

I don't know if they're even going to be in 6A. All the interviews have stated they're in the finale, but none of them imply they're staying. 

Remember that Robin was introduced to Regina just after she lost Henry "forever". They met while she was still grieving. 

Interviews have already confirmed they'll play big roles in S6.

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, Hookian said:

Interviews have already confirmed they'll play big roles in S6.

Recurring isn't exactly a big role it could be just 2 episodes or the writers could change their minds and have them in every episode.  Considering the casting notes haven't been all that truthful lately, I'll believe it when I see it.

I think Regina might end up single. A & E seem to have taken the criticism about Emma and Regina's stories revolving around their boyfriends to heart. This was one of the main reasons I suspected they were going to kill Robin. Hook and Emma will end up together, but they'll make Regina single to show that they know women don't need a man to have a happy ending. They pride themselves on writing strong female characters, so I think it really does get to them when people argue that Regina and Emma became weak after getting boyfriends.

(edited)

That's certainly a possibility, and it would definitely not be hard for them to choose which boyfriend to axe given the overwhelming response to one couple compared to the other.  Both have their hatedoms, but only one of them had even the general audience mostly going "meh".

Recurring isn't exactly a big role it could be just 2 episodes or the writers could change their minds and have them in every episode. Considering the casting notes haven't been all that truthful lately, I'll believe it when I see it.

At the very least, Sam Witwer's character should remain a big presence in S6.  You don't cast Sam Witwer as a villain and not utilize him.

Edited by Mathius
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, Katherine said:

I think Regina might end up single. A & E seem to have taken the criticism about Emma and Regina's stories revolving around their boyfriends to heart. This was one of the main reasons I suspected they were going to kill Robin. Hook and Emma will end up together, but they'll make Regina single to show that they know women don't need a man to have a happy ending. They pride themselves on writing strong female characters, so I think it really does get to them when people argue that Regina and Emma became weak after getting boyfriends.

Taking this to the relationships thread.

From Lana's interview:

TVLINE | Is there any “Woe is me,” or is she bigger than that?
There’s a little bit of that. It’s not so much that she’s playing the martyr or the victim, anything like that. It’s more that she’s confused by life and feeling constantly betrayed by life.

Um...Isn't "feeling constantly betrayed by life" pretty much the same as "Woe is me"?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Mathius said:

That's certainly a possibility, and it would definitely not be hard for them to choose which boyfriend to axe given the overwhelming response to one couple compared to the other.  Both have their hatedoms, but only one of them had even the general audience mostly going "meh".

At the very least, Sam Witwer's character should remain a big presence in S6.  You don't cast Sam Witwer as a villain and not utilize him.

And Captain Swan is easily the most popular couple on the show. Just look at the Twitter and FB account.

They are gonna be in S6. It was even confirmed in the first PR about them. TV Line breaking the story said that the two will be introduced in the finale and play a big part in S6.

(edited)
17 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Source?

Here's an article announcing the casting. The casting call for the roles, which I'm too lazy to dig up, also specified that the roles would be recurring in S6. I don't think you can really say whether it's a big role though. Depends on what shiny toys the writers pull out over the summer.

Edited by KAOS Agent
  • Love 1

Emma is a f*cking saint! Like, during the road trip from hell, if I were in Emma's place, I'd poof that ungrateful bitch off to the side of the road and leave her there.

• Love 3
(edited)

This was posted around, and Adam says on Twitter that it's fake.  I guess we'll have to see if he's telling the truth or not.  Personally, I agree and think that it's fake because of points 5 and 7.  I actually laughed when I read them.  Yeah, like those events would ever happen on this show.

Edited by Mathius
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Mathius said:

This was posted around, and Adam says on Twitter that it's fake.  I guess we'll have to see if he's telling the truth or not.  Personally, I agree and think that it's fake because of points 5 and 7.  I actually laughed when I read them.  Yeah, like those events would ever happen on this show.

I don't think Emma can say anything to Regina that would make me hate her. But that's just me. Haha. 

And if this is real and you've basically spoiled everything why not just say who the "surprise" is.

I don't really want to spend 2 hours listening to Regina complain about Hoom & Emma. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Mathius said:

That person kept mixing up Hook and Robin. lol

The list sounds like someone who predicted a bunch a stuff from spoilers. That's it.

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm a little unhappy Roland is moving back to EF. His father just died and now he's having to immediately move somewhere else. Plus, he'll be separated from his sister. I suppose it's to avoid having the audience question why Regina isn't trying to help him.

The Camelot/Merida crew and Merry Men seem to be nothing more than an afterthought. I thought Arthur and Merida were going to play bigger parts in the arc's conclusion. (That's not to say I wanted Merida on my screen.) I know we got that Hook/Arthur adventure, but really any other expendable character could have fit that. You didn't need Arthur specifically. Their presence in Storybrooke feels very pointless when you look back at S5.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1