Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Serena said:

An Olympian named Crystal?? Is that a real thing?!

You know, the Olympian Crystal. It's the new Gauntlet and coconut and Black Fairy Wand, this time with godlike powers!

Robin is so, so dead.

Mo will be on. Will Belle be let out of the Box?

(edited)

You know, the Olympian Crystal. It's the new Gauntlet and coconut and Black Fairy Wand, this time with godlike powers!

I don't have the best knowledge of Greek mythology, but somehow I think there were many options to draw from it for their doomsday device. Instead we got a generic "Olympian Crystal" thought up by A&E.

Such true, much love.

Hades loves Zelena as much as Rumple loves Belle.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 3

Since Hook is the only main character left in the Underworld and Cruella and the Blind Witch are in the cast listing, is it too much to hope that we'll get a scene with all three of them? The snark levels would be off the charts. I didn't know I needed this until now, and now I really need this.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

Since Hook is the only main character left in the Underworld and Cruella and the Blind Witch are in the cast listing, is it too much to hope that we'll get a scene with all three of them? The snark levels would be off the charts. I didn't know I needed this until now, and now I really need this.

Maybe Hades has them guarding the missing pages.

20 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Hades loves Zelena as much as Rumple loves Belle.

Lol yup. Such True. Much Love.

28 minutes ago, Serena said:

I can only imagine Mo kissing Belle won't work, because 1) he's awful and 2) it seems too easy.

Or, he will flatly refuse to TLK Belle awake only to hand her and her unborn child over to live with a power-hungry Dark One. I can imagine him telling Rumple to wake her up himself if he really loves her. 

I am so excited that Hook is working to take down Hades in the UW. And thanks a lot Liam, for making it even harder for your brother! :-p

• Love 5

I suppose the big question is, will Regina forgive Zelena for her boyfriend killing her boyfriend?  It's a Snow/Regina retread with Zelena playing the part of Snow.

Why couldn't Henry rewrite the missing pages?  How does Hook even know to keep trying?

Why does Hades even want to take over Storybrooke? Shouldn't he try for NYC or something a bit bigger?

• Love 1
(edited)

I suppose the big question is, will Regina forgive Zelena for her boyfriend killing her boyfriend?  It's a Snow/Regina retread with Zelena playing the part of Snow.

Maybe Regina goes into a rage and kills Hades? (Well, partially to avenge Robin and secondly to save the town.) Hades killing Robin could be what finally wakes Zelena up. Now that I think about it, this sounds like Snow killing Cora in S2. Just replace Regina with Zelena, Cora with Hades, and Johanna with Robin.

Edited by KingOfHearts

Since Hook is down at the depths of the underworld I'm guessing he stumbles on the pages that Liam threw down the well. And then runs into cruella and the witch who are in his way to get to the phone booth to haunt Emma. 

This is maddening. 

• Love 1

At least the press release is spelling out that Hades is deceiving Zelena. I wonder if he hasn't magically roofied her because her 180 in the promo is giving me whiplash.

I guess Hades frees Arthur to cause mayhem to keep everyone busy while he does his thing.

Yay for the return of King Shady! Guinevere's actress isn't listed though. :(((( her name could be left off, but I suppose we'll have to wait until the episode after this one to see her again.

33 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

My body is ready for this. 

• Love 2
Just now, RadioGirl27 said:

I'm pretty sure we are getting a flashback with Hades and Zeus.

I would love to see the conversation between Zeus and Hades when Zeus tells him he's going to the Underworld.

(edited)

I think instead of flashbacks, it will be divided between Storybrooke and Underbrooke with maybe a small establishing Zeus and Hades flashback.

Which is awesome and will hopefully make the episode seem less busy.

ETA: Wow, it looks like they do bury Hook. Does Arthur steal the body beforehand? Will Hook get a new body? I have so many questions now.

Edited by InsertWordHere

I guess Hades frees Arthur to cause mayhem to keep everyone busy while he does his thing.

Arthur is still in prison? That must be some kind of record. Everybody from Will to Snow has managed to get themselves out in less time.

Arthur pretty much fails at everything. I still don't know what Merlin wanted from him and why he jerked him around with that broken sword for so many years.

• Love 1
(edited)

OK, I am officially hyped for the episode.  Hook having a subplot still in the Underworld (will he become all the souls' savior?) was not expected.  And the dwarves and Granny and King Arthur!  Not even Merida's presence is going to let me down here!  Can't wait!

Edited by Mathius

Zelena has the missing pages in her hands in the promo photos. Given that there's only one photo of Emma and a lot of the confrontation, can we guess that Hook comes back with the missing pages before Regina and Robin confront Hades? 

• Love 1

Zelena has the pages that Killian is looking for in the Underworld, so either he is successful in finding them and getting them to Sstorybrooke somehow, or Hades brought them with him. But since Regina and Robin are there in the office, I'm more inclined to think that they brought them there to show them to her.

4 minutes ago, KateJones said:

Zelena has the missing pages in her hands in the promo photos. Given that there's only one photo of Emma and a lot of the confrontation, can we guess that Hook comes back with the missing pages before Regina and Robin confront Hades? 

3 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Zelena has the pages that Killian is looking for in the Underworld, so either he is successful in finding them and getting them to Sstorybrooke somehow, or Hades brought them with him. But since Regina and Robin are there in the office, I'm more inclined to think that they brought them there to show them to her.

Zelena seems to have got them from Emma (from the promo). So, I think Hook is back by now. I hope Hook comes back to life before Robin dies, or it may feel weird. Maybe in the pages, it is revealed that Hades was planning on using Zelena to regain his power all along. Which makes it all the more ridiculous that they had a TLK. Or the pages will reveal that it was not a TLK at all, but something to do with Zelena's magic that restarted Hades' heart.

Seeing Emma crying in front of Hook's grave is making me mad. It all seems disingenuous and pointless angst as Hook is coming back anyway. Didn't we go through all this in Swan Song? 

Was Emma with the flask at Hook's grave what people thought was her carrying his soul in a jar? Because that looks to me like she's doing the "drink a toast to the dead person" thing and splashing Rum on his grave in tribute. Unless it's more of that magic afterlife Skype juice and she's going to have a chat with him.

I would say that it has to be Hook's grave because Emma's not going to be splashing rum or afterlife Skype juice on Robin's grave. It is possible that Hook's funeral is the fakeout to hide the coming Robin funeral. There were supposedly set reports that Hook was present at the funeral, but I wonder how valid they were or if maybe that was Hook in the afterlife Skype call they saw, or if Colin was just lurking out of the shot, watching his "own" funeral being filmed.

• Love 1

I think we're getting two different grave scenes. The scene they showed in the preview with everyone holding umbrellas is the funeral for Robin, but the shot of Emma crying is probably just an alone scene with her at Hook's grave.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Curio said:

I think we're getting two different grave scenes. The scene they showed in the preview with everyone holding umbrellas is the funeral for Robin, but the shot of Emma crying is probably just an alone scene with her at Hook's grave.

Preceded by an explanation why she didn't visit Neal's grave...

I didn't really think they'd kill Robin, but now I can sort of see it. The final linchpin that unites Regina and Zelena in sisterly true love: they both lose their boyfriends. For the first time in their lives, they're on equal footing in terms of a happy ending (or lack thereof), so no more jealousy. They'll have to support one another in their grieving. 

It's kind of sweet, but if they do it, I'll be annoyed that they killed off Robin just to push Zelena and Regina together.

(edited)
26 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Zelena seems to have got them from Emma (from the promo). So, I think Hook is back by now. I hope Hook comes back to life before Robin dies, or it may feel weird. Maybe in the pages, it is revealed that Hades was planning on using Zelena to regain his power all along. Which makes it all the more ridiculous that they had a TLK. Or the pages will reveal that it was not a TLK at all, but something to do with Zelena's magic that restarted Hades' heart.

Seeing Emma crying in front of Hook's grave is making me mad. It all seems disingenuous and pointless angst as Hook is coming back anyway. Didn't we go through all this in Swan Song? 

Emma and Zelena are locked in a magical fight, and Emma is still wearing the same clothes she was when she was in the Underworld. I'm thinking Robin is still alive, which means the funeral hasn't happened yet.

I think timeline wise, Killian manages to get them the pages about Hades, somehow, and then everyone tries to convince Zelena that she is being used, but she won't listen. Robin has a death by Olympians Crystal which will negate him ever returning. Then funeral, Emma at Killian's grave, and he comes back somehow.

I'm gonna go on record and say that I'm already extremely bothered by one of the BTS (I know the show hasn't even aired, and we don't know the context but it reminds me too much of the let me shove your heart in your chest from 4x11) Emma and Killian are walking hand in hand, she's still in her funeral clothes. They walk to Granny's, she kisses him, and then she goes in. Dude, you've just been reunited, WTF!

I'll wait for the episode to air and see the context before I decide if I'm going to lose my shit, or not.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I'm gonna go on record and say that I'm already extremely bothered by one of the BTS (I know the show hasn't even aired, and we don't know the context but it reminds me too much of the let me shove your heart in your chest from 4x11) Emma and Killian are walking hand in hand, she's still in her funeral clothes. They walk to Granny's, she kisses him, and then she goes in. Dude, you've just been reunited, WTF!

I'll wait for the episode to air and see the context before I decide if I'm going to lose my shit, or not.

I too am having bad flashbacks to the heart-shoving aftermath at the end of 4A. No......

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

I too am having bad flashbacks to the heart-shoving aftermath at the end of 4A. No......

Well think of it this way. Regina has just lost Robin. Emma has just after they buried Robin got Hook back. I think for considerations sake they may want to not tell everyone that Hook is back just at the moment.

(edited)

It's kind of sweet, but if they do it, I'll be annoyed that they killed off Robin just to push Zelena and Regina together.

The writers are far more interested in their sisterly bond than Outlaw Queen. They could never get that couple to work because they were unwilling to have any conflict surrounding Regina's past or real angst. Robin is getting the Neal treatment. He's being written out because no one wants to write for him. I think they realized they wrote themselves into a hole, so they used it to bring back Zelena and put the focus on her. With Robin dying, they can forget he ever existed. (Except for meaningless tributes, like baby names.) The point is - it's easier to write for a character you don't want to if they're dead.

Perhaps it goes without saying, but I'm not going to miss Robin. There are many other avenues for Regina's story that the writers are more willing to take. They didn't have the guts to take on Robin Hood dating the Evil Queen. At least with Zelena, they're somewhat interested in her story too, so it's not a strictly one-sided relationship.

They're going to have Hook show up behind Emma while she's pouring rum on his grave and giving a heartfelt speech, aren't they?

Sounds tropey enough for TS,TW.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Curio said:

They're going to have Hook show up behind Emma while she's pouring rum on his grave and giving a heartfelt speech, aren't they?

He'll say, bloody waste of rum if you ask me.

• Love 12

I think timeline wise, Killian manages to get them the pages about Hades, somehow,

I keep having visions of Killian using pneumatic tubes to get the pages to them, but it will probably be via the Wishing Well or not explained.

I wish the magic crystal thing had been foreshadowed even a little. They could have had the Blind Witch drop something about it. Just an aside about what it could do or how Hades had searched for it or something.  I'm having flashbacks of the Gauntlet all over again.

I bet the crystal has been in Storybrooke all along and "reasons" prevented Hades from reaching it before (since he seemed to have no problem walking around the living in Oz, so why didn't he just go get the crystal thing). I bet he didn't even have real a TLK with Zelena, he just needed Zelena to kiss him for some reason. I would still like it to be because Jonathon was a slumming god. Hades targeting of Zelena is a little too convenient.

That crystal thing could not look more fake if it tried.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Curio said:

I need this. (Someone, write the fic!)

I think mrydnwilt on tumblr will. She asked if she could steal it when I added it to a photo.

• Love 1
(edited)

Is there definitive evidence of who has custody of Pistachio post-funeral?  Because I'm having a tough time buying that they can kill off Robin and have his funeral in one episode.  So would this alternate theory fit with what has been reported?  Robin has a problem with Zelena being in his daughter's life due to the danger and Regina is still stuck on giving her sister a chance like she was given.  Pistachio ends up in actual danger and Robin is allowed to be angry at Regina for once, they then have a parting of ways and Robin takes Roland, Pistachio, and the Merry Men back to the EF with the Camelot crew.  This makes Robin gone for the rest of the season but leaves the door open for his return next season if Regina Jekyll/Hydes herself to make the pain of separation go away.

Edited by ParadoxLost

Except Sean Maguire wasn't seen in the scene when Little John and Roland went through the portal-door. This may be an odd thing to say, but Robin will never be allowed to take Pistachio away from Zelena. That would be considered an unheroic action. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

Looks like a toy you could get at the Disney Store.

My first thought on half those pics with Hades and the crystal was that he was in the midst of--or preparing for-- a wizard's duel. He has the stance down pat. 

Regarding Hook looking for the missing pages, Liam only tore them out of the Underbrooke copy, right? They're also then automatically ripped out of the Overbrooke version? I think I missed something.

Well that article explains a lot. Is it going to be somehow Emma's fault Robin dies? Because zzz. 

Still, I like evil Regina more than Woegina, so I'll take it, especially if they're setting her up as the season 6 big bad.

That article did spoil a lot. As if I weren't dreading the annual SQ road trip already, now we know we'll get Regina insulting and yelling at Emma again, because that's always soooooo much fun. Dare we hope Emma will give it right back to her for a change? (Hahahahahahahahahaha, I keed, I keed.)

What do you want to bet Regina fights against her Evil Queen impulses and succeeds, so we can see how much she's truly changed -- and then she gets a dose of the Jekyll Juice and changes against her will?

• Love 7
(edited)

What do you want to bet Regina fights against her Evil Queen impulses and succeeds, so we can see how much she's truly changed -- and then she gets a dose of the Jekyll Juice and changes against her will?

I think that's exactly it.  She's giving into evil, Henry runs away as a result, the whole finale happens, in the end Regina's good side whens out...and then that confrontation with Hyde happens, the dosage is forced on her, and thus she becomes the Evil Queen anyway.

It's exactly the kind of shocking!twist! A&E would write, like when Emma was being built up to go dark throughout 4B, but didn't in the end, only to go dark anyway due to the Darkness getting loose. 

Edited by Mathius
  • Love 4
(edited)
11 minutes ago, retrograde said:

Well that article explains a lot. Is it going to be somehow Emma's fault Robin dies? Because zzz. 

I think its more likely that they will prove CaptainSwan's commitment by taking a different take on the season 3 finale given some of the filming reports.

After Robin's funeral, Emma goes to Hook's grave.  At this point everything is ok with Regina and Emma because they both lost their loves.  Then Hook comes back to life and joins Emma at his grave.  Then they go back to Granny's, all kissy face.  But this time, Emma doesn't decide they have to be discreet like when they had just brought Marian back.  Storybrooke will likely be celebrating Hook's return to Emma at Robin's wake.  This is going to be they didn't eat my lasagna part II, although this time I will kind of understand it.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 3
(edited)

LMAO at Henry's plan, he's literally gone right back to his "Welcome to Storybrooke" mantra about magic being the root of all evil and that it has to be destroyed.  And as much as I actually hope he can succeed, we all know he won't. The Contrivance Fairy will live on.

Also, I'm actually surprised Rumple's an antagonist here (why, I don't know), I thought he was helping Emma and Regina but I guess not. 

Edited by Mathius