Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

I think it's likely some breakdown in the Emma/Henry relationship that will make Twitter blow up. Not because people really care about them (anymore), but because that will be the impetus for Emma going full dark. So they do their usual thing when they put hope for a reconciliation out there, but something stops it (like when Snow and Regina were about to make peace in the EF, then Snow saw the village massacre and declared Regina irredeemable - and that was the impetus for Regina going full EQ).

We're assuming that whatever happens with Henry is the tipping point for Emma, but I don't know...heartbreaking it may be because a bond breaking between a parent and their child is sacred and it's sad when that's lost, but is it really enough to send Emma spiraling completely into darkness? Emma is a lot stronger than that, she's a fighter and her losing her way instead of fighting to get herself out of that so that she can get Henry back makes no sense.

Re: makeup, my crazy theory now is that the Storybrooke scenes are airing in reverse order. Dark!Swan is fairly normal in 3.05 and gradually gets worse makeup backwards to 3.01.

Re: Emma driving the bug, Rumpelstiltskin and Regina both drove their cars all the time, why wouldn't Emma?

What else would it be. Henry is always her number 1 priority. Emma put others first but I don't think she'd lose it if either of her parents were to kick the bucket. She's use to boyfriends or potential lovers dying on her, what's one more? But losing Henry when it's out of her control? I can see that screwing her up. But maybe it's as simple as her thinking Henry prefers Regina over her, Killian prefers someone else over her or her parents only caring for Baby Simba.

I have no problem with Emma driving her bug. It's what she's always saw as home.

Edited by mjgchick
  • Love 1

I think people are taking this "heartbreaking" stuff way too seriously, but count me in with the group that would be cheering if Henry were to die.

Also, it appears that Emma is already full on dark in the present, so I don't understand why everyone thinks she's going even further. I'm also taking into account the verb usage of the writers. They have said we'd see what Dark Emma "would be" like, not "is" like and have repeatedly said that things are not as they appear. Maybe Emma is locked up somewhere and Merlin is masquerading as her or something. I just don't think that they can have Emma go all evil and murderous for real and expect to be able to return her to a normal, stable person which would be required to go forward with a new story once the Dark One stuff is wrapped up.

Re: Emma driving the bug, Rumpelstiltskin and Regina both drove their cars all the time, why wouldn't Emma?

Speaking for myself, I'd say it's because it's a huge visual disconnect. Dark Swan is being billed as the Evilest Evil that ever Eviled, but she's just going around driving a bright yellow VW? Someone on tumblr summed it up best (for me):

"Dark Emma still drives around her yellow bug…i mean that car is bright yellow and like a ball full of sunshine. It just doesn’t strike fear with the towns people.

what’s next, she’s going to foster kittens and puppies in her new house?"

So Emma's all Dark!Swan now, but she's driving around a town in a bright yellow bug. Ya, nope. Emma went through the trouble of completely changing her wardrobe (wears all black), her physical appearance (skin tone, hair color, demeanor) have all been warped, but....she drives a bright yellow ball of sunshine. Riiiiiiight.

Visual disconnects like that ( and also four seasons of watching this show) makes me doubt all the promos about Dark!Swan because it's TS;TW!

Let's not forget, how many times have we been told:

• Magic is different in Storybrooke (except it's not).
  • All magic comes with a price (except it doesn't).
  • Casting the Dark Curse will create a HOLE in your HEART that can NEVER be filled!  (except it can and was).
  • The Queens of Darkness were supposed to be a super threat like never faced before! (except they weren't. At. All.)
  • Everyone has free will (until you don't).
  • Evil is made not born (except those times it totally is).
  • The Shattered Sight Spell was to be End of Times (except it was just a prolonged Three Stooges episode).
  • etc..

I'm unable to take any of these promos and A&E's Dark!Swan spam interviews seriously based on all that evidence (and also, I say again, because I've watched this show for four seasons). And even if I could get into this Dark!Swan BS, I really hate, loathe, despise, seethe with contempt with regards to the Dark!Swan storyline, because it's fundamentally making someone evil for having done something good and utterly selfless. TBH, it's almost like they might as well have killed Emma because I'm that turned off by this storyline.

I was rewatching old BtVS episodes the other day, and the feeling I get from this Dark!Swan storyline is as if after Buffy died to save Dawn and the whole town from Glory, instead of being sent to "heaven" or whatever peaceful afterlife, she had been resurrected as the new Evil Big Bad. And that's....Nope. Not okay. And yet, that's what's happening here with Emma. 

I will say that if they kill Henry (as in mostly certainly, absolutely dead), then while it won't be entirely worth the price of turning Emma into Dark!Swan, it will at least be a welcomed and glorious turn of events. I would GIF that. So yes, TV Gods, please, please please pleeeeeease kill Henry. 

• Love 4

Speaking for myself, I'd say it's because it's a huge visual disconnect. Dark Swan is being billed as the Evilest Evil that ever Eviled, but she's just going around driving a bright yellow VW?

Yeah, this is what I find ridiculous. My problem is not that she is driving a car, but that she is driving a bright yellow VW.

I think people are taking this "heartbreaking" stuff way too seriously

Yeah, and really, who knows what the new writter finds "heartbreaking". It's something very relative. A wedding between Hook and Emma can be heartbreaking for a SQ shipper.

I think Emma in Storybrooke has already crossed the threshold into Darkness. Otherwise Hook would not have looked so shattered in the earlier filming scenes by Emma's bug. But I don't think she commited some terrible deed. She probably killed someone (Merlin, perhaps), and murder is bad, but not as bad as mass murder, and I don't think the writers will take Emma there. 

I too am starting to think that the "heartbreaking" stuff has to do with Henry. Maybe he just finds out what Emma did in Camelot. That could cause him to reject her. He has always held Emma to different standards than Regina. I can see him throwing a fit over it. First Hook seemed to pull away from her. And now Henry is too. That would be pretty heartbreaking for Emma.

Edited by Rumsy4
Also... what's the ! mean on Dark!Emma?

Coming back to this, I think it started as a spoof on advertising for action figure toys based on TV characters -- Action!Whatever, now with Kung-fu Grip! I first saw it used in the Dark Ages in alt.tv.x-files on Usenet when Mulder -- not normally an action-oriented character, as he was far more brainy than brawny -- got to do some kind of action sequence with anything resembling running or fighting. That version of the character was referred to in the group as "Action!Mulder." I think it spread to other TV discussion as a way to differentiate versions or facets of a character that aren't normally seen. So Dark!Emma is a different version of regular Emma, with her black wardrobe, slicked-back hair, and freaky makeup. If they were making action figures, she'd be a separate action figure from regular Emma.

• Love 2

Maybe Emma is still driving the VW because poofing herself about town ..using dark magic....makes her more susceptible to the darkness or maybe Henry refuses to be transported that way thinking that driving it keeps part of pre-DO Emma alive

Edited by PixiePaws1

Regina: "You don't get to be selfish."

Ahhh...that which we can't recognise in ourself we can see in others . . .!

Seriously - shut the hell up bitch!!! In what universe does Regina get to say this to the woman who gave up so much for her freaking happiness.??!! Oh yeah . ..the OUAT universe that revolves around Woegina. Find me a beer garden, I feel the need to crush, kill, destroy!

Ok - getting off my ranting pedestal.....

What could Emma be wanting to do that Regina would consider selfish and involves doing/deciding to do something one way that Regina thinks is obviously wrong (well, yes Regina thinks her way is the ONLY way, always, but let us speculate anyway).

Taking Henry??

• Love 6
I'm unable to take any of these promos and A&E's Dark!Swan spam interviews seriously based on all that evidence (and also, I say again, because I've watched this show for four seasons). And even if I could get into this Dark!Swan BS, I really hate, loathe, despise, seethe with contempt with regards to the Dark!Swan storyline, because it's fundamentally making someone evil for having done something good and utterly selfless. TBH, it's almost like they might as well have killed Emma because I'm that turned off by this storyline.

This is something that concerns me too. I'm going to try to go into this with as open a mind as possible, but it's a struggle. This show's grasp of 'morality' is abysmal, it's poor world building often leaves me confused as to whether characters have free will or not, and it has had a problem with false equivalences for a long time.

You know that scene in Parks and Rec where the main characters meet Jean Ralphio's sister Mona Lisa and he tells them she's 'the woooorrrst'? That's what I hear in my head with every single Regina-related spoiler. She's become so obnoxious that the mere mention of her makes me feel as if Jean Ralphio has appeared at my side crooning 'the WOOOORRRRST' into my ear while I cringe.

ETA: And to be honest, if any character on this show should get to be selfish for a while it's Emma IMO.

Edited by october
  • Love 6
And even if I could get into this Dark!Swan BS, I really hate, loathe, despise, seethe with contempt with regards to the Dark!Swan storyline, because it's fundamentally making someone evil for having done something good and utterly selfless.

I'm on board with Dark Swan...you know, no choice and all but this whole Emma did this out of selflessness and sacrifice and them turning it into a horrible thing doesn't sit very well. She sacrificed herself for the good of all, she didn't set out to become all powerful.

So, Regina! This doesn't look like the season she will become more self-aware.  If Emma is being selfish for wanting to stay away from Henry, she's not just doing it at his expense, she's always doing it at her own. 

Someone should remind Regina that she refused to see or talk to Henry after her 24 hour boyfriend dumped her. And she did this over a heartbreak. But Emma is the selfish one in all of this even though her body has basically become the seat of evil.

I get the whole tough love thing, but Regina doesn't really have a leg to stand on considering the whole Emma sacrificed herself for Regina and Regina's happy ending mantra the writers have taken. 

ETA - Timeline looks something like...

Everyone is at Emma's

Everyone is at the Carnival

Emma shows up at Regina's

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 3

Adam specifically noted something about how if Regina didn't help Emma, it would be very selfish of her. The addition of that comment was completely unnecessary in that interview. Selfishness is Regina's defining trait and my guess is that as annoyed and upset as people may get about Regina of all people talking about selfishness, it's leading somewhere bad for Regina. I could be wrong, but they have to take her character somewhere and I'm still on the Regina is going to be the Evil Queen again bandwagon. 

Beyond that, I would hazard a guess that the furies coming after her and her doing something to them that she should have done in Camelot (and was probably stopped from doing for good reason) is going to come back and bite her in the ass. There's something to the theme of the arc being hubris, which also points me to Regina if the story is that Regina thinks she knows how to deal with the Dark One and how to be the Saviour and how to just be the most awesome person around. I can't stand Mary Sue Regina, but I don't think this arc will end well for her, so I'm trying to stay on the side of Emma will save herself in spite of Regina rather than because of her.

And yes, I don't see why they can't just let Emma be selfish and do her thing. If she wants Henry, Henry can say no to that and leave. If she wants to hang out in bed all day with the hot pirate, why not let her do that? Honestly, the most sensible solution to Dark One Emma is letting her take a vacation to some nice Caribbean beach with her boyfriend while everyone else looks for a way to end the Darkness forever. Making Emma the bad guy in this situation is extremely icky by turning such a selfless sacrifice into something evil.

• Love 3
What could Emma be wanting to do that Regina would consider selfish and involves doing/deciding to do something one way that Regina thinks is obviously wrong

Maybe Emma wants to take Henry outside of Storybook. Emma wants to leave town so that the Dark One curse is neutralized, but doesn't want to leave Henry behind. Regina doesn't want to leave Storybook because it is her home (and the real reason is she doesn't want to give up her magical powers and her position). So, Henry can be with only one of his Moms. Regina would totally call Emma the selfish one under those circumstances, even though Emma is really just trying to do the right thing and Regina could compromise a little.

• Love 3

Ahhh...that which we can't recognise in ourself we can see in others . . .!

Seriously - shut the hell up bitch!!! In what universe does Regina get to say this to the woman who gave up so much for her freaking happiness.??!! Oh yeah . ..the OUAT universe that revolves around Woegina. Find me a beer garden, I feel the need to crush, kill, destroy!

I didn’t think I could hate a female character more than I did Katrina Crane or that slagbeast Téa Delgado, but ooh wee…Woegina Mills might just move up to 1st place all time.  My only hope is that that during the spoiled mutual sniping, Killian Jones remembers when he was bad ass Captain Hook and verbally slays her. 

Wait…who am I kidding?  The sniping will probably last one scene, after which Hook will start singing her praises and going on and on about Regina being the only one who can save Emma.  Might even apologize for all those times he called her the Evil Queen.  Will probably get in a few comments about how hot she is.  Because she’s the new savior and the perfect mother to the boys whose mothers she killed and tried to kill.  Can’t wait to see her rocking tight jeans and a red leather jacket.

Edited by FierceAfroChick
Adam specifically noted something about how if Regina didn't help Emma, it would be very selfish of her. The addition of that comment was completely unnecessary in that interview. Selfishness is Regina's defining trait and my guess is that as annoyed and upset as people may get about Regina of all people talking about selfishness, it's leading somewhere bad for Regina.

I can see it. On the one hand, you have Adam saying that and on the other hand, you have Lana saying that Regina doesn't like owing anyone anything. I think there's a difference between wanting to help someone because they're your friend and wanting to save them because you don't wanna owe them anything.

My only hope is that that during the spoiled mutual sniping, Killian Jones remembers when he was bad ass Captain Hook and verbally slays her.

He's not there when it happens. He's probably sitting, nursing that beer while this scene between Emma and Regina is playing out. It doesn't look like Henry would be there to hear anything either. 

"Regina has hands in her back pockets, Emma turns around during the convo, takes 2 steps, turns again, goes back to Regina, swaying."

I know we don't know the context and it could've been completely misinterpreted by the person who was there, but why is Emma swaying? 

Regina preaching selflessness to Emma is laughable! Regina has practically no moral sense. She is on a roll of generally accepted good behavior so she can get/keep her Happy Ending. Rolling my eyes here (I don't have any energy for anything more).

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 2

He's not there when it happens. He's probably sitting, nursing that beer while this scene between Emma and Regina is playing out. It doesn't look like Henry would be there to hear anything either. 

I'm not talking about this scene in particular, just scenes in general.  Someone spoiled that Hook and Regina would be sniping at each other, I'm just praying that Hook is allowed to get in some good shots and that none of the other characters check him for it. 

• Love 6

Ha! Oh, that's rich. Regina, I'm sorry, did we not spend an entire season on giving you your happy ending? (Even though your "happy ending" is always so fickle that it changes with each season.) Did your former victims not give up their own free time to help you with your crazy hypothesis that an inanimate object was ruining your life? Wasn't Emma—the person you're calling selfish—a nicer person to you than you deserved and wanted to be your friend (for some asinine reason), which you yelled at her for, but ended up ditching her nearly dead boyfriend anyways to console you with shots after you said goodbye to your boyfriend of 2 weeks? And then did Emma not spend the next several months trying to help you find the author and your boyfriend, even though you knew exactly where your boyfriend was and could have found him yourself with a simple phone call? And did you not selfishly steal the author for yourself to give you a happy ending instead of working hard to become a better person like a normal human being would do? And then did you not get your ass saved by Emma because she selflessly gave up her happiness to become the Dark One so that you wouldn't die? Is that what happened? And to top it all off, can you remember the reason why Emma is the same age as her parents? Or why Emma was afraid to get into a relationship with Hook because she still thinks about Graham's death? I'll give you a couple minutes to ponder that.

Mother licking monkey balls! (Sorry, trying to censor myself, here.) I wouldn't be so irate if I knew the writers would actually let Emma, Hook, Henry, Snow, or Charming call Regina out on her hypocrisy. But we all know they won't because Emma is clearly in the wrong here, because TS;TW.

I didn’t think I could hate a female character more than I did Katrina Crane or that slagbeast Téa Delgado, but ooh wee…Woegina Mills might just move up to 1st place all time.

I don't think we need to call out female/male here. Regina's just terrible, period.

• Love 5

Only on this show a hero is considered the evilest evil after sacrificing everything for everyone for her to then be called selfish by a mass murderer and a rapist.

Regina and Arrows Oliver Queen are the characters I probably can't stand the most at the moment. I think I hate Oliver more though. He's just awful.

Edited by mjgchick
  • Love 1

Eh, I'm not going to judge Regina until I know what's going on and why Emma's friends and family are turning their backs on her. She may indeed be acting selfish in some way now, and she might have done something that made Regina really mad and lash out.

The scene description reminds me of the Pilot scene where Regina yells at Emma.

• Love 2

Eh, I'm not going to judge Regina until I know what's going on and why Emma's friends and family are turning their backs on her. She may indeed be acting selfish in some way now, and she might have done something that made Regina really mad and lash out.

I'm thinking the thing that generates the "selfish" comment might have to do with Henry? Why else would Regina care? And as had been said above, Regina was selfish at his expense when Robin broke up with her, so.....

• Love 1

Isn't that every episode on this show? lol Emma does something and Regina yells.

Emma's friends and families turning their back on her reminds me of Buffys Empty Places episode. Her friends and family turned their backs on her but Spike but this is different because Emma's the villain.

Edited by mjgchick

Are they really turning their backs on her? Regina getting on her high horse is one thing, that's what she does. It doesn't look like Hook has given up on her and we don't know what her parents are doing, but I'm sure they haven't given up either.

It doesn't even seem like they've found Merlin yet, though that ship shafting jerk can be sitting with them and they wouldn't know.

It doesn't even seem like they've found Merlin yet, though that ship shafting jerk can be sitting with them and they wouldn't know.

I think they did find Merlin in Camelot, but we won't get to see it until later in the arc. I'm still clinging to my theory that Dark Swan offed Merlin to keep him from de-darking her, and that was when she truly gave in to the Darkness. 

In 5x05 Belle tells the group Gold is "still missing".

Well this is weird...and also interesting and then very weird again.  Are we only going to get Rumple in Camelot and no Mr. Gold?

I'd like to go on record and say that I'm expecting much fuckery this season on all fronts. I don't think anyone will be immune to it.

• Love 2

I love the show having St. Regina be the voice of moral authority and lecture Emma about choices, and having Emma still grovel for her friendship even as Dark Swan. That's so effing rich. This ep is shaping up to be about as good for Emma fans as last season's fifth ep.

My poor tables.

• Love 4

My crazy theory might actually work: in one of the behind the scenes photos, it looks like Regina is holding the dreamcatcher behind her back, and her face looks pained like she's hiding something from Emma. Maybe, just maybe, could Regina be trying to hide a memory from Emma that might upset her? Like, say, the murder of one of Emma's close friends that she's kept a secret for 4 seasons?

Like, say, the murder of one of Emma's close friends that she's kept a secret for 4 seasons?

Oh, honey...you need to let it go, let it goooo!

I think this is one thing that will never ever be revisited no matter how much we want it to.  

• Love 3

Do we know anything about the Camelot/flashback part of 5x05? The Lancelot/Guineveve - young Arthur - "where is my wife?" scenes are from 504, correct? So we still don't know what's going on in the flashback, and if they will be flashing back to recent Camelot adventures with "our" group or to Merlin/Lancelot/Arthur's youth??

Do we know anything about the Camelot/flashback part of 5x05? The Lancelot/Guineveve - young Arthur - "where is my wife?" scenes are from 504, correct?

We don't know anything about 5x05 that's basically outside of SB.

Honestly, I'm looking forward to 5x04 more than 5x05.   I think I have an idea what's going on in 5x05, but since I tend to hate everything Henry, I'm not gonna hold my breath on this episode.

So we still don't know what's going on in the flashback, and if they will be flashing back to recent Camelot adventures with "our" group or to Merlin/Lancelot/Arthur's youth??

The thing is all of this is sort of confusing since they seem to be doing different things with Camelot, part flashbacks, part present day or flashbacks with the Nevengers.

Is Robin considered a Nevenger now? I'm just asking. Or should I call them the Nevengers + Hood. Sound like a garage band.

My crazy theory might actually work: in one of the behind the scenes photos, it looks like Regina is holding the dreamcatcher behind her back, and her face looks pained like she's hiding something from Emma. Maybe, just maybe, could Regina be trying to hide a memory from Emma that might upset her? Like, say, the murder of one of Emma's close friends that she's kept a secret for 4 seasons?

Oh, honey...you need to let it go, let it goooo!

I think this is one thing that will never ever be revisited no matter how much we want it to.

Hehe, well, I don't know. I feel like everyone still watching this show has some sort of pipe dream that they're hanging onto and those pipe dreams run the gamut: That they finally kill Henry *please kill Henry, please kill Henry, please kill Henry*; that someone will hold Regina accountable for decades of torturing an entire civilization and countless murders; That Belle will stop taking Rumpel's shit; That Rumpel will finally turn Henry into a garden gnome and kill him; That Snow will rediscover her backbone and realize that Regina is in fact the Wooooooorrrrrst! (And no, Snow, it's not complicated); That Charming will stop endorsing every stupid idea that comes out of Snow's mouth and that always ends with said stupid idea blowing up in their faces, one way or another; That Emma with the Chainsaw will make a comeback and tell Regina to do the universe a big, huge ass favor and dig a hole, throw herself into it, curl up into a tight little ball and die because that's the truest happy ending of all; That Emma will tell all these Storybrooke a-holes to just piss off, and then grab Hook and they'll run off together, far away, to a wonderful, romantic tropical island and live in bliss; That someone will teach the writers what morality, good and evil really are (instead of subjecting everyone to their fucked up moral relativism), and what a moral event horizon is and why Regina has crossed it and doesn't deserve shit; so on, and so forth...

There's a pipe dream for everyone. If having Regina's murder of Graham publicly exposed or at least revealed to Emma, and letting Emma thrash Regina with a rubber hose for said murder is your dream, Curio, well you hold on to that dream! These pipe dreams are all any of us have when it comes this show. Pipe dreams and alcohol.

• Love 4

If Regina is holding the dreamcatcher my first thought was Emma wants it to remove a memory from Henry of something bad that she did but Regina thinks that she doesn't get to be selfish that way and can't cover it up (!!) But Emma could easily just poof it out of Regina's hand..or house. Unless Regina has had to take precautions to protect the house from Emma. Emma looks very unhappy and yet Regina looks unhurt physically and I can't imagine full on dark Emma not lashing out at not getting her way. Unless Dark Emma STILL feels the need to grovel to Woegina..

I think Emma is about ready to skip town and probably gave the dreamcatcher to Regina to give to Henry.

I remember when 4x16 aired and Robin wanted to give Gold Neal's belongings and Gold was like throw them out. I remember the thread was like well what about Henry, doesn't Henry get to pick something of his father's?

The dreamcatcher stayed in the apartment and Emma had it in her hands in 4x20 when she was talking to Lily about Neal and it's not a stretch that she probably took it back with her. Neal hung on to that things for something like 12 years.

And then there was 4x22 where Henry wanted to bring his father back from the dead, so I think the dreamcatcher going to him is appropriate.  

I don't know about the whole memory retrieval thing (I know one of A or E pointed to the magical use of the dreamcatcher). Emma is standing right there if this has to do with her memories, so I don't think it has anything to do with her. Gold is "missing", so it has nothing to do with him. Henry seems to be at the carnival, so it's not him or might not be him.

Is Robin considered a Nevenger now?

Robin wasn't on the team that went to Neverland, so I don't think he qualifies. We may need a new team name for the Camelot crew that would include him, but then that team seems to include just about the entire town (at least, the entire town the writers currently remember exists).

I think Emma is about ready to skip town and probably gave the dreamcatcher to Regina to give to Henry.

Emma leaving town would solve so many issues. She could take Hook with her and they could get a nice house on the Atlantic where Henry splits his time between their place and Regina's, and as long as Ingrid's scroll is still around, travel between the realms isn't a huge issue. There are plenty of kids in the real world who have to travel between neighboring cities to visit divorced parents, so it wouldn't be this huge deal where Emma and Henry will never see each other again. If Snow and Charming want to visit Emma, they just make sure to have a scroll. Storybrooke is officially Dark One-less. Everyone wins. (Except the writers, who look like idiots for making Robin's exit from Storybrooke so melodramatic when there was a magic scroll that could help him travel between both realms that existed the entire time.)

Emma leaving town would solve so many issues. She could take Hook with her and they could get a nice house on the Atlantic where Henry splits his time between their place and Regina's, and as long as Ingrid's scroll is still around, travel between the realms isn't a huge issue.

Apparently the thing that was the hardest (realm jumping) is now the easiest thing ever.

I'll bet cyber dollars Ingrid's scroll has been lost. If Emma decides to leave she would never be able to come back.  But since she's selfish and all...and she should absolutely take Hook with her. Dark Swan is the only way my wish comes true. Emma leaving town with the pirate and starting a brand new life in the LwM free of burdens.

Emma and Hook can live happily ever after away from the crazy, away from the magic. They can have jobs, start a family and have as many dates as they want.

Who doesn't love having their lives threatened at every turn and jerk magicians show up to just mess with people's lives? Anyone who decides to stay in Storybrooke is just a sucker for punishment and a masochist at this point.

• Love 1

I'm reading the spoiler and I'm definitely in the camp not impressed with Regina calling Dark Emma selfish . In fact all this is just a repeat of the usual one side friendship and I do not understand how any Emma fans can like this dynamic at all.

And why so much OQ in a supposed very Emma episode it is more important than Emma and Parents relationship or her boyfriend.

Sorry to see it look like I will fast farword must of an anther Emma centric like the infamous 4x5 I still have not watch.

I only can dream that some screentime will be devoted to Emma relationship with her parent at this point.

I know the implication of Henry give Regina a motivation to be there but just for Once I did really hope that the focus will be on the Charming dynamic and Hook.

• Love 2