Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

This is totally going to be a dream sequence, isn't it?

But yay! The return of the longer pirate coat! It looks like a slightly different coat than his usual long leather one. This jacket almost appears to have a quilted stitch pattern going on.

(Patiently waiting for less blurry photos...)

• Love 2
This is totally going to be a dream sequence, isn't it?

I doubt it.  Jen was asked in one of the round tables (it was more the interviewer complaining about how they hoped to see CS happy) and she and Colin basically said that they might be able to be happy.  I don't think it's far fetched that they'd be happy for a bit before the shit really hits the fan and she becomes Dark Swan.

And if it's a dream sequence, then it still looks pretty because I'm so shallow.

• Love 3

So, there's always a connection between the flashbacks and the present time.  This is an episode that seems to be very Camelot-centric (Broken Kingdom plus Merlin is introduced in this one as well).  So what's the connection between the flashbacks and the present day?

^ maybe the nevengers officially split (or at are still kind of split in their ways of handling Dark Swan) in this episode?

Yay for CS!!! The coat the Colin stunt double is wearing almost looks like it has a pattern or is not completely black. But it could be caused from the sun shining on it. It's hard to tell.

I'm officially excited again! Hook on a horse is just awesome, and Emma riding with him is even more so. And her hair looks so pretty. Even if it is a dream sequence, which I don't think it is, at least we'll get to see it.

I don't think Emma's white dress has anything to do with a wedding, since white seems to be her color of choice in the EF. But what I like about it so much is that it compliments Hook being in black. They've got the whole ying/yang thing going on.

Edited by pezgirl7
  • Love 1

I just realized that it's probably close to sunset time in Vancouver for this horse shoot. You guys, they're literally going to be riding off into the sunset together. (Crap, I used the hyperbole version of 'literally,' didn't I? Sorry grammar nerds!)

Ugh! When this show is on point, it's amazing.

Edited by Curio
  • Love 7

Dammit, every time this show (or the spoilers, in the case of the last couple weeks) makes me angry and I consider dropping it, they trot out these two to be amazing and I just can't seem to quit.  

• Love 10

Live action photography on this show always looks amazing. Like the shots of the Lady Washington in The Crocodile.

I have no words for the green screen stuff, it is good for TV budget is really the best compliment I can give it.

• Love 1

Dammit, every time this show (or the spoilers, in the case of the last couple weeks) makes me angry and I consider dropping it, they trot out these two to be amazing and I just can't seem to quit.  

That's what the FF  and mute buttons are for.  If rewatching, those buttons get a workout.  (I only pull them out on the first watch if I'm annoyed enough my TV is in danger.)

If you need to, substitute dialogue that is less table-flippy.  It can help.  :)

• Love 1

The feel...oh the feels are returning...

Damn you show. Damn you. Just when I want to run, those two pull me back in. 

I'm getting some serious Princess Bride vibes from this.

Same here. I feel like they go Princess Bride with them a lot. I am totally fine with that.

Now they're on a fake horse:

oncepromised - Haha them on the fake horse is so funny and Jen can’t stop laughing. Colin looked like he was enjoying it though

What do they use fake horses for? Close-up shots when they're suppose to be riding at a fast pace?

What do they use fake horses for? Close-up shots when they're suppose to be riding at a fast pace?

That'd be my guess, tho Colin can ride at least somewhat.  It looked like it was all him in 3.01 on the paint horse.  And Josh freaking Dallas was money on that grey horse in season 1.  Maybe they thought having doubles was a little too risky?  Plus, JMo has little to no horse experience from what I've read. 

They wouldn't want both Jen and Colin on the real horse for long or going fast at all.

Colin obviously is not terribly comfortable riding. Doesn't sit properly or grip with his legs nor does he keep his heels down, which bugs me far more than it should.

• Love 1

I just realized that it's probably close to sunset time in Vancouver for this horse shoot. You guys, they're literally going to be riding off into the sunset together. (Crap, I used the hyperbole version of 'literally,' didn't I? Sorry grammar nerds!)

No, you actually used it correctly, because they really will be riding off into the sunset together.

While I sincerely doubt it's an actual wedding, the costumes, the flower, and them riding off on a horse is clearly meant to invoke the idea of one (subtle imagery on this show? Ha!). If not that, then a dream sequence, maybe?

Fuck it, I don't care. I love it either way.

• Love 2

I don't care what it is (dream, real, au, etc.), all I know is I WANT IT! Curse this show and Captain Swan for turning me into a complete eejit when it comes to those characters.

Colin in any sort of waistcoat should come with a warning label, and this new one is no different. Holy hell. And JMo's dress?! Absolutely lovely. She just looks so effortlessly gorgeous.

I find Hook's new coat interesting as well. It seems to be a carbon copy of the beloved leather duster, complete with the big pockets on the back; but it's made of some sort of quilted material instead. Hmmm...

Edited by Lieutenant
  • Love 2

I'm not going to make it guys.

What if this isn't a dream and it's before Emma turned heel fully? Are they in Enchanted Forrest or Camelot? If it's in Camelot why would either have a dream about them there? If it's in EF then yeah it's a dream. Either way we are setting ourselves up for heart break while the rest of the fandom might drink to our pain. lol

Edited by mjgchick

What we know...Emma's clothes often reflect her state of mind. Given that she is now the Dark One and the dress and cloak are both pure white. .this unlikely to be 'real'

If it is a dream..then whose...'cos I am not sure Emma's subconscious is going to go all EF outfit. I can see this being Killian's dream or perhaps a fantasy dangled in front of him to tempt him in some way. Maybe DO trying to seduce him to the darkness.

Another option could be the Darkness playing mind games with Emma..showing her a 'perfect' 'Princess Bride-type day.

...or the writers are throwing us a bone before the Dark Swan goes psycho, kills her brother out of jealously, starts ripping out hearts to build herself a minion army, crushes Killian's heart and throws her parents off a cliff!

I'm so have grateful to have you all to share my grief! I'm going to be reading that 'When we were seven' fanfic every single damn day to keep the hysterical sobbing from spiraling out of control, aren't l? *sigh*

Edited by PixiePaws1

So in this video, it looks like the villagers sprinkle pink rose petals over Lancelot and Guinevere. And in the same ep, Hook and Emma are surrounded by pink roses and he picks one to give to her. We know they always mirror flashbacks and present plots. So what exactly are they mirroring here?

Obviously, in the traditional Arthurian tale, the love of Lancelot and Guinevere causes a “Fractured Kingdom” in Camelot. I don’t think Captain Swan is going to fracture things in the same way, though we know that there will be disagreements among our crew about how best to help Emma. But clearly some sort of parallel or link is going on here.

Edited by Souris

What we know...Emma's clothes often reflect her state of mind. Given that she is now the Dark One and the dress and cloak are both pure white. .this unlikely to be 'real'

If it is a dream..then whose...'cos I am not sure Emma's subconscious is going to go all EF outfit. I can see this being Killian's dream or perhaps a fantasy dangled in front of him to tempt him in some way. Maybe DO trying to seduce him to the darkness.

Another option could be the Darkness playing mind games with Emma..showing her a 'perfect' 'Princess Bride-type day.

Yeah. My first thought was that it's a dream, then that Dark Emma is playing mind games with Hook, but now I think it's someone else (Merlin, Rumple, a villain we don't know yet) the one playing mind games with Hook, to make him do something he thinks would help Emma so they can get that future but that, in reality, would push her to the darkness. One of the themes this season is "love is a weapon", and we were already speculating about someone using Hook's love for Emma as a weapon. I think this confirms that.

• Love 1