Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

Since Lily has Emma's potential for darkness in her, she's going to use that as ink for the book. This way she doesn't need Emma to go dark because she can just use Lily.

That does seem to be what they're doing, but how does that even make sense?  I thought the whole point of the Apprentice banishing Lily to the LWM was because it reset the darkness, or something? 

Uuuggghhh. I feel like punching a wall. Repeatedly.

Right there with you, but resist the wall-punch.  It'll be harder to type your rage-fueled comments with a broken hand.  Personally, I'm probably going to feed my rage some sort of chocolate thing.  :) 

• Love 2

Who cares? I care. Most of the Wonderland crowd cares. Anastasia was pretty much the best thing to come out of Wonderland along with Will. You've already mis-used and tossed Will aside, and you refuse to mention Ana! Like at all! Just make up a macguffin to get Will back home and be done with him! Better to have Will's character salvaged and Ana completely spared from character-ruining!

You know, decent show runners would reward the fans who watched Wonderland instead of dicking them over.

• Love 3
I thought the whole point of the Apprentice banishing Lily to the LWM was because it reset the darkness, or something?

No, he banished her (or the Author had him do that) because there was too much darkness in her so he sent he somewhere she couldn't do damage.  That's what I got from that at least.  And now that Lily has left the LwM and is in Storybrooke, i'm guessing all bets are off since she's pissed and turns herself into a dragon.

No, he banished her (or the Author had him do that) because there was too much darkness in her so he sent he somewhere she couldn't do damage.  That's what I got from that at least.  And now that Lily has left the LwM and is in Storybrooke, i'm guessing all bets are off since she's pissed and turns herself into a dragon.

Because that makes sense that a psycho filled with darkness could do "no damage" in our world. God knows that never happens!

• Love 3
(edited)

Because that makes sense that a psycho filled with darkness could do "no damage" in our world. God knows that never happens!

He may have assumed Lily could turn into a dragon and be magical like her mother. But then again... the Author is the one who set that up, so it wasn't the Apprentice's decision at all.

Edited by KingOfHearts

I never said their logic makes sense.  She picked up a gun and held up a convenience store.  

I second The Evil Snow! evil Snow!

Like i said in the ep thread. I don't know if I can take hero Gold seriously.

Is that Hook's team princess arc outfit I spied? I hope so. And it looks like he's losing that sword fight? Is it against Rumple? It probably is. Hero Rumple gets to slay the evil Villain Hook.

Next week looks bonkers, but it looks like fun. Nothin will probably make sense, but I'll roll with it.

• Love 1

I was one leg out the door of the show but next week looks like it'll be a fun time. I'm here for it. Evil Snow, Guyliner Charming, Hook's black vest of sex is back, Crazy Emma and I can cackle at seeing Rumple as Prince Charming.

(edited)

'm wondering who Killian is sword fighting. If he's a villain in this tale, he'll probably lose that fight, so when it comes to sword skills I don't think we can count it against him cause this story is Rumple's/the author's idea.

The Killy outfit spoilers make sense now.

Edited by HoodlumSheep

So Evil Snow looks like she's controlling David by using his heart.  Hook back in that black pirate vest?  Check!

Emma looks like a Rapunzel on crack.

And Rumple writes himself as a fucking knight with Belle singing his praises off on the side.  Yeah, sounds about right.

• Love 2

Like i said in the ep thread. I don't know if I can take hero Gold seriously.

I'm hoping we're not supposed to take it seriously.  If ever an episode needed the bait and switch surprise humor treatment, it's Operation Mongoose.

• Love 1

So Evil Snow looks like she's controlling David by using his heart. Hook back in that black pirate vest? Check!

Emma looks like a Rapunzel on crack.

And Rumple writes himself as a fucking knight with Belle singing his praises off on the side. Yeah, sounds about right.

Dare I hope for more CS/tangled parallels?

• Love 4

Is that Hook's team princess arc outfit I spied? I hope so. And it looks like he's losing that sword fight? Is it against Rumple? It probably is. Hero Rumple gets to slay the evil Villain Hook.

I thought it was David he was fighting.

Yea, I'm pretty sure Hook is fighting David. Maybe he's trying to save Emma who Snow and Charming have locked in a tower. I still take issue with Hook being considered a villain, but oh well. It looks exciting!

I thought it was David he was fighting.

Yeah I think it's david now too. I didn't get a good look during the preview, and I assumed that Rumple would want to be the one to defeat the villain Hook (if he is a "villain")

(edited)

Yea, I'm pretty sure Hook is fighting David. Maybe he's trying to save Emma who Snow and Charming have locked in a tower. I still take issue with Hook being considered a villain, but oh well. It looks exciting!

But that's the thing with Hook, right?  Where does he fall as a reformed villain?  Hook hasn't been a villain since the end of season 2.  I'm guessing Henry must find him and send him to find Emma.  Also, Henry looking shocked that Rumple is a knight and dressed in his hoodie?  That's sort of funny.

it's interesting that Belle is still the meek "oh you're so awesome" little mouse when for all intents and purposes, she should be a villain, just like Snow, black knight David and shackled Emma.  David and Snow are clearly not married in this reality that Rumple is creating.

Edited by YaddaYadda

Oh crap.  Graham and Regina part II.

Well, one of the crimes Regina's committed that Snow hasn't, yet, is rape.  Maybe they saw the perfect chance to get that one in there.

Any chance it's not David, but James?  James might be a willing partner to an evil Snow?

• Love 1

The promo definitely points to Rumpel's fantasy of a happy ending rather than a straight up hero and villain swap.  The scene where he rides up as conquering hero in his old village is something I would expect from Gold.   

I hope that the Author puts his own spin on things.  In OUAT, being a hero ain't all its cracked up to be.  Rumpel should get to experience that. 

• Love 2

I've been wanting a Hook and Charming matchup. Hook is wearing the beanstalk outfit; so he's going to rescue the damsel in distress? I can't wait to see all this.

Dude, that's the not the beanstalk outfit, that's the velvet black vest he had on in The Crocodile and in the Queen of Hearts.

• Love 1

The promo is very exciting. People on tumblr were theorizing Emma is still Snow's daughter in the AU, and she keeps her daughter locked up "for her own good". Some sort of Tangled story, and Hook is Flynn Rider coming to rescue her. So here for this!!

• Love 6
(edited)

Gold's fantasy and how Belle is involved is SICKENING the more one dwells on it.

I really hope he dies.

I know, right?  The way Rumple sees "his" women is disgusting.  I still say that Milah died because she dared talk back at him, showed a bigger pair than he ever had.

Hook likes his women strong, Rumple likes his weak and under his thumb.

Some sort of Tangled story, and Hook is Flynn Rider coming to rescue her. So here for this!!

Rapunzel on crack!

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 5

So David is the sex slave of Snow in this version?

See, Snow is no better than Regina, since she's doing exactly what Regina did to Graham! Even if this is an author-controlled rewrite, it's totally the same thing. So shut up about Regina raping Graham, everyone! 

A&E interview.

(edited)

I know, right? The way Rumple sees "his" women is disgusting. I still say that Milah died because she dared talk back at him, showed a bigger pair than he ever had.

Hook likes his women strong, Rumple likes his weak and under his thumb.

This and that, just like with Lacey, the real Belle did NOT CONSENT to this. It is incredibly rapey. It shows just how hollow and fake that "selfless" move of his last week really was. He can "give" Belle to Will only because he'll rewrite reality to get her back anyway. Edited by Mathius
  • Love 5
(edited)

Calling it - the Author is a playwright from our world. That explains the theater being used as a set. In the promo, he's wearing a suit in a modern room with the Sorcerer and the door portal.

Edited by KingOfHearts

If Regina's the writers favorite character Captain Swan must be their favorite couple because they seem giddy for whatever Emma does to show how much she feels about Hook.

• Love 1

If Regina's the writers favorite character Captain Swan must be their favorite couple because they seem giddy for whatever Emma does to show how much she feels about Hook.

I'm not sure about this.  I think they know what makes for good promotion but that Captain Swan is far from their favorite couple.  Everything about this is starting to remind me of what the producers of NCIS would do years ago with Tony and Ziva.  They would ignore a UST couple all season or dangle a couple carrots through the season and then every finale was about them and hyped in the press.  It started to feel like they knew what would get them press and pulled it out for sweeps and finales but the rest of the time they weren't that interested.

• Love 2

This and that, just like with Lacey, the real Belle did NOT CONSENT to this. It is incredibly rapey. It shows just how hollow and fake that "selfless" move of his last week really was. He can "give" Belle to Will only because he'll rewrite reality to get her back anyway.

Given what we saw in the preview, I'm thinking that if there's a TLK in the finale it absolutely will not be Rumbelle. 

This forum throws the word "rape" around an awful lot. I wish we could move on from that kind of verbiage. They have not and will not ever address it.

I think next week looks awesome, anyway. I love Hook and Emma so much.

• Love 1

Yall harp on about rape too much.

I see the Apprentice is in a suit and open a door to the AU. My initial thought was that he's opening the door for Henry but it also Looks like the Apprentice and the Author finally meet. But how did the Apprentice get out?

Also I was going to point out that Snow and Emma are still the same age so Emma being her daugher may not hold. But they actually made Snow look older with that make-up so I guess they're still mother/daughter even though Emma looks the same.

They posted a few pictures from the finale on the Facebook page, and it looks like they're doing a very specific role reversal, which I suppose makes sense if Rumple's directing the rewrite. We see Rumple as a knight, Regina in the Bandit Snow outfit, Snow in Evil Queen attire, David in what might be Black Knight clothes, and there's a picture of the Author in a modern suit with Henry, and Henry is holding a paperback book that has Isaac's name on the cover as the author.

So David is the sex slave of Snow in this version?
Things went by too fast and I didn't catch the costuming. Any chance that's James (now the good twin) and not David?

I guess I'll have to tune in for this episode. Hopefully it wouldn't require knowledge of the events in the latest few installments because I still can't bring myself to watch them.

I'm also one of the people wondering if it'll be Charming or James. How menacing can Dark! Charming be though? His evilness involves insulting people's occupations like calling them "ice boy."

I'm excited. At least the finale will be entertaining. Kinda glad they're throwing in some lighthearted stuff at the end after this tedious back half.

So I'm going to take a stab at this and guess a bunch if things.

Regina is wearing Snow's oufit from Snow Falls/Snow Drifts which is from when she met David, which probably means she will be meeting Robin?

Snow being the Evil Queen, I can't decide who it is that was killed for her to turn. I keep wavering between David and James, but I think David is the one who bites it. David doesn't need to be controlled to do Snow's bidding. He never says no to her and if he does, she steam rolls right over him. So l'm gonna go with James being the new Graham.

if Snow is the new Evil Queen, then that makes Emma her sister or her Zelena, more powerful than Evil Snow, thereby shackled and imprisoned and clearly on the verge of madness.

Hook is apparently himself.

And Rumple is clearly living out the fanfic in his head. He's me when I buy a lottery ticket and daydream I won.

• Love 2

It'll be interesting to see how Hook ends up. We don't know how much influence Rumple has over the Author, so maybe the Author will end up twisting the new tale to make it more "interesting."

Basically I'm surprised Rumple didn't demand the Author to write Hook dead. His mistake I suppose.

First order of business: rumple makes sure the Author rewrites him to make him taller. That way he can look down upon his evil foes.

• Love 1

The actors surely had a Helluva lot of fun making this one-!

Maybe the dedicated viewers will finally have some much deserved fun as well. This half season has been a freaking mess of mediocrity.

• Love 1