Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

Eh, basically any script portion will play to and against one sub-fandom or another. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. I think he probably picked it because many people are excited that August is back.

Eh, basically any script portion will play to and against one sub-fandom or another. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. I think he probably picked it because many people are excited that August is back.

LMAO, I know right? If he had posted the following script tease

HENRY: Mom!

We would be arguing about which mom he means.

• Love 3

So, one of the girls that were on set the other day and know something that don't want to share (even if they keep teasing about it and then getting mad when some fans criticise them for it) has posted this:

I’ve received some mail about Once stuff, and I just wanted to thank the people who are polite and understanding when this fandom can get a bit..passionate at times.  I’ve been thinking hard about things I can possibly say and came up with three vague tidbits that will just add confusion probably so read them at your peril. Ep 21 will end on a cliffhanger ‘OMG’ moment. In the finale, Killian will wear something we haven’t seen him in on screen for a wee while (no idea if it’s for the whole ep). And I think we’ll go out with a bang in Storybrooke that Gold probably won’t be too happy about. I can’t elaborate any further than that, take what you will! :)

Just saw him in his pirate outfit, so that can't be it (boooo), so naval uniform or prince Charles outfit?

If this is a "villains are heroes and heroes are villains" kind of deal, I'm thinking the naval uniform and we're seeing Lt. Jones. They can fanwank how he's alive.

Do we know if 21 and 22 will air on the same night?

Do we know if 21 and 22 will air on the same night?

Yes, they are.

I'm not sure that it's a heroes will be villains and vice versa type of thing.  I think that the only way to give the villains their happy ending is to return everyone to the Enchanted Forest.  I think Ursula spelled out what the plan was.  In order for the villains to get their happy ending in Storybrooke, Rumple needs to go through Emma, darken her heart so that she's not the Savior anymore.  The villains can't get their happy ending in Storybrooke.  If that doesn't work, then he'll have to the Enchanted Forest way.  The villains would basically get everything and the heroes get big fat zero.

They get returned to Storybrooke which means his plans basically fail.  I'm starting to sort of get the sense that we're looking more at something like Snowing trying to take their kingdom back but instead it will be take their happy endings they're trying to get back to.  I don't believe they have to be villains to walk a mile in a villain's shoes.  

If Hook is naval uniform, can be not have the awful ponytail.  Thanks!

I still think there's gonna be some sort of "AU" aspect to it because of the "Evil Emma" thing. I don't think they're gonna have a real evil Emma and I don't think ABC would let them (then again, they've been letting them do all sort of stuff to Snow...). But in an AU world, that could be possible. Plus, Jen's favourite costume that hasn't been on screen yet can be a sort of over the top evil cleavage dress. I mean, even if Emma did go evil for real, it wouldn't suddenly mean she'd start wearing over the top costumes. In an AU situation, they could have her do that without being too weird.

Evil Emma meets Lieutenant Jones! Make it happen, Adam and Eddy! 

• Love 1

I think it's fishing for attention using information she's not even willing to give. I could be wrong, I guess.

So, one of the girls that were on set the other day and know something that don't want to share (even if they keep teasing about it and then getting mad when some fans criticise them for it) has posted this:

Don't be intentionally vague then get cranky when people press you for details. Ugh. I'm so over seeing those deliberately vague "I'm telling you all I can, you don't want to be spoiled, trust me!" non-spoilers, then the bitching about how much flak they're getting for not giving more on my dash. I wish they would just shut up already.

Can't have it both ways.

That said, I love that they've at least made August interesting now that they've brought him back. The spoiler photos and script tease, plus images are at least intriguing this week. Charming's face at precious baby Emma is amazing. And teen Emma coldly ripping out Snow's heart is awesome.

Edited by allyj128
  • Love 1

And teen Emma coldly ripping out Snow's heart is awesome.

That seriously made me wonder if Emma rips Snow's heart out in the present. I really think there's got to be a bigger parallel than just saying "I don't care". Maybe it won't happen in that particular scene, but at some point I believe Emma is going to betray Snow in some serious way. She won't kill her, obviously, but something is going to go down. There's just too much setup.

(Crap. I fell for it again. This show is really, really good at continually fooling viewers into expecting more. Those who aren't easily fooled just stop watching, but those of us who are still addicted are still here!)

• Love 1

Is it too much to ask that Emma be somewhat immune to whatever changes happen and therefore conscious of who she is when/if she runs into Lt. Jones? Because I'd kind of pay to see our Emma meeting the adorkable Lt. Jones. Maybe she's faking the Evil Cleavage so the villains don't know she's on to them.

• Love 3

Jen posted this picture on her Twitter a while ago. Is this the favorite outfit that we haven't seen yet?

Snow and Charming look different in their hairstyles and faces. Could they be their older counterparts in the AU? I've never seen them in those costumes before. I suppose Regina wouldn't age because magic people have anti-aging spells.

Thinking about this is making my head hurt.

This always happens whenever I try to write an alternative timeline fanfic.

Edited by KingOfHearts

I suppose there's the possibility that if it is "our" Emma who's not affected by the universe shift because of her Savior thing (but who may or may not have been darkened), she would still be the same age she is now because she wasn't re-set. Or something. Thinking about this is making my head hurt.

The person who posted those new spoilers has deleted the post, but recently posted this:

Killian has had about 3 outfits on the show. Thanks for ruining it.
Anonymous

And thankyou for being my first hate anon. I fucked up, and I’ve learned my lesson harshly today.

So that kinda confirms it. Others who seem to have been with this person have said that whatever seen they saw/found out about also involved Emma. 

Man, these people have come under some pretty harsh flaming from other fans for teasing just a little bit. I dunno -- I think it's dumb when people actively boast about knowing spoilers that they won't reveal (I totally understand wanting to keep major spoilers under wraps, but then... just don't say anything). But in this case, it seems like they were keeping mum ... until the fake script stuff came out, and they decided to say a tiny bit just to stop people freaking out. They probably shouldn't have -- this fandom is always freaking out about one thing or another, and it usually dies down in a couple of days -- but it does seem like they had decent intentions. If they'd known so much outdoor filming was happening next week, I guess they would have kept quiet.

Speaking of people holding onto spoilers, here is a fan video of filming of the scene at the docks with Emma hugging Hook. Doesn't really reveal anything new, though.

Edited by retrograde
  • Love 1
Speaking of people holding onto spoilers, here is a fan video of filming of the scene at the docks with Emma hugging Hook. Doesn't really reveal anything new, though.

But this person posted a small part of this and I don't believe went around telling everyone that she had a two minute long vid.  If you're not sure about sharing, don't share.  If I have a bad of peanut M&Ms or a Milka bar, I won't share because I know I'll have some serious regrets afterwards (yes, I'm exactly like this.  You also can't borrow my clothes or my shoes).

I hate drama so much! They didn't have to say they knew anything especially after we were told that the script was fake. And even if it wasn't, if you want spoilers, it's at your own risks and I don't even understand the pearl clutching. Emma becomes the Dark One? Yeah, and? Emma and Hook break up? Okay... they're telling a story! No, they're not great at it, but sheesh, everyone needs to take several seats.

So I think that Henry really is the author and that something horrible is going to happen to him. I just hope we won't have to #savehim again.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 2

If Hook is naval uniform, can be not have the awful ponytail. Thanks!

You didn't like the Ponytail of Innocence, complete with adorable bow?

no, it's okay. I crack up every time I see it. I don't understand why they didn't just have Colin lose the scruff for a day instead of adding on a clip-on ponytail. The only upside was that during that episode you couldn't see it very well unless he pretty much had his back facing you.

Anyways, yes to the naval uniform. Would that mean Liam would be still alive? they could say that the jones got stuck in the Neverland realm forever until they managed to escape it. or peter pan froze them. I don't know.

And the chance that august is still around by 4.21. Meh. I had figured he'd be gone by 4.17/18.

Especially if you have access to the set in any capacity, I would be careful about posting spoilers or video. I know it's so tempting; I've been in a position to know things before (not about this show), and you just have to keep your mouth shut even if it is something really cool.

Would that mean Liam would be still alive?

I've wondered about that myself actually.  Would it maybe come down to choosing the "happy ending" you want?  Let's say Regina gets Daniel back in this AU, would she choose Robin over him?  You know what I mean?  You have two roads that you can travel, so do you choose to suffer through loss and heartbreak to get to where you are now (like Hook with Emma) or do you choose to not go through that and keep those you lost and never know what you have now?

It's like no one is writing your story but you have the chance to re-write it.  What do you do?  Regina has been on a kick about not having regrets because everything she did, it got her Henry.  

I don't know if that makes sense.  But this show is not that deep, so it's very likely a moot point.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 1

I've wondered about that myself actually. Would it maybe come down to choosing the "happy ending" you want? Let's say Regina gets Daniel back in this AU, would she choose Robin over him? You know what I mean? You have two roads that you can travel, so do you choose to suffer through loss and heartbreak to get to where you are now (like Hook with Emma) or do you choose to not go through that and keep those you lost and never know what you have now?

It's like no one is writing your story but you have the chance to re-write it. What do you do? Regina has been on a kick about not having regrets because everything she did, it got her Henry.

I don't know if that makes sense. But this show is not that deep, so it's very likely a moot point.

I've wondered about this too. Has the actor that played Liam been hired again? It would be interesting to see, if they retain their Storybrooke memories, what they would choose to do if they could do it all over again.

I also like the "It's a Wonderful Life" scenario where Regina the Perpetually Unhappy gets to see that her life now is actually pretty good. If she changed the things that she wants to, there would be cascading unintended consequences. And we know, this show doesn't really do long-term consequences for the main characters.

• Love 1

I've wondered about that myself actually.  Would it maybe come down to choosing the "happy ending" you want?  Let's say Regina gets Daniel back in this AU, would she choose Robin over him?  You know what I mean?  You have two roads that you can travel, so do you choose to suffer through loss and heartbreak to get to where you are now (like Hook with Emma) or do you choose to not go through that and keep those you lost and never know what you have now?

I've wondered about this too. Has the actor that played Liam been hired again? It would be interesting to see, if they retain their Storybrooke memories, what they would choose to do if they could do it all over again.

If they do something like this, I hope they don't use Liam but Milah. It would be incredibly cruel for Hook to have to choose between his brother and Emma. It's like if they made her choose between Henry and Hook, totally unfair.

I really hope it's something along the lines of dark Emma falling in love with sweet, innocent lieutenant Jones, showing that they are ment to be in any reality.

And the chance that august is still around by 4.21. Meh. I had figured he'd be gone by 4.17/18.

If they are doing some kind of AU where the curse doesn't happened, it makes sense to have adult Pinocchio. I hate August, but I love Eion so I don't mind (unless they decide to make him a regular and put him in a love triangle with Emma and Hook, then, yes, I would mind it a lot).

• Love 2

One thing the person who posted the fake script and other fake spoilers said that could be accurate (by luck, not because they knew anything) is that the characters are living AU lives in the EF, then get woken up (they said by a kiss between Robin and Regina, but I doubt that) at the end of 4.21 and remember their old selves. That could explain why Hook is back in the navy but also working with Emma. But I'm not sure how the AU world would justify Emma and her parents still being the same age. It could also be that Hook is just in disguise.

• Love 1

One thing the person who posted the fake script and other fake spoilers said that could be accurate (by luck, not because they knew anything) is that the characters are living AU lives in the EF, then get woken up (they said by a kiss between Robin and Regina, but I doubt that) at the end of 4.21 and remember their old selves. That could explain why Hook is back in the navy but also working with Emma. But I'm not sure how the AU world would justify Emma and her parents still being the same age. It could also be that Hook is just in disguise.

This is starting to sound eerily like the flash sideways in Lost S6.

Tumblr is so stupid. I use it for my other obsession, dragon age, and I hate it. But I think you either have to embrace the spoilers and make your blog a spoiler zone right from the start, or stay away from them (hints too) completely.

None of this half and half bullshit.

Edited by Watt

This is starting to sound eerily like the flash sideways in Lost S6.

Please no!  Please introduce something original to the show, not something that's already been done.  Sometimes, I feel A&E love Lost a lot more than they love their own creation, you know that show about fairytales come to life in our land.

• Love 4

Evil Emma, when she reaches her Evil Teenage Years, evilly puts them under some sort of statis spell because they wouldn't let her hang out with her evil friends. They're in a glass case in her Evil Basement somewhere, and they wake up when people regain their memories or whatever at the end of 421.

• Love 1

What was the "flash sideways"?

A Flash Sideways shows what would have happened if one event didn't.

I feel like it's very similar to an alternate timeline. They did it on the last season of Lost.

Edited by SiobhanJW

Hah, yeah, it probably will be something like that. Really, though, the age thing is the sticking point for me every time I try to imagine an AU scenario. Lily, too, although at least there is an age different between KBvS and Agnes Bruckner. 

Evil Emma, when she reaches her Evil Teenage Years, evilly puts them under some sort of statis spell because they wouldn't let her hang out with her evil friends. They're in a glass case in her Evil Basement somewhere, and they wake up when people regain their memories or whatever at the end of 421.

Hah, yeah, it probably will be something like that. Really, though, the age thing is the sticking point for me every time I try to imagine an AU scenario. Lily, too, although at least there is an age different between KBvS and Agnes Bruckner.

The flash sideways wasn't an alternate timeline. It was actually another universe that looked like one. It was a purgatory where all the characters went to once they died. To escape it, each of them had to remember their past lives. This was usually done by them touching or making contact with whoever they were romantically involved with before. It was pretty much an AU within the continuity of the show, which is what this looks like.

• Love 1
Tumblr is so stupid. I use it for my other obsession, dragon age, and I hate it.

Tumblr users even drove David Gaider away from the platform, so DA tumblr fandom indeed sucks. I suggest Reddit.

It's stupid, I know, but I'm kinda excited for Dark Emma. Could be cool. Of course, in the end, there will be an aesop how she and Regina are not that different, but at this point, everyone would be shocked if there wouldn't.

• Love 3

It's stupid, I know, but I'm kinda excited for Dark Emma.

What's funny (and probably sad) is that Dark Emma most likely won't be dark. She'll be closer to a real person, and in this show being human is considered EVIL. We'll see her finally dealing with the fact the relationship with her parents is not as hunky dory as what's been portrayed. 

Called Peddler being the author. Or did I say sorcerer? Lmao

Now we know why Ursula will be in future episodes, NYC flashbacks.

OMG YAY Zelena looks fierce! Did they say two weeks? Ugh I hate breaks.

How could magical, impervious to harm Dark One be having heart problems?  Aside from the metaphorical kind, due to being gross, evil, and creepy?

I want the show to make sense and have actual rules.  I want too much.

• Love 4

But is he in SB?  Robin is the third person Gold was seeking in New York.  So is it possible that we will be getting a double dose of flashbacks?  Rumple talking about how Regina will do his bidding for sure has to do with Robin.  

But is he in SB? Robin is the third person Gold was seeking in New York. So is it possible that we will be getting a double dose of flashbacks? Rumple talking about how Regina will do his bidding for sure has to do with Robin.

In the promo Regina is talking to someone on the phone, not believing who it is. With that Rumple/Robin spoiler in the city, he probably has him under his thumb somehow.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1

In the promo Regina is talking to someone on the phone, not believing who it is. With that Rumple/Robin spoiler in the city, he probably has him under his thumb somehow.

Like Rumple knows that Robin knew Zelena before and told no one about it?  Though he did have those gold arrows which Regina gave him as a present because he helped her break into her castle.  Robin bores me to tears.

• Love 1