Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

I don't really understand why Regina doesn't use magic to attack Snow instead of a sword. Unless if she decides she can handle her without magic and is trying to prove a point.

The promo pics don't really show too much do they?

As for Hook not being chained, maybe he ran.out of time? Rumple could have been making him walk purposefully slow for all we know.

And It makes sense that Will's biggest enemy is Killy, mainly because the person he would probably have the most issues with (Robin Hood) is apparently not in this episode. So the next best thing is the guy who walloped him.

This is when Elsa and Emma "prank" Regina and run away then? Awesome! They look so cute and giggly.

I hope that's not an actual scene because it would be so ridiculous. But it seems this curse is going to be use in a comical way and the episode is written by the same guy who wrote episode 5, so I already expect a lot of crap.

Probably the only one who is going to actually suffer because of this course is Hook. I'm pretty sure he is going to let Will beat the crap out of him so he doesn't have to get Henry and take it to Rumple.

Edited by RadioGirl27
  • Love 1

I don't really understand why Regina doesn't use magic to attack Snow instead of a sword. Unless if she decides she can handle her without magic and is trying to prove a point.

If she used magic she'd probably win instantly. It's a writing convenience.

Probably the only one who is going to actually suffer because of this course is Hook. I'm pretty sure he is going to let Will beat the crap out of him so he doesn't have to get Henry and take it to Rumple.

I'm actually curious about the timeline for this episode. In the preview with the marbles, when they briefly show Hook laying on the ground, it doesn't look like his face has any bruises on it. So he must go to get Henry first, Henry escapes, and then after that he must run into Will, who probably beats the snot out of him. (There's no way Hook is getting out of that fight without at least shiner or a bloody nose. If he doesn't, this is seriously the least intimidating curse ever.)

I'm actually curious about the timeline for this episode. In the preview with the marbles, when they briefly show Hook laying on the ground, it doesn't look like his face has any bruises on it. So he must go to get Henry first, Henry escapes, and then after that he must run into Will, who probably beats the snot out of him. (There's no way Hook is getting out of that fight without at least shiner or a bloody nose. If he doesn't, this is seriously the least intimidating curse ever.)

This is why I'm not sure he's under the curse, or he's under the curse, but Rumple can still order him around?  I hate magic rules that are murky.  I think will either let Will beat him up because Hook probably feels he deserves it.

I wonder how long it will take the Charmings to realize Hook is missing.  Okay, I should say how long will it take Emma  to realize Hook is missing.  Snow and David don't really give a crap.

I'm so annoyed that it seems like Robin won't be in the next episode. I know the writers don't seem to realize how much of a douchebag Robin comes off as, but how they heck are they going to wrap this up in a way that doesn't mean poor Marian is frozen for the remainder of show? Having Robin see her for what she was and still kinda is would have been an easy out for the time being. I just want him gone.

• Love 1
I don't really understand why Regina doesn't use magic to attack Snow instead of a sword.

Maybe the reason that Elsa and Emma went to see Regina was to put the Peter Pan Cuff on her because she is too dangerous otherwise. Therefore, Regina has to resort to other ways of killing people.

Given her propensity to kill people when the Evil Queen (lots of guards met an untimely demise) there is really no reason for her not to be killing people as she walks down the street under the curse of hating everybody even more.

• Love 3

That car is awesomely hideous! It's like a old '20s car in the front with some sort of '80s Cadillac attached to the back. Or maybe it's even a Buick something on the back. So ridiculous -- I love it!

Edited by sharky

Ursulla and Cruella are such an odd combination.

It's awesome to think about right? Who would think to put these two together? Makes me smile until Adam and Eddy muck it up.

It's awesome to think about right?

Makes me wonder about the shenanigans.  I wonder where Mal is.  Emma sort of mentioned her in passing as the dragon kept under the library building.  I doubt she knows Hook also had to tangle with her.

This person on twitter has a few photos from today of Jen, Josh and Ginny filming:

https://twitter.com/jt77388146

They said:

seemed like a serious conversation between emma, snow and charming while they packed stuff in the back of his truck :)

I didn't see them moving much stuff, just small stuff like clothing/jackets

didn't look like that much stuff when I was watching :/ and emma walked away from the truck

People were speculating Emma was moving out, but doesn't sound like it.

Edited by pezgirl7

Aw man, I clicked the link thinking it would be a photo of Hook and Emma holding hands. Rats. LOL Still, I'm a happy camper. :) I'm sure there will be photos soon enough. Looks like Hook has a new shirt. I like the color, I just hope it doesn't have some weird pattern. Hard to tell from that photo.

As for the truck scene, maybe they just took their jackets off and threw them in the back of the truck, and were retrieving them when they arrived home?

Edited by pezgirl7
  • Love 2

Full on relationship and minus the heavy guyliner?  I dig, I dig!

Also, about the real estate in Storybrooke, I know things change, but isn't Rumple like the one who owns like most of the buildings around or something?  I mean Granny had to pay him or her B&B in season 1.  So for one thing, I don't see him EVER renting Hook anything and I don't know how it will work out for Emma to rent something from him especially since I'm expecting her to hand him his ass during 411.

As for the truck scene, maybe they just took their jackets off and threw them in the back of the truck, and were retrieving them when they arrived home?

Hush. Don't harsh my mellow. ;) (Sorry about the photo expectation!)

If Emma moves out and we finally get some CS sexy times in the episode Adam is directing, I will LMAO. No, that wouldn't be even more awkward at all for the actors for their boss to have them saying "Now kiss her there" instead of some random director.

Also, about the real estate in Storybrooke, I know things change, but isn't Rumple like the one who owns like most of the buildings around or something?  I mean Granny had to pay him or her B&B in season 1.  So for one thing, I don't see him EVER renting Hook anything and I don't know how it will work out for Emma to rent something from him especially since I'm expecting her to hand him his ass during 411.

Belle got the real estate in the breakup? :)

• Love 2

Maybe Rumple goes into hiding or hightails it out of town for whatever reason and Belle is managing his properties for him. I don't really care as long as Emma gets her own place already.

But that sort of brings up a question... if (when?) Rumple eventually is defeated and dies for good, presumably Belle will inherit all his stuff, but if something happens to her or if she doesn't want it, does that mean everything goes to... Henry?

Cruella's car on the streets of Storybrooke. I'm speculating that she drove into town (with Rumple?) and wasn't de-hatted. After all, she doesn't have magic in the movie.

The black color is bothering me. It's supposed to be red, darn it!

If she owns a car, doesn't that confirm she's from the Land Without Magic? Or at least she's lived there for a while? Maybe she and Ursula were banished or got hatted? Or Ursula is the one who got hatted, then befriended Cruella.

If the nuns are still paying him rent after he had them hatted, that's ridiculous. Emma can take any house she wants since she has been one of his biggest victims.

I didn't think anyone was paying rent to Rumple since the First Curse broke. It's not like he needs it. You'd think Belle would have persuaded him to stop.

Edited by KingOfHearts
Maybe Rumple goes into hiding or hightails it out of town for whatever reason and Belle is managing his properties for him.

Maybe the town grabs a brain and realizes there is absolutey no reason Rumple should own half the town. That's a remnant of the curse. People should be able to have one house and those that don't own houses, can put in a claim to own one of Rumple's many dwellings.

After Rumple it is revealed what he has been up to with the hat and making deals with the Snow Queen, the town would be stupid not to strip him of this curse reward - the reward  he got from Regina by helping her cast the curse in the first place.

If the nuns are still paying him rent after he had them hatted, that's ridiculous. Emma can take any house she wants since she has been one of his biggest victims.

Edited by kili
  • Love 2

Yep, it's 4x13 (by the way the writers are numbering, not the way this forum is numbering). We know Adam is directing 4x13 from his title page photo, and he's on set directing this ep.

So just to recap -- Hook is under imminent threat of death, Henry fells him painfully with marbles, and Will beats him up.

::sigh::

At least he gets to hold Emma's hand eventually. I hope she knows everything he did with Rumpel so there's no axe to fall later.

• Love 1

From the set report, how does Hook and Emma walk right by that pair and not blink an eye? Even if you didn't know it was Cruella, she looks pretty crazy. And holy cheekbones! I guess there goes my theory that Hook has met Ursula. Unless she looked different at the time. Also, I wonder how David knows who they are?

Cruella does look awesome (although her car really should be red). I hope the actress can capture her rather insane personality. 

It doesn't surprise me that Cruella and Ursula can stroll through town unnoticed. Elsa did the same thing when she arrived (aside from standing in front of traffic, of course). As for David, maybe he's seen the 101 Dalmations movie.

Maybe they pretended to be residents brought over from the new curse, so Hook and Emma aren't suspicious? (Sounds ridiculous I know, but this is coming from the fact they didn't bat an eye at Zelena and they just came from trusting Elsa who they at first thought was bad but turned out not to be.)

Of course with a name like Cruella DeVil, convincing people you're not evil sounds like quite a challenge.

Edited by KingOfHearts

From the set report, how does Hook and Emma walk right by that pair and not blink an eye? 

They have eyes only for each other? LOL.

But, yeah, Cruella definitely deserves a side-eye in that get-up.

Edited by Souris

Cruella is a villain without magic (hopefully still that way) who is hanging out with an Ursula who doesn't look like Ursula.  I wonder when we'll get Maleficent (I know there were reports of the whole fighting a dragon bit) although I've become lukewarm about her not because I don't love her, but because of the Regina factor.  It seems like everyone in town is just going about their business.  It just seems like things are incredibly normal for 412 and 413 which for me is just plenty fine.

Love Cruella mad look!

CS seems to be in the honeymoon phase, Wonder if some trouble is on the horizon or the sky will be clair for all 4b  for them.

I'm still hoping for some Ursula Hook connection.

I not really a Maleficient.  Cruella and Ursula are my main interest. Curious about if Rumple still hang with them too

So I just saw the new promo for Once, they added Hook/Will in it and the dwarves fighting.  Will charges Hook indoors and Hook deflects him and sends him against the wall with a bit of a shove.  Also I think Will is drunk which pretty much doesn't bode well for him.

ETA -

I find the promo a bit "offensive" (for lack of better word, infuriating?) actually.  Even the sweet Snow White is taking evil to a whole new level...really?  WTF!  How is Snow giving Regina a long overdue ass kicking an evil thing?  Is fighting evil?  I'd say that fighting is violent, but not necessarily evil especially when the person you're about to fight is telling you she wants to taste your blood (not enough gross in the world).

I don't know who comes up with the lines for these promos, but they need to stop. 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 4
How is Snow giving Regina a long overdue ass kicking an evil thing? Is fighting evil?

From all accounts, Regina comes in where Snow has secured herself so that she doesn't injure or get injured. Regina threatens with great relish that she is going to kill Snow (see her blood) and releases her from her secure location for that fight.

So, it's even less evil than an overdue ass-kicking or fighting. It's freakin' self-defense. It's fight or be killed - no option - while trying to mind your own business. Screw you promo department!!!!! Ahem.

• Love 5

This person says they filmed a car chase this morning involving Cruella's car.

This makes me a little excited for 4B. Sounds epic.

Here is the new promo.

Is it bad I found Grumpy strangling Sneezy in the middle of the street kind of funny?

It does seem weird they wouldn't bat an eye at Cruella simply for the way she looks (which is awesome btw).

You're only suspicious in Storybrooke if you wear low-cut outfits with giant collars.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1

Is it bad that I'm happy that Hook seems to be kicking ass in the promo? Still can't tell though if he's cursed. He does look a bit evil, but he could just be annoyed at Will, could be under Rumple's orders, or could just be evil.