Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

Henry will never be able to have a girlfriend or marry.  I'm sure the kids he goes to school with are somehow related to him as well.  He'll have to find someone outside of Storybrooke and bring her into the freak show.

• Love 5

Well do you really want Henry to procreate? Look at his stock! Look at him and his actions and his thinking. The whole lot of them are poster kids for the Darwin Awards.

• Love 4

At this point I refuse to believe Belle's mother is anyone but Derpy from My Little Pony:  Friendship is Magic

Maybe they can teach Regina and Rumple a lesson or two on healthy friendships. (I seriously cracked up from this)

Well do you really want Henry to procreate?

That's what we need - more golden child Reginas!

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1

Another new store has been added to Storybrooke: Chop Shop Quality Meat. I'd say it was just set dressing, but I said that about the ice cream store, and clearly I was way wrong. Plus it seems even weirder to add a new store four episodes in unless it has some plot relevance. 

Also, this photo of all the characters' cars in a Steveston parking lot ready for tomorrow isn't that spoilery (though it does indicate at least Emma, Charming and Rumple will be driving?), but it's neat. 

Edited by retrograde

Lots of 'can't say' answers! I'm happy about Charming and Snow supporting the Captain Swan relationship though.

Apparently Colin is on set in his new wardrobe! Where are the pics? *grabby hands*

ETA: an anonymous person on tumblr just posted: I don't think colin is there! The girl who tweeted that he's there didn't actually see him, she just read something... Ahhh!

Seriously people?!

Edited by pezgirl7
  • Love 1

As much as I'm getting way too excited to see Colin's new outfit, I'm more intrigued by what the hell Lana is doing in Storybrooke with the Evil Queen's clothes on. Like seriously, WTF is up with that? Not gonna lie, it looks weird but awesome to see the Evil Queen in Storybrooke. Perhaps there's some sort of Freaky Friday switcheroo that Emma accidentally does with her magic where the fairy tales clothes go modern and the modern clothes go fairy tale.

Maybe this has to do with showing more of the repercussions of changing the past. I would laugh if somehow past Evil Queen appears too.

I find it odd how few spoilers we've gotten on Regina. There have been more for Henry and Robin for heaven's sake. When I saw that report of Lana having filmed last week but without any of the fans catching a glimpse, I thought it was odd. Have there been any actual filming pics of her since the pics outside the diner in the premiere? There was a picture of Archie in her office but not Lana. Now A and E answered twitter questions without including a single Regina question. No way they weren't bombarded with them. I originally just thought she was going to be back burnered a bit with the love triangle, but now I'm wondering. I know Frozen is the big storyline and Anna is still a question mark but I feel like I already know half of what Elsa is going to do.

Edited by l star
JMo and Georgina are on set, as well as Lana apparently in full Evil Queen attire (pic). 

Emma: "Regina, why are you wearing that?!"

Regina: "Killing Marian calls for the return of the Evil Queen, of course! Besides, black is still my color."

Henry: "MOM?!"

Maybe this has to do with showing more of the repercussions of changing the past.

We can only hope it's something an interesting as that. I remember there was speculation in 3B about worlds bleeding together ("Bleeding Through") when there were spoilers about Regina's carriage and such.

From the interview:

Will we see anymore flashbacks from the missing year?

HOROWITZ: Yes.

Wow I'm surprised. I thought they were done with that like they were with Neverbacks.

Now that Snow and Charming share a heart, will the black spot be addressed again?

HOROWITZ: Perhaps.

I thought we were done with that when Ms. Pure Heart walked through Glinda's Metal Detector.

It seems like we might be looking into some more lore and backstories this season, which would be good.

Edited by KingOfHearts

Apparently Colin is on set in his new wardrobe! Where are the pics? *grabby hands*

Apparently he hasn't actually been spotted yet?  Emma's hair is also rather curly.  This really does seem dream-sequency to me.

I swear...if Hook's new outfit is just in a dream I will flip (and not in a good way).

• Love 1

Although if it is a dream sequence that may also explain the "Hook gets his hand back" spoiler. At the very least it would solve some of the issues many of us had with that idea if it's only a dream sequence thing.

If Regina really goes off the rails, there's no reason she can't bring her EF schtick to Storybrooke. She's certainly capable of conjuring her old wardrobe.

Although I would hope this is a dream sequence, because Lana's Evil Queen is so beyond campy, it grates on the two nerves I have left for this show. 

• Love 2

Yea, I just read that Colin might not really be there! Gah!

A dream sequence would make sense though. Emma is feeling guilty about bringing back Marian, and then has a nightmare about Regina. Is the outfit she is wearing the same one that she had on when Emma met her back in the Enchanted Forest? ETA: Just saw on tumblr that it is. I really hope Hook's new outfit isn't only in the dream.

Edited by pezgirl7

Is the outfit she is wearing the same one that she had on when Emma met her back in the Enchanted Forest?

Not in the village or execution scenes, but it appears to be the same one in the King Midas party scene. She also wears it in the story book illustrations as well, so Emma might recognize it from there.

Edited by KingOfHearts

Apparently it's a promo shoot. I hope it's like the promo they did in Storybrooke for Season 2, that was really awesome.

Not in the village or execution scenes, but it appears to be the same one in the King Midas party scene.

Technically, that is when Emma met her.

Edited by InsertWordHere
A dream sequence would make sense though. Emma is feeling guilty about bringing back Marian, and then has a nightmare about Regina. Is the outfit she is wearing the same one that she had on when Emma met her back in the Enchanted Forest?

That kind of nightmare, especially if in the nightmare Regina kills Hook, might explain any pulling away Emma does.

I swear...if Hook's new outfit is just in a dream I will flip (and not in a good way).

This would actually make me laugh so hard. If you read spoilers/interviews, no one has actually said it will be permanent.

I am on my phone and I can't open the pics, but it seems that Emma's look it's the same from the pilot or very similar. I don't know how accurate is this but it seems to back the idea of a dream secuence.

Edit to add that a promo makes more sense, but then where is the rest of the cast? (Oh, who I'm kidding? Regina and Elsa are there, the rest aren't important. At least Emma is there too).

Edited by RadioGirl27
(edited)

From the EW interview:

Will Snow’s want to move back to the Enchanted Forest be addressed again?
KITSIS: No, Storybrooke is her home.

Did I miss an episode? When did Storybrooke become Snow's home? She was gung-ho for going back in S2 (growing beans to go back and she and David told Emma that they were going back because it's their home), and in 3B fairybacks Snow moved on and was apparently  living happily with Charming and Regina in their castle (until Zelena showed up, anyway). But now, Storybrooke is Snow's home? What??? Ugh. This show...

ETA:

Does Henry possess magical abilities?
HOROWITZ: We can’t say.
KITSIS: Haven’t seen any yet.

Wouldn't it be a retcon if he did? The reason that in "Going Home" that Emma stayed behind was because Henry is not from the Enchanted Forest, so he would've been left behind when Regina re-cast the curse to override Pan's curse. So, logic would dictate that Henry is from a "Land Without Magic" and therefore magicless. He has no genetic markers that would tag him as being from the EF.  It just seems contrary to me that if Henry had magic that Regina's re-curse would leave him behind. Magic is not a naturally occurring phenomenon in this world so if he's got magic he's obviously not of this world, so Regina's curse would've take him away with everyone else. Logic and the circumstances around Emma and Henry staying behind in "Going Home" would seem to dictate that Henry has no magic.

Pfft, what am I saying, of course it doesn't matter if it's a retcon or illogical. That has never stopped these writers.

Edited by regularlyleaded
  • Love 4

So, logic would dictate that Henry is from a "Land Without Magic" and therefore magicless.

He does, actually - he has the Heart of the Truest Believer, which Pan drew magic from so he could be immortal. Regina also said in 2x02 that she could teach him how to do magic. He has magical lineage from both parents (Rumple and Emma), so I don't really see any reason why he wouldn't. Even magical beings can't use magic while in the Land Without Magic.

Will there be more death this season?

KITIS: I hope so

I really hope so... I'd probably be mad if any of the main cast died, but hopefully it would shake up the show more than Neal's stupid death. I vote for Henry, Robin, Marian, or Snow.

Edited by KingOfHearts

From the EW interview:

Me too. But we are probably thinking about different people :-)

I'm completely aware that this makes me a horrible person, but my vote is for Henry to bite the big one.

I regret nothing.

• Love 6

This would actually make me laugh so hard. If you read spoilers/interviews, no one has actually said it will be permanent.

I'm actually just annoyed with myself now.  Beacuse OF COURSE. 

I'm completely aware that this makes me a horrible person, but my vote is for Henry to bite the big one.

I regret nothing.

You are not alone.

Does Henry possess magical abilities?

HOROWITZ: We can’t say.

KITSIS: Haven’t seen any yet.

Wouldn't it be a retcon if he did? The reason that in "Going Home" that Emma stayed behind was because Henry is not from the Enchanted Forest, so he would've been left behind when Regina re-cast the curse to override Pan's curse. So, logic would dictate that Henry is from a "Land Without Magic" and therefore magicless.

Ah, but don't forget that if you're a product of "true love," you get magic abilities - like Emma. And since her swan necklace traveled across realms with Neal back to the Enchanted Forest, Belle deduced that those two were true loves. Therefore, Henry is the product of true love and has magical powers. [/sarcasm]

Me too. But we are probably thinking about different people :-)

My vote goes to Belle...

(edited)
He does, actually - he has the Heart of the Truest Believer, which Pan drew magic from so he could be immortal. Regina also said in 2x02 that she could teach him how to do magic. He has magical lineage from both parents (Rumple and Emma), so I don't really see any reason why he wouldn't. Even magical beings can't use magic while in the Land Without Magic.

That's not my understanding of Henry's "power". Pan used him because Neverland is fueled on belief and Henry is the biggest kool-aid drinking believer of them all. That's not the same as having magic.

Teaching him to use magic is not the same as having magic, like Emma does. Even Tamara, who is from "A Land WIthout Magic" as far as we know, was able to use the magical tazer to kill the Dragon in "Selfless, Brave, and True" and kill August. I think anyone can learn to use magic, it's just some are more adept than others.

Also, there is no magic on Rumpel's side that would trickle down to Henry. Rumpel is cursed which, again, is different from being magical and also Rumpel became the Dark One AFTER Bae was born. There was no magic passed down to Bae and therefore to Henry from Rumpel because there was nothing to inherit. Henry's only "magical" lineage would be from Emma.

Edited by regularlyleaded

I think Marian is leading the Death Pool, obviously.

Other possibilities I could see: Robin, Belle, Rumple if Robert wants out and they let him go, Elizabeth Mitchell's character.

• Love 2

Also, there is no magic on Rumpel's side that would trickle down to Henry. Rumpel is cursed which, again, is different from being magical and also Rumpel became the Dark One AFTER Bae was born.

True, but it's been said that he comes from a line of darkness and light, according to Pan, which makes him special. I'm pretty sure he can wield magic. Not only did he believe, but he was a prophesied child. But that goes into a scope of lore that goes beyond the Spoiler thread.

I also hope the death might be Belle, if only to push Rumple over the edge so he can be the impish Big Bad.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2

Most recent set reports that Ginny and Josh are out in their fairytale attire. Hope someone combed Snow's rat's nest for the promo. :-)

I wonder if Bobby will be out in full Rumpel makeup? I would assume Colin and Jared would be in the promo and Emilie won't, but we'll see.

• Love 1
I thought we were done with that when Ms. Pure Heart walked through Glinda's Metal Detector.

I tend to interpret Adam and Eddie's "Perhaps" as "no." Perhaps is no, whereas can't say is yes (or occasionally a no that spoils another major plot point).

It seems like we might be looking into some more lore and backstories this season, which would be good.

I don't know. I mean, yes, I agree with you that I often find the lore and backstory stuff the most compelling part of the show...but they've become so bad at it I feel like any attempt to dive into the mythology/backstories might just create 500 more plotholes.

Will we get more information on the author of the story book?

HOROWITZ AND KITSIS: Yes.

I think they have said "yes" to this question literally every season before now, and yet it never seems to happen!

Apparently it's a promo shoot. I hope it's like the promo they did in Storybrooke for Season 2, that was really awesome.

That promo was seriously amazing. Though it shows you just how far the show has fallen...now they're even getting repetitive in their damn commercials!

Yeah, I would actually find it weirder if Henry couldn't do magic than if he could, given how much magical power is in his blood.

But the show is also inconsistent about magic to some extent, because while some people might have more of a predilection for it than others, it seems to me that anyone should be able to do basic magic if trained.

I really hope so... I'd probably be mad if any of the main cast died, but hopefully it would shake up the show more than Neal's stupid death. I vote for Henry, Robin, Marian, or Snow.

I've said for a while now that killing Snow would actually be the ballsiest move the show could make. Snow is, I think, the only character where if she died, the ripples would touch everyone. Everyone would be affected in some way; the status quo would be completely gone forever.

Other possibilities I could see: Robin, Belle, Rumple if Robert wants out and they let him go, Elizabeth Mitchell's character.

They will never, ever willingly let Carlyle go. (And frankly, if I were them, I wouldn't either.)

I wish they'd kill Robin at this point, because Woegina might actually be preferable to Outlaw Queen (I know...), but no way. Regina has to have her happy ending.

edited because grammar is important, ugh.

Edited by stealinghome
  • Love 2
True, but it's been said that he comes from a line of darkness and light, according to Pan, which makes him special.

Meh, I took that as Pan filling Henry's head with delusions of grandeur, just like Pan told Henry giving him his heart would make him a hero. So, I can't really buy anything Pan told Henry as true.

Regarding Henry and magic..it seems the only inherintally magical person is Emma. Both Rump and Regina can draw on magic if it is present, which in the EF and now Storybrooke, must be in the air like oxygen...even Regin had trouble using magic without her spellbook (which has never been mentioned again.)

Though I always took it that the "True Love Kiss," that broke Zelena's curse was the power from Henry not Regina.

Are we sure Marian is going to kick it, I see Robin as more likely to bring back the Evil Queen that A & E are so enamored with.  But really...really want Belle to kick it.

• Love 2

I think if Robert really wanted out, they would have to let him go. He did say he didn't want a Rumple marriage and babies with Belle awhile back. That to do so would be the end of Rumple and maybe the end of the show. So I don't know, they're halfway there.

Put me down as another vote to have Belle kick the bucket. It could be interesting if Gold has both his son and his wife die trying to mess with dark magic for him -- if Belle does get ahold of his real dagger. The deaths could definitely send him spiraling into evil land, which could be very interesting to deal with.

I've said for a while now that killing Snow would actually be the ballsiest move the show could make. Snow is, I think, the only character where if she died, the ripples would touch everyone. Everyone would be affected in some way; the status quo would be completely gone forever.

It would affect everyone and yet they will find a way to make it all about Regina and her feelings.

Edited by RadioGirl27
  • Love 2
I think if Robert really wanted out, they would have to let him go. He did say he didn't want a Rumple marriage and babies with Belle awhile back. That to do so would be the end of Rumple and maybe the end of the show. So I don't know, they're halfway there.

I think once his initial contract is up, there is a less than 0% chance Carlyle re-signs with the show. But until that's the case, he's stuck. (And aren't most contracts 5-7 years? I have a REAL hard time imagining Once going past 6. 5 is going to be a stretch as it is. I guess what I'm getting at is that re-signing people probably won't become an issue.)

I will say they seem to be very accommodating with him--they let him arrive later than everyone else, duck a lot of the press, etc. But I still think he probably very much wants out.

• Love 2

I just thought of something. How is there a "writer" for the book? In the finale didn't we see it write itself? Or are they meaning someone originally enchanted it or something? Because when Emma and Hook were screwing things up it disappeared and then once they fixed it, it rewrote itself and Hook and Emma even ended up in the book. They had it with them the entire time. It's not like the "writer" put Emma and Hook in there.

I just thought of something. How is there a "writer" for the book?

As we saw in A Curious Thing, my theory is that it was just built into the curse to help reveal its true nature to Emma. (Blue Fairy: "Our story will reveal itself to her")

I wonder why Hook and Elsa are being seen in front of random spots around town. Maybe they're looking for someone, like EM, Anna or Kristoff?

• Love 1
As we saw in A Curious Thing, my theory is that it was just built into the curse to help reveal its true nature to Emma. (Blue Fairy: "Our story will reveal itself to her")

Yeah, I'm guessing that the Blue Fairy was able to build it into the curse as some sort of backdoor failsafe.