Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Hookian said:

The Black Fairy is probably gonna be used as some big villain for Rumple so Belle can understand him better and then go back to him. Vomit inducing.

Wouldn't make all that much sense since Belle was there for the whole exchange between the Black Fairy and Rumple. Yeah, I know what show I'm watching.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 1

I totally thought Stealthy was going to be Robin's partner in crime. I was waiting for him to come up and go through Emma and Regina's pockets while Robin was pointing the arrow at them.

Edited by KingOfHearts
On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 5:33 PM, KingOfHearts said:

I don't see how the break is going to work. From the looks of things, there's not going to be any satisfying conclusion for the current plot threads, and 6x11 will simply be a business-as-usual continuation. We're not going to be waiting two months for the next arc, but just the next episode. That really bites.

It's not, especially since the breaks haven't helped before and there's not much the show has done to entice viewers back especially with this AU adventure.

It annoys me that Hook and Emma will meet but after Emma has remembered. I wanted Princess Emma and AU!Hook to really meet for the first time again. Like all their other first meetings except their first one, one of them remembers the other one. I wanted a true first meeting where neither know each other.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, MaiLuna said:

It annoys me that Hook and Emma will meet but after Emma has remembered. I wanted Princess Emma and AU!Hook to really meet for the first time again. Like all their other first meetings except their first one, one of them remembers the other one. I wanted a true first meeting where neither know each other.  

Yeah. I'm not at all excited about CS meeting up when Emma remembers and Hook is fake. What's the point??

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, KAOS Agent said:

Well spoilers tell us how Emma's battle with Gideon goes, but she's totally going to "die" some other way. Probably in the finale, so long as the show isn't cancelled by then.

Emma's not gonna die for good if at all.

And I think that engagement ring is definitely Killian's. However I don't think we're getting a CS proposal yet. I think he's showing the ring to David and asking for his blessing. There's lots of Captain Charming in the next two episodes.

Plus it draws suspense on when Killian is planning on popping the question.

If this is the last season, CS will get engaged quickly and married in the series finale

If this isn't the last season, wedding will be delayed till S7 and they'll get engaged by the end of the finale. Hopefully by then I'll actually enjoy S6 cause so far it's horrible.

Edited by Hookian
55 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Yeah. I'm not at all excited about CS meeting up when Emma remembers and Hook is fake. What's the point??

She has to remember him, because the lame version of Emma from the AU would have never looked twice to Grandpa Hook. 

And, really, that scene is doomed. This is from the interviews I have linked in the Spoilers only thread

Presumably all of the characters that we’ve come to know and love are in the wish realm, so what might that meeting of Emma and whatever version of Hook this is look like?
KITSIS: What I can tell you is that is 100 percent my favorite moment of the spring premiere and that’s all I’ll say. And it’s one of my top ten favorite moments of the series.

Tonight episode is also one of their favourites. 

• Love 2

I think the AU scene is doomed. I think it's supposed to be sad. Last time Emma met Killian in AU it made her realize she loves him. So what's this time gonna do? Cause I feel something will definitely happen in regards to that.

Edited by Hookian

HOROWITZ: It’s the wish realm. It’s the realm that was created by the wish, so it’s an actual place that exists now. The wish has created it, so it’s not an alternate realm in the sense that it’s just imaginary and not real; this place actually now exists and is real.

Wow, so Regina actually murdered real, existing, not fake versions of Snow and Charming.  And released that world's Rumple back into it.

And for this, she gets rewarded by having her boyfriend back.  Because of course.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Mathius said:

Wow, so Regina actually murdered real, existing, not fake versions of Snow and Charming.  And released that world's Rumple back into it.

And for this, she gets rewarded by having her boyfriend back.  Because of course.

Some people thought that Charming's wish for the EQ was for both EQ and Regina since they are the same person. EQ got turned into a snake and Regina got her true love back somewhat.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, RadioGirl27 said:

She has to remember him, because the lame version of Emma from the AU would have never looked twice to Grandpa Hook. 

And, really, that scene is doomed. This is from the interviews I have linked in the Spoilers only thread

Tonight episode is also one of their favourites. 

And isn't that truly depressing? Jane also called it "fun" on Twitter. They really have lost all touch with a lot of the viewers (apart from a loud few who this seemed to be pandering to).

Eddy is a twisted MFer just like Adam, so I shudder to think what he'll love so much about the CS meeting in the AU. Maybe Hook will try to kill Emma or something fun like that! Or he'll be insensate, drooling and jabbering from rum.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Souris said:

And isn't that truly depressing? Jane also called it "fun" on Twitter. They really have lost all touch with a lot of the viewers (apart from a loud few who this seemed to be pandering to).

Eddy is a twisted MFer just like Adam, so I shudder to think what he'll love so much about the CS meeting in the AU. Maybe Hook will try to kill Emma or something fun like that! Or he'll be insensate, drooling and jabbering from rum.

Not Jane, in Jane I trust.

As for the AU I think it's clearly gonna be a wake up call for Emma. Last time it was to realize she loves him, maybe this one will be about how she wants to spend every moment with him and doesn't want to waste time so she might propose to him(it might be her proposing).

Why would Gideon want to kill the Savior?  

HOROWITZ: That’s a great question and that’s exactly the question that we hope the audience is asking, is “Why would he want to kill the Savior?

Is it just me?  I didn't ask that question at all.  I couldn't care less.

HOROWITZ: I think that what you just described is the tease for the realm. It sounds like it’s a dark place, it sounds like things work in a screwy way there, and it has the Black Fairy there.

I'm guessing that "screwy" is as detailed as it's going to get with this writing team.

KITSIS: Yeah, I think the path for Rumple and Belle has been rocky, it has been tortuous, but sometimes things bring us together in unexpected ways. I’ve always rooted for those two and I hope for the best.

I love how he says stuff like he's not writing it.  It never gets old.

He got to the line and he turned back from it, even though Belle doesn’t know that at the end of episode 9. But he did, and I think that was a really important moment and a really telling moment, which is that despite all of his love for power and addiction to magic, there is a deep abiding love for Belle in there as well

I'm sorry, but it really didn't come through as "a really important moment".

HOROWITZ: It’s the wish realm. It’s the realm that was created by the wish, so it’s an actual place that exists now. The wish has created it, so it’s not an alternate realm in the sense that it’s just imaginary and not real; this place actually now exists and is real.

So now this place exists without Snow and Charming.  But no sadness please because Robin is back!  Will Emma get to feel grief that she might be forever trapped in a world where her parents are dead.... nope, 'cause they're not real people.

KITSIS: Since Robin died last year, she’s really kind of questioning. She cut the darkness from her self, only to have it come back. She is figuring some things out deeper than just, “Will I be good today or bad?”

Really?  When did she figure anything out?

We’ve seen Regina have the ability to love and love other people, but somebody that she really actually needs to explore is herself.

Yeah, she is way too selfless and focused on others.

HOROWITZ: There’s different changes for different characters for different reasons, and that’s the beauty of the wish realm — there’s a logic to a wish that isn’t necessarily the same as the real world, but it’s consistent within its own wish logic rules, and it’s allowed us to have a lot of fun with these characters, and play off what we’ve done for the last six seasons or so, and do new spins on them.

Translation: We're just going to do whatever the hell we want.  Good one with the "consistent within its own logic rules" because that already failed in this first episode.

HOROWITZ:  This new curse that [Snow and Charming] are dealing with is interesting in that it’s a challenge because they are separated in a way that they’ve never been separated before... It’s something that has been an interesting thing to explore

Yeah, it's really interesting to explore one person lying in bed while the other person sprouts exposition in the plot of the week.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 5

There is no way the meeting between Hook & Emma in the AU will be played for anything but laughs. One of the set-goers said that he's made up like an old pirate with long hair and beard. They should be drawn together because they are true love, but instead the scene will be used to make fun of Hook.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Kktjones said:

There is no way the meeting between Hook & Emma in the AU will be played for anything but laughs. One of the set-goers said that he's made up like an old pirate with long hair and beard. They should be drawn together because they are true love, but instead the scene will be used to make fun of Hook.

Probably make Emma realize she wants to get back home to her true love pronto

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

I've given up on trusting her since she tweeted about how the season 4 finale was possibly her favorite episode of the series. They've all drunk the Kool-Ade.

She also thought this ep was fun. She's hard-core ER.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, Mari said:

I don't think you could survive in the writer's pool if you weren't.

Ditto David Goodman, who I think is even stronger a writer than Jane, yet was spouting out praise for Regina being such a good friend to Emma when she attempted to control her with the dagger and force her to do something she was uncomfortable with.  

So yes, they have all drunk the Kool-Aid.

Edited by Mathius
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Kktjones said:

Yeah. Hook is going to be some ridiculous old pirate, probably half crazy and totally drunk. and I doubt it would be a long scene or something. He wasn't even in the promo.

2 hours ago, Hookian said:

Probably make Emma realize she wants to get back home to her true love pronto

Nah, she is already with her TL.

• Love 1

Maybe Hook will be miserable and alone and still filled with vengeance in the AU, but Emma will still be able to convince him to help her with whatever she needs help with. And then he'll say something to make her realize how much the real Hook has changed, and that both of their lives are better since meeting and falling in love. And it'll make her feel good about herself, which is always nice.

So, the Agrabah mini-arc begins in 6x15.  It'll probably go until the two-part finale or just before it, which will definitely be focused on the Black Fairy.

Edited by Mathius

So maybe this can move to Speculation now (can't remember what spoiler this was related to) but I did want to point out with Rumple's line that "every savior needs a villain" that my crack theory that we find out that since Emma had to be the savior she caused Regina to be the Evil Queen is still a viable theory!

KITSIS: They are going to be on the run because everyone thinks that the Evil Queen has killed Snow and Charming and kidnapped Emma, so I would say that like The Warriors, she has make her way back to Coney before she gets killed.
HOROWITZ: That Warriors reference was a little old.
KITSIS: The millennials should love that. The Warriors is a reference from Stranger Things! 
HOROWITZ: It’s a Walter Hill movie.

Holy condescending attitudes, Batman. Welp, I'm a millennial, so I guess I don't have any knowledge about pop culture and cinema dating back before 2000! If it was made before my lifetime, I refuse to watch it! I mean, who's Snow White? Sorry, I didn't watch that movie...it came out in the 1930s.

• Love 6

I seriously don't get this timeline at all. So the dwarves, Granny, and Robin Hood are still their Storybrooke ages, Bae somehow realm-hopped perfectly to the point of meeting Emma again at the same age he met her in the real world, Snow and Charming are the proper ages they should have been had Emma grown up with them, and now they're throwing away logic again and allowing Hook to grow old even though Rumplestiltskin hasn't been killed in the AU? Why the hell would Captain Hook leave Neverland and allow himself to age if he hasn't skinned his Crocodile yet? And why go out of the way to make him so old to the point that he has a long beard? And if he looks "super piratey" to the point where it's clearly comic relief, why did he let himself go? He's always had a fashion sense, and he's always commented about his good looks and uses it as a weapon, so why let himself go in his old age?

Listen, I'm all for Captain Hook being the comic relief. I've been begging for it, actually. But logic still needs to exist!

Whatever. Let Hook be super old, just as long as he can still have a fun adventure with Emma in the AU that lasts longer than 2 minutes. 

• Love 3

I honestly don't care what age Hook is or how comical they'll go with his pirate garb (I bet A&E really wanted to make him look as close to his cartoon counterpart as possible), as long as he can have a fun adventure with Emma for most of the spring premiere. Maybe they'll go back to being snarky and witty around each other like they used to in Season 3. If done well, they could actually be a really entertaining team, but I have a feeling the writers will only include Old Hook for a few minutes towards the very end of the episode when he helps Emma, Regina, and Robin return back to Storybrooke.

If I wrote the scene:
Old Hook makes his grand, swashbuckling entrance. Slightly intoxicated, he points his sword at Emma and August.
OLD HOOK: So which one of you were daft enough to steal from a pirate? I want my magic bean back.
On Emma and August's shocked expressions as they take in this much older and disheveled Killian. 
OLD HOOK: Ah, I didn't realize I was in the presence of royalty. Princess.
August steps in front of Emma to protect her from this seemingly crazy pirate, but Emma cracks a smile. Old Hook bows but keeps his sword drawn. He takes one step closer to Emma and August.
AUGUST: You're not getting anywhere near--
EMMA: Killian!
Emma rushes past August and hugs Old Hook. Everyone but Emma is confused.
OLD HOOK: Uh... Not that I'm complaining, Your Highness, but what are you doing?
Emma breaks away from the hug.
AUGUST: Emma, what the hell?
EMMA: It's okay, I know him.
AUGUST/HOOK: You do?
EMMA: Yeah. And he's going to help me get back home.
OLD HOOK: I am?
EMMA: Yeah.

How I predict A&E wrote the scene:
Old Hook stumbles into the scene. Emma is probably disgusted by him and Regina cracks a joke about his old age. Hook tries to do something villainous but August knocks him out, and that's that. On to the next scene!

Edited by Curio
  • Love 8

I would LOVE your scenario Curio, but spoilers don't seem to indicate any additional scenes between Emma and Old Hook beyond the one with August. Maybe they did some studio scenes and purposely left all of them out of the promo, but I have a feeling things are going to go a lot more like your prediction for how A&E will write the scene...

• Love 2

The one Old Hook/Emma scene is one of Eddy's favorites, so of course it's going to make fun of Hook. I'm sure he'll be a pathetic figure. CS can't even get a scene alone, August has to be along for the ride. They'll probably just get a bean from him since he's a font of those, and that'll be it.

As for this baity and hyped "epic" adventure CS is supposed to go on, there's no way it's just going to be CS together with Jaladdin, unless it lasts for only one episode (which is possible). They aren't going to separate the cast and have some off on an adventure for several eps while the rest are back in SB. They did that in S2 and it wasn't popular to the tune that they cut it shorter than they'd intended. So either everybody goes to Agrabah or it's a one-episode thing. It is NOT going to be a CS-only adventure regardless of what Adam wants CS fans to believe. Since most if not all of Agrabah will be done in-studio with green screen, we probably won't even get much spoilage about it once the show returns in January, so the fantasy can continue for CSers.

Edited by Souris
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

I doubt there will be much squeeing after three months of teasing a 30-second scene. Way to pace yourself, Adam.

I think he should give out one line per day, so that by the time we get to the episode, we can decide if it's worth tuning in for or not.

• Love 6
Just now, YaddaYadda said:

I think he should give out one line per day, so that by the time we get to the episode, we can decide if it's worth tuning in for or not.

If only 6B had a promo that spoiled the entire plot like some movie trailers...

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
Just now, YaddaYadda said:

Ah, but there would be the surprise factor of seeing which lines actually are in the ep and which aren't!

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

This is seriously pathetic. He must think we're idiots.

If I didn't know any better, I'd feel like they get off on pissing off their fans.

• Love 4