Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

I'm not personally that bothered that Regina hasn't had much of a storyline in 4B, but I do agree that she hasn't had much of one. And it doesn't look like she will until Robin shows up in a few episodes, and even then it will just be going back to "ZOMG you're the love of my life but we can't be together because [some contrived reason*] woe is me" until the finale. If I was a [non-OutlawQueen] Regina fan, I'd be bummed that what seemed like it was going to be a pretty Regina-centric half-season has had her mostly acting as a plot device. 

* I am curious to know what said contrived reason will be. Maybe it will just be that he needs some time after discovering Marian was a witch (and his girlfriend's half-sister, no less) all along, until the show can generate a high-stakes dramatic scenario that forces them back together (i.e. whatever goes down in the finale). 

but 4b is  regina heavy just like 3b.
 the big change is they have a big sl rumple who will have a climax at the end of 4b and the beginning of the dark emma who will be on going in 5a with darkish  emma dissapearing in the final.

So it is not just evil agaist wicked with a drop of CS and slave rumple but more ensembe shown.

At this stade near season 5 they have to focus on Emma  because she as main character is in the middle of her hero journey (regina rump near their H.E)

2) this is marketing they want to please to all fans,fandom...

Regina seems to be a divisive figure more than Emma now.
so adding the Emma factor in a season that everybody knows is Regina heavy  (with rating actually fallen) is good marketing for keeping the peope with woegina fatigue and nobody know how it will  play on screen.

• Love 1

I wouldn't let it get you down. I think Regina is going to be front and center for the remainder of the season. The stupid secret is out, as is the author. Next ep is heavily Outlaw Queen, followed by Cruella which involves Dalmatians and Regina/Henry, then Regina goes on a road trip to find Robin. Yay more Outlaw Queen! Then there's "Mother" featuring Cora, so again with the Regina. And we know the finale has a lot of Regina and most likely lots of Regina/Henry. Just because the climactic cliffhanger isn't Regina-centric doesn't mean that the rest of the story isn't. In fact, I think it points to Operation Mongoose being very, very Regina-centric. Whatever author shenanigans occur will be driven by Regina and most likely "fixed" by her. Emma sacrificing herself (or whatever) is the set-up for Season 5, it's not the closure for the 4B arc because Regina/Henry will have already done that.

• Love 1

I never put in my votes for the May Sweeps Scorecard.

Number of characters giving birth: Thankfully no. 
Number of couples having sex, kissing or saying “I Love You” for the first time: I agree the odds are very good. Regina/Robin if not Emma/Hook as well/instead.
Number of new pregnancies: I sure hope not. They could go there with Regina, I guess, but... why would they?
Number of weddings: I doubt it. Unless there is a wedding going on when they go back to the EF.
Number of couples reuniting: Yeah, Robin and Regina. 
Number of fatalities: I don't think any major characters will die. I don't know if TV Line is counting minor ones. Zelena could die.
Number of breakups/divorces: Only if Belle officially divorces Rumple. I'm not even sure their marriage was legal in the first place.
Number of possible fatalities*: Yeah, it could be implied that Emma is dead.
Number of characters leaving town: None of the major characters, but again it depends. They could count Mal and Lily I guess...
Number of resurrections and/or big returns: Would Zelena count here? May sweeps starts April 23, but she may only show up in flashback before then, so it could still be a "surprise" that she's alive in the present if we don't find out until "Lily"
Number of onscreen firings/resignations/major job changes: No one on this show has a real job they actually do anyway. I think this category is more directed at cop and lawyer-type shows.
Number of engagements/question poppings: I would say Regina/Robin, but I don't think they will get back together until 4.21 or 4.22, so this probably won't happen (yet) thank god.
Number of time warps: Depending on how the EF thing plays out, maybe. 
Number of out-of-this-world cliffhangers: I can definitely see the last or or one of the last scenes being Emma poofing into a new world all "WTF?" before we fade to black.

I'm going to put my money on: sex/kiss/I love you; reuniting; resurrection; and... a tie between time warp and out-of-this-world cliffhanger.

Next ep is heavily Outlaw Queen, followed by Cruella which involves Dalmatians and Regina/Henry, then Regina goes on a road trip to find Robin. Yay more Outlaw Queen! Then there's "Mother" featuring Cora, so again with the Regina.

Thanks! That does make me feel better; I didn't realize Regina/Henry were involved in the Cruella centric. I've missed any specific spoilers about it.

Unless Heart of Gold has more than the spoilers I've seen are hinting, I'm not expecting significant Regina, though. I think the OQ is going to be mostly on Hood's end since there's Hood/Marian in NY to get to, all the Rumple stuff, and this is where the Marian/Zelena reveal is happening, right? But hopefully, there will be good material with Cruella and the road trip and maybe the writers will finally write a scene where Regina talks about her reactions to all of what's happened in terms of her thoughts about her own moral state and not just about Robin. And yeah, "Mother" should have good stuff for Regina stans (I hope! Unless it's another Cora retcon a la "Bleeding Through") Maybe I'll be happier in retrospect. 

Not following spoilers for this show closely anymore, but Facebook was so gracious to let the sneak peeks for Sunday's episode wash up in my news feed (that feed algorithm is so stupid). It gave me a crazy idea. Pretty much everyone seems to assume that Zelana became Marian, be it in shapeshifting disguise or by Zelena's life essence taking Marian as host. Right? It's still all speculation, based on mere interpretation, wishful thinking and horror scenario fears, or is there by now hard fact evidence to support that speculation?

Zelana taking Marian as host or becoming her in disguise makes not much sense to me, and I've seen I'm not alone with that. Or,I  rephrase it, it would be not smart. Marian was no ignorable, simple peasant Zelena could hide out in (unless Zelana wrongly thought she was), secretly changing things, biding time until she could be herself again, nor had Marian access to power and magic in useful ways for a wicked person like Zelena to scheme the demise of her objects of hate. Zelena in some way being Marian or a part of her makes to me only sense, if there was no other choice, if Marian was by chance (or fate) the first person crossing Zelena's or her essence's way to be taken over. And Zelena then was lucky (or fate was nice to her), that things worked out, with a little help of her own doings.

What if Marian being Zelena or have been used as host by her is nothing but fan idea, amusing the writers endlessly, because it's so not what they are writing?

What if Zelena was able to use someone else as host? What if she was for a change smart and became just a whispering voice in a possible choir of voices , seeding ideas, pushing things a bit in useful directions for her, or trying to, while staying well hidden? What if her essence couldn't do that much more than that, just seeding ideas, being a voice, at least for some time? What if Zelena used Rumple as host? Rumple looks like the only good choice to get the information and tools to restore herself in her own body at some point (other possibility might have been Cora, but Zelena knows she was killed, so no good choice for a long running scheme). I know, that sounds utterly crazy, Zelena being inside of Rumple. It gives plenty of headaches, large plot holes looming, but that is true for the Marian version as much if not more, and the Marian version is rather boring and could come across as just some contrivance to make OutlawQueen look better. Okay, there would be the question why the Dark One would not notice or tolerate it, how the merging with Neal was still possible, why kill Pan instead of pushing Rumple to join him. But could find answers for that.

It could help to explain Rumple's change, though PTSD could explain some of it, but this show is just not good at sticking to plain psychology. It could save RumBelle for some (not for me, found the pairing problematic from the beginning, at least as dream and role model OTP). It would be some crazy twist.

Ah, well, it's just a crazy thought on a lazy spring weekend morning.

edit: Or what if Zelena became an influence in the Peddler, not able to completely rewrite but at least do gradually change the stories?

Edited by myril
It's still all speculation, based on mere interpretation, wishful thinking and horror scenario fears, or is there by now hard fact evidence to support that speculation?

It's still speculation, but Marian was reportedly seen in the car with the others and once they cross the town-line, Zelena has taken her place and is wearing the same clothes. IIRC, Marian is not seen filming again, but Robin and Zelena have other scenes in the rest of the episode within Storybrooke. The car switcheroo is seen as the primary reason why people believe that is why the A&E have stolen the highly ret-conny "Zelena is Marian" idea from fan-fiction on tumblr.

edit: Or what if Zelena became an influence in the Peddler, not able to completely rewrite but at least do gradually change the stories?

Now that's a good idea and would actually make some sense.

* I am curious to know what said contrived reason will be. Maybe it will just be that he needs some time after discovering Marian was a witch (and his girlfriend's half-sister, no less) all along, until the show can generate a high-stakes dramatic scenario that forces them back together (i.e. whatever goes down in the finale).

They best not go there. If he doesn't need some time when he finds out that his girlfriend of two days tried to murder his beloved wife (and probably succeeded in the alternative timeline) or when his recently returned from the dead beloved wife is frozen solid, then he doesn't need some time when he finds out that his beloved wife was not his beloved wife. They need to stop showing us how much Robin's once beloved wife isn't loved or respected by him at all.

Edited by kili
Number of new pregnancies: I sure hope not. They could go there with Regina, I guess, but... why would they?

I don't know, more whining from her about something?  Lana mentioned something in an interview a few weeks back about how she thinks Robin is her happy ending, but that maybe Regina should realize that this is not everything, which sort of gives me some hope that Regina will understand that you can't be happy 24/7 and that she has to just take her moments where she can get them like everyone does.  Life is unpredictable.  

This is where I thought there was a shift with Emma this season.  She seems to be taking her moments where she can get them.  Her parents tell her Maleficent has been resurrected and she's walking down the street arm in arm with Hook with a huge smile on her face.  She forgot that SB was under siege from the Snow Queen when she went on her date with Hook.  Emma used to think that there was no place for that in her life because she is the Savior and that's it.  She voiced that a couple of times.

Also, I don't know why they would give anyone a baby on the show unless the child is to be significant a la Wyatt Halliwell.  I always go back to him when I hear about babies on Once.  Emma was the Savior, so that as an infant made her a big deal in the Enchanted Forest.  Baby Do Over and baby Philip were interchangeable from Zelena's perspective.  She went after Snowing's replacement baby because they're Snowing.  Baby Philip and Do Over were both born out of true love which makes them equally special imo.  Baby Philip would have worked out just as well as Do Over for the time travel spell.  

If the show decides to give someone a baby, it will have to be fucking special and have some sort of major impact, like be part of a prophecy or something like that, even though the whole Henry will be Rumple's undoing was all kinds of lame because nothing came of that unless he had the wrong kid.  But since the show will not be revisiting this one, then it's a moot point.

I wouldn't wish Rumple's baby on anyone and it would suck for Belle and tie her to him forever and ever.  CS having a kid is too soon, so never mind Regina and Robin.  I do have to admit that (I think it was Eddie who answered the question about pregnancies before 4B started) and he said well when people are doing it, things happen.  That made me feel all kinds of nauseous like I was the one who was pregnant.

Edited by YaddaYadda

I agree that 4B hasn't been as Regina-centric as we thought it would be. The finale is called Operation Mongoose though, so we shouldn't give our hopes up yet...

The promo this weekend announcing Zelena's return would have been more enticing if it was more like, "Someone you thought was dead is back..." than just revealing who it is out right. Is Zelena really even that popular that people would watch just for her?

Edited by KingOfHearts

Also, I don't know why they would give anyone a baby on the show unless the child is to be significant a la Wyatt Halliwell.

Is it likely one of the actresses is pregnant?  They might write in a pregnancy if the actress is currently pregnant or has given them a heads' up she expects to be pregnant by the end of the summer.

Is it likely one of the actresses is pregnant?  They might write in a pregnancy if the actress is currently pregnant or has given them a heads' up she expects to be pregnant by the end of the summer.

They can also hide the actress behind potted plants and put them in over-sized coats.  Not every pregnancy has to be written in, but that's just me.  I guess we'll find out by the end of the season, which is literally a month away!  Are we closing in on mid-April already?

Unless she's been pregnant since before Robin left and doesn't realise it, it seems unlikely Regina will become pregnant before the finale (and know about it, anyway). Based on spoilers, it doesn't seem like they get back together until the last two episodes, which probably only take place over a few days (or less, knowing this show). So unless there's a time jump at the end of 4.22, I think it's unlikely. Thank god.

The show has clearly (wait, is anything about this show actually clear?) lost it's way/ mind/ sense.

They don't know how to define themselves and the viewers who have become more invested in the show than just casual viewers of fantasy are going to continually be frustrated and somewhat abused by the creators/writers.

My guess is that the majority of fans stick around for their love of fractured fairy tales and affection for individual characters who resonate with them on some level. And hope for moments of fun or wit.

I never watched "Lost" but my sister did. She grew increasingly annoyed with the crazy storylines that never followed reason or sense and I remember her eventually leaving the show because of the consistent let downs.

ONCE is much like that.

The spoilers are often designed, plotted and manipulated to suggest one thing, then the storyline goes elsewhere or falls flat, leaving us angry and feeling patronized or played. The way teases are dropped here and there are actually insulting to the intelligence and not just "trolling cutesy-ness"

We often expect more than they are willing or able to give in regards to depth and continuity or character development. Maybe we just expect way too much in our hunger for a grand story.

A&E are more into the Tell than Show when it comes to solid writing. And the telling happens off screen or in speed of light dialogue leaving everyone in WTF mode...OR through lame explanations in media interviews.The SHOW factor seems to be more involved with costumes, cgi and poofs of smoke.

It is sad because the magic of the show is dwindling under the weight of mediocre attention to cohesive writing.

With all the genuinely creative and intelligent viewers in plain verbal view on message boards, I wonder just WHO they think is really tuning in. Because their love for involving themselves in Twitter style ignorance and immaturity tends to suggest they think we are rather...dimwitted...about things.

• Love 1
I never watched "Lost" but my sister did. She grew increasingly annoyed with the crazy storylines that never followed reason or sense and I remember her eventually leaving the show because of the consistent let downs.

ONCE is much like that.

Not really. The only big issue I have with Lost is season 6 "flash-sideways". Otherwise, it never became such a clusterfuck. Yeah, they didn't plan out the mythology in advance, but how many shows do? The characters remained themselves, at least. My favs were still my favs, whether s1 or s5.

Once is more alike Glee. Almost unwatchable by season 4.

Edited by FurryFury
  • Love 3

The show has clearly (wait, is anything about this show actually clear?) lost it's way/ mind/ sense.

Taking my reply to All-Seasons.

Also, I keep seeing rumors that Lana is pregnant, but I've been seeing those for months, and she certainly didn't look pregnant in the filming pics from the finale. I tend to think it's probably one of those fandom rumors that spring spontaneously from some mass desire or one person's public head canon that gets spread around.

Edited by Souris

Lana doesn't *look* pregnant to me, but I understand the speculation because she's recently married. If she does want to have a child, it's likely she wouldn't wait for the show to end, because of her age. But who knows, maybe she doesn't.  Whatever happens, however, I hope they don't write it in.

• Love 1

I hope no one ends up pregnant. Look at what it's done to Snow White. The writers don't know how to write for her and Charming. I don't know if it's because of Ginny's real life pregnancy or if it's because they don't know how to write for the couple with their happy ending but it's annoying as hell to watch.

I hope no one ends up pregnant. Look at what it's done to Snow White. The writers don't know how to write for her and Charming. I don't know if it's because of Ginny's real life pregnancy or if it's because they don't know how to write for the couple with their happy ending but it's annoying as hell to watch.

I think it's because they don't know what to do with them at all.  They're not going to break them up even though there could be conflict between them over Emma.  A happy ending doesn't mean that a couple doesn't argue or doesn't fight or doesn't have disagreements and butt heads over issues and what's going on with Emma is huge.  And they didn't even need to go into the whole let's take away our child's darkness so that she can be the greatest hero who ever heroed.

I hope no one ends up pregnant. Look at what it's done to Snow White. The writers don't know how to write for her and Charming.

It started long before Snow became pregnant, though. The writers simply don't care about her.

• Love 1

It's still speculation, but Marian was reportedly seen in the car with the others and once they cross the town-line, Zelena has taken her place and is wearing the same clothes. IIRC, Marian is not seen filming again, but Robin and Zelena have other scenes in the rest of the episode within Storybrooke. The car switcheroo is seen as the primary reason why people believe that is why the A&E have stolen the highly ret-conny "Zelena is Marian" idea from fan-fiction on tumblr.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. So no hope for me left for a better story. For moment there I had this faint idea, OUaT could change, how stupid. Bringing back Zelena this way, what I saw in the preview and sneak peek, doesn't attract me to watch the episode at all, quite the opposite, Zelena was terribly overdone. 

• Love 3

I wonder how long Zelena is going to be on.  I mean we know she's in Heart of Gold and for sure in Mother (which I think has Cora in it as well or is it the episode after?).  I'm assuming she'll be in Lily as well.  They have the magic cuff on her wrist, so she can't do magic.  Are they going to kill her off again?  They can't let her run around town like nothing's happened (yes, I recognize the irony of that statement).  Plus she and Rumple have formed some sort of alliance.  This show is such a clusterfuck.  I'd like to think that everything will make sense, but I feel very naive even entertaining that thought.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 2
Plus she and Rumple have formed some sort of alliance.

This is just... ugh. His face heel turn started with killing her, show! How the hell would he agree to work with the woman he deems guilty in his son's death? Doesn't make any sense.

This is just... ugh. His face heel turn started with killing her, show! How the hell would he agree to work with the woman he deems guilty in his son's death? Doesn't make any sense.

He's on a new mission now.  Why would she ever ally with him.  He hates her and tried to kill her.  I know Zelena has no pride, but seriously, show some dignity at least.

• Love 1

I wonder how long Zelena is going to be on.  I mean we know she's in Heart of Gold and for sure in Mother (which I think has Cora in it as well or is it the episode after?).  I'm assuming she'll be in Lily as well.  They have the magic cuff on her wrist, so she can't do magic.  Are they going to kill her off again?  They can't let her run around town like nothing's happened (yes, I recognize the irony of that statement).  Plus she and Rumple have formed some sort of alliance.  This show is such a clusterfuck.  I'd like to think that everything will make sense, but I feel very naive even entertaining that thought.

There is some talk that Sean's appearance rep told a few fans that Bex and Sean will both be regulars next season. I totally believe that about Sean, but I don't want to believe it about Bex. I didn't care for Zelena -- too much of a scenery chewer. And, of couse, the last thing this show needs is MORE regulars when they can't service well all the ones they already have.

Oh, I just had the most ridiculous, soapiest thought EVER! What if Robin knocked up Zelena while she was pretending to be Marian? So now Regina's sister is pregnant with her soul mate's baby! Hahahahahahahaha sobsobsob.

Edited by Souris
  • Love 2

I was going to say that no way they were going to make Mader a regular, that it was pointless and stupid, but then I remembered that thay made Socha a regular this year, and before him Raphael Sbarge, Jamie Dornan, Meghan Ory and Michael Raymond-James and then they never really used them, so I wouldn't put pass them to make her a regular and then kill her at some point next season.

Edited by RadioGirl27
  • Love 3

I fully expect them to make Sean a regular next season, but Rebecca Mader... What would they even do with Zelena? Would she just be there as a plot device so Regina can learn about the important of forgiveness and family or some shit? Though yes, as others have said, being a regular on this show doesn't mean they'll actually do anything with you. But was Zelena even a popular character? With the exception of the Zelena-free finale, I thought 3B was pretty poorly received by both critics and fans (except OutlawQueen fans), not just here? I sure hope the show isn't going back to Oz next season. Oz was boring. 

3B was very poorly thought out or they just decided they didn't care enough so long as it got them to the finale which Zelena at the end of the day was the plot point to.  Sean becoming a regular goes without saying imo.  I was expecting him to become a series regular after last season.

I thought 3B was pretty poorly received by both critics and fans (except OutlawQueen fans), not just here
I don't think that's true. It lost viewers, but so has every season since s1. I've seen mixed things about every season except s1 (which everyone still talking about Once likes) and s2 (which we all agree was a clusterf*ck, at least at the end). I did feel Zelena's story was incomplete, so I'm not opposed to bringing her back on principle, but I didn't think her story was so incomplete or her character so popular to justify making her a regular next season. I'm skeptical of that rumor.

My theory on Socha is that there was either a contractual issue related to what he signed for Wonderland or they had a plan for his character that they ended up not using. I read an interview with Ory where she said that's what happened to Ruby in s2--the writers made her a regular because they were planning on using Ruby a certain way but then ended up changing their minds and taking the story in a different direction.

If Zelena sticks around as a foil for Regina, I'll go with it. Would love to see her crash Outlaw Queen dates or give Henry the evil eye at family get togethers. Honestly, I would have rather seen Regina help Zelena on her path to redemption than Outlaw Queen's saga up to this point. Platonic relationships FTW.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 4

I'll probably drop the show if they add both Zelena and Robin, two characters I despise. I mean, I'm already halfway out and still haven't see the latest ep, might as well be done with it altogether.

• Love 2

Robin and Zelena, my favorite characters after Regina, of course. Hope it's true about them being regulars next season. I felt cheated last year with Zelena's ending especially after her last talk with Regina. So happy she's back to continue her story.

Adding people as regulars means nothing. Their characters will either be background fodder, or show up for a two-minute scene once every 5 episodes. Look at Red, Will, and even Belle! That said, Zelena being back full time would be a strange development. I doubt that's going to happen.

Edited by Rumsy4

Adding people as regulars means nothing. Their characters will either be background fodder, or show up for a two-minute scene once every 5 episodes. Look at Red, Will, and even Belle! That said, Zelena being back full time would be a strange development. I doubt that's going to happen.

I don't know... A&E seem to be just as infatuated with her as they are with Regina. If her storyline involves her, you know it's going to sizably done.

• Love 1

Zelena being a regular if that happens would be fine if they're not planning on bringing in a new villain or 20 like they did this season.  Zelena on paper was interesting, but the show did a horrible job with the whole Oz mythos, so I'm over them going back there again.

If Emma really is missing and they're going to find her in the first half, then we might get a villain reprieve.  I'd like to ask how you live in the same town as someone who tried to take your kid, but I remembered what show we're talking about.

• Love 3

If Emma really is missing and they're going to find her in the first half, then we might get a villain reprieve.

My guess is that Emma would be facing a villain wherever she is. And those who stay home in Storybrooke (at the very least, someone will have to stay home with Neal and I think it would still be hard for them to make Henry part of a search party that is on screen a lot because the actor can't work so many hours) will likely have some adversary or another, too.

• Love 1

My guess is that Emma would be facing a villain wherever she is. And those who stay home in Storybrooke (at the very least, someone will have to stay home with Neal and I think it would still be hard for them to make Henry part of a search party that is on screen a lot because the actor can't work so many hours) will likely have some adversary or another, too.

If this was a normal show, where the characters act in a realistic way, Snow, Regina and Robin would stay in Storybrooke with Neal, Henry and Roland while the rest of the characters would go to find Emma. But it's this show, so the search party would probably be Snow, Regina, Robin and Henry, while the rest stay in Storybrooke babysitting and getting drunk.

Anyway, a script tease for tonight. I was already quite uninterested and then I remembered that the episode is written by Scott Nimerfro :-(

Didn't we get a spoiler about a funeral?

It's not a spoiler, a speculation because there was a BTS of several castmember chairs, looked like a full house, so some assumed it was for a funeral, others think it's a party for when everyone got back from wherever they went before all hell breaks loose again.

So, there's one thing we didn't really "talk" about and that is that Cruella knows the author.  I really wonder what it is that happens that makes her turn on Rumple.  I wonder if she's not the one who let's Regina out of her crypt.

• Love 1

I don't see Hook or David staying. I even think Snow would go looking for Emma. The thing is what would make them think she's still alive? Didn't we get a spoiler about a funeral?

No, it was just a LOT of cast chairs in a corridor, the funeral thing was just spec. Obviously, Emma disappears, she doesn't drop dead on the floor, so if they hold a funeral for her they're a bunch of dumb dummies.

• Love 2
so if they hold a funeral for her they're a bunch of dumb dummies.

Hmm, well...they sort of are a bunch of dumb dummies.  Having a funeral held for her is like giving up that she might be out there, somewhere.

• Love 1

I don't know... A&E seem to be just as infatuated with her as they are with Regina. If her storyline involves her, you know it's going to sizably done.

Zelena on paper was interesting, but the show did a horrible job with the whole Oz mythos, so I'm over them going back there again.

I agree that A&E fell in love with Zelena (and that they went overboard with her). If they bring her back for S5, I doubt she'll be on the path to redemption. And if it's back to Wicked vs Evil, I'll say no thanks to that! lol 

• Love 4

No, it was just a LOT of cast chairs in a corridor,

The corridor of what looks like an older/heritage building in Vancouver. That's what makes me think it isn't a funeral. Blue's funeral was held in a church, but she is a nun/fairY. Neal's was held graveside and one would think they would do the same for Emma. Parties tend to be held at Grannies. Maybe it was an event at the City Hall? (community Center in Fort Langley). A town meeting where everybody gathers their pitchforks?

I can't imagine Hook counting Emma as dead until he's held her cold, lifeless body in his arms and all magical and medical means of reviving her have been exhausted. He's not the type to give up and hold a memorial service without a body. He's going to head out and find her, wherever she might be, whatever it takes, no matter how many portals he has to jump through and no matter what he has to give up.

As for tonight's episode, unfortunately all the cold medicine I'm taking precludes the rum I might need to get through it, but maybe Nyquil will have the same effect of making me not care very much. All the #WickedIsBack nonsense just makes it look kind of desperate. It feels like the writers have given up on writing decent scripts and are resorting to flinging everything they've got into the story in hopes that something will work. Zelena looks an awful lot like the proverbial kitchen sink.

• Love 3

I agree that A&E fell in love with Zelena (and that they went overboard with her). If they bring her back for S5, I doubt she'll be on the path to redemption. And if it's back to Wicked vs Evil, I'll say no thanks to that! lol

If it weren't, you know... TS,TW, I could see Zelena being a grey character. But with this show, "grey" is considered to be Snow White baby-napping dragon offspring or Regina saving a kitten from a tree.

Rebecca Mader as a regular would NOT surprise me, actually. I feel A&E planned this all along, especially given that "Wicked Villains" feature on the S3 DVD set focused on Rumple, Regina, Hook and Zelena. Rumple, Regina and Hook are all regulars, so Zelena seemed like the odd one out, but then I became suspicious that they intended on bringing her back as a regular later, especially with all the "death is a relative term" stuff they talked about when mentioning Zelena's death.