Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

The show did have an agenda. They were trying to prop the boring twit, and use EJ and Sami to do it. It didn't work. JS' silence spoke volumes even more than his comments about not liking the SL, and that Sami was the only woman EJ loved, etc.

AS was more diplomatic. AS also liked her pairings with Lucas, Rafe, and Brandon, so another pairing of Sami's not working out wasn't that big of a deal to her. She was tired of Sami's ping ponging around though.

I think it was stupid of the writers to break up Rafe/Sami and Sami/Lucas to put Sami with EJ when it was just the same thing all over again. Eight years of EJ ruining Sami's life was more than enough. If they ever get AS to return as Sami, I hope EJ stays dead. I have no interest in another sexist SL of EJ trying to destroy Sami's life, and blaming her for it.

I also hope EJ stays dead. I waited eight years for it to happen so I will be beyond annoyed if he pitches up for the 50th.

Speaking of blaming Sami, did EJ ever explain why he cheated with Abby beyond saying Sami kicked him out of her bed? This past week there have been lots of people wanting to know why Will and JJ cheated, and I can't remember if the show settled on something specific with EJami.

Edited by 271queenie
  • Love 4

I don't think EJ knows why he cheated. I think that was alluded to in his nightmare. I don't think the writers ever decided on a reason (I assume the writers kept changing their minds judging by how much JS had to change his facial expressions depending on whatever stupid plan either Kate and Sami were coming with  to get EJ to shut Abigail up or, alternatively, what stupid plan Abby was trying to come up with for them to be together). 

• Love 2

I think it is out of character for Will to cheat on Sonny. Based on his turbulent childhood with Lucas and Sami, putting his family in jeopardy with Sonny and Ari would have been the last thing that Will would do. I hate cheating storylines because it is a gimmick to give couples conflict on this show. I know that Happy couples are boring on a soap, but, there are so many different things that they could have done to give Will and Sonny challenges as a couple to emerge stronger than ever. They could have explored Sonny's background as a Kiriakis or bring his brothers into the fold to beef up the Kiriakis clan  with Victor as the Patriarch. I would love to meet Alexander and the twins. It would have been cool to see one of them disapprove of Will because he thinks that Sonny could do better than Will. It would also serve to give Adrienne more credence in her disapproval of Will and her apathy about their marriage. Her dislike of Will seems to be more about him being Sami's son than who Will is as person. If the show wanted to embark on a cheating storyline, Sonny should have cheated with Paul. Paul should have been a villain from the start of the show, scheming and plotting to get Sonny back.

I would have had Jack come back from the dead and reunite with Jennifer. I would have had Jack open his newspaper and hire Will as an intern along with Nicole as a reporter. I would have had Will become a protege of Jack's and work long hours trying to learn and grow under his tutelage. This would lead to arguments and tension between Will and Sonny. Meanwhile, a handsome and dashing journalist is hired by Jack to help out with restoring the newspaper to its former glory and sparks fly between Will and this guy. This would not go unnoticed by Sonny and he would be pressuring Will to stop working with his Uncle Jack. I would have had Sonny go to his uncle and have Will fired. Sonny has never had a rival for Will's affections and it would be cool to see his dark side emerge because of that. Sonny is used to calling the shots with Will and seeing somebody trying to usurp that would drive him crazy.  I would have had Will be tempted by this guy, but, he would remain faithful to Sonny, until the affair between Sonny and Paul is revealed.....

• Love 4

I think it is out of character for Will to cheat on Sonny. Based on his turbulent childhood with Lucas and Sami, putting his family in jeopardy with Sonny and Ari would have been the last thing that Will would do. I hate cheating storylines because it is a gimmick to give couples conflict on this show. I know that Happy couples are boring on a soap, but, there are so many different things that they could have done to give Will and Sonny challenges as a couple to emerge stronger than ever. They could have explored Sonny's background as a Kiriakis or bring his brothers into the fold to beef up the Kiriakis clan with Victor as the Patriarch. I would love to meet Alexander and the twins. It would have been cool to see one of them disapprove of Will because he thinks that Sonny could do better than Will. It would also serve to give Adrienne more credence in her disapproval of Will and her apathy about their marriage. Her dislike of Will seems to be more about him being Sami's son than who Will is as person. If the show wanted to embark on a cheating storyline, Sonny should have cheated with Paul. Paul should have been a villain from the start of the show, scheming and plotting to get Sonny back.

I would have had Jack come back from the dead and reunite with Jennifer. I would have had Jack open his newspaper and hire Will as an intern along with Nicole as a reporter. I would have had Will become a protege of Jack's and work long hours trying to learn and grow under his tutelage. This would lead to arguments and tension between Will and Sonny. Meanwhile, a handsome and dashing journalist is hired by Jack to help out with restoring the newspaper to its former glory and sparks fly between Will and this guy. This would not go unnoticed by Sonny and he would be pressuring Will to stop working with his Uncle Jack. I would have had Sonny go to his uncle and have Will fired. Sonny has never had a rival for Will's affections and it would be cool to see his dark side emerge because of that. Sonny is used to calling the shots with Will and seeing somebody trying to usurp that would drive him crazy. I would have had Will be tempted by this guy, but, he would remain faithful to Sonny, until the affair between Sonny and Paul is revealed.....

Your scenario is interesting, but I wouldn't go so far as to say cheating is OOC for Will. I'm one of those people that believes anyone has the capacity to cheat. At their cores, Sonny is loyal (hence why he has managed to resist Paul's advances so far) while Will tends to be destructive/impulsive, so in that way, it makes sense to me.

Even though I agree that cheating is an overused plot device on this show, I can see why the writers went this route with Will if you consider his reactions to Sami and EJ when they cheated. Having a character go through something they have previously judged other characters for is a great way for them to learn a lesson.

I didn't want Will to cheat because Will is going to need Sonny's forgiveness again and I don't want Sonny to be a doormat again, but it is what it is. I don't think I will be able to deal if Will and Sonny become the new Abe and Lexie. I still don't see how Sonny is going to ever get past this but I will wait and see what the writers have planned.

Edited by 271queenie
  • Love 1

I was reading up on True O'Brien on Wikipedia because her name struck me as kind of curious, and  it says that she's the cousin of Hailee Seinfeld (the young actress who was nominated for an Academy award recently). 

Edited by bantering

I don't think the writers have a reason for any of the cheating.  I think they just have the characters cheat to have them cheat.  Then the viewers are trying to figure out what's going on and coming up with their own reasons, but they never get an answer because the writers couldn't be bothered to figure it out.  Cheating SLs are a part of soaps, but this is four cheating SLs in a row where fans are going, "Huh?  Why is this happening?" and in the process once again coming up with better scenarios than the writers.

Just got done watching Friday's episode and it was was rudely interrupted. What was the cliffhanger? Anything good? Also, I was shocked that Teresa didn't know Rafe at all. How long has Jen Lilly been on the show?

• Love 1

That's interesting your comments about Jar Jar. The SOD from 2 weeks ago basically said the same thing in their "Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down" section. Her page was a thumbs down and said how hypocritical and nasty she was and said she's a "good" character but does horrible things without thought. This is noteworthy because they were commenting on current plot and actions and her portrayal. And especially remarkable because I thought the publication liked her and her character because for a while she was giving interviews weekly on evey show topic and all sorts of interest pieces about her style and vacations and stuff.

I have to concur with the magazine. Abbystank is phony, smug bitch who goes around saying and doing nasty shit. The actress is not really helping matters with her acting choices and mannerisms and expressions. I know there's only so much one can do with writing but she could provide shades and more pleasant performance. Also her boyfriend is a writer she should say something to him LOL.

Finally the truth is written--Abby is a horrible person who treats others in an unkind manner and behaves selfishly, and yet the viewers are supposed to belive that she's the most wonderful thing EVAH!!.  Either have her behave like an actual good person or turn her evil which would have the bonus of making Jen lose her damn mind.

And it does seem that NBC has finally admiited defeat and realized that KM is not going to be their next big star--Thank you freakin' God :)

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 5

If KM is dating a writer I wonder how her coworkers feel about her. It could be a coincidence that she starts dating a writer and then her rancid character starts getting propped at a disgusting rate....but probably not. I would think an actor dating a writer would be frowned upon for exactly this reason.

• Love 3

I was watching a scene with the original Wilson on youtube, when Sonny found out about Gabby's pregnancy. Sonny was furious about Will's deception. Will better hide when Sonny finds out about his betrayal. It will not be pretty. I already feel bad for Will. Sonny puts up with Will's crap, but, he has never been shy about laying down the law with Will. It is too bad that Chandler is not playing Will.I know that he would give a great performance when Will's betrayal is revealed to Sonny. He and Freddie had fantastic chemistry as Will and Sonny.

• Love 1

I don't get how Abigail is getting skinnier in the body but her face is getting chubbier. It's weird.

Because of his eyebrows, Ben is starting to resemble that weird guy who got all that plastic surgery to look like a male Ken doll. 

Serena makes Sami look kind of subtle. At least when Sami is screaming all over the place it's usually about a kidnapped baby or someone trying to steal her son's baby. Serena is screaming over....?

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3

Rob Wilson showed so much enthusiasm & charm on TPIR. Unfortunately, the role of Ben isn't carrying any of that over. I thought it was because the previous sucked but Wilson is just as bad. He never smiles & always makes the strangest "in angst" face when trying to display anger. He needs to written out ASAP which in DOOL speak is 9 months from now.

• Love 2

I knew Nicole would get blamed for everything. Even Rafe jumped on the bandwagon. Dan and Eric should just date each other. I do think Nicole was stupid to try to get Dan to hate Serena. That is not the way to win points and still investigate Serena on the side.

Eric was a bit overdramatic referring to Nicole as 'poison'. He is so blinded by his hatred of Nicole he doesn't even see that Serena is being shady. She really wants to see those photos.

LOL at Abifail calling Kate petty. She kind of is, but I don't like the crew from Poplar Bluff, so I'm quite alright with Kate just not liking Jordan. I just hate how they make Abby go toe to toe with the vets like she's actually a match for them.

I was surprised that Will revealed so much to Sparkle Paul. I guess Ari G is a trump card to be played later. I think it was a mistake for Sneasel to go to Paul's hotel room and to be so forthcoming about his level of experience.

I did like Paul calling Sneasel out by saying his relationship can't be all that great if they slept together. It sounded to me like Sneasel was trying to convince himself that he and Sonny still work because he kept repeating it. I'm not sure Will even understands yet why he slept with Paul, but I think he didn't expect to be attracted to someone else and he's starting to have doubts about his marriage. They kept mentioning that he's only been with one guy.

Sparkle Paul confuses me, because it looks like he wants another chance with Sneasel right now. Sparkle clearly doesn't have an issue going after men in relationships, but I think he sees a greater chance with Will because Will has been receptive to his advances whereas Sonny has outright refused him.

Edited by 271queenie
  • Love 1

Sparkle Paul confuses me, because it looks like he wants another chance with Sneasel right now. Sparkle clearly doesn't have an issue going after men in relationships, but I think he sees a greater chance with Will because Will has been receptive to his advances whereas Sonny has outright refused him.

Yeah, what the heck is going on here? Both dudes are in love with Sonny, but they want to sleep with each other. There's cheating, but then then there's ....this, which seems much more complicated?  

• Love 3

Yeah, what the heck is going on here? Both dudes are in love with Sonny, but they want to sleep with each other. There's cheating, but then then there's ....this, which seems much more complicated?

I said previously that Will is obviously an easier target, but if Paul was going to go out of his way to seduce someone in a relationship it would make more sense to focus on getting though to Sonny since he actually loves him. Maybe Sparkle is looking for no strings attached sex right now and he knows Will won't out him because he has just as much to lose. But if Will keeps saying it shouldn't have happened, why force the issue? Just cut your losses and sleep with Derrick who's willing.

Will is clearly attracted to Paul, but I have to wonder about Paul's feelings. He has been sharing some personal stuff with Will so I have to wonder what he will do when Sonny is thrown back in the mix.

Edited by 271queenie

I'm not particularly confused by the cheating angle from either guy. Cheating by itself is commonplace. I think it's the fact that two men are in love with the same guy, but also want to sleep with each other that I can't recall ever seen being done on a show before. To be fair to both of them, they don't know that they're both in love with the same guy. But it's still odd or hilarious or both.

It's like a triangle that could mute into a triad triangle  with each guy at the centre, depending on how the feelings unfold over the long haul: Paul/Will/Sonny, Sonny/Will/Paul, Will/Paul/Sonny. The possibilities could circle around each other when the reveal happens. I'm not sure if I've articulated this properly, but it's the fact that any guy could be fought over in any kind of triangle when the feelings get deeper that is hurting my brain. This sort of triad triangle wasn't possible with Sami/EJ/Abigail, even though Sami did compliment Abigail's thighs. 

Edited by bantering
  • Love 6

Maybe Sparkle wants to keep seeing Sneasel so he can control the article or get him to back off from it. I just don't know why Paul would bother to sleep with Will again. He was super irritated the other day when Sonny came by and he got caught with a guest when the shower switched off. I know Paul is single and can sleep with whoever he wants, but it just seems weird to continue sleeping with with Will while also seeking Sonny out to tell him about your arm and your family. If part of Paul's plan is to get Sonny back why would he risk losing points with Sonny over Will?

Edited by 271queenie
  • Love 2

Will is just ridiculous at this point. All while wearing a hideous shirt to boot.

Oh, don't get Nicole's feathers ruffled, Serena. You know because she is actually wearing feathers.

I like that all the ladies got a chance to break out their Solid Gold attire for this new club.

• Love 7

I believe the word you're looking for is "stupid." If Won't doesn't altogether understand why he slept with Sparkle Paul, he wouldn't be alone in his befuddlement (for once).

• Love 5

Maybe Sparkle wants to keep seeing Sneasel so he can control the article or get him to back off from it. I just don't know why Paul would bother to sleep with Will again. He was super irritated the other day when Sonny came by and he got caught with a guest when the shower switched off. I know Paul is single and can sleep with whoever he wants, but it just seems weird to continue sleeping with with Will while also seeking Sonny out to tell him about your arm and your family. If part of Paul's plan is to get Sonny back why would he risk losing points with Sonny over Will?

Maybe he's trying to figure out Will's agenda. I can imagine it must be as perplexing to Paul as it is to the rest of us that Will would sleep with someone else while claiming to have found the love of his life.

On another note, if I turn away from the tv it's hard for me to tell Clyde's and Rafe's voices apart.

Only this show could manage to make someone as thin and petite as Abigail look like she has man shoulders.  I was tremendously bothered by how her dress in the club looked today.

I really feel bad for Jordan.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3

Maybe he's trying to figure out Will's agenda. I can imagine it must be as perplexing to Paul as it is to the rest of us that Will would sleep with someone else while claiming to have found the love of his life.

On another note, if I turn away from the tv it's hard for me to tell Clyde's and Rafe's voices apart.

Only this show could manage to make someone as thin and petite as Abigail look like she has man shoulders.  I was tremendously bothered by how her dress in the club looked today.

I really feel bad for Jordan.

Hmm, maybe Paul is trying to determine if Will slept with him to get the scoop. He initially said he didn't but even we are not sure. Either way, I think Paul would think Will was insane to risk his relationship for an article.

• Love 1

Asscole and Serena are both ridiculous. As Joey from Friends would say, someone should have thrown some jello on them and watch them go at it. If two grown ass people are going to get into a fight in a nightclub they might as well give the other club goers a show.

Why is Asscole always trying to get people to hate the same people she hates? What reason would Dan have for hating Serena?

Kate should have slashed Abifail's throat. I'm tired of that little girl being disrespectful to adults and getting away with it.

Chad should have threw bleach in the plastic mannequin's face. I'm tired of that lifeless heap of plastic always attacking someone. Why are he and that rabid hyena girlfriend of his always hitting or grabbing someone? What a pair of violent dildos. Where is animal control?

Sparkle aka the male Abifail is getting on my nerves, so damn desperate for some penis. First he won't leave Sonny alone and now he won't back down when Will tells him no. I guess he gets off on chasing after unavailable men. I would tell him to call Derrick but he probably deserves better than this thirsty mess.

• Love 7

I don't really get Daniel's idea of the bro code. He'll get angry at Nicole for gossiping about Serena but he'll willingly sleep with Kristen (his best friend's rapist and his other best friend's ex-fiancee?). I can kind of see why Nicole would get frustrated...

• Love 5

I don't really get Daniel's idea of the bro code. He'll get angry at Nicole for gossiping about Serena but he'll willingly sleep with Kristen (his best friend's rapist and his other best friend's ex-fiancee?). I can kind of see why Nicole would get frustrated...

Do Jennifer and Eric even know that St. Daniel almost did the deed with Kritter? It's a crime if that hasn't come out yet. Maybe they are saving it for when Kristen comes back and then we'll finally see Jennifer's head explode.

• Love 2

Smug much bitch? Kate tells Jar Jar she has to apologize and Jar Jar gets a smug look on her face. This is exactly why she needs to be a villain cause Jar Jar thinks way too highly of herself. Calling Kate petty, oh please Jar Jar, you're the epitome of petty, I'm so sick of her damn character and begging for T to close the place so she and BOllie can be boring together.

T NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Why would he need Jar Jar's help in getting a woman? During the 4th of July episode he was content with being with different women and looked like he didn't want to settle down into one relationship. Now if that's changed then the small scenes he gets, writers need to have him say that. I'm sure the women that he's been with, one of them would have no problem starting a relationship with him. T doesn't need anyone's help in getting a woman, he's cute, has a fun personality and whatnot. I thought he was waiting on Gaby to get out of prison so he can finally go on a date with her.

To hell with the article? Really? Did Sneasel say that when he was writing about Sami, you know his own mother. I guess because he couldn't have sex with Sami and had it with Sparkles, he'll let Paul have his say and quote word for word and not secretly record him like he did EJ, Kate, & Jar Jar. Sneasel is such a little dip shit. When Sparkes asked that little gerbil why did Sneasel sleep with him, I can answer that one. Any man that comes out to Sneasel, he's going to open up all his holes, including the one in his brain. 

The little gerbil didn't even have an excuse. There's absolutely no reason to cheat on someone as good as Sonny, unless you're a fucking idiot which apparently Sneasel is. When you can't even come up with an excuse for you cheating, basically you're just a low down piece of shit.

I'm relatively losing interest in this Sparkles & Sneasel story, only time I'm interested is when I see Sonny.

How long has Nicole lived in Salem? Why is she staying in a hotel room? Is her job not paying her well to rent an apartment.? Writers have no problem building hotel sets for Rapey, Shrewena, & Sparkles, yet Nicole can't even get an apartment set. Maybe an apartment set where Sonny & Ari lives. Rent can't be that high there. BOllie & Father Stick up his ass get new apartment sets, this is so ridiculous. Stupid how new characters get shit and long time vets really have to suffer.

Does everyone in Salem have a teleportation device? Everyone is just arriving in places so damn quickly it makes no sense. Are the buildings like brownstones in Salem?

Three things really pissed me off today watching this show today:

1. Nicole constantly getting hated on, even by strangers. This stupid bitch with a waddle neck says Nicole did it on purpose, yet couldn't give an accurate story when Rafe probed her with questions. GTFO bitch. Then Rafe takes Shrewena's side with that, "Nicole's temper gets the best of her," yet claims he didn't see what happened, so why say that? He said that Nicole was attacking Serena yet when he went over there to pull them apart he was pulling Shrewena off of Nicole.

2. BOllie gets a free pass in constantly putting his hands on his boss and can get off work whenever he damn well pleases or when the malignant bitch asks someone else to cover for her pet dragon. If writers are trying to get people to like BOllie, it fails miserably. He gets to be off so they can attend the club a.k.a. the competition. Low class bitches both BOllie and Jar Jar.

3. They have another character propping Jar Jar's alleged beauty. Do I need a new pair of eyes to see this so called "beauty" she has? I guess you need the eyes of someone who's farsighted, nearsighted, or completely blind.

• Love 3

I'm surprised Abifail hasn't gotten knocked up yet since all she does all day is have wildebeest sex. I know her dumbass didn't learn to use birth control after her pregnancy scare with EJ and plastic mannequin is probably too stupid and reckless to use condoms.

• Love 4

Hmm, maybe Paul is trying to determine if Will slept with him to get the scoop. He initially said he didn't but even we are not sure. Either way, I think Paul would think Will was insane to risk his relationship for an article.

I think I'm also having a hard time with how invested Will is with Paul's coming out of the closet and that he admits that he's gay. Sneasel is acting as if Paul is his life-long friend and that he's emotionally invested in Paul's happiness.  I do wonder if Paul thinks this is all a manipulation on Will's part.  If he is, Paul is giving Sneasel way too much credit.

I also have to laugh at Abby's calling out Kate, especially in defense of Jordan.  Abby is absolutely no better than Kate and yet she acts superior in every way.  But than again this is the show that had Abby flabbergasted (and without a trace of irony) that Sami had the gall to inform Jordan that Rafe cheated on her.  Ah, Show--please keep being crappy :)

• Love 2

I'm surprised Abifail hasn't gotten knocked up yet since all she does all day is have wildebeest sex. I know her dumbass didn't learn to use birth control after her pregnancy scare with EJ and plastic mannequin is probably too stupid and reckless to use condoms.

I don't think Ollie can actually make anyone pregnant.  He's literally shooting plastic blanks.  And he's doing it with a GIANT plastic blank.

• Love 5

Anne appeared to be dancing to the soundtrack in her head

Isn't she always?

Yeah, ain't no one getting pregnant by Battery-Operated BOllie.

Isn't it sort of late in the game (you should pardon the expression) for Sparkles to be wondering why Won't slept with him? Didn't Sparkles seduce him to gain control over the story? Paul strikes me more and more as someone who really doesn't care what someone else is feeling or thinking as long as he gets what he wants. Huh. Maybe he and Won't are perfect for each other.

For the life of me I can't figure out why Won't is so gosh-darned invested in Sparkle Paul's happiness. Neither the script nor Wilson's performance gives adequate reason for this. 

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 7

I think I'm also having a hard time with how invested Will is with Paul's coming out of the closet and that he admits that he's gay. Sneasel is acting as if Paul is his life-long friend and that he's emotionally invested in Paul's happiness. I do wonder if Paul thinks this is all a manipulation on Will's part. If he is, Paul is giving Sneasel way too much credit.

I also have to laugh at Abby's calling out Kate, especially in defense of Jordan. Abby is absolutely no better than Kate and yet she acts superior in every way. But than again this is the show that had Abby flabbergasted (and without a trace of irony) that Sami had the gall to inform Jordan that Rafe cheated on her. Ah, Show--please keep being crappy :)

The spoiler for today did say that after learning something about Will Paul becomes suspicious and starts to build up resentment for Will. Just in time for them to find out that they love the same guy.

It's not unheard of for reporters (and I use that term loosely where Sneasel is concerned) to become emotionally attached to their subjects, so I think that might be happening here with Will. It just irritates me that Sonny is begging for a shoulder but Will can carve out time to listen to Paul.

Will is just so dumb, he's worse than Brady. I don't want to make assumptions about where this is going, but I think Sneasel is woefully underprepared for an opponent like Sparkle.

Edited by 271queenie
  • Love 3

Has anyone paused and looked at the pictures in Serena's safe? I'm assuming that something in the background is the real reason she has them, but I keep forgetting to pause and take a longer look.

The only pic I've seen come out of Serena's safe was of half-naked Eric lying on a bed.

• Love 1

Besides the fact that EJ has super sperm (one rape and one ONS was enough to conceive Johnny and Sydney respectively), it's Soap Trope #3 that a women can never get pregnant while in a committed relationship. If she is barren she will miraculously conceive when she has sex with someone who is not her husband/boyfriend. See: Chloe Lane.

• Love 3

Has anyone paused and looked at the pictures in Serena's safe? I'm assuming that something in the background is the real reason she has them, but I keep forgetting to pause and take a longer look.

There's an elephant statue on the bedside table.

• Love 1

That was the dumbest catfight I've seen on Days.

At least there was substance to the catfights Sami and Nicole had. I can't believe I'm saying this but even Carrie and Sami fighting over Austin was less lame than Serena becoming ballistic.

Serena going  "I am woman, see me freak you out with my eyes!" all over  a drink being spilt on her was wackadoo. If a pie had hit her face, I could have understood the anger, but geez your dress and coat seemed to still be in place, so calm down. 

Edited by bantering
  • Love 7

What's Serena going to do?  Type Nicole to death.  I've seen better fights between toddlers. If you (Serena)  had done the extensive research as you claim, Nicole doesn't fight pretty.  I wish they had let it proceed, just because it would make me laugh.  I'm not usually up for a cat fight, but Serena just annoys me.

Edited by polodog
  • Love 5

Thankfully I missed the fight between Serena and Nicole.  I am looking forward to Nicole digging up some dirt on her, though.  Dr. Tan better not have a problem with it either, but of course he will since he's the only one allowed to have enemies deserving of a comeuppance.

LK is such a beautiful woman.  When are they going to have Kate murder that hillbilly?  It can't come soon enough.

Her shoulders are knobby and horizontal.  Seriously, literally horizontal.  I noticed just how straight across they were back on the Fourth of July (?), or whenever she was wore that hideous flesh-toned dress and intestinal bun.  There is no slope to them at all .... just her giant face atop a straight line of bones.

Edited by Kitty Redstone
  • Love 4