Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I can never bring myself to feel any of this sort for Abigail. Like, I actively enjoy laughing at her, and I'm afraid it might be a disorder of some kind.

I think that's called sanity with a hefty dose of good sense.  

• Love 6

The brilliant singer-songwriter Christine Lavin has a song called "Victim/Volunteer" that I keep thinking of lately in watching this show. The first line is "He thinks of himself as victim of love, but he's a volunteer..."

It seems to be of general application for this mess of characters.

• Love 5

Florida Bureau of Investigations LMAO. There's no such thing, it's State Bureau of Investigations, can writers get something right for a change?? Why would the actual FBI want something in the same field to have the same initials? Not gonna happen writers. Is it really hard for them to have Chad say SBI?

Jar Jar please stop trying to cover up, Chad seen your decrepit body naked and he's still alive by some miracle. I really hope that dinner for two is for someone else that Chad planned on having over, cause it looked like he was trying to tell her something. Jar Jar sees that the food is different from her usual trough of slop that Jacosta feeds her so she digs right on in all while looking like a smug bitch. 

Does Stephono possibly know about what happened in the park between EJ & Creepy Molester? Could this be a reason why he wants Chad to take Jar Jar from Mannequin and have SBI (I'm saying SBI and not Florida Bureau) go after him? Creepy Molester gonna try and interfere and possibly bring a chance meeting between Stephono and Creepy or is Stephono trying to owe a favor to Victor?

I almost feel kind of bad for Carbon Narita, they've been doing nothing but ganging up on this woman and basically forcing her hand. RoboMar and Sneasel are all like, "I'm gonna tell if..." She should find her inner Bruce Lee and just Bruce Lee there asses all over Salem. Carbon Narita, RoboMar doesn't know what it's like to put a child's best interest at heart, the way she treated Sami over the years, explains pretty much everything.

Damn can Sneasel tell the truth and stop twisting every damn thing. Oh Sparkles was always getting out of the shower when I came over, he was always wearing a towel, he insisted we go to his hotel room. Sneasel you fuck twit, forever digging your damn grave. So insisting that you're seduced, now next time follow in Jar Jar's footsteps and put out a press release. Sami is probably reading the affair story right now and having a glass of wine and toasting to Sneasel's hypocrisy.

Glad Sonny just told Sneasel to shut and just listen.

Lucas are you for real? Something so good can come out of everything. I didn't know an affair was such magical bliss, maybe we all should do it. If our lives is in such upheaval, let's go out and have an affair. In this instance Kate should butt her nose in their business."

Adrienne please, save them crocodile tears about Justin cheating when you let Lucas explore your cave of nastiness. 

I'm gonna bust Kate upside the head and steal her wardrobe. I hate her lol. Absolutely loved her blue blazer I want it.

• Love 2

Why can't Lucas date Ann? Why does he have to get stuck with Sonny's mother? Yuck.

Oh wow, Sparkle has finally found out that his useless mother is a liar who forced him to grow up without a father. How devastating. Whatever. I wonder how long it will take him to use this situation to get Sonny to feel sorry for him.

I don't understand the writing for the Will/Sonny/Sparkle triangle. If they just HAD to have someone cheat, Sparkle finding out about Jawn would be the perfect set up for it. Sonny will try to support Sparkle and they'll end up getting closer, at least for awhile. This should have happened months ago and Sonny should have been the one to cheat. Then Will's behavior would be more understandable. So I guess making Will cheat first was just for shock value, not because it would lead to competent storytelling.

With FS leaving I wonder how much this triangle is going to change. For some reason I don't think they will recast Sonny so what happens to Will and Sparkle? Will as a character could survive without Sonny but unless they bring on another gay/bi man he would have to get with Sparkle by default. If Sonny and Will are both written out I'm wondering if they would get rid of Sparkle too. Just because he's Jawn's son doesn't mean he has to stay in Salem. He could move to Chicago and they could bond offscreen.

He will use it  to his advantage..Especially if he used to tell Sonny about not having a dad when they were together....Sonny will want to be there for him and Sparkle will make it so easy for him...This will set Will off again and he will do something stupid and this time it will affect Arianna. Sonny will have had enough and he will take Ari away from him with the blessings of Gabi and Rafe...The show was dropping anvils last week, that Wilson's problems will affect Arianna...Since this show like to retcon everything, they will say that Sonny had adopted Arianna last year, so he will have the same rights as Will...There may even be a custody battle between them. All soap couples go through custody battles over their kids, why should Wilson be exempt from that...

Edited by Apprentice79

Sigh. Every Dr.Dan scene is the same "Well I'm better than you, here's why". I guess we have no doubt which of his heads is bigger. He's like Britta Perry without the neuroses which to be honest is basically pointless.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 2

I totally heard "Federal Bureau of Investigations" when Stephono was giving Chad the heads-up about Kevin/BOllie/NoLongerCare; that is, I heard Mascolo mumble-rumbumbling his way through something like "Fburabal Bureau of Investigation," and I assumed "Federal" because who knew "Florida Bureau of Investigations" was a thing?

• Love 2

I live in Florida. We have many, many weird things here, but the Florida Bureau of Investigations is not one of them. Sadly. 

And Tori and Paul have cancelled so many flights, they're going to incur some sort of penalty from Air Get Me Out of Salem.

• Love 7

I'm finding it more and more distasteful that so many of these people are acting like victims and blaming someone else for them willingly having sex with someone especially when there are so many actual rape victims on this show.

If the writers are trying to recreate Lucas/Sami/EJ, they need to stop.  1) they won't be able to do it, 2) they ruined the original SL with these three, and 3) they proceeded to continue to make things worse over time.  Lucas, Sami, EJ, Rafe, and Nicole were all thrown under the bus so Ken Corday could torture the fans, and tell them how wrong they were.

Tigerlynx, do you think that they are recreating Lucas/Sami/EJ with Paul/Sonny/Will?  that makes no sense at all..

Edited by Apprentice79

Sigh. Every Dr.Dan scene is the same "Well I'm better than you, here's why". I guess we have no doubt which of his heads is bigger. He's like Britta Perry without the neuroses which to be honest is basically pointless.

Oh, if only we could unleash Greendale on him.....

• Love 1
I live in Florida

Me to.

Tigerlynx, do you think that they are recreating Lucas/Sami/EJ with Paul/Sonny/Will?  that makes no sense at all..

No.  I meant if they were going to try and say Chad had an obsession.

Me to.

No.  I meant if they were going to try and say Chad had an obsession.

okay, where do you think they are going to do with paul/sonny/Will? I think Sonny will stay with Will out of duty and Arianna, but he will be having an affair with Paul on the side...The show will say that Will was in fact a placeholder for Paul and that he is Sonny's true love and they are meant to be together again....Fate has brought them back together...Paul will investigate Will's time in LA and will discover some guy out there that Will may have had a flirtation with, which will lead to the demise of the Wilson marriage... Will will turn to alcohol to deal with his pain. Since the show is determined to not make Will his own person,but be the clone of his parents; he will become an alcoholic like Lucas. Arianna might get hurt  in the care of a Drunken Will and he will lose custody..I think that they are going to make Ben shady to make Chad palatable in Abi's eyes.....This show likes to trash people...Abi will cheat on Ben with Chad...This show loves to make everybody a cheater...Abi has done it before..so why not her again...lol 

Edited by Apprentice79

I'm sure before the writers are through both Sonny and Will are going to be trashed.  Of course, the writers will believe otherwise and think they've done a great job with this SL.  In reality, it's obvious having Will cheat was just another one of their stupid shocking twists that didn't work, and now with FS leaving, they are floundering around trying to figure out what to do.  Trying to turn Will into Sami/Lucas at this late date is really dumb.  For years, Will wasn't like Sami/Lucas.  Just like Sami was never a cheater until the writers decided to turn her into one to prop Rafe/Carrie which didn't work.

• Love 1

I have a feeling that you are right. These writers are dumb. I don't know how they will fix Will. Sonny looks like a fool being so cool with Paul. He should be distant with him. He fucked his husband who had never been touched by anybody other than him. He should also be meaner to Will. We know that they are no longer sharing a bed. I wanted Sonny to treat Will with contempt and derision. He is too nice to those cheaters. He should go dark after such a betrayal. I would love to see Will one night try to sleep with Sonny and for Sonny to reject him. Sonny always knows how to put Will in his place... He is really good at that...lol...

Edited by Apprentice79

I don't get what Will is doing. I can see shades of Sami in him (though I don't really think this version of Will has much continuity with CM's Will), but there was more of a method to Sami's weirdness, and because Austin didn't want to be with her, she  kind of had to resort to scheming/extreme/stupid measures in order to spark his interest.  Sonny appears to want to reconcile with Will and he does love him, so why is Will doing what he's doing? Why doesn't he just do what any other person, including Sami, would do in this situation and beg for forgiveness and kiss up like nobody's business? Yes, in this situation, I believe this is the tactic Sami would take, because Sami knew how to take advantage of opportunities and Sonny is presenting Will with the grand opportunity to beg and kiss up. Take it, Will!

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3

The show is a horrible mess. Have you guys seen the ratings? Yikes..ken Corday and company better wake up before it is too late..

Maybe they're intentionally trying to tank the show. I have a feeling year 50 is going to be it for the run.

• Love 2

hey my little flapjacks! This is just a reminder that this thread should be for posts about DOOL current plots & discussion. If you want to talk about other shows and how they bleed over into DOOL or how things happened on another soap we need to move that to another thread. You can use "Evil Twins" for talk about our actors on other shows. If you'd like to have a topic about how the different soaps jump around and interact with one another that's a perfectly legitimate topic so feel free to start one.

Let's keep this thread to current plots and discussion only. Thanks!!

Here's a belated happy easter bunny!

szH8jEfl.jpg

• Love 5

Florida Bureau of Investigations LMAO. There's no such thing, it's State Bureau of Investigations, can writers get something right for a change?? Why would the actual FBI want something in the same field to have the same initials? Not gonna happen writers. Is it really hard for them to have Chad say SBI?

Jar Jar please stop trying to cover up, Chad seen your decrepit body naked and he's still alive by some miracle. I really hope that dinner for two is for someone else that Chad planned on having over, cause it looked like he was trying to tell her something. Jar Jar sees that the food is different from her usual trough of slop that Jacosta feeds her so she digs right on in all while looking like a smug bitch. 

Does Stephono possibly know about what happened in the park between EJ & Creepy Molester? Could this be a reason why he wants Chad to take Jar Jar from Mannequin and have SBI (I'm saying SBI and not Florida Bureau) go after him? Creepy Molester gonna try and interfere and possibly bring a chance meeting between Stephono and Creepy or is Stephono trying to owe a favor to Victor?

I almost feel kind of bad for Carbon Narita, they've been doing nothing but ganging up on this woman and basically forcing her hand. RoboMar and Sneasel are all like, "I'm gonna tell if..." She should find her inner Bruce Lee and just Bruce Lee there asses all over Salem. Carbon Narita, RoboMar doesn't know what it's like to put a child's best interest at heart, the way she treated Sami over the years, explains pretty much everything.

Damn can Sneasel tell the truth and stop twisting every damn thing. Oh Sparkles was always getting out of the shower when I came over, he was always wearing a towel, he insisted we go to his hotel room. Sneasel you fuck twit, forever digging your damn grave. So insisting that you're seduced, now next time follow in Jar Jar's footsteps and put out a press release. Sami is probably reading the affair story right now and having a glass of wine and toasting to Sneasel's hypocrisy.

Glad Sonny just told Sneasel to shut and just listen.

Lucas are you for real? Something so good can come out of everything. I didn't know an affair was such magical bliss, maybe we all should do it. If our lives is in such upheaval, let's go out and have an affair. In this instance Kate should butt her nose in their business."

Adrienne please, save them crocodile tears about Justin cheating when you let Lucas explore your cave of nastiness. 

I'm gonna bust Kate upside the head and steal her wardrobe. I hate her lol. Absolutely loved her blue blazer I want it.

I wish I could understand your posts, because they seem damned entertaining. I just don't get all the code.

• Love 3

I have to say, I am pretty impressed with how fast the John/Paul secret came out. I know it's been obvious to us for awhile, but mama Norita has not really been in town that long, she and John only saw each other sometime last week, and Will has been writing this story for maybe a month? Maybe I'm all wrong in my perception of time, but to me it was not starting to feel like something being dragged out forever.

• Love 3

hey my little flapjacks! This is just a reminder that this thread should be for posts about DOOL current plots & discussion. If you want to talk about other shows and how they bleed over into DOOL or how things happened on another soap we need to move that to another thread. You can use "Evil Twins" for talk about our actors on other shows. If you'd like to have a topic about how the different soaps jump around and interact with one another that's a perfectly legitimate topic so feel free to start one.

Let's keep this thread to current plots and discussion only. Thanks!!

Here's a belated happy easter bunny!

szH8jEfl.jpg

That is in the running as cutest bunny EVER.

• Love 3

P:oor Mama Norita.  Here all she did was to try and spare her son the pain of finding out he the son of the inspiration for the book, The Gas We Pass, and now that was all for naught.  I felt so sorry for the first time for Sparkle, when he glanced up and saw that he'd be calling that twitchy ancient gas bag Daddy very soon.  Even breath mints don't deserve this.

Now Sneasel, on the other hand, that little turd deserves whatever he gets.  He's filling Jawn's - admittedly empty - head with tales of how the evil Sparkle did the Dance of the Seven Bath Towels in front of him, after nefariously asking him to come to his hotel room, which I guess caused Will to have a fainting spell and wake up in Sparkle's bed.  Oh, the horror of it all.  And all Will was doing was skipping merrily along, writing his article about sunshine, lollipops and Sparkles, when the big bad Sparkle just seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeducccccccccccccccccccccced him.  Funny Sneasel, lying sack of shit Sneasel.  

Time for Sonny to get himself a new hamster.

Why is Clyde and even more to the point, why is Ben?  I guess I could add "why are they here", but frankly, someone just tell me WHY they even exist.  I did not care, I do not care, I will not care.  I'd rather see Serena fooling with her elephant for Show's sake.

Did Abigail wrap herself in an old carpet remnant or something when she got out of the shower?  I swear she looked like this disembodied head floating on top of all that fabric.  Her eyes were practically rolling around in her head when she Chad told her he "cared" about her at the Mansion.  I swear she's about to go and get her Golden Girl Circle of Purity surgically repaired just so she can break it again with him.  She's "special", that one.  I do wonder how Mr. Shen is going to feel when he comes in and finds that all of his sushi was eaten by a large-headed toad - and she's still there. 

(I hate the reduced sets for the DiMera and the Kiriakis mansions.  I know we'd not be seeing the dining room, even with the old sets, but at least the original living room wasn't so pokey.  Having a business meeting in that closet is just ridiculous.  They could save money by just not ever feeding Corday.)

I wonder if Adrienne prefers being poisoned, sent to prison, thrown in the river, or maybe shot - because Kate is so going to do something.

Edited by boes
  • Love 7
I wonder if Adrienne prefers being poisoned, sent to prison, thrown in the river, or maybe shot - because Kate is so going to do something.

Can Kate take care of Sonny's mother and Sparkle simultaneously? I'm so disappointed and disgusted that Kate is spending all her time with that hillbilly child rapist instead of going after those two freaks.

• Love 5

Thank goodness I wasn't eating anything when Will had that line to John about how he was the first person Will'd been completely honest with, or I would've choked to death because there was no one around to help me. Wow, Will really cannot see past his own bullshit, can he? Between casting Paul as a determined seducer who kept parading bare skin around in front of Will, and not telling John about his son, that was probably the most dishonest conversation Will's had in weeks.

I will give Sneasel one thing, it was oddly fascinating to watch how, once John brought up the idea that maybe Paul set out from the start to seduce Will in order to wreck his marriage to Sonny, Sneasel took it and ran with it. And then cut to John telling Marlena how Will's taking responsibility for his part in what happened...??? Are we sure that John's not Sneasel's bio grandfather after all?

More incompetence on the part of Sneasel, at TBD - first he has a lamely delivered line aimed at making Sonny think that Sneasel doesn't know anything at all about Tori/John/Paul, but then when the reveal comes and Sonny looks at him, he forgets to paste a look of surprise on his face. I really can't believe this is Lumi's kid or Kate's grandson - they are all so much better than him at this stuff.

• Love 9

Will reminds me of Abigail when she was telling Sami about she bonded with EJ over art and literature.

The need to look for excuses might be Sami-like, but the wacko delusional stuff like that seems reminiscent of Abigail to me, in the sense that what Abigail was trying to convince Sami of was so far off from what actually happened.  At least with Sami I could tell when she was giving an excuse to either scheme or get out of a jam or I could tell what she could accomplish from giving an excuse, but Abigail and Will seem to actually believe the stuff they're telling themselves (but what do they get out of it?). Weird. I think that makes them both more annoying in a way. Like, why do they believe the stuff that they do? There's no real explanation as to why their minds go off like that.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2

Can Kate take care of Sonny's mother and Sparkle simultaneously? I'm so disappointed and disgusted that Kate is spending all her time with that hillbilly child rapist instead of going after those two freaks.

I want to see Kate interact with Sparkle...She will not be nice to him at all....lol...Will is a mess..Corday ruined a character for no reason and that is why the ratings are in the toilet....A lot of the Will and Wilson fans are upset with this character assassination...Will in character would never have cheated, much less lie and scheme..He knows how much the lie about Ari being Nick's nearly cost him Sonny..Even Sonny looks weak. Sonny was more furious about the baby lie than he is about his husband cheating with his first love..He should have punished the cheaters for hurting him like this. I hated what they did to that special bond between Will and Marlena. 

Ken Corday is stupid..He  had  a chance to portray a young gay family dealing with the drama of life in Salem  and he fucked it up.....It is obvious that Sonny will leave Salem and Will and Sparkle will get together by default...Yuck...They have done that to Black characters for years in daytime, the Gays will not be any different...By this time next year, Will and Sparkle will declare themselves to be soul mates...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

For years now, all the show has done is have characters act OOC, and do things they would never do so they can be all, "Wasn't that a great shocking twist?"  To which the viewers replied with a resounding, "No, see we stopped watching.  Look at the ratings."  Ken Corday and the writers, "We can't hear you.  La la la."

This show isn't even fun to watch in a let's see where this train wreck crashes kind of way.

How may more women are going to be begging a guy to love them/be with them before these writers are gone?

• Love 3

For years now, all the show has done is have characters act OOC, and do things they would never do so they can be all, "Wasn't that a great shocking twist?"  To which the viewers replied with a resounding, "No, see we stopped watching.  Look at the ratings."  Ken Corday and the writers, "We can't hear you.  La la la."

This show isn't even fun to watch in a let's see where this train wreck crashes kind of way.

How may more women are going to be begging a guy to love them/be with them before these writers are gone?

Exactly...I already know it is going to be very hard to watch the show for the next 6 months..Until the new regime's work in August...I am sad that Dena will not be able to write for Freddie as Sonny..She was the one that brought him back on canvas in the first place...The cast seem to be happy about her work...Plus, the production values have improved as well. Based on pictures by the actors on tweeter, Hope gets  her house back you guys...lol..I guess people will no longer meeting in parks to have intimate conversations...lol

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

Because he micro-manages the writers and does not allow them to realize their visions. He has gone on record to say that Women like Sami and Theresa should never be happy..As a fan of these characters, what is the point of getting invested in their storylines....That is why Sami was not allowed to destroy Abifail...Sami who was once praised by Stefano for her determination and ingenuity was neutered in favor of that gnome Abifail....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4

No Sami was not allowed to so much as slap that side piece.  The same side piece that goes all over Salem slapping people.

She was acting like Will, acting like she was the victim for being a side piece..I would have loved for Sami and Carrie to team up and bring Abifail down once and for all..Add in Theresa into the mix, it would have been divine.  Anne could join in the fun as well.....Carrie, Sami and Theresa as a trio would have been awesome...We would have the Brady sisters bury the hatchet once and for all in Abigail's back, of course.. Seeing Jennifer's head explode would be the icing on the cake...Abigail would leave town in shame.....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4

I remember Stefano telling Kristen that he wished his children were as resourceful and capable as Sami Brady was when it came to going after what they wanted and getting it.  This was when Sami was a teenager.  It pissed Kristen off to.

When Victor and Vivian were scheming against Sami, and failing, Vivian said, "She is so much more advanced than I was at her age."  This was when Sami was late teens early twenties.

And yet I'm supposed to believe Sami wouldn't have destroyed the boring twit, EJ, and Kristen for what she did to Eric?

The good news is Alison Sweeney has multiple projects going on, and is doing much better than Ken Corday.

The bad news is poor Theresa/Jen Lilley is probably going to be Ken Corday's new character he uses as his punching bag.

Kate and Nicole are being wasted in their SLs to.

• Love 8

I agree. I would have had Eric help Sami take down the Dimeras once and for all....Eric would have had a bone to pick with Kristen after what she did to him..Eric and Nicole could have discovered what had happened to Theresa and her baby. Brady would have gotten involved as well as Victor. This could have also lead Nicole to discover that her baby girl with EJ was also stolen by the Dimeras..It could have been an umbrella story that involved most of the cast...To keep the Brady family from achieving their goals, perhaps Stefano could have ordered Ari to be kidnapped and that could have pulled Wilson and Chad into it..

Arianna is the apple of the eye of the people in Salem, because she is connected to so many people in Salem via blood and marriage....Perhaps, Philip and Sonny's brothers could have come back to Salem to offer him support....John, Roman, Austin, Carrie, Marlena, Bo, Kate, Lucas, Theresa, Hope, Steve, Rafe, Kayla, shane, Kim would have all been involved. The storyline would have taken months to develop and the payoff would have been awesome....The Dimeras totally destroyed and  all of this would have been engineered  by Samantha Jean Brady..Plus, at the end, Sami would have gotten what she has always wanted from her family; Love and acceptance...She would bid everybody farewell and start her life elsewhere with Allie, Johnny and Sydney....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

I myself do not care what anyone does to Eric. Rape and murder I do not care.  He deserves it for siding with a side piece instead of his sister who loves him.

So Glad Serena is making him look like a idiot.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 5

Will and Sonny sided with her as well..I did not like how Sonny was appalled that Sami was hurt by Will's support of the side piece. I understand that he is protective of Will, but he was out of line. He does not have the right to judge Sami's relationship with Will...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

I remember Stefano telling Kristen that he wished his children were as resourceful and capable as Sami Brady was when it came to going after what they wanted and getting it.  This was when Sami was a teenager.  It pissed Kristen off to.

When Victor and Vivian were scheming against Sami, and failing, Vivian said, "She is so much more advanced than I was at her age."  This was when Sami was late teens early twenties.

And yet I'm supposed to believe Sami wouldn't have destroyed the boring twit, EJ, and Kristen for what she did to Eric?

The good news is Alison Sweeney has multiple projects going on, and is doing much better than Ken Corday.

The bad news is poor Theresa/Jen Lilley is probably going to be Ken Corday's new character he uses as his punching bag.

Kate and Nicole are being wasted in their SLs to.

In addition, Vivian once said to Ivan that one should "never underestimate Miss Samantha. She is like a cat with nine lives, a wily creature who always lands on her feet."

• Love 5

Will and Sonny sided with her as well..I did not like how Sonny was appalled that Sami was hurt by Will's support of the side piece. I understand that he is protective of Will, but he was out of line. He does not have the right to judge Sami's relationship with Will...

Sonny and Will are getting their payback for that now imo.

• Love 4

I agree..I also remembered that Will criticized Sami for taking EJ  back after the cheating...Sami asked him, what if Sonny cheated on you and he responded arrogantly that Sonny would never cheat on him..The anvils were dropping that Sonny was going to cheat..It is now obvious that Will being a cheater was not the plan, especially with the erratic behavior that Will is displaying in the cheating storyline..It would have been better for Sonny to cheat and for Will's massive insecurities to surface like this and would have made him more sympathetic and less of a douche bag in my opinion...

• Love 2

I want to see Kate interact with Sparkle...She will not be nice to him at all....lol...Will is a mess..Corday ruined a character for no reason and that is why the ratings are in the toilet....A lot of the Will and Wilson fans are upset with this character assassination...Will in character would never have cheated, much less lie and scheme..He knows how much the lie about Ari being Nick's nearly cost him Sonny..Even Sonny looks weak. Sonny was more furious about the baby lie than he is about his husband cheating with his first love..He should have punished the cheaters for hurting him like this. I hated what they did to that special bond between Will and Marlena. 

Ken Corday is stupid..He  had  a chance to portray a young gay family dealing with the drama of life in Salem  and he fucked it up.....It is obvious that Sonny will leave Salem and Will and Sparkle will get together by default...Yuck...They have done that to Black characters for years in daytime, the Gays will not be any different...By this time next year, Will and Sparkle will declare themselves to be soul mates...

Will is Marlena's grandson and Sparkle John's on so Will and Sparkle are what.  grand stepbrothers? No Sparkle is Will's step uncle.

Edited by bobcat1946

Ben/Ollie looked a lot less mannequin-ny with that 4:30 shadow and less product in his hair.

Kate will blackmail Lucas into bowing out of Mad World and turning his job over to her by threatening to tell Victor about his sleeping with Adrienne.

• Love 1

I agree..I also remembered that Will criticized Sami for taking EJ  back after the cheating...Sami asked him, what if Sonny cheated on you and he responded arrogantly that Sonny would never cheat on him..The anvils were dropping that Sonny was going to cheat..It is now obvious that Will being a cheater was not the plan, especially with the erratic behavior that Will is displaying in the cheating storyline..It would have been better for Sonny to cheat and for Will's massive insecurities to surface like this and would have made him more sympathetic and less of a douche bag in my opinion...

Going by that Will should not think that Sonny should forgive him for cheating on him.

• Love 1

Going by that Will should not think that Sonny should forgive him for cheating on him.

Exactly..The story would have been better if Sonny had been the one to cheat, with Will struggling to forgive him. Especially since Sonny has put up with alot of his bull throughout their relationship..Will could have been torn with forgiving Sonny to keep his family intact or leaving him...Plus Sonny would have been the screwup and less of a Mary Sue....Paul could have been more manipulative in trying to get Sonny back..Perhaps, a new guy would have come into town trying to get with Will, that could have sent Sonny over the edge...Sonny has never had competition for Will..It would have been good to see Sonny being insecure about a rival that could take his place in his family, especially if Ari and Will have taken a liking to this man....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

If I didn't know what hacks these writers were, I would think all the people that gave Sami so much grief now being cheaters or getting cheated on was karma, but in the process the writers still have everyone in Salem bad mouthing Sami.

• Love 3