Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Interesting that Tinsley, Ramona, Lisa Rinna and Dorinda are the only ones to donate to Bethenny’s charity.  Per Bethenny on WWHL.

Other HWs have their own charities or charities that they support and gave there instead of to Bethenny. Just with the NY group, Carole gave to an animal charity and Luann went to Fla and worked with the RC. 

• Love 6

She addressed her meltdown on WWHL.  Didn't she confirm that she did later drive a car?  Someone in the room was talking and I missed a few things. I thought Bethenny looked good though.  She seems to be getting more nutrition and didn't look gaunt, as she has in the past. 

I'm very sorry to hear of the news of Cookie's passing. Posting about all this on SM seems pretty OTT to me, but I'm not going to judge someone in that state. I've never been there before, so I've no idea what it's like. My heart goes out to B and Brynn. 

• Love 5

I have lost pets and it was painful.  I have also lost loved ones.  IMO, the adults should show restraint and comfort the child, even in the case where a family member passes away.  That's why I call BS on Bethenny's antics.  She's far too self indulgent, imo.   And oh, she sure did recover well.  By last night on WWHL, she seemed fine.  Very normal, no real angst. Maybe, by this time, enough people had told her that she shouuld be ashamed of herself for putting her kid through that spectacle. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I'm very sorry to hear of the news of Cookie's passing. Posting about all this on SM seems pretty OTT to me, but I'm not going to judge someone in that state. I've never been there before, so I've no idea what it's like. My heart goes out to B and Brynn. 

I have.  We had 4 animals that died - 3 very close together.  One to illness and the rest to old age or conditions brought about by old age.  With each instance of sickness and with each pet, all I could think of was how to get them to the vet as quickly as possible.  Nothing in my world was so earth shattering that it couldn't wait.  For Bethenny, earth shattering means social media coverage.

Gross.  

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 10

I have experienced emergency medical situations with pets several times. The last thing that I would decide to do is begin posting the suffering of my pets, either by video or by tweets (or facebook, instagram pics or anything like that) I would be too focused on getting treatment and comforting my pet and/or any child that was observing this.  

I can see someone posting news after the crisis is over. I can completely understand the "my poor ____________ is gone", not "Help Us"!

Very disturbing behavior. 

I agree with the poster who made the comment about "Jason being the crazy one"?

Bethenny's main concern is maintaining an audience no matter what. It's sick.

• Love 12
On 10/31/2017 at 4:17 PM, Jextella said:

I have.  We had 4 animals that died - 3 very close together.  

xo Jextella. My last animal companion died of cancer. The never-thing I would have done is instagram the painful seizure of a soul better than most of the hominids I run into on a daily basis. Nothing is sacred to Frankel. She all but dry-humped her dying pet while sobbing in her daughter's earshot -- no comfort given to either of the lives in her charge -- even as conventional wisdom & Frankel herself indict Jason (brutal provider of hotdogs) as the unfit parent. Pffft.

Edited by film noire
verb tenses; they like agreeing with each other.
  • Love 6
On 10/30/2017 at 7:01 PM, Happy Camper said:

Wow, it's frightening to me that she posted that video where she is freaking out, then actually got behind the wheel of a car with her daughter. Bryn must have been terrified during that drive.

Mother out of control, her dog seizing, dark at night in the car - just awful.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 8
On 10/31/2017 at 0:19 PM, ghoulina said:

I'm there right now with a 17 year old dog that has been with us forever.  I don't know what my husband will do when he dies, our dog is his first love,  I'm not sure who he would save first me or the dog.  Anyway our dog is now blind with neurological episodes.   It's sad to watch and you always hope, not today..

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Lemons said:

I'm there right now with a 17 year old dog that has been with us forever.  I don't know what my husband will do when he dies, our dog is his first love,  I'm not sure who he would save first me or the dog.  Anyway our dog is now blind with neurological episodes.   It's sad to watch and you always hope, not today..

I recall everyone telling me I kept my pets alive too long because they were suffering.  Knowing when the right moment is to let them go is HARD.   I shared this with the vet and she gave me really helpful advice.  She said think of penny jars.  Put a penny in one jar for a good day and one in the other jar for a bad day.  Once the number of pennies in the bad-day jar exceeds those in the good-day jar, it's time.

This made so much sense to me and it helped me with preparing for letting go.  Hope you don't mind me sharing.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Jextella said:

She said think of penny jars.  Put pennies in one jar for good days and in another jar for bad days.  Once the number of pennies in the bad-day jar exceeds those in the good-day jar, it's time.

That's really smart - I hope to not need it for many years yet with our current sweetheart, but I'll keep it in mind. (@Lemons -- I'm so sorry you and your husband are dealing with that - I'm sure you'll find the best way forward --  good luck).

• Love 5
On 10/30/2017 at 11:37 AM, Sun-Bun said:

Cookie is like her first daughter in a way

Her born daugter saw her mother sobbing like a lunatic -- no calm on the waters, no keeping it together for her kid -- just a narc looking for the spotlight. She doesn't deserve a hall pass for any of it, imo, just because "It's the middle of the night and all my friends are asleep".  Bryn aside (and of course she's more important) but I hope Cookie's hearing had shut down during the seizure, because that sound would panic any dog bonded to their human. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, film noire said:

Her born daugter saw her mother sobbing like a lunatic -- no calm on the waters, no keeping it together for her kid -- just a narc looking for the spotlight. She doesn't deserve a hall pass for any of it, imo, just because "It's the middle of the night and all my friends are alseep".  Bryn aside (and of course she's more important) but I hope Cookie's hearing had shut down during the seizure, because that sound would panic any dog bonded to their human. 

The fact that she couldn't call said "friends" for help in the middle of the night says a lot.  I don't have a ton of friends but I can't think of one who wouldn't get right in the car if I needed help, and same for me if they needed help.  That's what friends are for. 

I also thought it was disgusting when she posted the video tour of her apartment saying "Cookie's gate used to be here" etc.  It felt like showing off and I'm confident it was.

Then when she was bitching about the WWHL set looking like a funeral, you could tell the staff folks were very clearly OVER IT.  Good lord.

• Love 8

In fairness, my small objection to throwing Bethenny on the fire for sobbing like a lunatic, making no effort to keep it in control for the kid, is that I would have to despise various members of my family for reacting to the death of their pets in very similar fashion. When I was old enough to question the elaborate states of frenzy, I was told it was not my place to judge how any one else grieves... and since I wasn't upset, why didn't I go hose down the blood off the porch that was there due to the last catastrophic pet incident. We all have parents who have made poor judgements. Watching her mom cry over the dog and get hysterical online probably won't send Bryn to the therapist more than a few times. Cookie had a long and pampered life by an owner that adored her. Some people freak out when pets die. It happens.

• Love 11

I totally agree with you @ZoloftBlob.  I'm confident I would have the same emotional response (and probably then some).  I know for me, my whole thing is why on earth her very first instinct was to broadcast it on Instagram.  And now she's got some weird autopilot thing going on, which I also don't blame her for, but I don't understand her driving need to post it all on social media.  I tend to forget sometimes how different people are.

• Love 8
35 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I know for me, my whole thing is why on earth her very first instinct was to broadcast it on Instagram. 

Yep -- I think parenthood robs you of the right to go to pieces for a straight hour in front of your child and then post all of that bullshit narc-driven drama to social media. Any parent (male or female) who handles a crisis like that -- without questioning themselves -- is an asshole.  (Especially when your child has just gone through the spectre of her father facing a trial -- between that, the divorce, living in two different places, and moving several times in the last few years, the girl already has losses and chaos in play.)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 8

I'm a parent and a grandparent and I don't think being a parent robs you of the right to go to pieces AT ALL.  Parents are human too and I know I went to pieces a few times in front of my kids. They're not damaged from it, they saw that mom is a human with real, intense emotions and there's not a damn thing wrong with that. 

I keep seeing "well I would never do that", that's fine for YOU but what is fine for one person doesn't mean it's the same for everyone. 

I just can't and won't bash someone for going to pieces over losing their pet, parent or not. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, film noire said:

Yep -- I think parenthood robs you of the right to go to pieces for a straight hour in front of your child and then post all of that bullshit narc-driven drama to social media. Any parent (male or female) who handles a crisis like that -- without questioning themselves -- is an asshole.  (Especially when your child has just gone through the spectre of her father facing a trial -- between that, the divorce, living in two different places, and moving several times in the last few years, the girl already has losses and chaos in play.)

I must wonder that if this had been Jason Hoppy posting those videos on social media in the midst  of this situation, freaking out and driving Bryn around while in such a state, what would the response be? 

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

I must wonder that if this had been Jason Hoppy posting those videos on social media in the midst  of this situation, freaking out and driving Bryn around while in such a state, what would the response be? 

You devils advocate! 

(Not meant snarkily towards you) 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Maharincess said:

Parents are human too and I know I went to pieces a few times in front of my kids.

I doubt you went to pieces for that long, while also posting a further melt down on social media as your seven year old child grappled with her beloved pet having an endless seizure (and why was that little girl in the room with Frankel watching that, anyway?) That's not a parent being human, imo, that's a narc without healthy boundaries spotlighting her own feelings at the expense of her kid's emotional stability in a crisis.

3 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Happy Camper slowly tiptoes backwards out of the room.

You and me both, sister  - I've also been wondering how Jason would have fared in the same situation ; )

Edited by film noire
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, film noire said:

I doubt you went to pieces for that long, while also posting a further melt down on social media as your seven year old child grappled with her beloved pet having an endless seizure (and why was that little girl in the room with Frankel watching that, anyway?) That's not a parent being human, imo, that's a narc without healthy boundaries spotlighting her own feelings at the expense of her kid's emotional stability in a crisis.

You and me both, sister  - I've also been wondering how Jason would have fared in the same situation ; )

I get Bethenny's pain watching Cookie go through that long seizure, I really do, but I don't know anyone that would film it and then post it on SM to get "help/advise" from strangers. Everyone I know would call their vet or an emergency vet to seek advise and they would never put it on SM. As for Bryn being in the room, it had to have been horrifying to witness what was happening to Cookie, her mothers melt down, her mother filming it and her mother "talking" to random strangers, horrifying and terrifying for a young child. Yes, Bethenny had Cookie for a long time but that dog has been a big part of Bryn's life, her entire life! I really believe this was more about Bethenny's need for "support" from her fans than it was about Bryn or even Cookie. Somethings should be private and this was 1 of them.

Jason would have been roasted alive had he done the same thing and I would be calling him out as well. 

• Love 9
On 10/29/2017 at 9:47 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Which leads me to my next point and I know  I’m such a grumpy Gus but the fact that one has a summer there knowing one has a geriatric declining dog and one doesn’t have an excellent relationship with a local vet for emergencies  is careless.  Snap chat and attention about a  pets issue rather than getting the job done? 

Quoting myself because B said on WWHL something like ‘you don’t think’ about the vet being 40 minutes away . Um YES you ACTUALLY do have to think about that, when you love your pet and your pet is frail, elderly and the end is near (B had been saying the end may be near for days on social media and cookie had seizures before) you MUST have a plan, and an end of care plan. Her vet wasn’t 40 min away ‘THE’ vet was, an anonymous emergency clinic not an established vet with whom she had a relationship with a plan to care for her beloved Cookie with planning and grace. It is never Bethennys fault never no matter what she is the victim. 

It is always better to plan when you have a pet nearing the end of life it avoids chaos and hysteria with these beloved creatures we treasure when the horrible time comes. B sums it up to “you don’t think” about that. Yes, people do and she should have. I feel for Bethenny because losing a special pet sucks. I hope she does better for Biggie and Smalls and they have a vet in the city and on then East End on retainer as well. 

• Love 5
14 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

The fact that she couldn't call said "friends" for help in the middle of the night says a lot. 

Did she say this? I thought this drama began  8pm ish? Everyone’s up including Brynn at that hour..... not exactly 3am..... when was the video posted ?

• Love 3
On 10/29/2017 at 10:45 AM, Lisin said:

The first video of the seizure is at like 8pm last night (Saturday)

The next video is an hour later and she's at a vet's office of some sort,

Found it, thanks Lisin . 8-9pm isn’t the middle of the night. Did B say she  couldn’t call her friends in the middle of the night ?

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
Typo
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Did she say this? I thought this drama began  8pm ish? Everyone’s up including Brynn at that hour..... not exactly 3am..... when was the video posted ?

Hi Alonzo,  Yes :(  Happy Camper posted the link on page 107 of this thread.

ETA, she said something to the effect of it's the middle of the night and I can't call my friends because they're all asleep.  I wondered the same thing as you, with a big side of WTFffffffffff.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Hi Alonzo,  Yes :(  Happy Camper posted the link on page 107 of this thread.

ETA, she said something to the effect of it's the middle of the night and I can't call my friends because they're all asleep.  I wondered the same thing as you, with a big side of WTFffffffffff.

Thanksgiving sized side of WTFFFFF.

Lost at sea, doesn’t have parents, Luann fucks everyone, homeless, literally being tortured by her ex, now “middle of the night” ............... same same. Twist the things to her narc narrative and proceed to bulldoze her way thru life with it ! She will never have a healthy relationship with anyone. 

• Love 8
17 hours ago, film noire said:

Her born daugter saw her mother sobbing like a lunatic -- no calm on the waters, no keeping it together for her kid -- just a narc looking for the spotlight. She doesn't deserve a hall pass for any of it, imo, just because "It's the middle of the night and all my friends are asleep".  Bryn aside (and of course she's more important) but I hope Cookie's hearing had shut down during the seizure, because that sound would panic any dog bonded to their human. 

I sure hope Bethenny didn't wield that excuse.  Toss the kid and the dog in a cab and head to the nearest vet.  No friends needed.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Jextella said:

I sure hope Bethenny didn't wield that excuse.  

She actually did :) On the tape, Bethenny says (rough quote here) she turned to socia media b/c all her friends were asleep.

Toss the kid and the dog in a cab and head to the nearest vet.  No friends needed.

Exactly.

6 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

WTF to the nth degree -- this WASN'T the middle of the night? 

eta: So either all her friends are over the age of 95 and go to sleep at five o'clock (and eight is the "middle of the night" to them) or every last one of them lives in a vastly different time zone, or she was (say it ain't so, Joe!) lying about having only sociel media left to comfort her at the dreaded, dark crack of 6:59 P.M. (Please - we all know sundown is exactly when emotional vampires rise and feed ;)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 7
23 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Jason would have been roasted alive had he done the same thing

He was crucified online for daring to give his kid a hotdog -- so yeah, I'm pretty sure this one would GO TO ELEVEN :)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, film noire said:

She actually did :) On the tape, Bethenny says (rough quote here) she turned to socia media b/c all her friends were asleep.

Exactly.

WTF to the nth degree -- this WASN'T the middle of the night? 

eta: So either all her friends are over the age of 95 and go to sleep at five o'clock (and eight is the "middle of the night" to them) or every last one of them lives in a vastly different time zone, or she was (say it ain't so, Joe!) lying about having only sociel media left to comfort her at the dreaded, dark crack of 6:59 P.M. (Please - we all know sundown is exactly when emotional vampires rise and feed ;)

Hey, it's also possible that ALL of her friends are morning tv and radio show hosts. Every single one of them works morning rush hour and is on the air at 5 a.m.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Hey, it's also possible that ALL of her friends are morning tv and radio show hosts. Every single one of them works morning rush hour and is on the air at 5 a.m.

And perhaps some of them are in...Armenia! :)

(for those in here who don't follow the howives of orange county, hunter's been writing very funny "peggy from armenia" posts)

• Love 7
1 hour ago, film noire said:

He was crucified online for daring to feed his kid a hotdog -- so yeah, I'm pretty sure this one would GO TO ELEVEN :)

Had Jason done this, some would be calling for him to lose custody and go into therapy STAT!

• Love 9

Had Jason done this, some would be calling for him to lose custody and go into therapy STAT!

I’m someone that sees him as a bully and an abuser.  But still wouldn’t say that.  I would feel the same as with Bethenny.  I get it.  The only thing that would be odd to me is that he picks NOW to go on social media?  WTH Jason.  I have just seeen too many melt downs with pets etc to judge much based on that.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

I’m someone that sees him as a bully and an abuser.  But still wouldn’t say that.  I would feel the same as with Bethenny.  I get it.  The only thing that would be odd to me is that he picks NOW to go on social media?  WTH Jason.  I have just seeen too many melt downs with pets etc to judge much based on that.

Having a melt down is one thing but Bethenny filmed it then put it on SM! That is not normal, at all and it isn't acceptable either and she did so for fan support/sympathy, nothing more. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, QuinnM said:

I have just seeen too many melt downs with pets etc to judge much based on that.

But it wasn't just a meltdown, was it?

That makes it sound like Frankel had a hard, heavy cry and then calmly moved forward -- but what she actually did was lose her shit in front of her little girl, who was also trying to cope with watching the pet she's known since birth have a horrible seizure. And then she watched her mother sob like a loon on social media -- not even emoting in the room, but to strangers online -- as if they were on an island, without help available only a phonecall away.  

Frankel didn't lose it for a few minutes, then remember her child was also experiencing a big trauma, and use her phone to get everybody to an emergency vet (instead of posting video). She behaved like a helpless crazy person, and no kid should be around that kind of "parenting", that kind of pointless panic, when the solution is a simple phonecall away.  (Not so ironically - and sadly  -- it sounds like the behavior she's criticized Bernadette for displaying -- the adult parent putting their chaotic needs and feelings ahead of the needs of the child.) And (even though Bryn is of course more important) all of that shit landed on Cookie, too. Hopefully her hearing shut down and she didn't feel the panic dogs feel when they hear their humans in distress.

And it's great you'd be all "Leave Jason alone!" :) but  I find it hard to believe most of the world would just shrug at the sight of a father sobbing in panic in front of his little girl and posting that to social media, instead of just going to the vet. That doesn't sound likely to me.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 11

And it's great you'd be all "Leave Jason alone!" :)

Not exactly. I would be all whatever. People get to work through this stuff. I don’t care if other people leave him alone or not. I think if you are on posting on social media you don’t care to be left alone.

Having a melt down is one thing but Bethenny filmed it then put it on SM! That is not normal, at all and it isn't acceptable either and she did so for fan support/sympathy, nothing more. 

She is on three reality shows, Snapchat, twitter and Instagram. This is the new normal. I admit I don’t get it but she’s not alone in what she does.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, QuinnM said:

Not exactly. I would be all whatever. People get to work through this stuff. I don’t care if other people leave him alone or not. I think if you are on posting on social media you don’t care to be left alone.

She is on three reality shows, Snapchat, twitter and Instagram. This is the new normal. I admit I don’t get it but she’s not alone in what she does.  

Being on 3 shows/various SM accounts has nothing to do with filming your dog having a seizure while you have an emotional melt down that your 7 year old daughter is watching and then putting said footage on SM asking, crying, begging for help instead of calling your (or any) vet for help! Bethenny is sick, she will do/say anything to get attention, even to the detriment of her daughters emotional needs and her dogs health! I know she claims she is in therapy but this makes me doubt that it is working for her! The woman is a giant ball of need, and only her needs are important to her, everyone/everything else is secondary.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, QuinnM said:

New normal for whom?  

I get that there may be an audience, but who cares.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 3

New normal for whom?  

I get that there may be an audience, but who cares.

Millions and millions of people and that translates to millions and millions of dollars.  It was YouTube and now it’s insta story.  I know someone that is in online PR and trust me there is a huge demographic out there.  The advertisers don’t much care why you are following just that you are following.  It’s not like tv where an advertiser is seen as part of the program and vilified if the program hits a wrong note.  The ads before and after this stuff is never directly connected to the content.

So the new normal.  It’s a fascinating cultural shift.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, QuinnM said:

I agree, QuinnM.  She lives her life on social media with everything out there. I'm also with you on Hoppy.  I don't like him. I believe he is an abuser but I wouldn't give him any crap if he reacted this way.  I'm one of those people that LOVE my dogs.  My children will tell you that they are their siblings and the love I feel for my dogs is the same as I feel for my own kids. When my boxer died, I *lost* it. My parents' neighbor is similar--to the point that she lost it when one of our dogs died when I was in college.

1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Being on 3 shows/various SM accounts has nothing to do with filming your dog having a seizure while you have an emotional melt down that your 7 year old daughter is watching and then putting said footage on SM asking, crying, begging for help instead of calling your (or any) vet for help! Bethenny is sick, she will do/say anything to get attention, even to the detriment of her daughters emotional needs and her dogs health! I know she claims she is in therapy but this makes me doubt that it is working for her! The woman is a giant ball of need, and only her needs are important to her, everyone/everything else is secondary.

Being a parent doesn't mean you are perfect or capable of being emotionless all the time.  Sometimes we panic, we freak out, we lose our shit. Our kids see it. It isn't going to emotionally scar Brynn and she isn't going to need therapy over this. A lot of people can't think rationally during a crisis. She lives her entire life on social media so yes, it probably would be the first place she would turn because she is used to always going to social media first.

26 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Millions and millions of people and that translates to millions and millions of dollars.  It was YouTube and now it’s insta story.  I know someone that is in online PR and trust me there is a huge demographic out there.  The advertisers don’t much care why you are following just that you are following.  It’s not like tv where an advertiser is seen as part of the program and vilified if the program hits a wrong note.  The ads before and after this stuff is never directly connected to the content.

Exactly.  Her social media presence is WHY her business is so successful.  She might not be liked by everyone but she has great PR game on social media and is able to turn it around to real money.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

I agree, QuinnM.  She lives her life on social media with everything out there. I'm also with you on Hoppy.  I don't like him. I believe he is an abuser but I wouldn't give him any crap if he reacted this way.  I'm one of those people that LOVE my dogs.  My children will tell you that they are their siblings and the love I feel for my dogs is the same as I feel for my own kids. When my boxer died, I *lost* it. My parents' neighbor is similar--to the point that she lost it when one of our dogs died when I was in college.

Being a parent doesn't mean you are perfect or capable of being emotionless all the time.  Sometimes we panic, we freak out, we lose our shit. Our kids see it. It isn't going to emotionally scar Brynn and she isn't going to need therapy over this. A lot of people can't think rationally during a crisis. She lives her entire life on social media so yes, it probably would be the first place she would turn because she is used to always going to social media first.

Exactly.  Her social media presence is WHY her business is so successful.  She might not be liked by everyone but she has great PR game on social media and is able to turn it around to real money.

No, it isn't. Cookie had an earlier seizure, 2 actually, and she called the vet, she didn't film it and post it on SM, she called her vet! It is a game she plays and a need she has to have filled at all times. She put her need for a sympathy fix before her dying dog and her daughters pain.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, QuinnM said:

I didn't see the video and don't want to. If she was holding her phone to film it how was she holding her dog?  Did she put her arms around him or give him comfort?

• Love 1
4 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

Being a parent doesn't mean you are perfect or capable of being emotionless all the time. 

Of course not. But it does mean you lose the right to behave like the child in the room, instead of what you are: the adult.

It isn't going to emotionally scar Brynn and she isn't going to need therapy over this. 

I don't think the gold standard for parenting should be, "I can behave horribly around my young child,  as long as it doesn't drive her into therapy" ; )

And unless the kid is a robot, at the very least, Bryn will be left with an ugly, scary memory of watching her dog having a seizure as her mom taped herself sobbing & begging strangers online for help.  

A lot of people can't think rationally during a crisis. 

If the adult Bethenny was so undone by this she could not behave rationally, then it logically follows that the same event would be even harder on the most vulnerable human in the room at the time -- the seven year old trying to make sense of her dog shaking and her mother breaking - I think (hope) most mothers would be aware of that difference, and put their kid's needs above posting to intagram.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, QuinnM said:

It might be the new normal and might create revenues however it is still wrong and fucking exploitative.

• Love 14

Just like she exploited Jason and her divorce from him. I've never believed any of her caterwauling about Jason and the divorce any more than I believe poor Cookie, her companion of 17 years, had her medical emergency in the middle of the night and Bethenny couldn't call her friends. She's very sick. Very, very sick. She will never not be sick. The saddest part of all is there is an innocent 7-year-old girl that's stuck with her.

I believe she drove Jason to the edge of insanity and it's magnified 1,000,0000 times because he loves and wants to protect his daughter. She has proven that she'll say and do ANYTHING for sympathy. It disgusts me. 

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 12
14 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

On a Sunday morning. This happened on a Saturday night. No one is awake on a NYC Sat night at 8pm don’t cha know! 

• Love 5