Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E30: Finale Special: Check-Up with Dr. Drew — Part 2

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

I have never seen any love being shown to Jace from Jenelle. It cracks me up that it was even said because (shamefully) I've seen every episode of every season and I've NEVER seen any love.

I've also never seen any emotion except when she's yelling about something or crying over the latest loser in her life.

She showed more emotion over not being able to smoke weed than any emotion she's ever shown for her son.

I see no love, no emotion, no compassion, no sympathy or empathy for anybody else.

This poster much be watching a show I've never seen.

I think the reason she isn't fighting to get Jace back has nothing to do with what's best for Jace (she's never cared what's best for him in his life) is because she simply doesn't give a fuck.

And exactly how do we know she's the "most sober she's ever been"? Because she says so? I don't believe a word that bitch says. She's just gotten better at hiding it.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 8
I do think she's medicated) she has comprehended what everyone on social media has said about her

I can't agree with this at all.  Jenelle has no comprehension of anything. Jenelle's reactions to what has been said to her about her behavior and those who dare to tell her like it is on her social media pages, have always been for her to blast those people and respond to them by referring to them as "haterz" and jealous people. That shit continues to this day. Her behavior has not changed. It is just the typical response that the likes of Jenelle, always throw out there when they cannot face the reality and the opinions of those who see her for what she is. Calling people names and telling them to "fuck off" is not my idea of a person who is comprehending what people are saying about her.

As far as being clean and sober, unless that girl is taking a piss test and a hair follicle test every week, I won't believe it.

A clean and sober person won't be calling the likes of Keiffer while the "love of her life" is sitting in jail. Kieffer is not known for being in AA or NA and attending meetings on a regular basis. A clean and sober person would not cry for the likes of Nipples when he leaves her. Instead of crying and posting it all out there on social media while playing a passive-aggressive game for the world to see, she should be thanking her lucky stars her abuser is out of her life and then run to the courthouse to get him for child support.

addicts do not see the world the way the rest of us do

Having dealt with one, I can attest to that. Which is why I don't believe Jenelle is clean and sober. She is still behaving in a way that reeks addiction. Her addiction is not being without an asshole by her side. Every guy she has been with, with the exception of that one quiet guy she left after one week, have all been abusive to her and vice-versa. The girl is a walking billboard for co-dependency.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

Jenelle and public humiliation are words that don't go together.

Anyone else remember her nudie photos that were all over the internet? Sure they may have been leaked, but they were photos she gladly posed for. Let me see...

- All of those charming physical fights she has gotten into with those girls which were videotaped for the public to see. Rather than admit shame and guilt, Jenelle was stuck on how she was having to defend herself;

- What else? Oh, then there is her entire world being on this show where we see her go from one dick...I mean, one guy to another;

- getting high, stealing her mother's credit cards, crying over a Kesha concert (by the way, she has never cried for Jace not one damn time);

- crying and running after Keiffer who was trying to get away from her. It didn't matter he was in a car and she was on foot, that girl had no shame to chase after that druggie asshole in order to keep him from leaving her;

- Jenelle goes out and gets breast implants, but doesn't pay her mother child support anymore;

- Jenelle has been arrested numerous times for drugs, breaking and entering, domestic violence, assault and battery, violation of probation, and a slew of other charges;

- She meets and marries Courtland, becomes pregnant, files for divorce, gets an abortion because (her words paraphrasing) "It wouldn't be fair to bring a child into her life because of Jace" and how Jace needs her attention;

- What does she do next? She meets a guy from a dating app she visited and then is not sure if it is a true pregnancy because she thinks she may still have Courtland's fetus still inside her uterus. Yes, she said this shit on television;

- We also watch her lash out at poor animals and close them up in small cages.

The list is endless with this girl. She doesn't want the public humiliation of leaving Jace? Excuse me, she left Jace five years ago, physically, mentally and emotionally. Jenelle wrote off that kid and replaced him with dick after dick after dick. Jenelle has never once cried for Jace. When Kieffer and Nipples were in jail, that girl flowed so many tears, she could have caused a flood in her town. Bitch is self-centered and uncaring for her own flesh and blood.

If I could like this 1000 times I would

• Love 3

Jenelle only cares about Jenelle it's been five years already. She's never getting custody back because she doesn't want Jace. She loves coming and going and leaving him with mommy. Remember when Jace was sitting in the back of the car and Jenelle sobbing over Nathan not coming with her to her mom's house. So she can cry over a penis but not her son in the back seat. She chooses drugs partying men all over her son. She's an addict and still hasn't learned her lessons. I have no hope for her at all. I bet she will be dead in prison or having more babies in less than 10 years.

• Love 5
I'm not saying she's a great person by any means and in no way should have that beautiful little boy with her, but I do see love there.

I'm honestly mystified about where you are getting that from.    Jenelle doesn't interact with Jace, he's just there while she lives out her drama and comes and goes as she pleases.   We have seen her multiple times get into a screaming match with Barb and then walk out without even acknowledging Jace standing there crying when she goes.   She refused to get out of bed to watch him because she was fighting with Kieffer so Jace got to sit at daycare while Barb worked and Jenelle laid in bed on her phone.   She ignored him while he tried his best to get her attention and voiced how he wanted to decorate with her.   All she was focused on was her own self pity and the phone she was trying to text Nathan with.   Jenelle loves herself and whatever guy she's interested in at the moment.   

• Love 10

I see it when she does interact with him. I see it when she talks about him, for instance on the reunion show, her talking about Jace and Kaiser was the only time she smiled and was somewhat animated.

I'm not saying she's mother of the year, all I'm saying is I see love there. It's ok, I can have my different opinion from the rest of the world. My life experiences have taught me to see things differently.

My two cents on this is, I see love there too. About one tenth percent.

her talking about Jace and Kaiser was the only time she smiled

And that's the only time she has smiled when it has come to her kids. Isn't that sad? Jenelle should be smiling ALL THE TIME she has Jace or Kaiser in her presence. Those are the only two people who have not caused her any drama. They are the only two people who have not given or any sort of grief. Those two precious children have unconditional love for their mother. Maybe Kaiser is too young right now, but when he gets older, his love will radiate and bypass any love that any guy has given her.  I have not seen any guy give her love, and I have not seen Jenelle give any guy love in return. Jenelle equates laying in bed, having sex, kissing and physical touching with love.

I'm not saying she's mother of the year

I have seen worse mothers than Jenelle, but she is the one on this show and she is the one who fails to put her childrens' needs first. She hasn't shed a tear for Jace in the five years he has been absent from her life. I don't equate spending a weekend or two a month as her spending time with her son. That's a girl spending time with a kid whom she gave birth to. Jenelle runs after druggies, but when her child stands there crying, she ignores him.

I think Jenelle is putting on an act on the reunion show. She knows what will be asked of her and she knows the answers to give. She has put on this act on each of the reunion shows and then she goes right back to her old self. My life experiences and work experiences tell me Jenelle's words don't mean anything. It's her actions that speak volumes.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 5

I see it when she does interact with him. I see it when she talks about him, for instance on the reunion show, her talking about Jace and Kaiser was the only time she smiled and was somewhat animated.

I'm not saying she's mother of the year, all I'm saying is I see love there. It's ok, I can have my different opinion from the rest of the world. My life experiences have taught me to see things differently.

What's weird to me is I see a flicker of love when she's talking about Jace but not when she's with either kid (unless it's "selfie time" when she turns on the charm). I completely understand that opinions vary though.

• Love 2
And that's the only time she has smiled when it has come to her kids. Isn't that sad? Jenelle should be smiling ALL THE TIME she has Jace or Kaiser in her presence.

I agree.   She's fake as hell at the reunions, it's all talk.    She sure as hell wasn't smiling when she went an asked Jace if he wanted to live with her, hoping he would say no so she could tell Nathan that and shut him up about getting custody and moving him in.   

• Love 4

If Jenelle loved her kids then she wouldn't be doing the shit she's doing. She would be saving money for them and put it in a trust fund. She would already have Jace back, because if Jace were in foster care she would only have a 1 year and a few months to get her act together before they terminated her rights and probably won't have visitation. She would also stop choosing penis over her son and worrying about a relationship with a man and instead worry about a relationship with her son. She's not the worse deadbeat parent I've seen but she's not a good mom or daughter

• Love 8
What's weird to me is I see a flicker of love when she's talking about Jace but not when she's with either kid (unless it's "selfie time" when she turns on the charm).

I agree. She seems like a sociopath, who just mimics being tender when talking abut the kids - because she knows that's what she's supposed to do. 

• Love 4

I haven't seen the affection either. Half the time he's with her, she's in bed on the phone with him just sitting there. She doesn't ask him any open-ended questions, she doesn't play with him, etc. Instead he witnesses her tears and screaming matches, after which she just walks out the door without so much as a goodbye.

She comes off like a really crappy babysitter who should be fired.

• Love 9
She would already have Jace back, because if Jace were in foster care she would only have a 1 year and a few months to get her act together before they terminated her rights and probably won't have visitation.

I honestly think that if Jace did wind up in foster care she would end up having her rights terminated.   Then blame the foster care system for taking her kid, when in reality it would be because she's unfit/never did what she was supposed to do to get him back/didn't even try to get him, etc.   Basically the same blame game she plays now with Barb.  She does not want Jace full time, she wants to have a place to park him when she's not taking selfies or using him to play the victim for whatever guy she is with.  She won't have Kaiser either, when her and Nathan break up.    She'll have to work harder at the excuses this time tho.

• Love 4

Jenelle is in my opinion Diane Downs 2.0. A complete and utter sociopath who would kill her kids just so she could be with a man.

Thank God Jace has Barb because I fear Jace would already be in foster care or killed (intentionally or unintentionallly) by Jenelle.

• Love 6

Janelle doesn't seem like she cares about Jace at all.  When we see them interact, it's always her crying about Nathan or talking to Jace about adult things like "what am I going to do about these dogs."  I don't think we've ever seen her talking to him like he's an actual child, asking him about himself, letting him talk about himself.  She's just a stupid asshole.

• Love 4

Jenelle is in my opinion Diane Downs 2.0. A complete and utter sociopath who would kill her kids just so she could be with a man.

Thank God Jace has Barb because I fear Jace would already be in foster care or killed (intentionally or unintentionallly) by Jenelle.

I don't recognize Diane Downs' name, but I have seen enough murder re-enactment shows to know that sort of situation happens way more than we like to believe. I don't doubt she'd do it in a second, if Kieffah had told her to. Or Courtland. Nathan....any of them. If she thought her sons were in the way of a relationship she'd have no issue eliminating them.

• Love 1

I don't recognize Diane Downs' name, but I have seen enough murder re-enactment shows to know that sort of situation happens way more than we like to believe. I don't doubt she'd do it in a second, if Kieffah had told her to. Or Courtland. Nathan....any of them. If she thought her sons were in the way of a relationship she'd have no issue eliminating them.

Google 'Diane Downs'. She looks like she could be Jenelle's birth mother. The resemblence is uncanny.

• Love 3

Google 'Diane Downs'. She looks like she could be Jenelle's birth mother. The resemblence is uncanny.

Yes! Diane Down's was all about men and relationships.  Jenelle could definitely be Diane Downs 2.0.

Every time Jenelle used to leave the house while screaming at Barbara while Jace stood at the door crying for her, I could have slapped her through the tv! No mother would be able to walk out of the house like that. None! She would do that so many times.  That's not love!!  Not even a tiny bit!!

• Love 4

Which mother was the one who put her kids in the car and sent it into a lake? Susan something? I think she was trying to kill her kids to look more appealing to a man she was having an affair with. Then she lied and said they'd been kidnapped.

Susan Smith. Yay Google.

• Love 1

I'm glad folks are discussing the sociopathy angle on Jenelle because I find the diagnostic criteria for Antisocial Personality Disorder to be a fairly close match to her, with some features of Borderline PD (However, if Jenelle was completely 100% sober and getting appropriate treatment for her mood disorder, I would be curious to see how much she would change)

It is characterized by at least 3 of the following:

•         Callous unconcern for the feelings of others;

•         Gross and persistent attitude of irresponsibility and disregard for social norms, rules, and obligations;

•         Incapacity to maintain enduring relationships, though having no difficulty in establishing them;

•         Very low tolerance to frustration and a low threshold for discharge of aggression, including violence;

•         Incapacity to experience guilt or to profit from experience, particularly punishment;

•         Marked readiness to blame others or to offer plausible rationalizations for the behavior that has brought the person into conflict with society.
  • Love 4

A lot of that definitely sounds like Jenelle. I also agree with the Borderline features. A person can have more than one personality disorder. Plus a mood disorder such a bipolar or anxiety. Or even both. It can be quite a mish-mash.

Jenelle doesn't even know how to act around kids!  I haven't seen her color with Jace, read to him, put together puzzles with him, play on playground equipment with him.  All she knows how to do is take him places like Disneyworld, where the entertainment is already provided.  I wonder if she even has crayons, books, puzzles, coloring books, paints, art paper, toy cars or trucks, Legos, etc. for him to play with at her house.  From what I recall, "his" room was lame, with like some theme bedding and maybe a poster or two, and that was it.

• Love 2

Yes! Diane Down's was all about men and relationships.  Jenelle could definitely be Diane Downs 2.0.

Every time Jenelle used to leave the house while screaming at Barbara while Jace stood at the door crying for her, I could have slapped her through the tv! No mother would be able to walk out of the house like that. None! She would do that so many times.  That's not love!!  Not even a tiny bit!!

At least Diane held down a job, unlike Jenelle.

Jenelle has a job -  MTV  "celeb"

Why should Jenelle work when she gets a huge sum thrown her way for doing the shit that comes naturally to her?  There is no incentive to work, not as long as MTV pays their way. They are MTV's monkeys who dance around for their paychecks. In between, they rely on their partners to carry them along or tabloid magazines to pay them for "exclusives". I think they have contracts with tabloids to give them the scoop on everything and everything.

• Love 1

Jenelle has a job -  MTV  "celeb"

Why should Jenelle work when she gets a huge sum thrown her way for doing the shit that comes naturally to her?  There is no incentive to work, not as long as MTV pays their way. They are MTV's monkeys who dance around for their paychecks. In between, they rely on their partners to carry them along or tabloid magazines to pay them for "exclusives". I think they have contracts with tabloids to give them the scoop on everything and everything.

Oh but Jenelle is in school to be a medical assistant! She really wants a normal life and a real job! She's really working on it!

The school part is legit, but her interest in an actual job is extremely suspect. Unless she only picked the medical field for the (potential) access to the good drugs. That wouldn't surprise me at all. It would only be more obvious if she chose pharmacy tech as her major. And sadly, I think pharmacy techs have less background checks prior to employment. Anyway, they did when I worked as one.

Barf.

If I ever walked into a medical establishment and saw that Jenelle was working there I would leave so fast!

It would show a complete lack of judgement on the part of the establishment to hire a known drug addict.  I am a health care professional, and I know that a higher percentage than average of people who work in health care BECOME addicted to drugs, due to ease of access to them. So to hire someone with a pre-existing addiction is irresponsible. I don't understand how Jenelle can believe this is a viable career option for her.

Hah! As I was writing this I realized who I was talking about.... I know better than to expect objective logic from Jenelle (though I do believe she is intelligent)!    Hopefully potential employers won't let me down.

• Love 4