Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E40: Live Finale (Live Chat)

Stinger97
  • Start Topic

Ya know I'm of two minds here: I am looking forward to not having to watch these dullards anymore; but then I hate cold weather. That is because to me the summer is only really over when the houseguests leave the BB house. So I'm happy and sad to see them go.

I'm hoping somehow Victoria wins something finally (hell, she's due!) and upsets the smooth progress of Derrick's coronation. Otherwise we're in for a snoozer I think.

• Love 1

Ya know I'm of two minds here: I am looking forward to not having to watch these dullards anymore; but then I hate cold weather. That is because to me the summer is only really over when the houseguests leave the BB house. So I'm happy and sad to see them go.

I'm hoping somehow Victoria wins something finally (hell, she's due!) and upsets the smooth progress of Derrick's coronation. Otherwise we're in for a snoozer I think.

I see you are fragile.  Winter approaching can do that to the most stalwart.   The ship has sailed for our princess.  She can win NOTHING!  She is done.  It is now the job for her people to gather round and shield her from the internet.  It won't take much.  A mirror, praise and bowing to her beauty should wrap that up. 

I think the only hope for drama is if there is a big reaction to Derrick piling up extra money being part of AT while the others ddn't get that.    Too bad the other finalist won't know ahead so he/she can work out how to play that.

I think the only hope for drama is if there is a big reaction to Derrick piling up extra money being part of AT while the others ddn't get that.    Too bad the other finalist won't know ahead so he/she can work out how to play that.

As a founding member of Team Derrick....lol....that would be a shame.  It's not like Derrick...or Frankie or Donny asked for Team America.  The only extra cash that Derrick should be judged harshly by the jury for is the $5000 for the 5000 Hollas....and clearly they didn't give a flip about that.  

• Love 2

Feel free to keep telling me how great I am! :D

But seriously, y'all, thanks for a great season. It may not have been fun watching the HGs, but it was fun keeping up with all of you. 

Awwwwwwwwwwwww gosh.  You are the best mod EVER!  Happy to hear you enjoyed us, too.  Thundering applause! Take a well deserved bow,  sweetheart.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5

May I come out and play tonight? I've been a (mostly) quiet little lurker in the Live Feeds thread all season. Thanks for keeping me updated, everyone. You were much more entertaining than the actual HGs. But I think I'll hang around and chat with you all, tonight. (And thanks for the thread, Stinger97! Holla!!!)

• Love 2

Derrick and Cody working on their F2 speeches....Victoria working on her makeup.  If that isn't a picture window into this season of BB, I don't know what is.  

You don't quite do justice to that visual of Victoria doing her make up.  I've been sitting her trying to think of what it reminded me of.  Elvira, not quite.  'What Ever Happened to Baby Jane', nope not old enough. 

Big Brother Victoria was not ready for her close-up.  They caught her with a really weird expression/angle.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 1

Yeah another classic Victoria moment, everyone preparing and her "prep" is focused on getting that perfect layer of lip gloss applied. Just like before the "rewound" version of the "freaks" guys are using the pita bread to focus themselves on the different portions of the pictures (eyes, nose etc) and Victoria is checking out how many carbs are in the pitas, reading the packaging.

PS: Stinger97 thanks for the assistance to us all season and thanks for the thread ;-)

You know what?  As boring as this season was with these froot (Zach's spelling) loop dinguses, I'm going to miss watching them every night on BBAD.  Watching the finale is going to be kind of sad for me.

I'd forgotten what Caleb looked like with hair.

• Love 2

I keep getting mad at Big Brother with them reminiscing about Caleb and Amber....as if it is a cute thing instead of a creepy, disturbing thing.  I hated how many times Jeff mentioned Amber and how excite Caleb must be to see her and then in the review...seemingly shown with a positive spin.  Nope.  No.  

• Love 3

Stinger - thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou, you wonderfulest mod, you.

Agree.  Best MOD EVER!!!! I used to live in fear of the MODS at TWOP...and over here, I have nothing but admiration and healthy respect!  

And making a live thread is basically like giving us BB Christmas!  

• Love 2