Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E40: Live Finale (Live Chat)

Stinger97
  • Start Topic

Dumbest question for him to lie about, too.

Don't think he lied as much as he redirected the focus of the question.  He talked about how much he loved them.  That has nothing to do with whether he used them or not.  Typical Derrick.

I don't think Cody did a good job. He said his strategy was going to Derrick and his big move getting out threats to Derrick. So he is proving he was a puppet, not an equal.

Of course, I also think with the nerves of a live show the jury barely listens and has already made up their mind.

The pace of the show is pretty good to give enough time for the TA reveal and the Derrick is a cop reveal.  Should be the best parts.

Yeah, it's much better as an hour and a half rather than an hour. And I never thought I'd say that.

• Love 1

The pace of the show is pretty good to give enough time for the TA reveal and the Derrick is a cop reveal.  Should be the best parts.

Lol, right now, for me the best part is watching Cody wear the hell out of those jeans.  (I should be ashamed of myself, but I'm not.)

• Love 4

Why's that, milk?  I like this part a lot.  I just wish there were more questions from the jury.

I'm just not a confronting person. Never have been. I'm also not big on speeches. I'm a bad reality tv show watcher I know. (I've also been known to hide my face during kissy stuff - always have)